When we fought and when I saw my future with him

Walking through a hallway, keeping quiet remember I took off my black heels in the room where Joyce and the rest of the teachers and parents were in. Stepping lightly I look around keeping my guard up and I hear people walking towards me and hiding behind a doorway "Where is the slayer?!" I hear the punk British man say "I think she went that way..." the other vampire said, "you lost her?!.....find the others, drain them, and find the slayer now!!" William yelled at the other vamp and I see him towards where I'm facing not seeing me. "I smell a....slayer come out, come out wherever you are."

I step out from where I was hiding holding the hatchet in my hand "surprised you didn't smell me that entire time I was here" I say sarcastically "Well you know a lot of humans around you get confused when one is hungry and I'm starving!" he said with a smirk on his face and I know he recognizes me from last night looking into my eyes "well let's dance" I said as I see him running towards me and I simply shift to the side and hit his head with the back of the hatchet and I slide my legs under him and make him trip over and I put the top of the hatchet on his neck "you know it's not nice to hit women!" I say punching him in the face and he grabs the hatchet and hit me in the nose with the handle "well it's not nice to be a bitch!" he grabs my legs and makes me fall we both get up and try to backhand punch me and I block grabbing his hand.

The next thing I knew all I could see was white then I see myself holding hands with William and looking over a sunset and his hugging me from the back and I smile happily and then I come back to reality and walk away from him and I see him doing the same thing confused "did-did you see that?" he asked wondering "what the hell was that?" I asked back and look into his eyes still having that love in my heart it came so fast and left too quick I don't think all of it left what the hell was going on? I have to find out only the goddess can show me.

I hear footsteps coming from the left and looked back at him one last time and I run the opposite way from him and I don't look back but I want to In hop in my car and drive off about to throw up from the anxiety in my stomach I don't know what happened but something has to explain it.

After I left the school I called Buffy and told her I almost got attacked and was scared so I ran and left and I apologized to her and made sure everyone got out safe and I was gonna see her tomorrow at school. I pulled in the parking lot of my apartment building and went inside the lobby of the building I made sure to double check if my dagger was in my pocket and sure enough it was.

I step into the elavator and look up to outside though the glass doors and I see him....William he looked at me like a lost puppy dog and I gave him a sympathetic grin and he softly waves at me before the elevator doors close Im not scared of him knowing how he feels too he wouldnt break in. I go to my door and unlock it and close to door behind me and kick my heels off "What a day" I said sighing knowing I have to talk to my goddess I start getting ready for bed and put on my matching bats pajamas and get comfortable laying in my bed and say "The beauty, the kind, and merciful I call upon the goddess Lilith mother of demons, maker of the slayers!" I say strongly and all I see is white all around.

next thing I know I'm back in the forest from my first calling and I see her....the goddess that made me who I am today floating just 2 inchs above the ground "Hello my child, it's so good to see you again" she moves towards me and hugs me like I am her daughter "M'lady there is something I must ask you" I said looking up at her "Of course you do and I know what eaxlty it is and the answer is... he is your soulmate from a different time." she said cupping my face with both her hands I looked at her shocked "And since he was truned into a vampire I am able to...to..." I struggle as I am dumbfounded "Yes my child, you are able to be with him...but it will not be easy...having destined love never is easy.... But you must be ready for what is to come you both will face battles with and against each other but you both will prevail." she said going back to the spot she was and waves at me "Be good my child, and live free!" she yells to me as her voice fades out to me and I wake up in my apartment with the sun shining on my face awaiting for this adventure that I will no longer have alone.