To the moon and back •a zodia...

By Nikki_berri

Love comes in all different shapes and sizes and for the zodiac signs, love can especially be a hassle. From... More

Book overview
Aries
Taurus
Gemini
Cancer
Leo
Virgo
Libra
Scorpio
Sagittarius
Capricorn
Aquarius
Pisces
New home (Ch. 1)
Friends? Or more (Ch. 2)
Chores (Ch. 3)
Personal circle (Ch. 4)
Personal circle Pt.2 (Ch. 5)
Your a couple?! (Ch. 6)
Interviewing day (Ch. 7)
What could go wrong? (Ch. 8)
Time jump (Ch. 9)
Fun in the snow (Ch. 10)
Early shift talks (Ch. 11)
Unexpected event's (Ch. 12)
A vacation to remember (Ch. 14)
Beach front wedding (Ch. 15)
The Vacation continues... (Ch. 16)
Beach day, gone wrong...(Ch. 17)
A Baby? (Ch. 18)
Meteor Shower of Happy tears (Ch. 19)
Rainy day animals (Ch. 20)
Here comes the bride ( Ch. 21)
Baby talk (Ch. 22)
6 Guys and A baby (Ch. 23)
Party confessions (Ch. 24)
Virgo's lousy night (Ch. 25)
Uninvited guest (Ch. 26)
Feelings and proper confessions (Ch. 27)
A baby... or two (Ch. 28)
New members (Ch.29)
Snowed in (Ch. 30)
Snowed in outfits (Ch. 31)
Snowed in pt. 2 (Ch.32)
Announcements and updates! (A/N)
A little Libra goes a long way (Ch. 33)
Its time to stop (Ch. 34)
Home within a day (Ch. 35)
Breathe. (Ch. 36)
Heartbroken (Ch. 37)
I am lost... (Ch. 38)

Happy cries (Ch. 13)

482 13 3
By Nikki_berri

Just a hint, this is going to be a longer chapter so I can fit it all into one big chapter. Anyways, hope you enjoy!

GEMINIS POV:

"You ready to go?" I asked as I knocked on the bathroom door.

"Just one more minute, im almost done!" Libra yelled from the other side.

"Babe you said that 10 minutes ago" I whined and leaned by back against the door.

"Well I mean it this time" she said and abruptly opened the door.

"BAM"

"Ouch" I winced and rubbed my back as I sat up.

"Oops sorry gem" Libra said followed by an apologetic smile.

"I'm all good... I think" she offered me a hand and pulled me to my feet.

"Alright, let's go" I said as we walked to the door.

I held it open for her as we reached it.

"Ladies first" I said with a smirk on my face.

"Babe, I love you, but sometimes your too much" she laughed and proceeded to walk through the door.

"What's that supposed to mean?!" I said.

"Oh nothing, now hurry up slow poke".

Everyone else was waiting for us at the front door.

"Took you long enough! Sagittarius said with a sigh of relief seeing as we had finally arrived.

"Yeah, yeah let's just go before we're late" I said

"Been there, done that. Aries already left so he wouldn't be late" Sagittarius said.

"Okay guys let just focus on actually getting there right now, what's the groups for the car?" Capricorn said in an attempt to organize the group.

"I call Virgo in my car!" Pisces said loudly and grabbed Virgos arm, they both smiled.

Scorpio raised his hand.

"I'll go as well so these idiots don't get lost" he pointed at the girls.

"I'll go as well" cancer offered.

"Okay that's one car, how about the next"

"Easy, Me, Leo, and libra" Taurus said confidently.

Capricorn sighed. "I guess I'll go with them, I don't trust that they'll get there without stopping at Starbucks" she groaned.

"I guess that leaves us" I said and looked at Sagittarius and Aquarius.

"Hell yeah!" Aquarius yelled, clearly pumped up.

__________________________________

NO ONES POV:

In the first car, Scorpio drove, with Virgo in the passenger seat and Pisces and Cancer in the back.

"You seem excited Pi" Virgo commented as they drove.

"Well obviously, I haven't gotten a chance to see any of his races before"

"Non of us have Pisces..." Cancer said from beside her.

The girl examined Cancer for a moment.

"...You look... and sound tired Cancer, are you okay?" Pisces worried.

"Yeah... I think so, it's just been a long week..." Cancer said with a yawn.

"I agree, it has been a long week" Virgo said from the front seat.

"Well this will be a good break from all the work, especially since both of you work way more then you should."

"No! We're not that bad, at least I'm not anyways...Right?" Virgo said stubbornly.

"Virgo, you are the only girl I know that will work overtime for weeks on end, but deny that she's overworked" Pisces sighed.

Scorpio remained silent, his eyes glued to the road, although he was listening carefully.

___________________________________

In car two, Capricorn drove, with Leo in shotgun, and Taurus and Libra in the back.

"Hey, do you guys think there's a reason that Aries invited us to watch today?" Libra said suddenly.

"Maybe, wait what if he's proposing?!" Leo squealed. "Ah!, it would be the perfect opportunity too!" Taurus said

"Well see, it could be that he just want us to watch the race as it is" Capricorn intruded the conversation.

"I guess, but it would still be cute" Leo said

"Leo! Can you put some music on?" Taurus said as she leaned forward and poked her head between the seats.

"Oh please no" Capricorn begged.

"Oh please yes!" Leo said and connected her phone to the car speakers.

She clicked on the first song, "Boy's a liar Pt. 2" By PinkPantheress and Ice Spice.

Capricorn groaned as the three other girls began to sing along, this wasn't the first time Leo had played the song...

"That boys a liar!" They yelled into Capricorns ear.

"Thank god we're almost there" Capricorn sighed loudly.

___________________________________

In car three, the three boys sat awkwardly as Aquarius drove, Sagittarius sat in the front seat, and gemini was forced to sit in the back by himself.

"Are we almost there yet?" Gemini whined.

"Oh my gosh, Gem your like a little kid, how on earth does libra manage to deal with you?" Aquarius said, clearly annoyed.

"Hey! for your information I don't know what your talking about, libra has never told me I act like a kid!"

"She may not say it, but I'm sure she thinks it!" Sagittarius said as he and Aquarius laughed.

Gemini sat quietly as the two continued to laugh. 

He glanced over at Aquarius and then Sagittarius and then finally noticed just how close the two were with each other.

Almost to the point that you would question whether they were indeed "just friends".

Interesting...

___________________________________

As the cars arrived, it was only then that many realized that the race track was outside.

"Damn it, I should have worn more layers" Leo said,
who had just finished saying that she wouldn't be cold when questioned by another sign.

Capricorn rolled her eyes at Leo.

"Here, I brought an extra sweater" she said and handed it to Leo.

"Awww, thanks cappy" Leo smiled and quickly put it on.

"Does everyone have their tickets?" Virgo asked for what had began to feel like the hundredth time.

A synchronized "yes" erupted from the crowd.

"Okay then, let's go" Capricorn said and led the way to the entrance.

"Oh good, we made it in time before it started" Taurus cheered at they all took their seats.

"We're lucky we got tickets so close to the track"

"Perks of having a boyfriend that's a professional race car driver, you get front row seats" Pisces bragged teasingly.

She sat in between Virgo and Taurus.

"Hey Pisces, let's take a selfie" Taurus said from beside her and lifted her phone up.

"Cheese!" Taurus said and took the photo.

"Awww, I love it!" Pisces beamed as they scrolled through the pictures.

"I'll send them to you-"

"OH MY GOSH IT STARTING" Pisces interrupted her as she saw the cars begin to pull up to the starting line.

"Which one's Aries?!" Gemini yelled over the roaring crowd. "61!" Pisces yelled back.

"3..2..1 DING" the speaker blared as the light turned green and the cars began racing down the track.

___________________________________

All the signs were on the edge of their seats the entire race, especially on the last lap.

"Come onnnn, you got this Aries" Pisces whispered to herself, her hands were clenched and she was barely sitting on her seat at all.

ZOOM~

"IT LOOKS LIKE A CLOSE WIN BETWEEN NO. 61 and NO. 32 EVERYONE" the speaker said

"THE JUDGES WILL NOW REVIEW THE FOOTAGE"

There was a long pause.

"The judges are back with the results, ladies, gentlemen and people of all kinds, our winner is...."

Taurus sat with her fingers crossed, Leo and libra hugging each other and pleading, Pisces looking like she was ready to explode.

"NO. 61!" The commentator said and everyone flew out it their seats screaming.

"OH MY GOSH" Pisces yelled and jumped up and down, she squeezed past Virgo and ran down to the railing, everyone else not far behind her.

Aries, who was still in the track, jumped out of his car and immediately ran over to her.

He jumped the fence and engulfed Pisces in a massive hug.

The two stayed still for a moment or two, simply enjoying each others presence as the crowd continued to roar behind them.

"You did amazing" Pisces whispered into Aries ear, and kissed his cheek.

"Awww" some audience members cooed

"Pi?"

"Mhm?" Pisces lifted her eyes, a huge smile on her face.

"I don't know how to tell you this, but I love you, with all my heart, and I have loved you from the first time I ever laid eyes on you."

"And... I want to continue to be part of your life... for the rest of your life, so...if you haven't already picked up on what I'm getting here, uh... will you marry me Pisces?"

Aries beamed as he sunk to one knee while pulling out a black box, which held a beautiful diamond ring in the Center of it.

"Aries..." Pisces said over the even louder roar of the crowd. Tears rolled down her cheeks as her smile grew even bigger and brighter.

"Yes! Yes of course I will marry you!" She said and dropped to the ground with Aries.

He smashed his lips on to hers as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Both had tears rolling down their faces.

"AHHHHH" Libra screaming and began pulling at Gemini's arm.

Leo began yelling " I TOLD YOU SO" at Capricorn with a huge grin on her face, Capricorn on the other hand, stood astonished.

Virgo had visible tears in her eyes.

Scorpio had subtly noticed this.

He leaned slightly to the side so he could be closer to her height

"are you seriously crying? It not like she's dying " He teased. He did however, contemplate what he had said when Virgo glanced up to him, holding tear back.

"Yes I'm crying" she laughed and sniffled.

"I'm... im just so happy for her" Virgo said. Scorpio had finally realized that maybe now wasn't the best time to tease her.

His arm shifted from beside him, over and around Virgo as he pulled her closer to a soft side hug.

Meanwhile, Pisces had finally stood up so Aries could slip the ring onto her finger.

He then got up himself and gave her one last hug before jumping over the fence again to receive his trophy.

Pisces turned to Virgo. Both of them beaming with joy.

"V?! Are you crying?!" Pisces yelled over the crowd in between sniffs.

"Obviously! I'm so happy for you Pi, so, so happy for you" Virgo said as the rest of the girls raced over to the duo and covered Pisces in a group hug.

The guys stood against the railing, cheering for Aries.

"OUR CHAMPION OF THE RACE, NO. 61!" The commentator said as Aries stepped up onto the podium.

The crowds cheered as they handed Aries his trophy, who had a massive grin on his face.

__________________________________

Once the award ceremony was done, all the signs began their way back to the cars where they waited for Aries, who walked out shortly after them with his backpack full of equipment and trophy in hand.

He received one last congratulations from everyone before they split up into their cars again.

"I'll drive" Virgo offered, while Aries and Pisces got into the backseat.

"No your not, because I'm driving" Scorpio said and earned a look from his girlfriend.

"You drove down here, it's my turn" She crossed her arms.

Scorpio grumbled, "I guess your right.... Fine.." he handed her the car keys.

"Really? Thanks Scorp!" Virgo said, slightly surprised.

She lifted herself onto her tippy toes, using the support of Scorpio shoulders by placing her hands on them, she lightly pecked his lips.

Smiling, she turned away and walked happily to the drivers seat.

Scorpio himself then got into passenger seat.

"Am I going to regret making you let me drive?" She asked

"I'm sure something can be arranged.."

"Uh... guys we're still here you know..." Pisces said quietly from the back seat.

"Yes Pisces we know that" Virgo said, though if she was being honest, it had slipped her mind that they were there.

Aries took Pisces hand and held it gently, which she grinned at.

"You know... we're still waiting for you two to get engaged..." Aries said with a smirk.

The car grew quiet as he awaited their responses. Virgo said nothing for a moment, but simply smiled to herself.

Scorpio threw a glanced over at Virgo to catch her reaction.

that was all he needed for himself to make a decision...

__________________________________

Told you it would be a long chapter, I wanted to just get everything out in one chapter instead of two so there wouldn't be any cliffhanger on the BIG PROPOSAL, also THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE 1k views, I honestly never expected the book to make it this far, but thanks to everyone it's exceed my expectations, so again HUGE THANK YOU to every last one of you lovely people ❤️❤️❤️
The next chapter will be out as soon as possible.

Until then

-author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 1.2K 46
Four schools, twelve challenges, one winner A story about twelve students who got picked to represent their schools in a tournament, which takes plac...
66K 1.7K 30
Basically, a zodiac story from Pisces's point of view. Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius...
12.9K 184 26
All the zodiacs and star constellations in a school with drama and romance
280K 6.7K 53
It's the Zodiac signs all as teens. They attend a special high school for gifted kids. They have special powers and have no clue why they are here. F...