HIS ENDLESS LOVE✔️

By Sameerss

It's my first story, so pardon me for all the mistakes. _____ Story is about his Soulmate, his love,his obses... More

Intro and Note
Chp 1
Chp 2
Chp 3
Chp 4
Chp 5
Chp 6
Chp 7
Chp 8
Chp 9
Chp 10
Chp 11
Chp 12
Chp 13
Chp 14
Chp 15
Chp 16
Chp 17
Chp 18
Chp 19
Chp 20
chp 21
Chp 22
Chp 23
Chp 24
Chp 25
chp 26
chp 27 (Club)
Chp 28 (A Hot night in car)
Chp 29 (His surprise)
Chp 30 ( A competition)
Chp 31 (Romeo Sidharth)
Chp 32 ( His Love)
Chp 33 (Distance..?)
Chp 34 ( Her Fear)
Chp 35 (Her insecurities)
Chp 36 (Honeymoon)
Chp 37 ( His Mistress)
Chp 38 (City)
Chp 39 ( Orphanage )
Chp 40 (Master Sidharth)
Chp 41(Ocean of Desire)
Chp 42 (Blessed)
Chp 43 (Jaane- e- Shehnaaz)
Chp 44 (irritated Sidharth)
Chp 45 (Shopping)
Chp 46 (Revana birthday)
Chp 47( Drunken shehnaaz)
Chp 48(Hottest couple)
Chp 49 ( My Honey)
Chp 50 (Truth and dare)
Chp 51 (Broken Sidharth)
Chp 52 (Prank)
Chp 53(Helpless sidharth)
Chp 55 (His Dad Words)
Chp 56 (Under the Shower)
Chp 57 (Pregnancy)
Chp 58 (His Happiness)
Chp 59 (Sana birthday)
Chp 60 (Her Intuitions)
Chp 61 (His Vulnerability)
Chp 62 (Twins)
Chp 63 (His Bold wife)
Chp 64 (A blissful morning)
Sidharth❤️
Chp 65 (Her Mood Swings)
Chp 66 (His care)
Chp 67 (Her Health)
Chp 68 (His Arrival)
Chp 69(His Cindrella)
Chp 70(Twin Boys)
Chp 71 (Their happiness)
Chp 72 (Her Handsome husband)
Chp 73 (His Sexy Booty)
Chp 74 (Her words)
Chp 75 (Her Devil Husband)
Chp 76 (Their fight)
Chp 77 (Their birthday)
Chp 78 (Her Prayers)
Chp 79 (His Birthday)
Chp 80 (His Excitement)
Chp 81 (Passionate Sidharth)
Chp 82 (The Night)
Chp 83 (Her Delivery)
Chp 84 (His Naaz)
Chp 85 (Little shehnaaz)
Chp 86(First day at school)
Chp 87 (Proud Baba Sidharth)
Chp 88 (His Award)
EPILOGUE [1]
EPILOGUE.. !!!
THANK YOU!!!
Happy Birthday Sidharth
New Story ❤️

Chp 54 (prathakaal 4 baje)

6.8K 703 116
By Sameerss

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

.......

The next second his phone ranged, it was his mom.

"Beta, kab tak aa rahe tum log.." asked rita aunty.

"Bas ek ghante mein.." said sidharth.

"Acha thik hai.. jaldi aa teri daadi bhi aai hai tujhse aur Sana se milne.." said Rita aunty.

" Daadi aayi hai.. yeh toh achi baat hai.." said sidharth with so much excitement in his voice as he love his daadi so much.

"Sidharth aapki daadi aayi hai..?" Asked shehnaaz as trying to initiate a conversation with him.

He hummed without speaking a single word. She huffed as it's hard to manofy her husband.

After two hours they Reached their mension.

"Aree Mera beta aa gaya..." Said a Lady in her mid seventies.

"Haa..daadi, kaise ho aap.." asked sid taking the blessings from her.

"Bilkul badhiya, yeh ladki kaun hai..?" Asked daadi to him.

"Daadi main shehnaaz..." Said Sana taking blessings from her.

"Yeh Teri bahu hai..?" Asked daddi confirming from sid mom which she nodded.

"Tune isse saaree pehnna nhi sikhaya, yeh kaise kapde pehen ke aayi hai apni daadi saans ke saamne.. koi sharam hai ya nhi..." Taunted daadi in her high tone as her legs are expose.

Sana eyes welled with Tears as she is already upset with sidharth behaviour and now his daadi.

"Aree daadi...ham bahar se aaye hai na.. isliye warna woh ghar mein saree hi wear Karti hai.." said sidharth defending her.

"Yeh acha hai..abhi se hi patni ki taraf daari kar raha hai.." said daadi eyeing him.

"Sana, jao room mein ..change kar lo" said sid mom diverting the topic. She nods and left from their followed by Sid mom.

"Dekh beta woh gaw(village) se hai...aur Purani khayalat ki bhi..toh unki baaton ka bura mat maanna.." said Rita aunty.

She nods slightly with smile.

"Abb jaldi se change kar le..dinner ready hai.." said sid mom and left from their.

She smile remembering how sid defended her in living area, he is angry with her but still take her side which shows how much he love her.

She changed herself in simple clothes and went towards living area. She found everyone is already sitting in dining table and enjoying their dinner so She also settled beside sidharth.

"Aree tu ghar ki bahu hai, aise kaise baith gayi apne pati ke saath, pehle sabko khaana de aur apne pati ko khaa lene de..tab baithna.." Said daadi sternly.

"Bau bau..." Lucky started barking on daadi after hearing her. Kushal laughed innerly along with Prixi.

"Tujhe kya hua bey.... Tu khaa chup chaap.." said sidharth to him. He meow slowly and started eating his cookies.

"Aree maa.... Woh bahu nhi beti hai meri, bilkul Prixi jaise, khaane do na..yeh sab mere ghar mein nhi hota..." Said sidharth dad to his mom.

Shehnaaz smiled hearing this where daadi just rolled her eyes.

"Isse itna sir par mat baithana, ki kal ko tumlogo ke sar par hi naachne lage.." said daadi rudely.

Sana feel bad hearing this, without saying anything she just left from their.

"Aree daadi, aap bhi na khadoos ho.." said kushal slowly.

"Kushal..." Shouted sidharth glaring him dangerously.

"Sorry Bhai.." said kushal and left from their without eating anything.

"Kya maa... Aap bhi na hadh karte ho" said sidharth dad as both of his kids went away from their without eating anything.

"Tum log uski itni side kyun le rahe ho..." Asked daadi eating her dinner.

"Daadi aap jaisa soch rahe ho waisi ladki nhi hai, woh meri choice hai and sidharth shukla ki biwi hai, please next time se aisa kuch mat bolna.." said sidharth furiously and left from their without eating anything.

"Isse dekho...kaise baat kar ke Gaya mere se.." said daadi in shocked voice as it's first time sidharth talked with her with so much anger In his voice.

"Maa.. main samjhata hu aapne yeh sab kyun kiya but sab ladki ek jaisi nhi hoti.. woh ghar todne wali ladki nhi balki jodne wali ladki hai.." said sidharth dad and left from their.

Sidharth went on his room and saw kushal and shehnaaz eating the chocolates together.

"Bhabhi, mast chocolates hai.. i loved it.. and aap daadi ke baat ka bura mat lagana woh hai toh khadus no doubt but Dil ki bahut achi hai.." said kushal to him.

Sana nodded with smile where sidharth entered in his room and left to washroom after closing the door with thud. Both kushal and shehnaaz flinched after hearing it.

"Inko kya hua hai...? " Asked kushal.

"Bas naraz hai mujhse ..." Said Sana in sad voice.

"Jayda der nhi reh payenge" said kushal as he knows his Bhai very well.

After sometimes Sidharth comes out of washroom and saw shehnaaz who is laying in her side of bed. Without saying anything he laid down in his side of bed.

"Sorry sidharth..." She said in slow voice shedding tears. He can hear her hiccups.

"Soo jao ..." He said slowly.

"Sidharth...hug kijiye..." Said Sana .

"Nhi..." He said rudely.

"Aapko neend nhi aayegi..."

"Aa jayegi...so jaao tum.." said sidharth turning towards other side.

It's their habit to sleep with each other and he cannot sleep peacefully without hugging his wife and the same he knows very well. She huffed in his behaviour and tried to sleep.

She can't able to sleep as the flashes of him holding the knife is fresh in her mind which shows how madly he is hurt. She is feeling guilty doing this.

Pratahakal 4 baje.

He is gazing her beautiful wife who is sleeping where he is awake as he is not able to sleep without her.

"Hmm kyun kiya aise haa..? Pata hai tumhe main kitna Darr Gaya tha hmm.." he said to her sleeping figure while crying silently.

"I love you baby ..." He said kissing her forehead lovingly which broke her sleep.

she opend her eyes slowly and saw her husband who's eyes is close. She cupped his cheeks and feel wetness.

"I love you sidharth, i love you so much.." spoke Sana kissing every inch of his face and in last he sucked his both the lips hard.He smiled innerly feeling her soft lips.

She broke the kiss and Caressed his cheek lovingly gazing her husband.

"Mujhe pata hai, aap bina hug kiye soo hi nhi sakte.." said Sana caressing his chin.

"Toh alag blanket mein kyun soyi, mere saath so jaati.." he said opening his eyes.

She gasped after hearing him and mummer "aapki wajah se.."

"Thik hai abb aao jao..." He said opening his blanket without looking towards her.

She smiled and remove her blanket and went on his blanket. She rested her head in his chest where she Caressed her hair like baby and sleep hugging her.

It was the next morning when she open her eyes first and saw his husband who is sleeping peacefully.

She smile remembering their pratahkal 4 baje wale moments. Without distrubing his sleep she went to washroom for freshenup.

In the kitchen, she was preparing dhokla, aloo ka Paratha for everyone when sidharth mom walked in.

"Aree, aaj itni jaldi uth gayi.." asked sidharth mom.

"Ha, kal raat daadi gussa thi na... Toh unke liye hi sab bana rahi hu aur unse maafi bhi maang lungi .." Said Sana. Sidharth mom nodded with smile.

"Aree wahh yeh dhokla, toh bahut acha bana hai .. kisne banaya yeh.? " Asked daadi eating her dhokla.

"Daadi Maine.." said Sana in slow voice.

Daadi hummed without saying anything.

"Daadi ... sorry kal raat ke behaviour le liye.. abb aage se aisa nhi hoga.." said Sana as in night she left from their without saying anything.

"Thik hai..." Said daadi in her rough tone.

She smiled and mummer "main sidharth ko dekh kar aati hu.." They nods and she left for her room.

He is wearing his coat when she entered in room.

"Sidharth Maine aapke liye aloo ke parathe banaye hai.." said Sana lovingly.

He just hummed without looking towards her.

"Sidharth abb toh aap gussa nhi hai na...? " She asked.

"Kisne bola aisa..? " Asked sidharth.

"Woh raat mein..." She is going to say something but he interrupted her.

"Because I can't sleep without you that doesn't mean i m not angry with you.." said sidharth in high tone and left from their.

She become sad after hearing this. "Koi baat nhi main aapko mana lungi.." said Sana wiping her Tears.

.......

Is sidharth over reacting..?

Sidharth should forgive her ...if not then why..???

Do vote and drop your comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 1.1K 8
A collection of mature short stories. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.🔞🔞🔞 18+ content 🔞🔞🔞
107K 12.2K 25
This story is about how a soldier fell in love with a desi girl and how crazy he is for her This story is about the journey of soliders'love This s...
34.9K 3K 19
SIDNAAZ Story NO MATURE CONTENT NO ABUSIVE WORDS SWEET & CUTE STORY ONLY POSITIVITY (PEHLE BOOKS KI TARAH) Let's see How each other Meets & FALLS IN...
178K 14.5K 66
Sidharth, a simple normal man like many other, who get scared, who gets nervous who cries too but that doesn't define he is less of a man. On the o...