Snow // Willas Tyrell // Ober...

By rissarosewrites

Ned always told Josie Snow that she had the fire and adventure of her Aunt Lyanna, after dropping her family... More

Oberyn Vs. Willas
2. Promise
3. That one's yours Snow
4. You look just like her
5. Keep her safe
6. Shit show
7. Needle
8. Farewell snow
9. Lyanna Spirit
11. Petyr
12. Not yet Jojo
13. Spare me your kindness
14. As was I
15. Everywhere
16. If you are going to fight... Win
17. Open arms
18. Hawking
19. Starlight
20. Oberyn?
21. Skills in the Bedroom
22. Sunspear
23. King is dead
24. I did warn you
25. Traitor
26. Stay
27. Arrest
28. Ned
29. King of the North
30. Another King?
31. Not stark
32. Melt
33. Make it up to her
34. Priority
35. Drink?
36. Carry the burden
37. Care to join?
38. Hypothetical
39. Wildfire
40. Hard work
41. Strong
42. Weak
43. Fuck the King
44. I'll bring wine
45. Juicy details
46. Have fun
47. He is a MONSTER
48. Targaryens
49. He could do better than me
50. This is awkward
51 Mother taught me
52. Quite drunk
53. Skewer him
54. Advocator
55. Prince is coming
56. You're a Dick
57. I'm not a whore
58. Everywhere
59. Prefer you Naked
60. New Queen
61. Am I queen?
62. Tommen
63. Vodka
64. Matter is closed
65. Correction, King
66. Smitten
67. Never forget a thing
68. False testimony
69. I am a Whore
70. Confess
71. Fool
72. Champion
73. Fate
74. Trouble
75. Prison Break
76. Bells
77. Felt like home
78. South
79. Cedric
80. Help you
81. Perfect
82. Bloodline
83. Sparrow
84. Dream
85. Go to war...
86. Make it stop
87. My intended
88. In Dorne?
89. Rebellion is over
90. Weak like you
91. No other way
92. Ghost
93. Boom
94. Boltons
95. Rickon
96. White walker
97. Jorah
98. Tyrion
99. Fighting Pits
100. Coed message
101. Happy?
102. Dragon stone
103. Dwarves and Bastards
104. Targaryen's can't be trusted
105. Queen v Queen
106. Get to work Snow
107. Sink or swim
108. Just One
109. Safe?
110. How many queens?
111. King
112. End This
113. Family meeting
114. Ice
115. Not the plan
116. It's too late
117. Isn't it lovely?
118. Home
119. A gift
120. Snow

10. RUN

2.5K 89 9
By rissarosewrites

Sansa was terrified. They were on their way to Kings Landing and all of the knights were horrifying beasts she stumbled backwards running into Sandor.

'Do I frighten you so much girl?' sandor questioned she didn't answer, 'or is it him that's making a shake? He frightens me to look at that face.' Sandor teased. Josie couldn't help but laugh it was nice to see Sansa getting picked on for once, Sansa was a constant thorn in her side, Sansa followed with her mothers example of Josie is a bastard and to be treated like shit mentality. But perhaps distancing herself from Catelyn the girls would get closer.

'I'm sorry if I offended you sir.' Sansa said sheepishly he only stated at her, a deep frown on his face as he walked past. 'Why won't he speak to me?'

'He hasn't been talkative the last 20 years since the mad king had his tongue cut out.' Sandor informed her before seeing the smirk on Josie's face.

'He speaks well with his sword though.' Joffrey remarked and sansa smiled turning to him, 'serving the kings justice... he is the royal executioner.' he clarified 'what is it my sweet girl? Does the hound frighten you?' Joffrey asked, concern in his voice. 'Away with your dog you're scaring my lady.' Sandor tipped his head leaving.

'Don't worry about my sister, Sansa is a vein girl, she doesn't much like me either.' Josie said coming up to Sandor.

"You don't seem to mind my face.' Sandor noted.

"You don't seem to mind my bastard title.' She countered Sandor nodded heading off.

Arya was sparing with one of the children, Mych by the river. Practicing with wooden swords.

'I probably shouldn't have any more,' Sansa said as Joffrey offered her a jug of ale. 'Father only lets us have one cup at feasts.'

'My princess can have as much as she wants.' Joffrey said kindly and Sansa took it, taking another hesitant sip. They heard the sounds of grunts and wood clashing and sansa's face was one of panic. 'Don't' worry, you are safe with me.' Joffrey assured heading off to see the commotion.

"Arya!' Sansa declared pulling her attention away from Mych and he got her in the arm. Arya whipped her head around at Mych clutching at her arm.

'What are you doing here? Go away!' Arya demanded. Josie heard the shouting and came running.

"Your sister...' Joffrey remarked. "And who are you?'

"Mych my lord.' He answered politely.

'He's the butchers boy.' Sansa said with distaste.

'He's my friend!' Arya corrected.

'Butcher's boy who wants to be a knight.' Joffrey remarked. 'Pick up your sword butchers boy lets see how good you are!' Joffrey challenged drawing a real blade from his belt.

'She asked me to me lord. She asked me to.' Mych said nervously.

'I am not your lord I'm a prince,' Joffrey sneered. 'and I said pick up your sword.'

'It's not a sword my prince it's only a stick.' Mych remarked.

'and you are not a knight.' Joffrey remarked, Josie opened her mouth to say something but speaking against Joffrey would put her head on a spike. 'only a butchers boy. That was my lady's sister you were hitting, did you know that?' He raised his blade to Mych's cheek.

'Stop it!" Arya demanded.

'Arya stay out of it.' Sansa demanded.

"Arya,' Josie warned and Arya spun around to her.

'Stop him!" Arya demanded. But Josie knew she couldn't do anything if she wanted her head.

'I won't hurt him...much. ' Joffrey drew his blade down mychs cheek, Arya wacked Joffrey from behind and he spun around as mych ran. 'YOU LITTLE BITCH!" Joffrey spat swinging at arya as she ducked and ran.

'Stop it the both of you, you are spoiling everything!" Sansa declared. Joffrey got arya on her back and Josie ran forward.

'I will gut you, you little cunt!' Joffrey screamed his blade pointed at her face but Nymeria came running up. She lunged at Joffrey latching onto his arm, he screamed in pain and Josie pulled at Nyneria.

"ARYA!" Sansa yelled.

"NYMERIA!" Arya tried to her get wolf under control but she keep ripping at his arm.

"NYMERIA!' Josie demanded and Arya's wolf took a step back Joffrey lay on the ground his arm bloody. 'Sit,' Josie said as Ghost came running up growling at the ready. 'SIT!' she demanded both of them. They listened but they sat tense, snarling at Joffrey still. Arya grabbed joffreys sword pointing it at him as Joffrey blubbered.

"No, no please no.' Joffrey cried.

'Arya leave him alone.' Sansa demanded

'Arya, value your head.' Josie told her and arya took the blade throwing it in the river. 'Come on.' Josie demanded she pulled Arya away their wolves followed. 'What were you thinking?"

'My prince my poor prince, you stay here I will go back to the inn and get help.' Sansa said sweetly.

'THEN GO!' Joffrey spat. 'Don't touch me.'

Guards were out looking for Arya, Josie and their wolves, Cersei was out for blood, her baby had been attacked and there would be hell to pay.

'Arya, they are going to kill Nymeria, Ghost and lady too.' Josie told her as they crouched in the woods.

'NO!" Arya cried out hugging Nymeria.

'we have to send them away and hope they survive on their own.' Josie told her. 'I can vouch for you but a bastard against a Prince... my word doesn't mean much. Father won't let them hurt you...' Josie went on as arya shivered in her arms now hugging tight to Josie. 'I can take the blame for this, say it was me that took Joffrey's blade but I don't see our wolves surviving this madness.' Arya nodded begrudgingly as they hugged their wolves and sent them off, shoeing them into the woods.

'RUN!' they hissed. 'GO!' they ran into the woods thinking it a game.

++

Ned pushed through the crowd of people to his daughters, arya immediately started apologizing. Ned looked to josie running his hand along her face before turning back to Arya.

'I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry' she exclaimed he held her face in his hands.

'Are you hurt?' ned questioned looking her over.

'No.' she told him softly.

'It's alright' he coed as he hugged his daughter close looking over to Robert. 'what is the meaning of this?' he demanded 'why were my daughters not brought to me at once?'

'How dare you speak to your king in that manner.' Cersei said calmly but threateningly.

'Quiet woman' Robert demanded 'sorry Ned I never meant to frighten the girls but we need to get this business done quickly.'

'You're girls and that butchers boy attacked my son.' Cersei told him. 'That animal of hers nearly tore his arm off!' Arya clung to her father.

'That's not true!' arya exclaimed 'she just... Bit him a little.' Arya looked to Ned, 'he was hurting Myka.' Arya told him.

'It's true,' Josie added quietly.

'Joffrey told us what happened,' cersei informed her. 'you and that boy beat him with clubs while you set your wolf on him.' Cersei spat.

"What?' Josie said to baffled to think of anything else. Beat him with clubs? She shook her head as Arya screamed out.

'That's not what happened!' Arya shouted.

'Yes it is.' Joffrey insisted 'they all attacked me and she threw my sword in the river! The bastard helped them!'

'Liar.' Arya spat and josie held her back.

'Shut up!' Joffrey demanded.

'Enough!' Robert shouted 'he tells me one thing she tells me another seven hells, what am I to make of this?" Robert questioned.

''Where is your other daughter Ned?' Robert asked.

'She is asleep' ned informed him.

'She's not. Sansa come here darling' Cersei said and Sansa stepped forward giving her father a weary look. 'Well?' Cersei said. 'you saw that happened.'

'Speak now child tell me what happened tell it all and tell it true, it is a great crime to lie to a king.' Robert told her she looked at her father before looking to Joffrey

'I don't know...' she answered 'I don't remember everything happened so fast I didn't see-'

'Liar!' Arya shouted grabbing her hair 'liar liar liar!' she shouted pulling her down, Josie tried to keep arya back but sansa screamed out.

'Enough! Ladies stop it! stop it!' ned demanded. Ned pulled them apart. Josie kept a tighter hold on Arya.

'She's just as wild as that animal of hers,' cersei said calmly 'I want her punished.'

'What would you have me do?' Robert questioned 'strip her through the streets? Dammit children fight. It's over.' Robert told her, Josie let out a breath of relief at that.

'Joffrey will bear the scars for the rest of his life!' Cersei told him.

'You let that little girl disarm you!' Robert reminded his son incredulously, Joffrey didn't have any words Robert turned back to Ned. 'Ned see to it that your daughters are disciplined I will do the same with my son.'

'Gladly your Grace.' Ned said pulling his daughters away. Cersei babied joffrey tending to his minuscule bites.

'And what of the dire wolf?' Cersei question 'what of the beasts that savaged your son?'

'I forgot the damn wolf' Robert turned to a guard.

'we have found no trace of the dire wolves your Grace.'

'So it's settled,' Robert said waving it off but cersei had other plans.

'They have another wolf.' Cersei reminded him.

''you can't mean it?' Sansa cried out.

'A dire wolf is not a pet,' Robert reminded Ned 'get her a dog she'll be happier for it.' he said walking away

'He doesn't mean lady does he?' Sansa asked 'no not lady!' she shouted 'lady didn't bite anyone she is good!'

'Lady wasn't there.' Arya insisted, 'you leave her alone' arya looked to Josie she knew this would happen. She was grateful that Ghost and Nymeria were far gone.

'Stop, don't let them do this father. Please, please,' Sansa begged her head frantically turning between her father in the queen 'it wasn't lady!' she exclaimed. 'Josie please!' Josie turned to sansa, she was begging her to help clinging to her, this was new Josie hugged her as she sobbed out.

'They attacked my son.' Cersei spat.

'It was my wolf that attacked. Sansa's wolf did nothing. Sansa's wolf is innocent.' Arya pleaded. Robert remained silent.

'It's true lady is a good wolf.' Josie added but knew it was futile.

'Is this your command? Your grace?' Ned asked Robert turned marching away

'Where is the beast?' Robert questioned

'Chained up outside your grace' Ned told him. Robert nodded. Cersei smiled.

'Do me the honor ser Pane.' Cersei said happily.

'No,' Ned said 'Jory, Josie take the girls to their rooms. If it must be done then I will do it myself.'

'Is this some trick?' Cersei questioned

'The wolf is of the north she deserves better than a butcher' Ned told her. He left his girls, hearing the sounds of sansa sobbing in Josie's arms while arya glared ahead at the queen. Sandor the ever dutiful guard, he had been assigned to hunt down the butcher's boy.

'The butchers boy?' Ned question Sandor as he passed with a boy slung over the back of his horse. 'you rode him down?'

'He ran, not very fast,' Sandor noted continuing on his way. After delivering the boy he looked to Josie, guiding her sisters to a room. She coed in their ears saying it would be alright, that they still had each other but lady screaming out as Ned killed her only made sansa sob more. It was a sad day but a new day for the sisters, they were united the three of them for the first time ever. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 2.2K 35
Sasha Tyrell Lannister was the broken flower, the weak lion, the anomaly that her elder sister wished remained hidden but Tyrion loved his littlest s...
15.6K 1.4K 29
Even after threatening to kill Joffrey many times, Cersei still thought Rieka Stark a good option in brides for her son. 🐺 "As our secrets spill o...
142K 4.9K 34
Fiona Stark has moved to Dorne to marry Prince Oberyn Martell. Little did she know Oberyn and Ellaria were a package deal. ☀️ "Bridges burn I never...
33.3K 1.6K 26
Tyanna Lannister had an open relationship with her husband. Ned Stark had no relationship with his wife. You can tell Tyanna Lannister when it's ove...