Mario the music box: History...

Galing kay KrisSkeleton

The mansion's curse continues to hold a few souls. Mira. The daughter of the great hero Mario and the princes... Higit pa

Prologue
The day was off to a good start...
The battle with King Bowser.
Feeling of wrath...and the voice of salvation
Recollection of the father...
The promise to his uncle.
The mysterious mansion.
The help of the ghost.
The story of two ghost girls.
The Town's Church.
A nightmare in a dream and in reality.
A love letter and a lair of spiders.
Conversation with "the father".
Tragic memories and spirit of revenge.
The story of the twin brothers and a bad omen.
Finally with the father.
The whole truth about the death of Parents Marchionne.
Changes in the plans and the forgiveness of the twin brothers.
Return to the mansion and the appearance of Riba.
The attack of phantoms.
Girl with scissors and notes.
The spirit of the girl of Aria and the music sheet.
Hello again Alice and unexpected help.
Alone with their nightmares.
The beginning of suffering.
Awareness of the truth.

Alone with Aurora or the whole truth about Misery.

34 0 0
Galing kay KrisSkeleton

After talking at night with Marchionne, my head was full of thoughts. I still feel sorry for what happened to Marchionne and his brother. Did they really deserve it? I had no answer to this question. I decided to distract from my thoughts and went to check what Marchionne was doing with Aurora.

They quietly spoke until Marchionne dressed. Where is he going? I came closer to them. Marchionne was dressed as always officially. The jacket was on it this time. Cleaver was in his hand and thrown on his shoulder. Noticing me Marchionne and Aurora turned to me.

- Ah, Mira. How did you sleep today? I hope I did not make you regret that you heard that night?

- No did not force. And not very sleeping. Although I could not fall asleep at all.

In confirmation of this, I accidentally yawned. I really wanted to sleep, but I could not even close my eyes. It was sad. Marchionne sighed and shook his head. Aurora just laughed at this covering her mouth with her hand. That was cute. It was a moment as if they were my family ...

- I think you should sleep until I come.

- Where are you going to go?

- I go to church for holy water to wake up Mario from Alice control. You are two sitting here. I do not want Riba to find you and kill you.

Aurora and I nodded. Marchionne wanted to leave, but I stopped him.

- Marchionne!

Marchionne turned to me with a question in his eyes. Sometimes he really reminds me of my father.

- Hm?

- Be careful there. I do not want Riba to find you and kill you. And hold out as soon as possible.

Marchionne smiled a little and nodded. He went out the door and became quiet in the house. Too quiet.

A little time has passed since the moment Marchionne went to the church for holy water. I am worried about him. Aurora sits in the room and quietly reads the book. It looks like she is worried about him more than herself. I think I've taken away from thoughts about Marchionne.

Aurora is so similar to mom. Consider her exact copy or twin sister. I am acting in actively wondering why they are so similar to us? I think it is worth asking Marchionne or Aurora about it. Maybe they know something. Speaking of Aurora, I am interested in how she died. After all, Marchionne did not say how she was killed. We must ask.

I went to the table where Aurora was sitting and sitting nearby. She looked up from the book and looked at me. Her gaze was so reminded of my mother. I miss her. I went into thought and did not notice how Aurora spoke to me.

- Are you worried about your father?

I jumped a little from this non -expiration. I did not expect that she would talk to me. As if not, I answered her question.

- Yes, and very much. I see him for the first time in six years.

- Six years?

I looked at Aurora and nodded. It was hard to remember how he left with the words "I would come as soon as the star rain begins." It is painful and sad.

- God. It looks like you had to get a difficult time.

- It's nothing. I had time and harder than that.

Aurora just nodded. It seems she did not know what to say. I think now is the time to ask her about her. I sighed and looked at Aurora again.

- Aurora, I'm curious. How did you die?

Aurora looked in surprise in her eyes, but after that she gave way to sadness. Was it something serious?

- I committed suicide ...

I covered my mouth with my hand. Suicide? But for what? Before I wanted to ask a question, Aurora continued to speak.

- Let me start to explain everything. After Marchionne executed his brother, they wanted to execute him as follows due to the fact that he hid his twin brother. Marchionne wrote in a letter to leave and live my life, but I simply could not reconcile with the fact that I would not see him anymore. So I just hid in my house and poisoned myself. I loved Marchionne very much and could not believe that he would be executed. He spared me despite the fact that I am a witch.

So she poisoned herself to be next to Marchionne. Love makes you go for crazy actions. But what did she mean under spared her? Did Marchionne really want to kill her?

- In what sense did he spare you? He wanted to kill you?

- Not really. In the town, people executed everyone who was or seemed a witch. Witches were considered the messengers of the devil. They were burned without regret.

Aurora lowered her gaze looked at her hands. It was sad and painful to talk about it.

- I was born a witch and it so happened that I fell in love with Marchionne. But my sister did not like it and she thought it would be better if she leaves me at home. My father also did not love me with my sister, so I wanted to kill me. I just defended myself and did not want to kill him. I hit his stomach with magic and accidentally set fire to the house. I got out of the chains and did not know what to do. I just made a cross from the table, sat in the corner of the room and began to pray to God for the forgiveness of my sins.

She looked at me again and smiled a little. Tenderness and love were read in her eyes.

- Then Marchionne came with a cliver in his hand and saw what happened here. He realized that my father was dead and therefore wanted to kill me. But something stopped him. Probably the fact that I prayed to God and held the cross stopped him, but I'm not sure. I told him that I did not want to be a witch. I begged him not to kill me and let me live calmly. Marchionne asked my name.

- And you said your name is Aurora?

To my surprise, Aurora shook her head. Her real name was not Aurora? But then what?

- My real name Misery The Witch Of Misfortune. Marchionne changed him and gave me the name Aurora. From that moment I began to work at his house and live in his town. And no one realized that I was a witch.

So Aurora is really a witch. Then it changes a lot. But I still don't understand why she is so similar to mom? It is probably worth asking Marchionne about this. I'm also interested in how she poisoned dad?

- Aurora, how did you poison my father?

Aurora looked at me in shock from the question.

- I understand that spider poison, but there were no spiders next to the body. Only Marchionne, me and you.

- I personally poisoned him through a kiss. You see, I'm not just a witch that can create magic. I am a witch who can turn half into a spider. Being in this state, I can poison anyone, but only through a kiss.

Aurora looked at my father after going to me.

- When I was taking your father, I took him for Marchionne, but having looked closely, I realized that it was not him. Aura Alice came from your father and I realized that it would be better if I end his lives. For a while we fought and he began to get tired. I took advantage of this moment and hit him on the head. He did not lose consciousness, but so I was able to easily pick him up. As soon as he was at the level of my eyes, I kissed him. Your father resisted, but quickly stopped because the poison began to act. I put it on the floor and wanted to give it to other spiders, but you came and stopped me.

So she poisoned the kiss. Then it is clear why the spiders did not approach the body of the father. Now the whole story of Aurora is clear to me. I think as soon as Dad wakes up, I will tell him the whole story. So far, we need to wait for Marchionne with holy water. Let's hope that he will not hold for a long time.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

95 1 10
The Mushroom Kingdom is succumbing to new threats: Mr.L and Tatanga are now allies! Mario, Yoshi, the Princesses, kingdoms have united to face them...
930 14 14
Mario and Luigi walk through the Mushroom Kingdom when they suddenly have weird farts. They think it's nothing until Princess Peach reveals everyone...
103 2 6
Princess Peach is the beloved Ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom. Dressed in pink and lace with a voice that could shattered glass. She like everything ne...
45.9K 1.3K 30
It's over. Mario and Luigi are dead, and I'm at Bowser castle. No one to save me now. I am going to remain at Bowser castle for the rest of my life...