To the moon and back •a zodia...

By Nikki_berri

Love comes in all different shapes and sizes and for the zodiac signs, love can especially be a hassle. From... More

Book overview
Aries
Taurus
Gemini
Cancer
Leo
Virgo
Libra
Scorpio
Sagittarius
Capricorn
Aquarius
Pisces
New home (Ch. 1)
Friends? Or more (Ch. 2)
Chores (Ch. 3)
Personal circle (Ch. 4)
Personal circle Pt.2 (Ch. 5)
Your a couple?! (Ch. 6)
Interviewing day (Ch. 7)
What could go wrong? (Ch. 8)
Time jump (Ch. 9)
Early shift talks (Ch. 11)
Unexpected event's (Ch. 12)
Happy cries (Ch. 13)
A vacation to remember (Ch. 14)
Beach front wedding (Ch. 15)
The Vacation continues... (Ch. 16)
Beach day, gone wrong...(Ch. 17)
A Baby? (Ch. 18)
Meteor Shower of Happy tears (Ch. 19)
Rainy day animals (Ch. 20)
Here comes the bride ( Ch. 21)
Baby talk (Ch. 22)
6 Guys and A baby (Ch. 23)
Party confessions (Ch. 24)
Virgo's lousy night (Ch. 25)
Uninvited guest (Ch. 26)
Feelings and proper confessions (Ch. 27)
A baby... or two (Ch. 28)
New members (Ch.29)
Snowed in (Ch. 30)
Snowed in outfits (Ch. 31)
Snowed in pt. 2 (Ch.32)
Announcements and updates! (A/N)
A little Libra goes a long way (Ch. 33)
Its time to stop (Ch. 34)
Home within a day (Ch. 35)
Breathe. (Ch. 36)
Heartbroken (Ch. 37)
I am lost... (Ch. 38)

Fun in the snow (Ch. 10)

546 13 2
By Nikki_berri

NO ONES POV:

the zodiac house was silent as they all slept away... well except for one particular zodiac.

Libra rubbed her eyes and glanced at the time 5:30am...

"Damn, why am I up this early?" She whispered to herself, trying her best to not wake her boyfriend up from beside her.

She glanced over at the window.

"..."

"GEM WAKE UP" she said jumping up and shaking her partially asleep boyfriend.

"Huh...what?" He said rubbing his eyes and looking around frantically.

"ITS... SNOWING" She said bouncing up and down.

"You... woke me up for that?.... Babe it's like 5am... go back to sleep..." he said tiredly.

"How can I go back to sleep when it's SNOWING out?" She rolled  her eyes and shook him again.

"Come on, we have to get up!"

"Noooooo" Gemini said and rolled over.

"Ugh fine... 30 minutes and then we get up?"

"How about 4 hours?" Gemini mumbled and turned back to her

"Two hours but no more" libra said. "You have yourself a deal." He said and the two shook hands in agreement.

"Okay..." Libra huffed and scooted under the covers.

She felt her boyfriends hand grab her shirt and use it to pull her backwards, and into his arms.

"I'm doing this for your own good, incase you didn't realize" Gemini spoke.

"Gem, if your worried I'm mad at you, I'm not. Besides you'll make it up to me right?" libra said.

"Mhm..." Gemini mumbled and fell back asleep again.
___________________________________

"So how'd everyone sleep last night?" Taurus asked as she poured a bowl of cereal.

"It's was okay" Pisces said with a sigh. "Just okay?" Taurus asked back.

"Well someone was talking in his sleep.." she said and rubbed her eyes and glanced at Aries.

"Wait...I WAS?!" He perked up.

"Yup..." she said and ate a spoon full of cereal.

"How about everyone else?" Taurus asked again.

"Eh, it was good" Virgo said with a shrug.

"Pretty good actually." Cancer said happily. Capricorn smiled.

"Gemini, how about you?" She asked, noticing that the boy was particularly and strangely quiet that morning.

"It would have been fine if someone hadn't woken me up at 5:30 in the morning because it was snowing" he said and sent a glance to libra.

"Wait it's SNOWING" Taurus said and practically jumped out of her chair.

"Oh yeah, it is....you good Taurus, you look like-"

"IM FINE" She said loudly and pulled Libra out of her chair.

"Come on we need to go get ready!" She said as Libra began nodding her head frantically and the two raced off to get ready.

"Well, at least now I know where libra gets her enthusiasm for snow from..." Gemini said as he took another bite of his breakfast.

Sagittarius chuckled at Gemini's response, he found himself almost envious of their relationship.

Relationships had been something on his mind more often then it used to be.

___________________________________

Not long after everyone was ready, Taurus and Libra raced out the door, Taurus practically yanking Cancer behind her.

"Woah, Taurus, could you slow down?" Cancer asked nervously.

"Oh... right... of course" Taurus said blushing at her actions.

"Huh, I didn't know we had a skating rink..." cancer said abruptly, trying to escape the awkwardness of the conversation.

"WE DO?" Leo yelled as she burst through Sagittarius and Aquarius who were walking happily behind them up until then.

Which knocked them both to the ground.

"Whoops.." she whispered and quickly helped them up before racing off to the rink.

"I'm down for a skate" Cancer said with a chuckle.

"Well what on earth are you waiting for?! Let's go!" Taurus said and grabbed his hand as they both ran off to the rink.

"Careful guys! This is Virgo's one day off and we do not need to spend it in the E.R!" Capricorn said and ran after them.

"Capricorn, you can relax a little, their fine." Aries reassured here.

"That's what you think, but knowing them, I'm betting that Leo is going to get hurt in like 10 minutes."

"Bet." Aries said and crossed his arms.

"Come on V! Hurry up, let's go skate" Pisces said and grabbed her best friends arm. "But I can't skate!" Virgo said tugging away.

"You have a boyfriend that plays hockey, how do you not know how to skate?"

"I-"

"DOESNT MATTER, Let's Go!" She raced off, dragging Virgo behind her.

Gemini and Scorpio walked outside together, silently.

How awkward...

__________________________________

Most of the signs were on the ice as quickly as they could.

Pisces ended up leaving Virgo in the hands of Scorpio so she could learn to skate, while she herself,  went off with Aries instead.

Libra, Leo, and Taurus we're skating together slowly as they held hands and shuffled across the ice.

Well... that was until Sagittarius lost control, slipped and fell, and uncontrollably slid into the trio, which caused all of them to fall.

"I thought you said you could skate Sag." Aquarius said and skated over to help him up.

"I can! I'm just rusty that's all!" Sagittarius said in defence. Aquarius laughed at him.

"LOOK OUT, LOOK OUT!" Gemini yelled and knocked everyone over again, bringing Aquarius down with them this time.

"Sorry guys..." Gemini spoke shyly as he sat at the top of the pile of signs, earning a synchronized groan from everyone.

Capricorn sat in the one of the booths on the side, she decided that it was better to be safe then sorry and just watch from afar.

"Hey Cap, you coming on the ice?" Cancer said as he slid by and tightly gripped onto the railing.

"Uh no, I'm good" Capricorn said with a smile. "Are you sure? It's a lot of fun... mostly" Cancer questioned.

"Yeah I'm sure, I mean there's so much that could go wrong, I just don't want to take any risks." Capricorn said with a sigh.

"Cap, if all you ever do is sit around and avoid everything that could be risky then what will happen when you get older and you need to actually take risks. If your going to live life, live it to the fullest so you don't regret not doing something later on." Cancer said and without another word he skated off.

Capricorn was at first dumbfounded.

"When did Cancer become so wise?" She puzzled. However, his works resonated with her.

"Live life to the fullest..." Capricorn repeated to herself.

"Maybe he is right..." she said quietly and slowly got up. "I have to do it, even if it risky" she said and opened the door to the box.

"1...2...3"

And just like that, Capricorn pushed herself gently onto the ice.

"There you go cap! I told you it was fun" Cancer yelled from across the rink. All Capricorn could do was smile.

Back at the entrance of the rink, Scorpio was still trying to convince Virgo to get on the ice.

"Come on V, it's safe." Scorpio sighed and held both of his hands out in front of her.

"Are you sure though?" She said suspiciously. 

"I do this sh*t for a career, I'm pretty sure it is." He teased.

"Most of the time..."

"..."

"I'm joking you idiot, it's completely fine."

Virgo still wasn't convinced.

"Virgo." Scorpio said as she glanced up at him.

He groaned and came closer to her.

"I'm right here, I'll catch you." He spoke quietly and backed up again.

Virgo glanced down at his gloved hands and took a deep breath before hesitantly pushing herself off the wall.

She wobbled forward and backwards. Scorpio grabbed her arm and pulled her closer so she could gain her balance.

"See, easy. Now just move one skate, then the other."

He said as Virgo clutched onto his hands tightly.

He nodded as she slowly yet surely began to move. He started swivelling his skates so they could move faster and easier.

"Yay! Good job V, you finally made it onto the ice" Pisces yelled as her and Aries skated over to them.

"Woah" Pisces said as she came to a hard stop. "Careful Pi!" Aries said as he held his hands out to catch her.

"Right" Pisces said with a smile but wobbled again and slipped, this time backward into Aries.

"Ouch..." Aries said as Pisces landed on top of him.

"Sorry..." Pisces said as she sat up.

"Don't worry I'm okay, I think.."

Pisces attention was pulled back to laughter.

Looking up, Scorpio was twirling Virgo in circles as she beamed.

___________________________________

Later on, the zodiacs all headed back inside and got changed into warm and comfortable clothing. They all chatted away with each other as Aquarius and Taurus got started with lunch.

Apart from Sagittarius, who spoke not a word to anyone as he seemed deep in thought.

"Hey sag... you okay?" Leo said and as she plopped down next to him on the couch.

"Yeah... I'm fine." He said with a smile.

"Could I.. talk to you for a minute..." Leo said nervously.

"Sure what's up?" He asked.

"Uh, actually how about we head to my room where it's a little more quiet" she suggested.

Sagittarius nodded and followed her up to her room unknowingly.

He sat down on her bed as she closed the door behind them and placed herself next to him on the bed.

"So... what's on your mind?" Sagittarius asked.

"I... I'm not sure how to put this but... I like you Sagittarius, I like you a lot and I was hoping that maybe you would like to go on a date sometime?" Leo asked hopefully.

"..."

__________________________________

Cliffhanger! I know, I'm evil. I'll try to get the next chapter out soon so all you lovely people reading can find out what happens next. Any predictions on what Will happen next? What will Sagittarius say? Does Leo really mean it? You'll have to wait and find out :)

Until next time

-author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 4.6K 45
In a world where couples are matched based on their zodiac signs, two opposite signs fall in love but must keep their relationship a secret to avoid...
24.6K 347 44
The twelve signs of the zodiac are a long forgotten legend. No one knows nor cares what their sign is anymore. However the world is slowly falling ap...
20.1K 393 49
What happens when the government decides to put 12 teenagers in one house, let me tell you... Chaos. Follow our loveable zodiac go through everything...
16.1K 258 20
Zodiac signs yay! -I'm a Pisces and my friends are Scorpio and Gemini-(random fact) Ships: Scorpio x Pisces Taurus x Virgo To be continued...