Wilbur Soot x Reader /// You...

By Luma_x3

Another Wilbur Soot x Reader Story:) if you like it make sure to read my other story's as well! This one is a... More

1: Monday
2: Tuesday
3: Wednesday
4: Thursday
5: Friday
6: Saturday
7: Sunday
8: Monday
9: Tuesday
10: Wednesday
11: Thursday
12: Friday
14: Sunday
15: Monday
16: Tuesday
17: Wednesday
18: Thursday
19: Friday
20: Saturday
21: Sunday
22: Monday
23: Tuesday
24: Wednesday
25: Thursday
26: Friday
27: Saturday
28: Sunday
29: Monday
30: Tuesday
31: Wednesday
32: Thursday

13: Saturday

293 13 1
By Luma_x3

y/n:

The next morning I got woken up by the sun that was shining into my room. I forgot to put the shatters down last night, so it was now pretty light inside of my room. I slowly stood up and walked over into the bathroom. I slept long enough so I was not that tired anymore. I just quickly got ready for the day, by brushing my teeth, my hair and getting dressed. Afterwords I made some breakfast and took it with me into my bedroom, since I wanted to try and work a bit today. I tried not to distract me at all so I could work a bit. I sat down at my desk and turned my pc on. I quickly opened the document I needed and started to write.  

After a while I decided to put on some music, since I slowly started to lose my focus. I never did that before, but probably it could help me to calm down and stay focused. I just put on the first playlist I saw on my Spotify, but unfortunately it was a song from Wilbur. It distracted me and I stopped writing. I just listened to his voice. I instantly recognized his voice, but I didn't recognized the song. I was pretty sure I had already heard every song of him, but somehow I didn't know that one. I quickly looked it up and saw that it was actually a new one. I remembered that I had helped him with a music video and now I was curious if we filmed the video for this song, so I opened YouTube and looked up his song, 'Your new boyfriend'.

Just as I saw the thumbnail I started smiling. He took the 'gun thing', as the thumbnail. It was my idea to film that clip, and it made me happy that he actually used it, not only as a clip, but also as such an important thing as the thumbnail. I started to watch the video and I actually loved it. He did an amazing job with the editing, and the song on it's own was great too.

~chat~~~~

y/n: you didn't told me you uploaded the music video, or the song

Wilbur: Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, but what do you think?:)

y/n: It's really great, I love it you did a really good job:)

Wilbur: thank you, and also thank you for the help with the video

y/n: no problem 

Wilbur: also, how are you? Did you hear anything from Sky?

y/n: not yet, but I'm alright. I am trying to do a bit work

Wilbur: that's great, take your rest

y/n: I will don't worry:) what are you doing today?

Wilbur: not much I think, probably just some streaming, are you at the office?

y/n: nah, I'm staying at home, I think I'm not able to go outside on my own at the moment

Wilbur: that's fine, at least I'm not bothering you then

y/n: yeah:) have a good day

Wilbur: thanks you too<3

~chat~~~~

My eyes stayed on the heart for a few seconds before I lay my phone on the table. I looked up to my essay again and sighed. I was really not in the mood to write now, but I needed to. I put the music on again and made sure there wouldn't be any songs from Wilbur that could distract me. I needed a few seconds to concentrate on the work, again before I continued writing.

<><><>

The ringtone of my phone interrupted me during my work. I picked it up and saw that the hospital was calling me, so I quickly accepted the call. "Hello?" "Hello, are you y/n? y/n y/l/n?" a man asked. "Y-yeah, I am" I replied. "We have some news, Sky is getting better. They are awake now, but they obviously still need to recover" the man explained. I let out a sigh of relief as I heard what the man said. "Okay, that's some great n-news. When c-can I visit them?" "Tomorrow we think. How I said they still need to recover, but tomorrow they should be fine to get some visits. Oh and also, do you know anything of their parents?"

"Yeah, they don't live in the uk, they live in the us, so they can't really check on Sky. I can message them though, if you'd like me to" "Yeah, that would be great. So, have a nice day, tomorrow you can come and visit them" the man on the speaker told me. "Alright, thank oyu and bye!" I ended the call and leaned back. I was feeling better, now that I knew that Sky was feeling better.  A notification on my phone caught my attention. It was a message from Twitch, saying that Wilbur was live. I quickly opened Twitch on my pc and started watching his stream. He was playing Minecraft with some friends. For a second I was thinking how nice it would be, to be a part of his friend group, but I also didn't want to meet new people. It was a weird feeling. 

"Yeah, also, I need to introduce you to someone Tommy" Wilbur said what caught my attention once again. "Oh yeah, to who?" he asked back. "y/n, she's a friend of mine" he replied, what caused my eyes to widen as I heard him saying my name. I could feel how my cheeks turned into a slight pink. "Oh, okay, I'd love to meet her" the boy, that I assumed to be Tommy, replied to him and chuckled "And who is she, if I may ask? Your girlfriend?" he continued and started laughing. "No, god Tommy, she's is my office neighbor, the one that complained about me, you remember?" "Oooh, that one, yeah I do. And you're friends now?" Tommy asked. 

"Yeah, I guess. The next time you come to Brighton I will invite you to her" Wilbur continued. My look went over to the chat which was full of questions about me. They all wanted me to stream with Wilbur again. I looked at the chat a bit more until an idea popped into my mind. I quickly turned my computer off and walked over into the living room. I just quickly put on my shoes and walked out. I stopped for a moment and breathed in the fresh air. It was now already 6pm and I haven't gone outside for once, which was why my body was probably thankful for some fresh air.  I just stood there for a few seconds, before I started to walk to the office. I was feeling better since I got the news about Sky and I wanted to meet Will at his office. 

It was already kind of dark outside and also kind of cold. I just quickened my step so it only took me five minutes until I arrived at the office. I quickly walked in, but unfortunately it was not much warmer inside of the building. The hallway looked as cold and scary as always so I quickly headed over to Wilbur's room. Once I stood in front of his door I started to think about what I've just done. Probably Wilbur doesn't even want to see me. Probably I should go back home. It was good enough that I left the house today. Before I could think more about it I already knocked on the door. My breath got heavier as I heard the familiar footsteps on the other side of the door.

And then he opened the door, so I looked up. "H- hey" I said and smiled weakly. "y/n? What are you doing here?" he asked and smiled. "I thought I could visit you, we wanted to stream together, you remember?" For a second I thought I said something wrong, but then his smile got bigger. "Yeah, I do. Well come in then" he said and walked back into his room, followed by me. I quickly walked over to him "I thought you wouldn't go outside today?" he asked as I sat next to him, still out of the frame of the camera. I nod "Yeah, and I didn't. But I don't know, I watched your stream and I kinda wanted to stream with you, I feel a bit better since I heard something from Sky"

"You did? How are they?" he asked. "They are okay I guess. They are awake now and I can visit them tomorrow, are you free?" He nod "I think I have nothing to do" he said and smiled. "However, should we continue with my stream?" he said after a short silence. I nod "Yeah, of course. Is Tommy still here?" I asked. "Oh yeah, he is. Now you can meet him" he answered and giggled. "I'm back chat!" Wilbur said. "But I'm not alone anymore. y/n came to visit me. We will stream a bit together now. Tommy?" "Huh, yeah?" he replied.  "I can introduce you to y/n now. She came to visit me" he said and smiled. "Hey Tommy! Nice to meet you" I said, a bit nervous. "Oh, nice to meet you too" he replied.

<><><>

"Good bye Tommy, it was really nice to meet you!" I said. We stopped streaming already a few minutes ago and just talked with Tommy now. Wilbur and I were both pretty tired so we decided to end the call now too. "Yeah, I would love to meet you in person though. Probably I can come to Brighton one day again. However goodbye until then" "Yeah, see you Tommy!" Wilbur said now as well. Then they ended the call. I leaned back in the chair and closed my eyes. I took a deep breath in and out. The stream was really exhausting, though I still enjoyed it a lot. 

"And? How do you feel?" Wilbur asked. His voice was raspy and deep from all the talking, which sent shivers down my spine. I opened my eyes again and looked over to him, my cheeks already feeling warm again. Then I shrugged "I'm tired, but I enjoyed it" He nod "Are you hungry?" "I don't really know... a bit" I said "Well actually not really, but I think I'll have to eat something, right?" I continued and sighed. "Did you eat anything today?" he asked. I quietly shook my head. "Then you have to" he said and smiled "What about we go over to my place and we order something there? Would that be okay, or do you just want to go home and eat something there?"

I thought for a second about it. I was tired, and normally I would've said no, but somehow I felt like this would be okay, so I nod. "We can go to your place, I haven't seen it yet" I said and grinned. He giggled as well. "Alright, I just have to turn everything off and then we can go" I just closed my eyes again and waited for him to get ready. It was a nice mood right now and the stream distracted me from all of the things that were happening in my life currently, so I could really have some fun. I was happy that I found another person I could spend as much with as I wanted, without getting tired. I trusted Wilbur a lot and still didn't know if it was the right thing. 

"y/n? Are you okay? We could go now" I opened my eyes again and looked over to Wilbur. I smiled "Yeah of course, I'm coming" I replied and stood up.  As we walked out into the hallway I remembered how cold it was already a few hours ago. "Uh, Wilbur?" "Mhm, yeah?" "How long is the way to your house? Or flat, whatever it is" I asked as I looked up to him. "Oh, it's not long, probably ten minutes? Probably even less, it's really not far away" I nod "Alright, sounds good to me" "Why are you asking tho?" I looked up to him "Well, I just remembered how cold it already was when I came here. But if the way is really not far that's okay"

He nod but stayed silent. I also just looked back forwards. We soon arrived at the huge glass door which Wilbur opened. Then he started to lead me to his house. He also started a conversation which I was very happy about. The silences between our conversation weren't really uncomfortable, but I still liked it more to talk with Wilbur about anything. I never really thought about what we talked, but it was always nice. I loved to hear him talk but I had the feeling that he was interested in me as well.

"And here we are, that's where I live" he said and stopped. I just looked at the building for a second. It looked like a small but really pretty little house, and he seemed to live alone in it.  "It looks so cute" I said and smiled at him. "You think so? Well, let's go in, it really is a bit cold" he said and opened the door. I walked in behind him and looked around the room. We stood inside of a living room with an open passage into a kitchen. At the end of the room were two doors where I couldn't say to what rooms they led. On the left of the room were stairs but I couldn't say what was up there. The room I was in was well decorated. There was a couch with a coffee table and a tv. There was also a dining table and some cabinets, everything was in a dark wood.

"It looks really pretty" I said and walked over to the couch. He soon sat next to me. "Well, thank you I guess. However, what do you want to eat?" he asked and smiled as well. I didn't want to decide what we would eat. I knew that I would choose something that he doesn't want to eat. I just knew it. "What about you decide what we eat? I actually don't care" I told him. "Really?" he asked a bit skeptic. I just nod. "Alright, what about Pizza then?" "Yeah, sounds great" "Okay, what do you want? I will quickly go and order it" "Uh... I will take a... just a margherita" "Alright" he replied and stood up. He walked over to the kitchen so I took my phone and started to text the parents of Sky.

I completely forgot about it and I felt really bad. That should've been the first thing I had to do as I got told that Sky had an accident. I wrote a quick message which said that Sky had a car accident but that they also felt better already. I hoped that they wouldn't be too mad at me. I closed my eyes and sighed. Why do I have to be so dumb? Why did I forgot? It was important and I just forgot about it. "y/n?" I jumped up just to see Wilbur who sat now next to me. "Sorry, I just zoned out a bit" I said. He nod "So, what would you like to do? And don't ask me to choose because I really don't care and I want you to feel comfortable"

I was surprised. He did so much for me and was so friendly. I smiled "Thank you Wilbur. What about we just watch a movie? I'm pretty tired already" I felt like this would be something he would be okay with. Everyone would be. "Yeah sure, do you want to-" "Nah, you can choose what we watch" I said mid his sentence and giggled at his surprised look. "Well, okay" he said and chuckled as well. I just looked at him, admiring him. He was so pretty. His brown hair looked so fluffy and the round glasses he wore suited him perfectly. And his lips looked so soft. I shook my head. These were really not the thoughts I should have. I just got a new friend and I really didn't want to destroy the friendship already. "Would that be okay?" he asked and brung me to the here and now again. I quickly looked to the Tv and nod then "Yeah, that's fine" I said and smiled.

<><><>

Once our food arrived we stopped the movie we were watching and just chatted a bit while we ate. The Pizza was delicious but I could just eat a quarter of it. "Uh, I'm pretty thirsty now, could you tell me where your glasses are?" I asked and already stood up. "Oh yeah, they are in the cupboard above the sink" he replied. I nod and headed over into the kitchen. I quickly got a glass and filled it up with water, before I walked back to Wilbur. I haven't checked the time in ages but I honestly didn't even care. Tomorrow was Sunday and I didn't have to work. I didn't even think about Sky, it would've just make me sad. I just enjoyed every second I could spend with Wilbur.

It really made me happy and could spend hours with him. He was somehow special to me. And he knows it. I told him before and I thought it was embarrassing, but it wasn't. It was totally fine that he knew.  "Can we continue with the movie?" I asked as I sat back down on the couch. Wilbur was still eating and was currently on his phone. He looked up to me and nod then"Yeah of course" he answered. I lay down in a comfortable position and continued watching the movie. It was a good one, I really liked that movie genre.  I was already pretty tired of the day. The stream was exhausting, especially because I met someone new. I tried my best not to fall asleep. I didn't want to. Wilbur was right next me and I didn't want him to think anything bad from me. For a few seconds I managed it to stay awake, but after a moment I couldn't stay focused anymore and drifted off to sleep.

<><><><><><><><><><>

(2928 words)

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING ANYTHING. I hope I can continue now more often and also that y'all are not too mad at me:') I hope you have a wonderful day and don't forget to stay hydrated!

- Luma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 554 27
I'm lookin' for a window to another world... Where I don't feel as lost and bored... Hello there, y/n. c!Wilbur Soot Oneshots: Alivebur, Ghostbur, R...
110K 2.5K 55
"I wanna be the boy you brag to your friends about, i wanna be the boy you take to the park with you, i wanna be the boy who gets to shake your fathe...
1.1K 55 21
Ranboo struggles with a lot of things, (TW list), but doesn't realise he actually needs help until Tubbo finally notice's and tries to help. Will thi...
29.9K 906 71
''κŒ©κ‚¦κ€Ž κŒƒκ‚κ’’κ‚¦κˆ€κ… ꓄ꂦ κŽ­κ‚ κˆ€κ‚¦κ…" "𝕀π•₯ π•¨π•šπ•π• 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 π• π•œ, 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕀𝕖 𝕒𝕀 π•π• π•Ÿπ•˜ 𝕒𝕀 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 π•Ÿπ•–π•§π•–π•£ π•£π•¦π•Ÿ, 𝕀 π•¨π• π•Ÿ'π•₯ 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 π•₯𝕠 𝕓𝕖 π••π•š...