Spider-Man: No Way Home... Wi...

By fictionalstoriesbyme

Peter Parker's identity has been revealed to the entire world! What will he do? How will the lives of Dani, N... More

BACKGROUND INFORMATION
BACKGROUND INFORMATION (PART TWO)
The Beginning
"I'm a really good lawyer"
"How are you feeling?"
"If you expect disappointment, then you can never really be disappointed."
"Ok... Stephen..."
"Stop tampering with the spell!"
"Hello, Peter"
"You're not Peter Parker"
"No, seriously. What's your actual name?"
"I got my body back!"
"It wasn't crazy, Max!"
"WHERE'S MAY?!"
"...Fascinating!"
"You know, I'm something of a scientist myself."
"Well played, Osborn... well played, indeed"
"So, did you see that coming or-"
"I could go for a burrito"
"Norman's on sabbatical, honey"
"It's just me and you..."
"I'm Spider-Man..."
"Uncle Ben said it"
"You have someone?"
"I wanna fight an alien!"
"HEY, MAX! I MISSED YA, MAN! HO!"
"I love you guys!"
"Miss me?"
"Are you ok?"
"My three boys..."
The End
CAST (FOR ALL THREE BOOKS) (INCLUDING MENTIONED CHARACTERS)
"Spider-Man... With Cimorelli"
"Remember Me"
"I'm The Ultimate Spider-Man... And We're Cimorelli"
"The Big Guy"
THANK YOU!!!!!!!
THANK YOU... AGAIN!

"Leave me alone..."

56 2 13
By fictionalstoriesbyme

Later on that day, a man in green body armor was covering up a glider, with a nearby tarp in an alleyway. Behind said man was this mask, which was resting on the corner of a dumpster:

The man who was hiding his glider was Norman Osborn, the founder of a company called "Oscorp," which did not exist on this Earth. Doctor Osborn was involved in an experiment that went wrong, gave him a "Jekyll and Hyde" personality disorder. Whenever Norman wasn't himself, he caused terror to the innocent people of his world's New York City as the Green Goblin. The Goblin was what Norman feared most of all. Osborn dreaded going to sleep at night, for he was filled with fear that the Goblin would completely take over. The Goblin was such a prominent part of his life, Norman could even hear his voice in his head sometimes.

"Coward!" the Goblin's voice echoed, in Norman's head. "We have a new world to conquer... you make me sick!"

"Leave me alone..." pleaded a terrified, distraught Norman. "...Please."

"Hiding... in the shadows..." continued the Goblin's voice. "HIDING FROM WHO YOU TRULY ARE!"

"No!"

"YOU CAN'T ESCAPE YOURSELF!"

Within the blink of an eye, Norman grabbed a nearby rock and hit it against the helmet, destroying it. After letting out a half sigh of relief, Osborn walked away from the now destroyed helmet. Even though he had broken it, the sound of the Goblin's maniacal laughter continued to ring in his ears.

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 460 23
This is book 6/7 to my SpiderWitch series Peter and Wanda's identities just got revealed and things take a drastic turn on the couples relationship...
96K 3.2K 15
Peter Parker x Reader COMPLETED 2019 »•« "You could die because you know." "I can live with that." »•« Wi...
663 40 15
One year after the events, of the first book, Peter and Gwen are about to celebrate their one year anniversary, as well has Lauren and Harry. Speakin...
46.7K 989 28
A Peter Parker x OC story **SMUTS** Peter lived next door to Adam, who was dating you, must to his disdain. One day, Peter finds Adam in a sticky sit...