𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 π‘šπ‘¦ πΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’οΏ½...

By StellarFelix

"Why do you take pictures of everything?" "Not everything. Only the beautiful things in my eyes. I have great... More

Prologue β†’ Loverboy
β†’ Moving On
β†’ Beautiful things
β†’ Destined
β†’ Met Again
β†’ Knowing You Closer
β†’ Beautiful Feelings
β†’ In Our Heart's
β†’ More secrets?
β†’ This Love is Difficult
β†’ Disappearance
β†’ Nothing never Stays the Same
β†’ Untold Story
β†’Truth Untold
β†’ Everything Happens with a Reason
β†’ Different from Different
β†’ Find Ways to be Happy
β†’ I saw him
β†’ Better this way.......
β†’ Beautiful things
β†’ Destined
β†’ Met again
β†’ Knowing you closer
β†’ Cruel fate
β†’ It was close.......
β†’ This love is difficult
β†’ In our hearts.......
Please read......
β†’ Nothing never Stays the Same
β†’ Found my Loverboy
Sorry

β†’ Missing?

410 34 1
By StellarFelix

"I'll tell you what, nobody comes to this shop often, except this sweet boy and his sister, now you too"the granny leaned and whispered to Sarawat who listened with a smile.

"Aahhh then I guess it's true that not many know what's really good"Sarawat whispered back and she laughed slapping on his hand lightly. Almost all of her teeth were gone, her skin wrinkled, colour drained out of her eyes,her white hair but he felt that her eyes were brighter when she laughed.

"My love used to say that before he passed away"Sarawat expected her smile to fade but she was still smiling ever so brightly and he was amused.

"She don't miss him, she says that he still stays at her heart and keep her going"Christian said and the old lady rolled her eyes.

"Why should I miss that old man when I have this two handsome gentlemen with me"She said smiling playfully and the two males chuckled.

"Aigoo, you're trying to making him jealous, aren't you?"Sarawat questioned chuckling and she laughed.

"Yea yes I am........ I guess he hasn't started to miss me yet because I'm still here. When he miss me, he'll bring me with him. Until then I'll wait and let him live peacefully until we meet again"the lady said like she's planning to complain to her husband when they meet again.

Sarawat listened to her with a small smile, he was grateful that Christian brought him here two weeks ago. The past two weeks,he was the happiest ever since that night that he like to believe is only a dream from then,now.

The shop was small. It didn't had much either. Anyone would doubt to call it a shop if they stepped in, there was nothing in particular to attract the now people. But Sarawat beleived her that this was once a famous shop when her husband was alive and the city wasn't this rich yet. The shop only sold healthy drinks and snacks, mostly the poor school kids from the nearby school would rush in after the school hours.

Sarawat learnt a lot from her, she was really like a grandmother to her grandson with them and the small shop felt more like a small home.

"Ah I've made some cookies for my son. He told me he will try to stop by because he's having a big meeting in some nearby company. A while ago he called and said that he won't come because his wife is unwell and in hospital. You can have the cookies, it might not be the best"The granny stood up struggling cuz of her age.

"It's gonna be the greatest"Christian chimmed and the lady chuckled as she went to get the cookies.

"Her son is a rich businessman. It's such a painful thing to say that he once lived with the income from this small area he's now ashamed to return to. He makes lies to her everytime and she would prepare a great dinner for him and his family only to finish it by herself when he doesn't show up"Christian said and Sarawat's heart suddenly felt heavy.

"So the thing that we do is keep her happy as long as she is here. I'm grateful that my sister took me here"Christian smiled and Sarawat smiled and glanced at him.

"Thanks, for bringing me here"Sarawat said and Christian didn't knew why he suddenly felt nervous and happy at the same time.

_

"He's not home again, Dew, do something"Tine's mom started crying in Dew's mother's hold.

"Don't cry aunt, I'll bring him home"Dew said reassuringly as he rushed out to his car. It's not the first night Tine's not returning home, it started two weeks ago. That night after meeting his mom and going to library,he was at bar, losing his consciousness after drinking too much. If it weren't for Nani who was there with his elder cousin, Tine wouldn't have been returning home the next morning itself. Ever since then this has became a habit. Tine was changing.

Dew didn't knew where to drive first and he phone began ringing. He looked at the screen before attending the call.

"Nina,can I call you later, I'm a little busy-"

"Dew,why aren't you with Tine?"Nina asked, small disturbing voice besides her voice and Upon hearing Tine's name Dew looked at the screen.

"Tine?"

"I'll share you the location"Nina said and disconnected the call.

When Dew arrived at the backside of one of the most famous party area around he found Tine on a worn out couch,asleep, Nina sat there beside him with her phone and upon seeing Dew she stood up. Dew wouldn't think twice about seeing Nina stumbling over nothing and she looked exceptionally tired.

"Took you long enough"Nina sighed and Dew apologized as he crouched down to check up on Tine.

"He's fine. But I must tell you to be extra careful about him"Nina said and Dew glanced at her.

"Why? Did something happened?"

"Nothing. But he couldn't get here alone considering the fact that it's his first time here. Only the one's with the card could get in here, otherthan the person's close friends or guest's,of course"

"So......why are you here?"Dew frowned and she shrugged.

"That's not your business. As a friend I saw him, got him out, called you. I sure don't want him here and you wouldn't either, trust me"Nina said and Dew scoffed.

"It's just a little drinking-"

"It would grow to more than that. And you wouldn't want your friend crying over sleeping with different people everyday. Trust the people in there is no good. And I'm here, just as a guest and I know this much. You shouldn't just let him wander around like that,Dew, as a friend that's what I would do"Nina said and for some reason even in such a tired state her eyes were flaming.

Dew didn't asked to ,but Nina followed them to car anyways and Dew smiled, "Thanks for the help,Nina. I'll try not to let him out of my sight"

"Doesn't mean you should cage him up"Nina chuckled and so did Dew.

Tine's gotten skinny by day, blame it on his new habit of drinking, he's lost his appetite.

He sat with Nina and Dew during the lunch and barely touched his food.

"You should be eating"Nina whispered and Tine sighed.

"I'm not hungry-"

"How about I bring you some drinks so you can get drunk?"Dew asked, anger lingering to his voice and Tine's head hung low.

"Dew.....not now"Nina said to Dew and glanced at Nani who was silent.

"Tine, everyone's worried for you. Your life isn't healthy anymore. If it weren't for Nani who found you again last night, you would've been getting raped. Can you understand the situation?"Nina asked in a lower voice, clearly to keep out nosy students from their matters.

"I do"Tine mumbled,his head still held down.

"You do? Are you sure? Cuz it doesn't look like you're planning to stop that drinking of yours, not after you were looking for bottles in the morning today as well"Dew almost raised his voice and Nani put a hand over his.

"Don't stop me,Nani. What to said must be said. Does he care about now?"Dew again turned his head to Tine who was now looking at him, "Do you care about us? Your mother? Your friends? Do you even care about yourself now,Tine?"Dew asked and Tine stared at him for sometime.

"He ruined your life. You're making that poor boy look bad. Now anyone who hear you will probably mistake that he made you like this when all these are done by you to yourself. You want him to be the bad guy? Take the blame for what you're doing?"Dew questioned him, his face a few distance away from Tine's, and he could clearly see tear's welling up in his dull eyes.

"I-it's not him.......n-no......."Tine whispered,his voice breaking and Dew suddenly felt a pang in his heart, maybe he have gone too far with his words.

"I-im sorry"Tine whispered and he stood up, a tear slipped down his cheek and he almost stumbled over his chair as he walked quickly out of the hall, without pausing to his friends calling out his name.

Dew sat on his chair still, regretting his words, "I shouldn't have said so much".....his eyes itself had an expression of hurt, "but I just can't stand this.....him ruining himself like this" Dew looked at Nani who gave him a look of kindness.

"I'll follow him"Nani said as she stood up, stopping her lunch in the halfway and decided to follow Tine. And once Nina disappeared from their view Dew was on Nani's shoulder, trying to get some relief.

But no matter how much Nina looked for, she couldn't find Tine anywhere. No one in her contacts that she dared to call were a help. As she searched in the list,her glance stuck on a name multiple times but she didn't dared to diall to him. It was already getting dark and she's skipped the class, it was hard for her, but she dialled the number anyways.

"Hey,Nina, long time no-"

"Daniel"Nina called out stopping him from talking and she could hear his laugh from the other side mixed up with the chattering of crowd.

"I-......I need a help"Nani said out, her voice almost cracking but right now Tine mattered to her more than anything.

"But a help doesn't come for free"His chuckle was devious and her heart swelled with pain.

In front of the nightclub stood the familiar handsome tall figure,Chad. Nina was expecting Daniel to collect her by himself,never thought she had to face such a hard time.

"Hey"Chad whispered at the appearance of Nina with a small smile but Nina successfully kept a straight face.

"Daniel?"Nina didn't looked him in the eyes but Chad looked down for sure.

"Follow me"He whispered before opening the door, now the silence of the night getting ruined by the group of careless youth in the night club before the door closed again.

Nina kept herself close behind Chad to not loose her way and she felt Chad taking her at some point when the crowd get too thick and she didn't refused either.

"Is a friend important to you more than yourself?"Chad asked once he managed to get them both away from the crowd and now stood before the door in an empty corridor and for the first time that day Nina looked into his eyes.

"A real friend should do atleast that much. After all I'm much less valuable that my friend is"she said and she was sure Chad's eyes suddenly were fixed on the floor, unable to meet her fuming gaze.

She didn't waited for Chad as she opened the door all by herself and just as she expected there was Daniel sitting comfortably on a white couch. Her eyes shifted to the right and saw Tine sitting close to Daniel.

She ran to his side and knelt down near Tine's legs. He was half asleep and she was relieved to know that no harm was done to him externally.

"I kept my word. Found him, brought him. I must say that such a pretty girl has a even prettier bestfriend. By any chance, are you in need of any other help? I mean, I could help you if you're willing to give up on this golden ticket"Daniel smirked pointing at Tine whom Nina doubt was aware of any talks around him.

"Don't even think of it,Daniel. Why? Am I not enough now?"Nina asked and Daniel gasped, for sure a fake one.

"Oh my god. How could I?"He grabbed her wrist and pull her to sit on his lap, and she didn't tried to resist for Tine to get out without a harm on his skin.

"You're a golden ticket as well, he's just a bit more fresh,you know. But never mind, you're the most wanted"he kissed on her shoulder and Chad coughed from behind.

Daniel's face suddenly turned cold as he tilted his head and glanced at a untouched beer bottle.

"Why are you still there? Mr.Harry must be outside, bring him up"Daniel ordered and Chad waited for a moment before walking out hesitantly.

"He's brought me such a good girl but now he's acting as if he regret it"Daniel whispered to Nina and she scoffed, "for sure, acting....."

"Now the payment. I got a new business partner and he is interested in you. Should I say further-"

"Say no more"She spoke clearly and looked at Tine.

"I shall take him out, first"Nina said and Daniel smirked.

"Don't try to run away, we still have the information on your brother"Daniel said and she smirked.

"Tsk tsk, aren't you too scared? Still not trust me?"She asked and he chuckled.

"I'll give you 10minutes"Daniel laughed and she immediately stood up from his lap to get Tine up, it was a much more difficult task but Daniel decided to just watch as she struggled to walk out with Tine supporting his body on her side.

She left Tine on the couch outside the nightclub before texting Dew to get him and walked back inside.

Nani was driving fast but Dew kept asking to speed up,"I'm getting a bad feeling,Nani"Dew said scared and Nani looked at him.

"Nothing's wrong with him, don't worry"Nani tried to reassure but he himself wasn't so confident about it and once they reached the location he was proved right.

The couch outside the nightclub rested empty. There was nothing and no one on it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 166 11
"I missed you. When you were gone I felt like dying. I couldn't smile. Couldn't live happily. I became the most miserable person in the world. I coul...
37.7K 1.7K 33
"In our next life, I shall find you" Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree a rich model student that kept seeing a man in a historical bridal attire in his dre...
195K 8.5K 23
Sarawat was as cold as ice. People nicknamed him "The Ice Prince". Tine on the other hand was as radiant as the sun, warming up peoples' hearts and g...
4.4K 309 21
on the patient room , zendaya crying like her world collapse and carla try to calm her. thinking for a while carla said , " zendaya dont cry i will...