The First True Slayer

By Eccoe_The_Lovely

~Everything happens for a reason, Love ~ Nikki Paris is not only another slayer but she is the true first sla... More

Nikki Paris
The Calling
The day they met for the first time
The parent-teacher conference
When we fought and when I saw my future with him
update
Angelus rose again
Update
Stupid Innocence
Passion for Killing
Death isn't the only thing that can kill.
playlist!
Death isn't the only thing that kills: part 2
Death isn't the only thing that kills: Part 3
Death isn't the only thing that kills: Part 4
Becoming heartbroken
update!
Becomeing heartbroken pt 2

Update

240 2 0
By Eccoe_The_Lovely

Sooooooooo here's the thing.

First and for most thank you everyone for reading or even just looking at my story.

Almost 900 people have read my story and it is amazing! I'm legit so happy about it but I wanted to try and reach out to people to see if anyone can help me write it because I've been working alot to try and get myself a car. So if there's anyone you know or if you want to help me edit and write this story I would love that cuz tbh it's been hard to think of how this story can go.

I will try to write more of this story but I was also thinking of writing a OUAT fanfic let me know if you guys would like that.

Again thank you all so much for reading this story I appreciate it sincerely. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 979 26
Being friends with the Scoobies makes you feel invincible. Until suddenly you're caught off guard and turned into a vampire... (Buffy The Vampire Sla...
6.4K 85 56
In a world where the supernatural comes out to play, there must be someone to fight them. Where one Slayer becomes two Slayers, a vampire with a soul...
731 34 4
♡︎ 𝐀 𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 "𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧...
381 19 8
Buffy's first semester of college goes haywire as she deals with this new stage in her life both in the natural and supernatural. This is a season 4...