Angelus rose again

It's been a few weeks since I last saw William and the more I don't see him the more I feel myself being pulled towards him every single day. Buffy and the gang have told me that the supernatural and yet they still have no idea who I am and what my history is. Tonight I'm at my apartment watching scooby doo when I got a call from Giles telling me that Angel lost his soul and Angelus is back now. I've met him before I knew he has darkness in him even when he that so-called soul I could see right through it.

Giles told me to be careful at night and to make sure I have the weapons he gave me and holy water on me after I hanged up on him I began thinking if Angel doesn't have a soul anymore I can kill him and not have Buffy on my ass but I will have to get close to him and gain his trust which means I had to the exact opposite Giles had told not moments ago I'm gonna have to get myself captured by him.

The Next Day

I was walking from Buffy's house to my apartment since she needed comfort because of what happened with Angel. I didn't want to take my car since I knew Angel was watching me and stalking Buffy while I was there he's not as sneaky as he thinks he is not to the true slayer at least. I look around the dark and walk through the park and I catch a glimpse of Angel in the tree and smirk to myself know he took the bait. I heard a thud behind me and turn to him and look at him with a terrified look on my face "Get away from me!" I yell at him "Now Baby doll play nice." I run away and trip on a rock and fall to the ground I try to get up but he grabs my arm before I do "Please let me go!" I beg him "Why? Don't you wanna have fun?" I get up and run away from him and after I thought I lost him I bump into him and he knocks me out and next thing I know all I see is black.

20 minutes later.....

I wake up already trying to move my hands and see that both my arms and legs are tied with thick rope I look around where I am and it seems like I'm in the factory where the vampy trio camp at. I hear footsteps and see Angel and Drusilla walking towards me both with hunger in their eyes and looking at me like I'm a meal. "Pretty, pretty girl," Dru says cupping my face and caressing my hair "She's like a doll....I wanna dress her, pretty please," she said asking Angel he nods and Dru unties me and takes me to her room and give me a long black velvet with black lace long sleeves and a pearl necklace with a charm on it I put everything on while she looks away and once I'm done she looks back at me and says "Now you are the goddess you were born as".

she sits me down on a stool in front of a big dirty mirror and she lightly brushes my hair I look down on my necklace and see the charm is the symbol of Lilith I look at her in the mirror and give her a smile "I was wondering when you were gonna see" she giggles and kneels in front of me "The stars told me, the air is calm now that mummy is here" she says and puts her head on my lap I pet her hair and sit her head up and look in her eyes "Your heart is light and dark it is fighting against its self you were once all light but you're being drawn to darkness by your one insanity...I am sorry." I said to her and give her a soft hug hoping she will one day fully rest her soul.

Dru leads me out of her room and I see Willam sitting in a wheelchair and Angel leaning against a pillar and I put my terrified face on knowing Dru is gonna keep my secret from them both "What in the bloody hell is she doing here?! I thought I told you she's off-limits!" Willam yells at Angel "Relax I didn't hurt her Dru wanted a doll so I gave her one besides if I did hurt her Dru would have my head." I look at Dru hoping they don't know she nods at me and she sees exactly what I'm trying to ask and I give her a small smile thanking her with no words I don't want them to know about me at least not yet I wanna scare the shit outta them.

I see a big blue demon notice who is it.....it's the judge and everything connects in my head they plan on making the apocalypse. The Judge looks at me with fear in his eyes I give him the same look and Angel notices "Hey big guy why do you look scared?" he said not liking what's going on "Why is she here?!" the demon yelled at them "My queen! I am terribly sorry for whatever they did to you! they never said it was you! These are stupid children!" she said kneeling to me and I couldn't help but laugh at the surprise of him kneeling "Oh my goodness this is wonderful!"

I wipe my tears away from laughing and look around at Willam and Angel both and they both have terrified looks and look at Dru still beside me "Well I guess it's time for m'lady to come out now isn't it?" I said and close my eyes summoning her in my head and open my eyes again and feel at one with myself and with m'lady "we are one, I am the mother of demons, the liberator of women, and the first wife of adam" we look down at everyone "kneel before us..." Angel with rage in his eyes "Who the hell do you think you are?!" he said we laugh at him "we are your worst nightmare...Liam" we say his real name with ease. Angel and William look at us in shock meanwhile Dru is bowing whispering to herself "I don't want to die, I don't want to die" shaking her head no. Angel kneels as does William "Now William, Liam, Drusilla tell us why the demon known as The Judge in your world is in our presence?"

Dru walks up to me and whispers in our ear to tell us the so-called plan Angel has made. We laugh as Dru steps away from us "Well, well Angelus thinks he has it all in the palm of his hands once again and thinks he can trick the slayers?" Angel looked at me in confusion and rage "Well with the judge I kinda do" he said "and just who are you exactly Nikki?" he asks grinding his teeth "You still haven't figured it out, you dimwit?" I said laughing "Nikki is the one true slayer...who you may know as the dark slayer." his eyes were about to pop out of his skull shocked to hear those words. We spin our head to the demon and walks towards him "I swear they told me they held a human girl I never knew it was you, you're highness." he said holding his hands together pleading for forgiveness "It is quite alright my child, all is forgiven but you will go back to the underworld and never come back again, do you understand?" I said as I cup my hand under his chin "Yes you're highness thank you, thank you, thank you!" he says while making a patrol to hell and steps into it and that is the last I see of him.

Angel runs to us in rage "WHAT THE HELL?! How did you of all people make him go away?!" we slowly turn to him "Have you ever thought that this so-called plan would backfire? Hmm? It is known that no man-made weapon can kill him but have you thought about machine-made weapons?" We asked "you idiot, we have half a mind to leave you only with a soul and nothing but pain" we raise our hand but lower it knowing about his future. We turn to William looking at us in awe, we walk towards him smiling cupping our hand on his cheeks and he puts his hand on top of ours looking into our eyes still seeing Nikki inside this body we kiss his forehead then welook into his brown eyes once again before we fall into his arms as we becoming two souls now and Nikki comes back to her world.