Spider-Man: No Way Home... Wi...

By fictionalstoriesbyme

Peter Parker's identity has been revealed to the entire world! What will he do? How will the lives of Dani, N... More

BACKGROUND INFORMATION
BACKGROUND INFORMATION (PART TWO)
The Beginning
"I'm a really good lawyer"
"How are you feeling?"
"If you expect disappointment, then you can never really be disappointed."
"Ok... Stephen..."
"Stop tampering with the spell!"
"Hello, Peter"
"You're not Peter Parker"
"Leave me alone..."
"No, seriously. What's your actual name?"
"I got my body back!"
"It wasn't crazy, Max!"
"WHERE'S MAY?!"
"...Fascinating!"
"You know, I'm something of a scientist myself."
"Well played, Osborn... well played, indeed"
"So, did you see that coming or-"
"I could go for a burrito"
"Norman's on sabbatical, honey"
"It's just me and you..."
"I'm Spider-Man..."
"Uncle Ben said it"
"You have someone?"
"I wanna fight an alien!"
"HEY, MAX! I MISSED YA, MAN! HO!"
"Miss me?"
"Are you ok?"
"My three boys..."
The End
CAST (FOR ALL THREE BOOKS) (INCLUDING MENTIONED CHARACTERS)
"Spider-Man... With Cimorelli"
"Remember Me"
"I'm The Ultimate Spider-Man... And We're Cimorelli"
"The Big Guy"
THANK YOU!!!!!!!
THANK YOU... AGAIN!

"I love you guys!"

48 2 49
By fictionalstoriesbyme

After struggling to get the villains cured, the three Spider-Men met inside of the scaffolding of the Statue of Liberty. Peter ripped off his mask, struggling for air.

"What the hell... is going on out there?!" asked Peter, who was running over to help Peter up.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!" winced Peter, as he clutched his ribs.

 I keep yelling at you!" Peter shouted at his older brother. "Peter Two, Peter Two, Peter Two!"

"I know," said Peter. "But I thought... you were 'Peter Two' and I was-"

"What?!" exclaimed Peter. "I'm not 'Peter tw-" he stopped mid-sentence, before thinking.

"Guys! Stop arguing! Listen to 'Peter One!'" shouted Peter. "Look, we're clearly not very good at this!"

"I know, I know! We suck!" sighed Peter. "I- I - I don't know how to work as a team!"

"Me neither," admitted Peter.

"Well, I had a crime fighting partner, Spider-Girl, but she lost her powers and it's been a while! Point is, I'm rusty!"

"Well, I'm not!" cried Peter. "I have been in a team, ok?! I don't wanna brag, but... I will... I was in the Avengers!"

"Really? You're in the Avengers?" smiled Peter.

"Yeah!"

"That's awesome, man!" said Peter, pulling his little brother in for a bro-hug. "Congratulations!"

"Thanks, bro!"

"The Avengers?" asked Peter.

"Yeah" said Peter.

"That's great!" he said.

"Thank you!"

"What is that?" he asked.

Peter looked at his big brother, in confusion.

"Wait, you don't have the Avengers?"

"Just letting you know, man..." said Peter, putting a hand on his shoulder. "It's not a band. He's not in a band."

"Speaking of bands, you know Simple Plan?" asked Peter.

"Oh, they're really good!"

"I'm Just A Kid..." sang Peter, quietly.

"Oh, dude! What about Sum 41?" asked Peter.

"Bro," smiled Peter.

"Bro," smiled Peter.

"Bros!" cried Peter.

"Sorry..." Peter responded. "We just got in too deep with this conversation."

"Nice one, man," said Peter, giving his brother a fist bump.

Peter wasn't having it though.

"You done?" he asked.

Peter looked down in shame.

"Y- yeah," he said.

"Yeah, we're done," added Peter.

"I'll send you some song recommendations via MySpace," Peter told the tallest one.

"Oh, wait. Do you have Facebook? Could you send them over Facebook?"

"Guys, let's get back on track!" ordered Peter.

"Alright."

"Yep."

"BTS and TikTok are better," Peter mumbled.

The two eldest Peters groaned in dismay.

"Yeah. No, I'm not in a band. No, the Avengers are, uh... Earth's mightiest-"

One of Electro's lightning bolts struck outside, cutting his sentence off.

"Look, it's not important!" he said. "All we gotta do is focus, trust your tingle-"

"You mean our Spider-Sense?" asked Peter.

"Wait, what did you just call it?"

"'Spider-Sense,' why?"

"Oh, no way!" exclaimed Peter. "I call it my 'Spidey-Sense.'"

"Bro, I've been calling it my 'Peter-Tingle!'"

They laughed, but stopped, when they heard another bolt of lightning strike.

"Anyway, all we gotta go is focus, trust your spider-sense/spidey-sense, and coordinate out attacks, ok?!"

"Yes, ok..." said Peter, before taking a deep breath. "Let's pick one target."

"Right!" said Peter, pointing at his oldest Spider-Bro.

"We take them off the board one at a time!" said Peter, pointing at his brothers.

"Now, you're remembering! Ok... Peter One!" he said, pointing at himself, before pointing at the eldest Peter. "Peter Two!"

"Peter Two..." nodded Peter Two.

"Peter Three!" said Peter, pointing at the tallest Peter.

"Peter Three!" said Peter Three, in a slightly annoyed tone, throwing his arms up.

"Alright, let's do this!" said Peter One.

"Let's go," said Peter Two.

Peter One and Peter Two turned around to go back to the fight, but Peter Three stopped them.

"W- w- w- w- wait!" he cried, putting his gloved hands on his brothers' shoulders.

"Alright, lets do this!" said Peter One.

"Let's go!" said Peter Three, before he and his brothers put their respective masks on and ran, dove, and swung away from their little briefing spot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"WHOO-HOO-HOO-HOO!"

"YES!"

"SPIDER-BROS!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

When they all reached the top...

The Spider-Men landed in three different, awesome, astonishing, spectacular, ultimate, amazing stances.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 1K 11
(book 1) y/n stark is really not here for this european school vacation because in this post-endgame world, she's mourning the loss of her dad. but o...
Save Me By ;

Fanfiction

19.6K 514 25
Since the events at Homecoming Peter hadn't been the same. He began to remember things from the past that he'd worked so long and hard to forget. At...
14.5K 464 23
This is book 6/7 to my SpiderWitch series Peter and Wanda's identities just got revealed and things take a drastic turn on the couples relationship...
667 40 15
One year after the events, of the first book, Peter and Gwen are about to celebrate their one year anniversary, as well has Lauren and Harry. Speakin...