A Sister's Love (Frozen)

By I_doNOT_cArE_AnymOrE

Kristoff x reader. Y/n is okay with people near her but if they get near her hands, well that's a different s... More

(1) The Accident
(2) Growing Up
(3) Coronation Day
(4) The Monster!
(5) Meeting a Stranger
(6) Wolves
(7) A Talking Snowman!
(8) Confronting Elsa
(9) Marshmallow
(11) Fixer Upper
(12) He Loves Me? He Loves Me Not.
(13) "What is Love?"
(14) The Sacrifice
(15) A Sister's Love
It is Finished.
Important Note (If you want to read more of my "Frozen Series")
Final Update Please Read!

(10) "They're Trolls!"

3.1K 64 36
By I_doNOT_cArE_AnymOrE

Anna opens her eyes to find herself buried up to her waist in the soft thick snow.

"Hey, you were right. Just like a pillow." Anna laughs, looking around for her sister.

She looks up to see Olaf's upper half hanging onto Kristoff's boots, (Which are sticking out of the snow.) and her older sister in the middle of the girl and the snowman.

"Olaf!" Y/n and Anna call as they see Olaf hyperventilating.

"I can't feel my legs! I can't feel my legs!" Olaf yells, shaking Kristoff's feet.

Suddenly, Kristoff's head pops up and he spits out snow.

"Those are my legs."

Olaf's bottom goes running by.

"Ooh. Hey, do me a favor, grab my butt!" Olaf asks. (Still Feels Wrong!)

Kristoff grabs Olaf's head from in between his legs and puts it on his body.

"Oh. That feels better." Olaf says relaxing.

Sven walks up and sniffs Olaf's nose. (No Idea hOW he got there though.)

"Hey, Sven!"

Olaf turns to the sisters and Kristoff just as Sven goes to bite his nose off.

"He found us. Who's my cute little reindeer?" Olaf asks, shoving his face in Sven's face.

"Don't talk to him like that." Kristoff tells Olaf, pushing him away from the reindeer. Anna finally pulls herself out of the packed snow.

"Have you seen the way you talk to him?" Y/n confronts Kristoff, giving him the side eye.

"You're tickling me." Olaf laughs.

Kristoff goes over to help Y/n, who is about to use her powers to push herself out of the snow, but she gets pulled out by two strong arms.

"Here."

"Are you okay?" Kristoff asks.

"Thank you." They smile dreamily at each other. Anna and Olaf witnessing it all look at each other then back and forth between the lovers. Anna with a knowing glance while Olaf looks at them confused.

"-How's your head?" Y/n says immediately changing the subject after seeing her sister's smug smile. She touches the spot where he banged his head.

"Ah! Ooh!" Kristoff reacts.

He catches himself and waves off the pain with a laugh.

"I mean, It's fine. Ah...I'm good. Ha. I've got a thick skull." Kristoff stammers.

"I don't have a skull.... Or bones." Olaf states truthfully.

"So, uh... So, now what?" Kristoff asks.

"Now what?" Y/n chuckles shyly.

"Now what?! OoOOooh! What are we gonna do?" Y/n panics.

"She threw me out. I can't go back to Arendelle with the weather like this." Anna joins in on the panic.

"And then there's your ice business-" Y/n worries about Kristoff.

"Hey, hey, don't worry about my ice business... Worry about your hair?!

She thinks he means it looks bad. She smooths it down.

"What?! We just fell off a cliff. You should see your hair!" Anna protests, standing up for her sister.

"No, yours is turning white." Kristoff further points out.

"White?"

"It's what?" Y/n grabs her hair in Y/h/s as a strip of it turns white. 

(Imagine this:)

(but with another one of her hair thingies like this: )

(So pretty much just mix those two images together.)

"It's because she struck you, isn't it?" Kristoff asks worriedly.

"Does it look worse?" Y/n asks while she thinks 'WHY DO I CARE WHAT A BOY THINKS OF MY HAIR?! I'VE NEVER CARED BEFORE!'

"No." Kristoff says thinking of the best response.

Olaf's head pops up.

"You hesitated."

"No, I-I didn't. I-I-It didn't even look bad before. Anyway... you both need help. Okay, come on." He leads everybody in the right direction. (I hope. 😯😳😬)

"Okay! Where are we going?"

"To see my friends." Kristoff answers Olaf's question.

"The love experts?" Anna catches on.

"Love experts?!" Olaf asks, excited.

"Yes. And don't worry, they'll be able to fix this." Kristoff tries to assure the girls.

"How do you know?" Y/n asks.

He looks her over, remembering the moment he saw the trolls heal Anna as a child.

"Because I've seen them do it before."

As they walk down the hill, the sun sets and Olaf turns to Sven.

"I like to consider myself a love expert."

(Time Skip brought to you my Olaf's enthusiasm)

The Northern Lights are bright tonight and Olaf stares at them in awe as he rides on Sven's back.

"Look, Sven. The sky's awake." Olaf says, Anna smiling remembering that's what she used to say.

Behind Olaf, Sven & Anna, Y/n walks with Kristoff.

"Are you cold?" Kristoff wonders after he sees her shiver.

"A little." She answers not wanting to be a bother.

He reaches to put an arm around her, but decides against it. He looks around as if he doesn't know what to do, then gets an idea.

"Wait. Come here."

He takes her hand and pulls her into a rock- lined pass. Steam vents, powered by volcanic activity, dot the path. Kristoff holds her hands over one of them.

"Oooh.... That's nice." Y/n takes in the warmth.

They continue on the path, walking from vent to vent.

"So, about my friends...well, I say "friends", they're more like family.... Anyway, when I was a kid, it was just me and Sven... Until they, you know, kinda took us in." Kristoff tells.

"They did?"

"Yeah. I don't want to scare you. They can be a little bit inappropriate...and loud...very loud. They're also stubborn at times, and a little overbearing. And heavy. Really, really heavy. But they're fine.. You'll get it. They mean well." Kristoff rambles.

Y/n touches Kristoff's arm, reassuringly.

"Kristoff! They sound wonderful." Y/n stops him.

Kristoff smiles, appreciating her sincerity.

"Okay then..."

"Whaat was that about?" Anna asks, being an annoying younger sibling.

"Oh shut up"

Mustering the courage, Kristoff steps forward and with a wave of his arms announces-

"Meet my family! Hey, guys!"

...

...

...

He's surrounded by... ROCKS

As Kristoff and Sven move through the rocks, waving and greeting, Olaf, Y/n & Anna stand there frozen, dumbfounded.

"They're rocks." Anna states wondering why her sister is digging this guy.

"No kidding Princess Obvious."

"You are a sight for sore eyes." Kristoff says awkwardly.

"HeeEEeE's crAaazY. " Olaf whispers "quietly".

"Rocko's looking sharp, as usual. Clay! Whoa... I don't even recognize you. You lost so much weight!"

"I'll distract them while you run. Hi, Sven's family! It's nice to meet you! Because I love you two, I insist you run. I understand you're love experts! Ooh! Why aren't you running?" Olaf says weirdly.

Both girls snap out of their shock and start backing away.

"Uh Okay... Well, I'm gonna go-" Y/n informs Kristoff.

"No, no, no, Y/n wait!"

Just then the rocks around her start rolling. Sven picks Y/n up with his antlers and puts her on a rock he made sure couldn't move. Sven then goes to put Anna on another rock but she jumps away trying not to die by the rolling rocks. Olaf lights up and chases the rocks, who surround Kristoff and unfold as trolls.

"KRISTOFF'S HOME!" One of them yells.

"Kristoff! Kristoff's home! It's been too long! Kristoff's home!"

Olaf jumps around all excitedly.

"Kristoff's home." He then stops, confused, and looks to one of the trolls. "Wait? Kristoff?"

The girls watch, from different parts of the area, shocked and confused. The trolls all want Kristoff's attention. One troll yanks him down with a boulder's strength.

"Oh, lemme look at you!"

Another troll tries to pull off his clothes.

"Oh, take off your clothes, Kristoff; I wash them."

"Ah! No. I'm gonna keep my clothes on, thank you. Great to see you all. Where's grandpa?" Kristoff asks, getting straight to the point.

"He's napping. But look, I grew a mushroom!"

"And I earned my fire crystal."

"I passed a kidney stone."

"Krisoff, pick me up!

The kid troll jumps up into Kristoff's arm. Kristoff sinks under the weight of him. Another troll kid jumps on his back.

Anna still stares, confused, then realizes...

"Trolls? They're trolls!"

"Again with the Princess Obvious." Y/n whispers.

Silence. All troll eyes turn to Anna. Blink. Blink.

"He's brought a girl! He's brought a girl!"

Suddenly Anna is surrounded by trolls. They body-surf/roll Anna over to Kristoff. She falls into his arms. Y/n not getting a hint of jealousy at all. What?! Pft!

"What's going on?" Anna asks, glancing at her sister.

"I've learned to just roll with it." Kristoff jokes.

Bulda climbs on top of her husband, Cliff, to get a good look at Anna. She studies her like she's a piece of cattle.

"Let me see. Bright eyes. Working nose. Strong teeth. Yes, yes, yes. She'll do nicely for our Kristoff."

"Wait. Oh. Um. No." Anna says uncomfortable.

"You've got the wrong idea. That's not why I brought her here." Kristoff tells them glancing at Y/n.

"Right. We're not. I'm not- '' Anna laughs, uncomfortable, glancing at her sister who is sitting with her elbows on her knees, holding her chin up interested.

(1425 Words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 198 21
Anna knows how Kristoff feels about her. But ever since what happened with Hans, she can't bring herself to trust it. She's too afraid of love. She t...
25.8K 1.1K 19
A Yandere Elsa x Reader Fanfic When Anna dies by a frozen heart, Elsa doesn't crumple or wither in despair. Instead she lets the darkness she's been...
172K 4.1K 22
[Inspired by OneArtsyGamer03's stories: Love Will Thaw and The Secret Voice] ⚠️DON'T COMMENT ABOUT WHEN THE RELEASE OF PART 2 WOULD BE. THAT LOWERS M...
3.5K 178 13
Elsa fight to control her powers. Her own sister falling victim to it and barely saved by troll magic. How could she live when nothing she does helps...