DELTA FORCE || Yoonmin ||

By twinklytinygirl

Don't dare to gaze down like a girl, when I am questioning you trainee Park!!! I am sorry I won't do it again... More

Chapter : 01 🎯
Chapter : 02 🎯
Chapter : 03 🎯
Chapter : 04 🎯
Chapter : 05 🎯
Chapter : 06 🎯
Chapter : 07 🎯
Announcement
Chapter : 08 🎯
Chapter : 09 🎯
Chapter : 10 🎯
Chapter : 11 🎯
Chapter : 12 🎯
Chapter : 13 🎯
Chapter : 14 🎯
Chapter : 15 🎯
Chapter : 16 🎯
Chapter : 17 🎯
Chapter : 18 🎯
Chapter : 19 🎯
20. 🎯 The Beginning
21. 🎯 Why !?
22. 🎯 Tangled
23. 🎯 Feelings
24. 🎯 Butterflies
25. 🎯 I wish I could
26. 🎯 Can You ?
27. 🎯 Tease
28. 🎯 Not mine, but...
29. 🎯 It hurts so good
30. 🎯 You silly
31. 🎯 Lips on Lips
32. 🎯 Ease on me
33. 🎯 Kill me slowly
34. 🎯 You are My Type.
35. 🎯 You can't leave me...
36. 🎯 Like you mean it...
Announcement
37. 🎯 Feel So Right
38. 🎯 No one like you
39. 🎯 Time.....
40. 🎯 Am I Confused ?....
41. 🎯 Sorry for being late
42: 🎯 You and Me
It's 10K + Q&A
43. 🎯 Saudade
44. 🎯 I did the same
46. 🎯 Imperfect Perfection
47. 🎯 All yours
48. 🎯 Rendezvous ...
49. 🎯 Make love to me
50. ❀️ Mine & Yours ❀️
51. 🎯 Promise
52. 🎯 Mission In-laws
Sorry
53. 🎯 Untangle ?
54. 🎯 Own Blood
55. 🎯 Final Chapter
Author's Note + New Book Announcement
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

45. 🎯 My Home.

1.7K 142 99
By twinklytinygirl

Please vote :) 🌟

Five days later.
Location: NIS's Base Hospital (Seoul, Korea)

"How is he?"

"Still same sir..."

"He is still under shock. Don't worry too much Taehyung-ah doctors said his condition is stable now. Your friend will be back to normal even if the process costs some time ".

Seokjin said tapping on Taehyung's shoulder before leaving Jimin's bed. He had stopped to check on the junior agent's condition on his way to Namjoon's bed who was also getting treated there.

All the injured ones from the mission have directly admitted to the NIS's hospital which was only operating for the agents belonging to all four bases and the NIS.

Except for five agents, all the other agents who left for the mission have already come back to the motherland clearing the four-month-long task successfully. But the problem there was is compared to all the other long-term tasks this time sadly the injured agent count was kinda high. Not only that the agents who were admitted to intensive care until also quite high as the final battle has cost lots of agents' health severely. But gladly up to the current date death rate remains zero.

.
.
.

"Tae, I guess you should go home today. I'll be here tonight"

Jungkook tells softly tapping on Taehyung's arm who has fallen asleep tucking his head on the bed Jimin was lying on.

"I am fine Koo. Did you bring what I asked?"

"Yes, here"

Jungkook replied placing all the packed food boxes he brought from Jimin's favorite restaurant on the table next to his bed.
Very worried and concerned Taehyung was the one who asked Jungkook to bring Jimin's favorite menu from the favorite restaurant he always likes to have, hoping at least he may eat a little today.

Since the day Jimin got injured, utterly worried two friends had never left his side. They were the ones who stay with him day and night hoping for his speedy recovery. As they were having minor injuries they could leave the hospital after the mandatory full body check-up every agent has to face. But they had refused to leave remaining in the hospital as they need to take care of Jimin.

Yes, they were very concerned about their friend's condition as the poor guy was suffering a lot. Jimin has been kept in the intensive care unit for two days as his condition was kinda terrible when they took him here. But the worst part of the current situation was Jimin is paying zero effort to get any better. He was not at least putting a minimum effort to recover from the state his body has stuck in. Actually, the younger male looked more like a man who give up on the battle even before trying.

"I'll awake him. Can you please bring a hot bowl of water ?"

Jungkook nodded leaving the room.

Well, actually Jungkook was feeling happy at the request cause he didn't have to stay near Jimin when he is getting up. He didn't have to witness what was about to happen. Both friends found it hard to bear the situation they have to witness whenever they awake Jimin from a nap or sleep.

.
.
.

Taehyung gently taps on Jimin's hand making sure to be gentle and careful at his best cause they had witnessed how things easily tense jimin. He makes sure to wear a cheerful smile readying to handle what is supposed to come next.

At the first gentle tap on his hand, Jimin had gasped awake. As every other time, he took a few minutes to check the surround like a crazy man by running his eyes all around the larger ward. Every time it costs a lot of time for him to grab his surroundings and admit his condition.

Like every other time, once he grabs the information happening around him Jimin has glued his eyes on a random object watching it aimlessly not making any eye contact with everyone. Taehyung patiently wait until he himself decided to turn to his side. A few minutes later Jimin turned to Taehyung's side to ask the same two questions.

"Did others come ?"

"They will soon"
Taehyung replied adjusting Jimin's wrinkled shirt being careful not to brush his hands on his swollen area.

"Am I still breathing?"

"Yes, you are, idiot".

Taehyung slides the question with a playful grin not letting it become an important or highlighted question that deserves a serious answer.

"Let's eat. See what we have today for lunch it's your favorite chicken and potato soup from your favorite place.

Jimin has shown a very neutral reaction not matching his excited friend's energy even a bit. Taehyung has made Jimin sit up on the bed being careful with his best to make him comfortable and less painful. But he could say it still causes Jimin pain. That's when Jungkook has come there with the warm bowl of water Taehyung asked.

"Oh, you wake up?"

Jimin has looked at Jungkook's side nodding softly. 

"Jimin-ah these days you looked like my grandpa".

Taehyung need to yell at Jungkook but he didn't wanna lose his cool in front of Jimin.

"Don't listen to this silly man. Hehe( grinning nervously). Our Jiminie is doing a lot better than your gramps Koo. He is literally paralyzed, isn't he?" Hehe *more nervous chuckles*

Jungkook scratched his nape clicking his joke is no fun. Taehyung started to wipe Jimin's face and hands with a comfortably hot damped cotton cloth helping him to feel somewhat fresh.

Jimin was just sitting there like a log letting the others handle him as they wish. At this moment both friends wish at least he cried complaining he is in pain or being dramatic scolding them a little. Rather than seeing Jimin like this, they are totally willing to handle his tantrums. But the problem was Jimin wasn't showing any reaction or emotion. For days he was both motionless and emotionless.

Taehyung combed Jimin's hair buttoning his freshly dressed shirt halfway up. Then Jungkook put cotton cloth pieces around his neck as they were readying to spoon-feed him his soup.

Jimin has only eaten two spoonfuls before turning his head to the side.

"Yah please....... don't be like that. You need to eat buddy".

Taehyung again tries to feed him another spoon but Jimin has again turned his head to the other side.

"Well if you don't like the soup let's have some sticky rice. You loved those right? "

Taehyung hopefully unpacked the box taking a pair of chopsticks to feed him.

"Water.... please".

In a dry voice, Jimin demanded and both Taehyung and Jungkook knew that was it. He has done for the day.

Jungkook sigh and removed the seal of one water bottle putting a straw into it.

"Don't give to him".

Taehyung's bossy voice has kinda loud enough to reach the agent resting on the next bed.

"Park Jimin you are eating this or imma whoop your ass"

"Now say ahhh"

Taehyung kinda squeezes Jimin's cheeks forcing a spoonful of rice into his mouth.

"Good boy...like this at least you have to eat five spoonfuls. I promise to stop after that if you don't want anymore.

Jimin tries to push Taehyung's hand away but Jungkook has also teamed up with Taehyung. With the two friends' join-mission they were able to forcefully feed Jimin four spoons.

Seeing the way Jimin gagged to vomit Taehyung stopped feeding him immediately signaling Jungkook to make him drink some water.

As they end the lunch drama the ward's doctor has some for the afternoon check-up.

"Agent Park, how are you now? Do you still feel any dizziness?"

Jimin has shaken his head to say yes.

"Feverish feeling?"

Jimin has again shaken his head to signal yes.

"Okay, don't worry it will go down once who takes the medicines. Your morning reports are good than yesterday's evening reports. But you have to stay fit and eat well. Understood?"

The kind and friendly old doctor said in a cheerful voice signaling the male nurse to cover the curtains around the bed before starting the checkup.

Taehyung and Jungkook have left the place for a bit until the doctor finishes the checking-up process.

.
.
.

"You look so tired"

Jungkook said walking Taehyung to the restroom. From the day Jimin was admitted here both of them had never left him here alone. Either Jungkook or Taehyung always makes sure to stay by his side. Even though Jungkook comes and goes outside from time to time Taehyung hasn't left Jimin for a single moment. Because of that, they were also counted as residential patients there and even given two beds by the hospital crew.

Taehyung went inside the bathroom to take a bath and Jungkook also leave the hospital for a few hours as he has to report to the base with his senior agent Seokjin.

.
.
.

Time 4.30 PM.

The whole ward was kinda crowded at the moment as all the higher authorities and the delta force agents had visited the NIS hospital's delta force's ward to formally pay their well-wishes and review the health status of the injured agents. The chief of all four bases, Dae Kwan has directly walked toward Jimin's bed passing every other bed. Following him, the head of the delta force Yi Hyun Shik has also walked toward Jimin's bed.

Since there were a lot of people around them Kwan couldn't talk to Jimin informally. All they had exchanged was a very formal salute and common few words which senior agents normally talk with agents in such situations.

The doctors who followed the senior agents made sure to give a very brief explanation about every individual injured agent's current condition.

The doctor who treated Jimin talked to the visiting senior authorities formally giving a small explanation about his condition.

"Agent Park's physical condition isn't that bad but mentally vice we guess he might take some more time". The doctor explained to Dae Kwan privately as the senior agent has specially asked about the junior agent's mental condition from the doctor.

"He didn't talk much but I can guarantee he gonna recover soon from the shock. It's all normal"

.
.
.

Time 5.20 PM

All the senior agents who visited the NIS base hospital were readying to leave the place after talking and greeting the agents. 

"As the head of all four bases, I would like to extend my heartiest gratitude to all the agents for successfully finishing the task and returning us alive. Once you all get back to your normal health NIS was planning to reward you all for your great work. Before leaving I would like to announce the normal break you received for one month after clearing a mission, this time has been extended up to six months long period as we all can understand you all need a good rest. So rest well and let's meet soon at the rewarding ceremony"

The whole delta force and the senior authorities saluted the injured agents in unison to symbolically pay their respect for what they've done for the country as well as the world. 

The crowd who were readying to leave the ward turned to the ward's main entrance as they heard a commotion from the outside.

"Sir please first of all you have to attend your check-up. Wait you can't just enter there. Listen, sir......"

The pleading female nurse's voice ring from outside as a male storms into the ward paying deaf ears to the hospital crew's all desperate pleadings.

It seems like he has neglected all the people in the huge hall as his eyes were nervously run all over the hospital ward. The gathered fellow agents who very well knew about just entered Z-ranked senior agent's behavior, highly suspect he was rushing here to find an agent who had done a grave mistake or severe fraud during the mission. 

Senior agent who was still left in his working attire past the gangways at his full speed. Actually, no one couldn't grab what is about to happen until he stopped in front of a bed at the farthest corner of the hall as he bumped into an invisible wall.

"My god that's his junior agent. I hope he won't do anything rude. Younger fella is still recovering"

Dae Kwan clearly heard what agents were whispering trying to catch what is going there.

Min Yoongi has slowed down a few rows away from the bed he wants to reach. He felt how his vision start to blur as soon as his shattering gaze fall on that specific weekly sitting figure that he was dying to see for the past five days. Yoongi didn't care about anyone in the hall. Actually, it seems like he wasn't even noticing how crowded the place was as all his aching heart needed at the moment is to reach that certain small figure.

Taehyung has squeezed Jungkook's biceps with two hands holding his breath. The two males who deal with Jimin for the past few days has surprised to see how Jimin was finally showing any reaction.

Dae Kwan and all the other agents didn't believe what they saw was real even though all of them knew they were watching the scene with their wide-open eyes.

The young agent who was weekly sitting on his bed has thrown grabby hands toward Min Yoongi who was looking at him a few beds away like his knees has locked. All Jimin could do is that as his ill state didn't allow him to help himself up. 

The crowd who was shockingly watching what is going on there collectively gasped hearing a loud sob emitting from Min Yoongi's lips while he run toward the younger male who was also crying river still managing to spread his hands.

Namjoon slowly leaned on Seokjin's side tucking his head on his chest. Smiling Jin has slowly caress Namjoon's locks watching what was happening. Jung Hoseok who chaise Yoongi all the way up crossing two steps at once also stopped where he was at, looking forward to grabbing what was everyone looking at with shocked expressions.

Yoongi wiped his cheeks with his shirt sleeves. He slowly wrapped his arms around the younger who was crying rivers while making grabby hands toward him. Min Yoongi let out that heavy breath he hold for days feeling the way younger burying his face onto his chest and loudly breaking into tears.

After staying a few minutes in the same position until both could catch their mind Yoongi has detach the younger from his hold. The older male has softly cupped younger's soaked reddish cheeks between his palms only to place a teary kiss on his forehead.

The gathered crowd has literally been sent into motionless states stuck at whatever the positions they were in a few seconds ago.

"My goodness, I couldn't even breathe properly until I could see you in person. Baby, I was so scared thinking a bunch of what-ifs. Are you okay Jimini-ah ? did it pain a lot? it is right? Did you eat well? Let me check. You lose weight. Haven't you eaten properly? you still look so tense"

Jimin has weekly held Yoongi's left hand looking into his eyes. 

"What is it, baby? Tell me. You need anything ? My god did I hurt you ?"

Yoongi has quickly crouched to his eye level moving a few locks away from his eyes. His shattering gaze has run all over the younger's face trying to read younger's unspoken needs.

Jimin keeps his teary doe eyes on the older's face like he was trying to trace older's every emotion. He has slowly push back himself to the head rest of the bed looking up to meet the older's gaze.

"Sunbae-nim, I missed you so much. Did you miss me too? You aren't allowed to answer as no, but you can remain silent" 

Yoongi has emit a teary chuckle as a load of memories flooded into his heart. 

He has lean on younger's side placing a gentle kiss on his chapped lips before pulling him back to his chest, kissing all over his crown. 

"You don't have any idea Jimin.......you don't know"

"I am not me anymore without you by my side. Park Jimin thank you so much for being alive. You still don't have a single idea about how much I had prayed the god to see you live. Please recover soon, there's a whole future waiting for us. There's a whole new world that I want to explore together with you. You are my home, my comfort zone, my source of peace so please pull yourself together, this man wanna be back home. I love you Park Jimin. I love you too"

.
.
.
To be contd...........

Author : Finally my heart feel at ease. Hope you enjoy the story so far. So wait for fluff and good stuff

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

And............

Guys we marked #1 - Yoonmin hashtag. I don't know for how long but we did.

Update :09/08/2022

My silent readers I like to hear from you. Leave a comment. 🌟🌻❤️🙆
And....follow me to get my notification in future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6M 141K 31
Part vampire. Part demon. Part werewolf. He's the most feared creature out there. His name alone causes people to tremble with fear. I didn...
14.4K 1.4K 29
"I will marry you when I grow up". 16 years old Jungkook found the marriage proposal from the 8 years old boy extremely adorable, but he had no idea...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
8.7K 487 26
Park Jimin the grandson of a powerful king from Busan in the past . Jimin's a rich CEO of a well known fashion industry falls in love with his b...