Diabolic Desire

By CloudyXAutumn

"How could you Deku..!?" "Oh please, don't tell me you're surprised. I thought you were the smarter of the bu... More

Origin
Izuku
Quirk
School
Incident
UA
Reunion
All Might
Quick save
Class president
Alarm
High Stakes
USJ
Hero Meet
Problem
Virus
Sports Festival Ditch
Chaos
Family
Guise
Interny
Personal Confusion
The Past
run in
Training Weak
End Internship
Theft
Tragic
Bakugo
12am
Devastation
Surprising Team
Fear
Case: Blood Reaper
Invisible?
Bunker
Midterms
Villain vs Hero
Camp
Attack On Camp
𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔤𝔲𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔳𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔰
Press Conference
All might 💀
Catastrophic Devastation
Germany
Questioning
Dormitory
Life.
Dilemma
Shopping
Blood Plan
Blood drive
Accident
Forces
Final Class Training
Provisional Hero License Exam
Confrontation
The Great Reveal
Reinforcements
Kill Streak
Crash
The Meet
Eri
𝓥𝓡
Banquet
Saturday
V-army
Pure Fear
First Betrayal
Present

Alliance

1.2K 97 107
By CloudyXAutumn

...

"Would you like some refreshments?"
Chisaki asked.

"We only drink blood"
Midoriya said with a friendly smile as he flashed his fangs.

"I know.
I've prepared some things just for that.
Do you like A- or B+"
Chisaki asked once again as a servant placed down empty glass cups.

"I'll take A- then"
Midoriya said.

"Same"
Aizawa added.

Shigaraki suffered in silence.

"Ah, and would you like any refreshments shigaraki?"

"No thank you"
Shigaraki replied.

Moments later blood was brought out in bottles.
It was poured into Aizawa's and Midoriya's cups for them to drink.

Midoriya lifted up his glass and whiffed it.
"Yeah A-. Nothing else added in either."
He took a sip, it was blood. However, it was suspiciously fresh.

"It's fresh blood that we collected earlier today In preparation for your visit."
Chisaki said as he lifted up a mug of his own refreshment and drank. He had to take off his plague mask and rest it beside him.

"Alright let us begin the meeting"
Shigaraki said, a bit agitated as he wasn't able to drink free fresh blood.

"Yes.
Allow me to properly introduce myself.
I am Kai Chisaki, also known as Overhaul.
I want to work with the league to help strengthen our forces."
He said as he held out his gloved hand for a handshake.
Shigaraki carfully shook his hand, avoiding touching his hand with 5 fingers.

Aizawa then shook his hand as did Midoriya right after.

Midoriya raised his brow as he pulled his hand back and looked at Chisaki suspiciously.

"...is everything alright?"
Chisaki asked as Midoriya stared at him.

Midoriya whiffed the air once more before he let out chuckle.
"What're you drinking?"

_________________________________________

"By any means necessary."
Bakugo said as he handed nighteye the stamped paper.

"Hm.
Good job.
Fine. You'll work with me as my intern to take down The Blood Reaper.
There is a meeting in less than 10 minutes in the conference room downstairs.
Prepare all the information you said you knew about him to share, it'll be very important."
Nighteye instructed as he grabbed files of his own and exited the room.

Bakugo nodded his head and followed along.

When he made it to the conference room there were already a bunch of heroes and detectives there.

Mirio, Tamaki, and Neijre were also already there.
Bakugo was the youngest.

During the 10 minutes, sir nighteye prepared his things and drank some water so he didn't run dry while talking.

Eventually, the 10 minutes were up and it was time for the meeting to officially begin.

"Good afternoon.
Today we are all here to discuss the national threat and emergency that is the blood Reaper.

2 nights ago the villain revealed himself to the public and released a devastating attack.

During the attack, over 3000 people died including the commission boss, other officials, and best jeanist.

Because of this, there's been a severe increase in crime as there's no one to govern the law properly.

The Blood Reaper also revealed that he wasn't working alone and infact Shouta Aizawa, previously known as pro hero eraserhead, was also a vampire and working with him.

The Blood Reaper's official identity was also revealed himself.
He is Izuku Midoriya, a UA student who ranked top of his class.

However there's been reports of a change in appearance which raises the question on how many powers and things we don't know about him.

So.

Katsuki Bakugo.

Will you please tell us everything you know about the Blood Reaper as someone who grew up with him?"
Sir nighteye said as he shifted all the attention to Bakugo.

Bakugo cleared his throat, "The Blood Reaper has the ability to shapeshift.
It's something he directly revealed to me on the night of his reveal...

He can change his height, eye color, and even control how old he looks.

This is how he was able to trick child me and everyone in class 1-A...
He looked like a child and teenager, infact he even managed to make it look he was growing up these past 11 years I've known him.

I'm not sure if he can change his hair color and other appearance but he probably can.

Deku also has the ability to...

Erase memories."
He passed as he caught his breath.

A silent gasp followed through the heroes, memory erasure was difficult to work around...

"It turns out I figured out who he was 2 times before the reveal but I can't remember them at all.
He then admitted he erased my memories because he couldn't kill me at the time.

When I figured it out for the third time, it was the night of the reveal.
And the only reason I figured it out was because of a weird search I found in my search history that I couldn't remember searching for.

You all may already know this but he has an insanely strong telekentic ability.
He can lift up several sky scrapers at once and not bat an eye.

Now...
As for the reason he's doing all of this.

According to what that bastard said on the night of the reveal, he wants to take over because of the inconvenience he's encountered over the millenniums he's been alive."
Bakugo said as he concluded his talk.

"Memory erasure...

We'll have to document everything about him then.
If he decides to erase our memories, I don't think there's anything bringing them back.

Unless-
Have you recovered your lost memories?"
Sir nighteye asked as he glanced at Bakugo.

"No I haven't. I don't even believe what he said either...

Oh...

And he doesn't appear on camera.
Neither does Aizawa."

"They don't appear on camera?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why wouldn't they appear on camera?"

Questions spread around the table as Bakugo cleared his throat once more to explain.

"The weird search I found was about vampires.
I guess in the past when I figured it out, I figured it out by searching about vampires.

Anyways...
It said that vampires can't appear on camera, they also can't appear in mirror reflections.
But they can appear in any other reflection, as long as it isn't a mirror.

So on the night I confronted him, I aimed my camera at him and it was true.
It's like there's no one standing there."
Bakugo said as he pulled out his phone and showed the picture he was referring to.

"Ah...
That explains why there isn't any documented footage of the blood Reaper...
He's immune to camera footage.

Hm...

But does he appear on thermal cameras?"

Bakugo almost nodded his head, almost giving away his secret crime.
He couldn't exactly tell them he had set up a couple hundred cameras all around Japan without getting in severe trouble.

"He should.
Thermal cameras record the temperature of an area and as long as he has a body temperature, there's no escaping it"
Sir nighteye said as he flipped through the papers he had in hand.

"Hold on.
Pause.

Kid.
Did you confront him on your own...? 3 times??"
Mirko, the new #1 hero, asked.

Bakugo scratched the back of his head, "...yes. I wasn't confident that he was the blood reaper and I trusted that we were friends so he wouldn't try to kill me..."

"Ha.
You got some guts, even though those decisions were stupid.
But on a serious note, why did he spare your life?
Does he still believe you 2 are friends?"

"We're definitely not friends... And we never were friends.
He admitted the only reason he spared my life the first few years when we met eachother was because I was a good tool of information.
And then during the times I've confronted him, he told me that if he had killed me it'd give him away.

And then on the third confrontation I got lucky that it was the night of his reveal..."
Bakugo replied as past memories of his childhood flashed through his mind.

"Well that must've stung.
Do you really think there's not even a bit of mercy because of the past between you two?"

"I know there isn't.
He told me he'd never let himself get close to a human."

"...it sounds like some humans of the past millenniums ruined his entire perception on us.

That's bad."

"Very.
Hm.

Now Bakugo.
You were seen attacking Tokyo 2 nights ago.
Detective Hakoto Tsukauchi cleared your Innocence and said it was out of your control but what exactly happened?"

"That was another unknown power of stupid Deku."

"I see...
We're going to have to do some intensive research on vampires.

It's insane to think they have so many powers."

"At least we know how he's always had an upper edge against us.

With eraserhead also being the blood Reaper and joining in on these meetings, the both of them always knew what our course of action would be and how to counter it.

Now...

How do we make sure they're the only vampires out there..."

_________________________________________

"What am I drinking?"
Chisaki repeated as he put his mug down.

"Yes, what're you drinking?"
Midoriya asked again.

Chisaki let out a chuckle, "I guess getting things past other vampires would be difficult."

The trio stared surprised as he angled the mug for them all to see.
It was blood.

"Now allow me to actually introduce myself.

I am Kai Chisaki.
And I'm also a vampire...

The king of vampires more specifically."
He said as his golden eyes became crimson red.
His fangs appeared along with his real eyes.

Kai Chisaki.
Quirk- quirkless
Species- vampire.

Immortality
Shape shifting(shapes clothes as well)
Age control
Teleport
Fly(regular form, bat form, dark smoke)
Super regeneration
Heightened senses
Telekinesis
Invisibility
Telepathy
Echolocation

Special abilities-

Overhaul (reconstruction upon touch)

Portal magic(he can open portals)

Voice amplification.

"King???"
The three said in unison.

"Yes.
King"

"There are only 3 of us, what are you ruling over?"
Midoriya asked.

"You're wrong.

You 2 were just born here.

There's a vampire realm where all vampires live.
Vampires born among humans is extremely rare, I typically try to find those vampires to show them the vampire realm and so far you two are the 2nd and third vampires I've found"
Chisaki explained.

"...how old are you?"
Midoriya asked.

"5489, I'm far younger than the both of you."

"That explains why I haven't heard of a vampire realm.
Are there any vampires that are older?"

"No, you 2 are the oldest I know of.

And yes I am the king."
Chisaki said as he finished off his own cup of blood.

"How many other vampires are there?"
Aizawa asked.

"Not as many as humans but there's a couple hundred million of us"

"...and they aren't on earth...?"

"They're on earth, just a seperate dimension.
Hence why, even though it's rare, some vampires are born among humans."

"How do they drink blood?"

"I import a bunch and kidnap some humans so that their blood gets harvested fresh"

"Well that must be convenient"
Shigaraki muttered in annoyance.

Chisaki glanced over at him, "you're a vampire too, aren't you?"

"No"
Shigaraki said sarcastically, implying the opposite.

"You should've spoken sooner, I could've given you some fresh bloo-"
Chisaki was cut off by a sudden appearance.

"Paapaaa I'm boreddd"
A little girl said as she randomly materialized from the air and bumped into Chisaki's legs.

The trio stared at her wide eyed, then glanced back at Chisaki who had been wearing a "let me explain" expression.

The girl had long silver blue hair, she was in a pretty dress that stopped right past her knees.
She had cat-like scarlet eyes and obvious fangs poking out her lips.

Her most notable feature was the little horn that had been sticking out the side of her head without any explanation.

"...papa...?"
Midoriya and Aizawa both repeated as they glanced at eachother and then back at Chisaki, still confused.

"Allow me to explain..."
Chisaki sighed.

"This is Eri, she's a vampire I found here  among humans.

She's the first I found.

That's why you 3 are second, third, and now fourth..."

*Untraumatizes Eri*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
216K 8.8K 33
They had caught him, thinking that mere handcuffs could contain his quirk. They kept him under constant supervision, knowing that he could escape an...
307K 6.5K 16
What is Izuku faked his death? What if Katsuki Watched him but deku told him to hush?What if Bakugo and izuku got along?What if bakugo didn't bully d...
59.1K 2K 22
Izuku Midoriya was a boy that grew up without a quirk, unlike the people around him. That didn't stop him from aspiring to be a hero. When All Might...