His Lustful Proposal - (Ongoi...

By ShesGlowingInTheDark

Calithea "Cali" Moricelli, 27 years old, is a successful businesswoman. She's smart, beautiful and an indepen... More

His Lustful Proposal
P R O L O G U E
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 11

51 1 0
By ShesGlowingInTheDark

R18

I'm here leaning at her terrace door while my arms crossed in my chest. Obviously, she didn't close her terrace's door...again.

I just want to check on her. She's in a deep sleep so I walk towards her bed and checked her temperature. Now I feel at ease knowing that she's not sick anymore.

She have an angelic face. Thin brows, almond shape eyes, pointed nose, thin lips and a heart-shaped face. I don't know why but I felt the urge to touch her wavy silky hair. I stop stroking when she suddenly talked.

"Conor..."

Am I in her dreams? Is she dreaming about me?

"Conor...you're so good at this,"

I frowned. What the hell is she talking about? Don't tell me she's dreaming about me doing the deed?

"Ahh...almost there!" she moaned.

I just want to check on her but now here I am...with a fucking boner. Just what the hell is she dreaming about?

She was about to open her eyes when I hurriedly hid myself inside her bathroom.

***

"JUST what the hell!" I exclaimed. Another freakin' dirty dream.

"Shit! Now I'm wet down there. Goodness! When will this stop?" reklamo ko.

Naglakad ako papuntang closet para kumuha ng undies saka pajama. Before I go to the bathroom, I checked my temperature. I was relieved when I saw that it's 36.5°C which means I can go to work tomorrow.

As I entered the bathroom, I didn't bother to open the lights since the light coming from the moon served as the light in my room.

I started removing my pants and undies. I cleaned my self and used a feminine wash. I just can't believe that after what happened between us, I started dreaming about him.

"Fuck you, Conor. You're giving me a headache." I exclaimed again.

Pinatuyo ko na ang ibabang parte ng katawan ko at isinuot yung underwear at pajama.

Kinuha ko ang phone ko at chineck yung oras. Ang haba pala ng naitulog ko? It's 7:00 P.M. already at wala nanaman akong naayos para sa dinner.

I went downstairs. Binuhay ko na ang mga ilaw dito sa baba pati sa kitchen. I love cooking pero minsan nalang ako nakakapag-luto dahil lagi akong nag-o-overtime sa work.

Nagsaing ako sa rice cooker. Kinuha ko naman yung manok sa fridge at nilagyan ko ng tubig para matunaw yung yelo. I started chopping garlic, onion, ginger and potatoes. In a hot pan, I put right amount of oil and started putting garlic.

Ang bango ng bawang!

Then I put onion, and ginger. Nilagay ko na rin yung manok, nilagyan ng toyo at suka, at hinalo-halo 'yon. I put right amount of water and waited 'til it boils. When it's boiling, I put the potatoes. Tinimplahan ko na rin ng sugar, salt and pepper. I closed the lid and wait for it until the water is almost dry.

Nang matapos akong magluto, I texted Conor.

To: The Devil
Can you come over?

I waited for his reply. Akala ko hindi na talaga siya magrereply pero after 5mins., I received his message.

From: The Devil
Sorry for the late reply. I took a shower, why?

Agad akong pinamulahan nang maisip ko kung anong itsura niya na katatapos lang maligo. I bit the inside of my cheeks and closed my eyes.

STOP IMAGINING THINGS, CALI! YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THIS GOODNESS!

Bago pa man ako mabaliw ay tumunog yung doorbell. Dali-dali akong lumabas at pinagbuksan ng gate si Conor.

"You have a problem?" he asked.

Oh this gorgeous human being! He's wearing a white shirt and sweatpants. His hair is still wet but he looks really dashing with his messy hair.

"You staring, again. Didn't know you'd fall for me that fast." then he chuckled.

"Hmm...I see. You think highly of yourself. I like the confidence but sorry to burst your bubble, I'm not interested." taas-noo kong sagot. Hmp! Sino ba siya?

"Well, I'll make sure that happens." then he winked while smirking at me.

"We'll see..."

"Anyway, Miss Cali, why would you ask me to come over? Do you need help about something?" sabay ngiti niya na parang nakakaloko.

What with this devil?

"Well...I...uhh...cooked dinner," I smiled brightly. "Please join me. I also wanted to thank you this way."

"You don't have to thank me but if you insist,"

Napangiti ako sa sagot niya. You did the right choice, Conor.

I served him my adobo.

"Do you eat rice? I mean, heavy meals?" I asked.

Looking at his body built, I'm guessing the answer is yes.

"Yes." he answered.

I prepared two cups of rice for him while a cup of rice for me. Tig isa kami ng bowl ng mainit-init kong adobo.

I waited until he eats first. I want to see his reaction. Syempre pa-thank you ko 'to kaya nakakahiya naman kung hindi masarap.

He scooped some sauce. He stopped when he noticed that I'm looking at him.

"Go on," utos ko nang tumigil siya at tinitigan dina ako.

Sinubo niya yung sauce ng adobo ko. Kumuha naman siya ng manok at sinubo ulit. He eats slowly like he's a chef who judges my dish. Kinabahan ako na para bang kasali ako sa Master's Chef.

"Your dish taste...great."

YES!

I started eating too. Goodness, I'm so inlove with my adobo.

"Actually, that's my mom's recipe."

"Your mom is a great cook." he complimented her.

Wala nang naglakas-loob pang magsalita dahil busy kaming pareho sa pag-kain. Pagtapos kumain, nilagay ko sa automatic dishwasher lahat ng pinagkainan.

"Hey, you want some dessert?" I asked him.

"What dessert do you have?" he asked.

"May ice cream dito. I have cheese, macapuno, avocado, cookies and cream, chocola-"

"Actually, I want a different kind of dessert,"

"And what's that?" tanong ko

"You." nanlaki ang mata ko sa sagot niya.

"You're really funny." then I laughed sarcastically.

"I'm not kidding."

Tiningnan ko siya at gano'n din siya sa 'kin. I feel awkward since we're not that close but his words are really something. I felt the betrayal from my body because it agrees with him.

"Next time. For now, I'll go with cheese flavor."

He grinned.

"I'll have the chocolate."

I handed him the chocolate ice cream and also gave him a spoon. We both sat on the couch.

"Are you a fan of movies?" I asked him.

"Not really." he answered.

"Do you want to watch one? I mean if you're not busy-"

"Sure." he cut me off.

I didn't know what to watch so I just let netflix to play something. The movie title is 'Fifthy Shades Darker'.

I am not a fan of romantic movies but this is a catchy one. I think this is not the first movie since they're talking about their problem.

As the movie goes on, patuloy din ang pag-kain ko ng ice cream. Tutok na tutok naman sa panunuod si Conor.

I stood up to go to the bathroom to pee. After peeing, I made sure to wash my sweetheart with feminine wash.

When I came back, nagulat ako sa scene. It's a bed scene where in they are in the middle of the 'deed'. I looked at Conor and he's still watching.

Bumalik ako sa pagkakaupo at kahit naiilang ay pinili ko pa ring manuod. He's now thrusting her from the back and this is awkward since I am not watching alone.

"Hey...I think we should just change the-" when I looked at him, he cut me off by claiming my lips.

He held my nape to deepen our kiss. His tongue is swirling inside my mouth. Now I think this is my week of hell which means I am fertile.

I kissed him back. He's still sitting on the couch and then he guided me to sit on his lap. I stopped kissing him to gasp some air. He pulled my hair from the back which gave him access to my neck. He's nipping, licking and sucking my neck. He reached my lips and kissed me torridly.

He caressed my back and unhook my bra. I helped him to pull up my shirt and remove my bra. Lust is visible in his eyes. He cupped one of my bosoms while he's licking the other one.

"Ahh...fuck!" I moaned. This is the pleasure that I've been longing for.

I started removing his shirt and threw it somewhere. I teased him by grinding in his groin.

"Fuck, Cali. That feels good," he groaned. "Stand up." he commanded me so I stood up.

He pulled down my pajamas and undies. He started massaging my bean and with that, I moaned louder. Gosh he's so good.

"Please, Conor...I want you now," I sounded like I'm begging.

"Patience, Adi. We'll get there."

Uhmm...who's Adi?

He kneeled down and put one of my legs in his shoulder. He started to thrust his two fingers inside me while nipping and sucking my bean.

"You're so good, Conor....ahhh!"

He thrusted faster and faster 'til I felt my legs shaking. I felt like something is building up inside me.

"I'm near!" I informed him. He didn't stop thrusting 'til I came. He licked all my juices.

"Now, this is what I call a dessert." he said.

I felt tired and my legs are shaking. As I was about to sit, he stopped me and guided me to turn around so I did. I kneeled down on the sofa. I heard him tear something before he took me from behind.

"Ahhh! Yes! Yes! Yes! Damn it, Conor you're so good,"

"You're so tight and hot. It feels good...ahhh..." he groaned which turned me on more.

He started slow until it became rough but good. I can't help but to roll my eyes. Damn, he's so good. He spanked the cheeks of my a**.

"Conor...I'm near!"

"Go on, Adi...cum for me,"

"Aaahhhh!"

I don't know how many times I came but I'm really tired. When he came, I thought I'll feel the hot fluid from the inside but no, he's wearing a protection.

Binuhat niya ako paakyat sa kwarto ko. Kumuha siya ng wet wipes at nilinisan ako. I am really exhausted because of what happened.

"Thanks for the food, I enjoyed it." he said and kissed my forehead before going home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527K 28.5K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
3.5M 225K 94
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
90.3M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...