Forever ~~ Carl Grimes Love S...

بواسطة shadowlady200

Rori Rhee has survived this long, been through so many death. Yet she still had Carl, her parents, and the re... المزيد

Cast 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Cast 2
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Cast 3
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Cast 4
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Cast 5
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Matt's Letter
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Last Book

Chapter 57

320 6 0
بواسطة shadowlady200

"Dwight, you got to face reality here," Simon told him loudly.

"No, Simon, we keep what's ours, and we don't give up a damn thing. We get out. And I don't want to hear backbiting or pissing or meaning from you two," Dwight pointed at Regina and the other man. "You got a problem with that, come at me. Hm?" When nobody answered, Dwight pointed at Simon. "You can't lead the Saviors out of here, I will."

Simon sighed, standing tall as he walked over to Dwight.  I cringed away from him as he leaned between Dwight and I, getting up in Dwight's face. I jumped slightly when he patted Dwight's shoulder multiple times. "Yes, my boy. Yes! And, we're gonna find that subhuman coward that did this to us, and we're gonna kill him very slowly in front of everybody here over the course of a few very long days." The room was silent, tense before Simon leaned away. "Good meeting, people. Now let's make today the best today it can be." 

-------------------

The next day, we were back at the long table. Annoyed, I sat in my previous spot with my arms folded over my chest and an angry look rested on my face. "Now, we were due for a delivery today from my place. Spotters haven't seen anything. Yeah, the transport truck would've turned around, seeing the state of things, but nothing's come up any of the roads. Chem outpost doesn't miss deliveries. Something happened," Long face said.

"Probably dead. Rick more than likely got to them," I said with a sly grin. 

"Shut the hell up! Our outpost are getting hit while-" Long face didn't get to finish his sentence before the door was opened and in came a blonde-haired girl with a white tank top. She was breathing heavily as she entered, slamming the door behind her.

"What is it?" Simon asked her.

"They're coming up the stairs," Blondie said.

"Walker?" Eugene asked, and blondie shook her head, leaning on the table.

"The workers," she snapped. "They said we'd have to shoot them." Just as blondie had said, we could hear muffled voices from outside the door. Simon sighed, stood up, and exited the room.

"Workers are designated to stay on the ground level," I heard Simon say, and I followed everyone out the door. The hallway was crowded with people. "Specifically, their activity is constrained to the factory floor and the outdoor gardens."

"It's too hot down there," One man protested. "And we sure as hell ain't going outside. When you gonna fix the power?"

"It doesn't need fixing," Simon shook his head. "We're conserving fuel.  Mm? It's a shared sacrifice."

"Oh. you're sharing now," The man chuckled darkly. 

"Ohh. That sort of tone is not gonna work for me," Simon said, preparing to lunge at the guy but Dwight caught him, stepping between the two. 

"Hey, everyone, everyone! Look, we're gonna get through this. Okay? We just need some more time," Dwight explained, his voice echoing through the crowded hallway. 

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked the guy who had angered Simon.

"Potter."

"Yeah, well, Potter, maybe you shouldn't complain about the heat when there are people out there dead. Who died trying to protect this damn place," I snapped, crossing my arms once more. 

"We need more water!" A man's shout came from behind me. "There are young people, old people!"

"We're rationing that out, too," Simon said calmly. 

"We work, you protect us. That was the deal. That's how it was supposed to work," A woman chimed in, and everyone around her agreed. 

"We need water!" A second man shouted.

"Do you have a plan for getting us out?" 

"You heard the man! You all need to get back to the factory floor," Long face shouted.

"Where's Negan?" One asked. Hopeful dead. "Is he dead?"

"Answer the question," A woman snapped when Simon didn't answer.

"Everyone has to return to the factory floor now," Simon shouted instead.

"I'm not going anywhere," a woman with short red hair pushed her way to the front, next to me. 

"I need to correct you on that point," Simon said.

"Where's Negan?" A second woman asked.

"Gun!" Suddenly, two shots were fired. I swung my hands over my head before looking to the source, Regina.

"I am Negan!" She shouted, her gun still raised. "Anyone else want a bullet?"

"Jesus, put the damn gun away," I snapped, lowering my hands. She looked at me, aiming the gun at me. "Go ahead. Shoot me. See how Negan feels about that if he is still alive, that is. I wouldn't shoot me if I were you." Regina wasn't able to say anymore, or shoot me for that matter because whistling interrupted. Deja Vu hit me hard, and I could almost see the night it happened. Everyone quickly got on their knees, beside me. I stuck out like a sore thumb and Simon grabbed my arm, pulling me to my knees. I glared at him, yanking my arm away.

"Hahaha. Ah, Regina. Now, why'd you have to go and do that? I am guessing that a lot of you fine folks thought I was dead, chewed up, never to be crapped out again. Well, here's a little refresher on who the hell I am. I wear a leather jacket, I have Lucille, and my nutsack is made of steel. I am not dying until I am damn good and ready. Now, if you'll excuse me, I am in deep need of a sandwich, a shower, and some of that wilting lion orchid deep-tissue shit that Frankie learned in San Francisco. Hell, I might do it all at once. But after that, we have some serious business to attend to," Negan raised his bat, pointing it in Simon's direction.

 "Like talking to my right-hand man. You see, we got to figure out how all this could've happened like it happened. And then, well, and then we're gonna get back doing what we have always done. We will save people," Negan announced. 

"Thank you Negan. Thank god for you," A woman said, relief clear in her voice. It was crazy to see how much people could worship a cold-blooded killer. 

Negan chuckled, spinning to look down at Gabriel. "And that is why I am here. Gentlemen, gently take him to number two, Simon get our little princess here back to her room," Negan ordered. I stood up, getting ready to head towards Gabriel before a hand wrapping around my arm stopped me. 

"Your room is this way," Simon nodded behind him.

"I want to walk Gabriel to his room. Is that such a big deal?" I asked, an angry look on my face.

"Walk quick, then. I got business to attend to," Simon sighed, following me to Gabriel.

"Are you okay?" I questioned as soon as I reached him.

"I'm okay, Rori. Rick's worried about you. Are you alright?"

"Yeah. Negan hasn't hurt me," I told him. 

"I'll get us out of here. I don't know how, but I will," Gabriel said. 

"Don't," I shook my head.

"What?" I glanced behind me, towards Simon, only to see he was a few feet away. 

I lowered my voice before speaking. "Leave that to me. Negan needs me. He won't hurt me. Well, he won't kill me. You, he doesn't need. He'll kill you in a heartbeat so leave escaping to me."

"Thank you," Gabriel nodded gratefully as we approached a cell. As soon as one of the men opened the door, I could tell that there were no lights in there. "See you around, Rori."

"Bye, Gabriel," I said. Gabriel stepped into the small room, and the men locked it behind him. 

"Come on, let's go," Simon said, turning on his heel. Hesitantly, I followed.  

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

41K 949 52
A year and a half after the war with Negan ends, CJ and her husband continue to survive and live to build their future, surrounded by friends and the...
355K 5.8K 48
"You're my everything Angela." Rick said planting a kiss on my forehead. Angela is all alone when the world goes to hell. She finds a group with a sh...
18.6K 356 28
In which Nina gets to stop running for a while, receiving the love that doesn't confuse her, a family thicker than thieves, and the understanding of...
715K 14.3K 46
"She wore her troubled past Like scars - She had been through battle And though no one could see her demons They could see the face that conquere...