Can't Fight It

Od camilzer

Camila/You Y/N seems like your typical rock star. She's a tattooed covered badass who loves to party. Camila... Více

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter tweleve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three

chapter nineteen

362 25 0
Od camilzer

September 22, 2016

She was not going to be fine.

Y/N was convinced of it.

She grabbed her bag with a huff and rolled it towards the house, meeting Camila by the door.

The smaller woman led her inside, where Y/N was surrounded by the smell of whatever was cooking. Her mouth instantly watered. She wasn't used to home cooked meals. She hadn't had one since...

God, she can't even remember.

"...Y/N?"

"Huh, what?" Y/N looked over at Camila.

"I was just introducing you to my dad." She cut her eyes over to the tall man in front of them.

"Oh, right," Y/N smiled, holding her hand out to Alejandro. "It's good to meet you."

"You too." His voice boomed.

The two looked at each other, neither saying a word. Y/N wanted to look away but she felt like she couldn't. Like this was some sort of test.

"So, papí," Camila started, pulling Alejandro's gaze from Y/N's.

Y/N let out the breath she was holding.

"Are you making carnitas?"

"Sí," his face broke into a smile. "Tu favorita."

Camila hugged him again and thanked him before turning her mother. "Where's Sofi?"

Y/N felt awkward. There was no other word for it. She watched as Camila conversed with her family, asking about dinner and where her sister was—she was at a friend's house but should be home soon—and realized she was just standing there, completely out of her element. She didn't know these people, aside from Camila of course.

Thankfully, Camila seemed to realize and announced they were going to bring their bags upstairs.

Y/N followed her, looking around at the pictures as they went. She couldn't help but smile at how cute little Camila was. Looking at the pictures, she was able to place her into the stories from her youth. Her heart warmed.

"And here it is," Camila opened the door to her room and led Y/N inside. "Hasn't really changed since I was fifteen."

Y/N looked around at the pale yellow walls, the white bed spread on the full mattress against the back wall, the cluttered desk under the window on the right side of the room, and the dresser on the left. Her eyes scanned the posters—One Direction, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, The 1975.

"I like it." She said. "It's very you."

"It's very childish."

"Eh, I think it's cute."

Y/N plopped down on the bed, looking at the wall across from her. She hadn't seen it before since it was next to the door. But now...

"Is that..."

Camila followed Y/N's gaze.

"Oh my God...I forgot about that." She blushed.

There, on the wall across from the bed, was a poster.

A poster of Y/N.

Y/N smirked. "Is that from the Love Me Harder video?"

"Uh...yeah." Camila sat beside Y/N on her bed. "Dinah got it for me as a joke and I put it up to keep the joke going."

"Mhm," Y/N hummed. "Whatever you say."

Camila was quiet for a little while, playing with her fingers as she rested her hands on her lap.

"Were you sleeping with her when you filmed that?"

"What?" Y/N sat up. "Sleeping with who when filming what?"

"Sleeping with Ariana when filming that music video," Camila gestured to the poster.

"God, Camila, not this again," Y/N threw herself back onto the bed, her hands coming up to cover her face as she groaned.

"It's not a problem, I just wanna know."

"No, it is a problem. Because as soon as I tell you, you get all pissy and weird."

"No, I don't." Y/N have her a pointed look. "Okay, I promise I won't. I just want to know. Please?"

Y/N sighed. "We started hooking up after we recorded the song."

"So..."

"So, yes, we were sleeping together during the filming of the music video."

"Okay."

Y/N could tell Camila was holding back from asking anything further. She was trying her best to be okay with this new information. It was going well.

Until Y/N decided to push it further.

"What about you and Shawn? During your collab?"

"What?" Camila's head shot up to look at Y/N, her eyebrows creased in confusion.

"I know you weren't necessarily fucking, but were you two fucking around?" Y/N couldn't help the edge in her voice.

"Jesus, Y/N, no." Camila face scrunched up in what looked like disgust. "We had to act mysterious so people wondered about it. But I was...I was with Lauren then."

Y/N nodded. "I wrote with him."

"What? When?"

"On his last album. Well, the one that ironically comes out the same day as mine. Tomorrow."

"Oh. Well, that's cool."

"Yeah. Lots of songs about some girl he's in love with."

"Okay..."

"Just saying," Y/N shrugged. "Maybe he wasn't faking it."

"Y/N, please." Camila stood up and walked over to her bag to start unpacking.

"It's just weird, is all."

"It's a long story."

"We have time."

"Y/N..." Camila tossed the shirt she had back down in the bag. She turned to Y/N. "I promise I'll tell you eventually, just not right now."

"Why not?"

"Don't act like you're not keeping things from me."

Y/N was surprised. She knew Camila was right, she just didn't know Camila knew she was right.

Y/N wasn't used to sharing about herself. She never did. Not to anyone. Opening up to Camila was nerve wracking. The last thing she wanted to do was scare Camila away. She's not sure she'd survive that.

"That's what I thought." Camila sighed.

"Camila, it's not—"

"You know what, I don't wanna know." Camila walked over to the bed, sitting beside Y/N. She brought her hand up to the side of Y/N's face. "You tell me when you're ready. And I'll tell you when I'm ready. Deal?"

Y/N swallowed. "Deal."

Camila smiled and pulled Y/N closer, kissing her lips. "I love you."

"And I love you."

Camila's door swung open and Y/N saw a blur of brown hair before feeling the bed dip down. She looked towards Camila and found her laying back in the bed, a small human hugging her.

"Sofi...I can't breathe." Camila mumbled from below her sister.

"Sorry." Sofia pulled away. "Hi."

"Hi!" Camila sat up and hugged her again, kissing her head. "I missed you so much."

The awkwardness Y/N felt from before came back. She didn't belong here. This was a private moment between two loving sisters.

"Sofi, this is Y/N." Camila grabbed Y/N's hand.

"I know." The younger girl smiled. She looked over at Y/N, her eyes scanning up and down her arms and legs. "Woah...your tattoos are cool."

"Uh, thanks." Y/N replied shyly. "Your shirt is cool."

Sofi looked down at her shirt. Sequins made up a unicorn on the front of the black and pink stripped shirt.

"Watch this!" She slid her hand up over the sequins, changing the unicorn from purple to white.

"Wow! That's awesome." Y/N smiled. "Can you do it again?"

"Yeah! It's super easy, see?" Sofi repeated her action from before. "And you can do both colors too!" She said, this time only flipping the bottom half of the unicorn's sequins.

Camila squeezed Y/N's hand. Y/N looked away from the giggling child, still playing with her shirt, and over at her girlfriend.

Camila smiled at her.

She looked...proud.

Y/N felt her harm warm a bit.

"I like your song Bloody Valentine." Sofi said suddenly, tearing Camila and Y/N's gaze from each other.

"Thank you. Wanna know a secret?" Y/N asked.

Sofi nodded excitedly.

Y/N leaned in like it was top secret information. She whispered, loud enough for Camila to hear, "I wrote it about your sister."

Sofi's eye grew comically wide. "Really?"

"Yup. But shhh," Y/N held a finger to her pursed lips.

Sofi nodded and then immediately leaned in to Camila. "Kaki, did you know Y/N wrote her song about you?" She whispered.

"Hey!" Y/N acted betrayed. "That was a secret!" Sofi began giggling, falling into her sister.

Camila looked at Y/N again with that same smile from before.

She wasn't good with kids, she didn't think. But, then again, she'd never actually talked to a kid, really. So, maybe she was wrong.

And maybe she did fit in here.

————

As Y/N sat with the Cabellos at their dinner table, she grew tense. She looked around at everyone else as they all sat.

Sinu began plating the food, staring with Y/N as she was their guest.

Y/N wasn't sure if she should wait to eat or just begin. Did they say Grace? She doesn't think Camila ever mentioned it.

As soon as Camila got her plate she immediately dug in. Y/N smiled at how she shoveled the food into her mouth like she's never eaten before.

Y/N brought some to her mouth. As soon as the tender meat hit her tongue she almost moaned.

"Holy—"

Camila cut her off with a swift backhand to her thigh.

"—cow." Y/N quickly fixed herself. "This is amazing."

"Thank you." Alejandro nodded. "Y/N," he began, instantly causing Y/N to tense again. "¿Estás cerca de tu familia?"

"Dad." Camila said through gritted teeth.

"Uh...I don't..." She looked to her girlfriend for help.

"He asked if you're close with you family." Sofi translated.

"Oh," Y/N replied.

"You don't have to answer that." Camila told her.

"No, it's okay." Y/N wiped her mouth with her napkin. "Uh, I haven't spoken to my family since I moved out."

"¿Por qué?"

"Just differences, I guess." Y/N shrugged, looking down at her plate.

She felt small, insignificant, under his gaze.

"You have a show tomorrow, yes?" Sinu asked, reading Y/N's discomfort.

"Yeah, I do." Y/N relaxed, letting everything from before go as much as she could, and focusing on her concert tomorrow. "It's gonna be fun, I'm excited."

Camila placed a hand on Y/N's knee, her thumb rubbing softly. Y/N covered her girlfriend's hand with her own.

"I wanna go!" Sofi exclaimed.

"It's not really a kid's show, Sof." Camila told her.

"Oh..." The nine-year old looked so sad. It broke Y/N's heart.

"Maybe you can come to a show when I'm on tour. I'll make it kid friendly then." Y/N already began thinking of ways to alter her tour plans so Sofi could attend a show. She could forgo some of the imagery and perform clean songs. Maybe cut different songs from the set list. She'd make it work.

————

"I'm sorry about that." Y/N heard Camila say from outside the shower.

Y/N was rinsing the shampoo out of her hair when she asked.

"About what?"

"My dad and his question...about your family."

"Oh," Y/N froze for a second. "It's fine. He doesn't know what happened." She shut off the water.

"Neither do I." Camila said.

Y/N was pretty sure she wasn't supposed to hear that. When she turned the water off, the room grew quieter making it easier for her to hear Camila's comment.

She decided to ignore it.

Y/N stepped out of the shower as Camila stood and flushed the toilet.

"Are you nervous for tonight?" Camila asked, obviously fine that they were ignoring her comment from before.

"I mean, a little." Y/N pulled on a pair of her boxer shorts. "Just cause it's a brand new sound, ya know?"

"Yeah, but it's a great sound."

Y/N smiled, wrapping her arms around Camila's waist and resting her head on her shoulder as Camila washed her hands. She placed a soft kiss on her neck.

"I love you."

Camila smiled as she turned off the water and spun around in her girlfriend's arms. "I love you." She replied.

An evil smirk grew across her face. She then wiped her still-wet hands on Y/N's face and neck.

"Seriously?" Y/N stepped away, grabbing the towel she had just used to dry her body. "I just dried off."

"I know," Camila giggled. She turned on the faucet and splashed some more water at her girlfriend.

"Oh my—Camila!" Y/N began laughing and she reached into the shower, grabbing the shower head.

"No," Camila's face grew serious. "No, no, no. Baby, please. I love you."

"Hmm," Y/N's hand stilled on the faucet handle. "You're right. That would be too much."

"Yeah, that would be—"

Y/N spun the faucet and shot water at Camila, cutting her off. She only left it on her for a second before turning the water off.

"Oops. I slipped," Y/N shrugged.

"I hate you so much." Camila looked down at her wet PJs. "Now I have to change."

"Aw, poor you." Y/N followed a huffy Camila back into her bedroom, still laughing as she watched her girlfriend drip water the whole way.

————
(a/n): so...next chapter is the concert. that should be fun 😝

I really hope you guys are loving this bc I love writing this one so much.

Don't forget to vote
Thanks for reading ❤️

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

342K 11.7K 41
Lauren Jauregui, she is a member from Fifth Harmony and she is 20 years old. She haven't dated anyone in a while, she was focused on her career and f...
93.5K 2.3K 10
Y/N Cabello is the 16 almost 17 year old sister of Camila Cabello, yes as it Camila Cabello from Fifth Harmony. Y/N hasn't seen Camila since her x fa...
421K 10.4K 30
Y/n Y/ln is a famous YouTuber who makes cover videos. She's also a bit of a Harmonizer. She meets Camila Cabello at the local Starbucks she can't bel...
323K 8.9K 52
Have you ever done things in your past that you wish you could take back. Have you ever met that person that makes you look back at those things and...