Passion for Killing

On my day back at the school I learned from Jenny, my Closest friend who knows that I’m the actual slayer and who has told me her secrets as well. She told me that Oz is now a werewolf and Willow and him are official now but Buffy and Giles are still upset at her for not saying that if Buffy slept with him, he would have his soul back again, and also Xander made a love spell for Cordelia but it backfired to all the women in the school which explains why I had that wet dream about him. 

While she was talking about everything during lunchtime we ran into Buffy and Giles and everyone went quiet. “Rubert, I actually wanted to talk to you, do you have a moment?” Jenny asks shyly “Well I wanted a word with Miss Paris actually.” he stammers looking at me “Yes of course” I said while Buffy goes speed-walking and I give Jenny and look of assurance and follow Giles to the library “What do you want Rubert? I have a class soon” I say while sitting down 

“I need to tell you that Buffy is being stalked by Angel again and starting to leave things for her, gifts so I need you to be on your guard, stay off the streets until we know what to do or until he gets bored by it.”
he warns me as I resist the urge to smirk “Fine I’ll see if I can get some holy water from the church and make some extra stakes, are we done here?” I say while getting up and walking to doors without letting him say another word.

The next day me and Jenny are in my car in front of her house “If you ask me Buffy should have never gotten anywhere with Angel.”
I say to Jenny smoking a cigarette “It’s not her fault, She’s just a child.” She tries to assure me “exactly she’s a child but she’s also “The slayer” and she should know better.” after my rant, we both went quiet for a bit but Jenny bursts out saying “Well I know your probably not going to like this but I think I may have a way where I can bring back his soul for good.” I roll my eyes “your right I don’t like it but if you feel like you should I will support you in this, your my best friend.” I say then we hug “But I swear if you get hurt im killing someone.” I said strunnly as she gets out the car and waves bye and walks into her house and that’s the last I see of her. 

Later the next day at night Jenny calls me after I get home “I think I actually have something that might help Angel, can you meet me later at Giles tonight?” she asks over the phone excitedly “Yeah sure as long as I don’t have to hit him for still wanting Angel alive.” I say as I’m smiling while grinding my teeth then we hang up and what comes up next is not what I expected. 

After watching tv for a while before I go to bed I get a call form Giles “Hey Rubert, is Jenny there yet? I haven’t gotten a call for her yet.” he didn’t answer there was silence “Giles what’s wrong?” I asked sitting up from the couch “Um…Nikki something happened…Jenny is dead..and I think I know who did it..I don’t care if you want to help or not but I’m going there now will you help or not?” I went quiet, my eyes started watering and the only face that came in my mind was Angel “I’ll be there in five minutes” I said while hanging up and getting my stuff. My dearest friend is dead because of a teenage break up, because a so called slayer cared for a man with the blackest soul I have ever seen and I don’t care if more people figure out who I really am Angel will die either tonight or tomorrow he will die.

I drive to the warehouse were Angel is. I get out the car and follow Giles in and he throws a bottle of alcohol with a rag and lit it on fire and Angel and the happy couple runs away and Giles puts a bat over anf fire and catches it on fire and hits Angel in the face with it. I look at Willam and gives him a look where he needs to leave and he rolls out with Dru by his side. I kick Angel in the face and flip him over and I stomp on his chest while he’s on the floor “I should’ve killed you when I had the chance” I say as I lift him up by the neck and choke him “and now your soul can now finally rest for good.” My eyes go black as Buffy appears from behind Angel “Nikki what the hell?!” I throw Angel and stand infront of Buffy “What’s wrong is you let my friend die and now your little boyfriend will die!” I use my powers to choke Angel while still looking at Buffy and she grabs my hand trying to release my hold on him “Nikki stop this! This isn’t you!” I let go of Angel and grab Buffy instead “It is. you were just to stupid to relsese who I really am, you think you know everyone but you don’t..but i know who you are, your a wannabe slayer.” She looks down at me with fear but my rage is to much for me to care. Giles tackles me and pins me down and Buffy comes over to me and punches me and I’m disoriented for a short time and next thing I know I’m being dragged out of the warehouse.

While I’m trying to get back on my feet Buffy punches Giles and yells “why would you do that and drag Nikki along with you!?” she grabs him and hugs him “I can’t lose.. I can’t do this alone.” Once I get up they turn to me and I laugh “Well I guess we have another istiution on our hands, huh?” They look at me questioningly “Who are you, really?” Buffy stand in front of me “Well if you really studied your shit you will know that your not the only slayer Buffy..I’m what the watchers say the dark slayer, but I really am the better slayer…the one true slayer that kills the real evil of this world incuding humans.” I say while Buffy looks at me with complete disbelief “You the slayer that doesn’t have the balls to kill a scum of a vamprie that has the blackest soul I have ever seen.. And yes you don’t have that power but deep down you know what evil he truely is..and you don’t care.” her eyes start to tear up and Giles gets in between us and I laugh shaking my head and walk away to my car and drive away knowing that things will never be the same but now I know I have to be the one slayer to Kill Angel and make sure he stays dead.