RAVEN: Angel Of Death (Watty'...

By Rianbrainiac

The Devil's bad..... But she's worse. And the scriptures said 'There shall be no more Death' Castiel always t... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1: A woman named Castiel
Chapter 2:. Bipolar much
Chapter 3: When hell freezes over
Chapter 4: Reborn
Chapter 5: Don't go Angel
Chapter 6: I believe in Angels
Chapter 7: Guardian angel
Chapter 8: Why are you here brother dearest
Chapter 9: Immanuel
Chapter 10: Nightmare
Chapter 11: Nightmare II
Chapter 12: Distraction
Chapter 13: A Terror the white house
Chapter 14: You failed me
Chapter 15: Kidnapped
This is not an update
Chapter 16: Her Majesty
Chapter 17: Torch Down
CAST
Chapter 18 : So What's The Plan
Chapter 19: The Grimm Reaper
Chapter 20: Call To Order
More Characters
Chapter 21: Wisdom of Uriel
Chapter 22: What have you done Castiel
Chapter 23: Doppleganger
Chapter 25 : Grief
Chapter 26 : Dmitri
Chapter 27: Flames and Chaos I
Chapter 28 : Flames and Chaos II
Chapter 29: Body Count.
Chapter 30: Ignite
Chapter 31: Battlefield
Chapter 32: It's just a dream
Attention
Chapter 33: Trouble in paradise
Chapter 34: Attack
Chapter 35: Attack II
Chapter 36: Death and Death
Attention
Chapter 37: Death and Death II
Chapter 38: Hades
Chapter 39: Peaceful what?
Chapter 40: Death Soldiers
Chapter 41: Wait Azrael
Chapter 42: Once upon a time in Given.
Chapter 43: Once upon a time in Given II
This is not an update
Chapter 44: A deal with the Devil
Chapter 45: Carnage
Chapter 46: The End is Near
Chapter 47: Frustrated Devil
Chapter 48: Got played.
Chapter 49: God Did
Chapter 50: World Wars Three
Chapter 51: World Wars Three II
Chapter 52: Take Me To Hell
Chapter 53: There shall be no more Death
Chapter 54: Ashes of the Dead
EPILOGUE

Chapter 24: Tensions

62 20 2
By Rianbrainiac

The two angels faces off, the air tight with tension. Castiel felt anger at herself for being to slow and oblivious, she felt angry at Rafael at failing to protect Emily, and most importantly she despised Cariel for stealing innocent Em from her.

"Ah the favorite daughter, who was glorified while I suffered" Cariel mocks with bitterness.

"What the hell do you want?" Caz grits her teeth, she had heard stories of Cariel. Never met the angel before( It had been a rule to seperate twins at birth in the Golden City )and Cariel had been one of the angels who had been casted to hell, or so she thought and now without a doubt she was out to ruin her life.

"I want what rightfully belongs to me!" Cariel screeches raising her ruined scythe, as she flies up to attack Castiel.

Caz deflects the blow easily, returning the attack by kicking Cariel's stomach. Without letting her to recover Caz punches her square on the jaw, the lifts her up and slams her on the ground causing craters. Jumping down on Cariel, she hits her over and over. All she saw was red, she was going to get rid of Cariel.

"How dare you" Castiel cries out, pulling out her twin swords and aiming for Cariel's eyes.

Cariel sensing the killing intent in Castiel's eyes, teleports out of Castiel's hold.

Leaving behind a stunned Castiel.

Cariel found herself in a subway station in Brooklyn

Spitting out golden blood Cariel could feel her self getting weaker and dizzy, she had underestimated Castiel.

She'd get back, but then plan B was completed successfully, next was plan C.

Throwing open a portal, she disappears.

************************************

"You lied to me brother"

Lucifer stares confusedly at Cariel, why the hell would she accuse him of something so hideous and downright evil.

"I do not lie Cariel, you of all people should know this" He drawl out slowly.

Cariel let's out a loud laugh which startles Lucifer's shadows making them to hide in their masters cloaks, while hissing angrily at her.

"Of course you do not lie, you are just so good in evasion, and shit, you master of manipulation" Cariel bites out with resentment.

" Do not forget whom you are dealing with Cariel"

"What you're gonna do bro, cry me a river" She lets out a horrifying cackle rubbing her belly "holy shit I already know who I'm dealing with, alright and we already know you don't have any choice than to work with me"

"Fine what do you want from me" Lucifer concedes knowing with Cariel he'd never win.

"I want an army Lu, I wanna kill that bitch, and Luc?" Lucifer arches his brow at that

" What?" He barks with exasperation, he'd had enough of the pest, if he wasn't desperate he wouldn't have agreed to the deal with the cougar.

"Don't try anything funny, or I'd know bro" she says before throwing open a portal, then waving at him, she walks into it leaving behind a seething Lucifer.

"Asmodeus!" Lucifer calls out.

Asmodeus who was in the middle of having a drink with his friends Morpheus and Rasheus feels Lucifer's summons, excuses himself, and appears before his master.

"Lord Lucifer you summoned me" he bows his head respectfully.

Lucifer glides gracefully and sits on his throne.

"Plan B was a success, prepare for plan D"

I thought the next plan was to be C, why skip to D.

Asmodeus furrows his brow as he mused inwardly.

" Yes my Lord" He agrees without any hesitation then turns out to leave.

"And Asmodeus?" Lucifer calls out halting the departing Demon.

"Yes my Lord?"

"Keep an eye on Cariel, I do not trust her"

***

And that's a wrap guys, so how did I do?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 987 17
Book One in the Bound by Fate Series: Alice doesn't remember much from her childhood. What she does remember, is that her entire life she's known th...
406 308 50
Part one of a two book series. The rules of the fallen are simple. Ten days. Ten days, you live without sin and you will be accepted back into heave...
240 22 11
A lost soul can only mean bad things. Right? Yes. Onyx is an average girl. Lives by herself, very friendly and kind, never read any horror or to viv...
55.3K 1.2K 32
"I'll make a deal with you"I said smiling sadisticly and slowly walking towards him. "wh-who are you"the Alpha said. "Oh you know your usual run in d...