DELTA FORCE || Yoonmin ||

By twinklytinygirl

Don't dare to gaze down like a girl, when I am questioning you trainee Park!!! I am sorry I won't do it again... More

Chapter : 01 🎯
Chapter : 02 🎯
Chapter : 03 🎯
Chapter : 04 🎯
Chapter : 05 🎯
Chapter : 06 🎯
Chapter : 07 🎯
Announcement
Chapter : 08 🎯
Chapter : 09 🎯
Chapter : 10 🎯
Chapter : 11 🎯
Chapter : 12 🎯
Chapter : 13 🎯
Chapter : 14 🎯
Chapter : 15 🎯
Chapter : 16 🎯
Chapter : 17 🎯
Chapter : 18 🎯
Chapter : 19 🎯
20. 🎯 The Beginning
21. 🎯 Why !?
22. 🎯 Tangled
23. 🎯 Feelings
24. 🎯 Butterflies
25. 🎯 I wish I could
26. 🎯 Can You ?
27. 🎯 Tease
28. 🎯 Not mine, but...
29. 🎯 It hurts so good
30. 🎯 You silly
31. 🎯 Lips on Lips
32. 🎯 Ease on me
33. 🎯 Kill me slowly
34. 🎯 You are My Type.
35. 🎯 You can't leave me...
36. 🎯 Like you mean it...
Announcement
37. 🎯 Feel So Right
38. 🎯 No one like you
39. 🎯 Time.....
40. 🎯 Am I Confused ?....
41. 🎯 Sorry for being late
42: 🎯 You and Me
It's 10K + Q&A
43. 🎯 Saudade
45. 🎯 My Home.
46. 🎯 Imperfect Perfection
47. 🎯 All yours
48. 🎯 Rendezvous ...
49. 🎯 Make love to me
50. ❀️ Mine & Yours ❀️
51. 🎯 Promise
52. 🎯 Mission In-laws
Sorry
53. 🎯 Untangle ?
54. 🎯 Own Blood
55. 🎯 Final Chapter
Author's Note + New Book Announcement
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

44. 🎯 I did the same

1.6K 130 71
By twinklytinygirl

Please vote :))

(Issa long chapter)

What is currently happening there, was the last thing special task force agents except to see happening there. The whole village was rushing to the place the blast happened. The crowd who gathered at the place out of the curiosity were making the task ten times harder for the people who try to solve the problem. 

The worst-case scenario was people are not listening to what the naval base's soldiers or STF agents are saying.

"Agent Min, the current situation here is no good. People are making things easy for the hunters. They are exactly doing what they want them to do by leaving their safe zones and gathering here"

Admiral Ken Hudson spoke to the senior agent Min Yoongi in a commotion while removing the safe jacket he wore over his uniform.

"Hudson could you and your men handle the situation with the locals since they are willing to listen to you? Then my squad and medical team can treat the injured ones and clear the things here"

"I can. But then we have to change our initial plans. The ship coming under the Singapore flag is a licensed one. We can't stop the ship anchoring at the base's harbor. In case they use this hole to escape we can't stop them cause within the next five hours there's nothing we can do. We can't prove everything and get a court order, we can't ask for more backups too, so what we should do next?"
Ken Hudson asked the senior agent Min while reloading his weapon.

"First of all urged the crowd to leave this place. Hunters expect this to happen this way. They create this mess to gain time for themselves. We ruined their whole network so there's no way for them to take help from the outside other than that ship. Listen, Admiral Hudson, We are at the final wink so they are doing everything they could do to escape from here. Our intelligence highly suspects they are planning another blast after the first one. They blast this place out of all the places in the village to gain everyone's attention. But the main attack is yet to come. This is the trap they keep to use as their last straw"

"No matter what happens in the village we can manage so don't let your soldiers take their guards down in the Marine borders of the district. At the moment all we need is double the guard. We can't let them pass this border. If they did, our very single effort gonna go in vain"

Two chiefs talked for like another six to eight minutes before finalizing and agreeing on how they gonna take their further steps.

.
.
.

Location: Red Hunter's main inn.

"ENOUGH! STOP THIS FIRST !"

Every breathing object in the room expects to hear another gunshot. But surprising the tattoo man stopped.

"Killing the rest of us we have here won't help us to solve the situation. We need more men. If you need to escape from this den all we need is fucking men. We need more human shields. So stop killing the rest"

Jackson Wang talked under his breath using a language no one understand but him and the fuming head of the gang.

"FUCKING FOUR HOURS! THAT'S ALL WE HAVE! WE ONLY HAVE FOUR HOURS. THE BUGGERS GONNA KILL ME FOR SURE. THERE'S NO WAY WE CAN REVERSE THE THINGS. THOSE FUCKING SCUMBAGS RUINED THE WHOLE FUCKING THING I BUILD HERE. FOR THESE BUSINESSES, THERE ARE NO TURNBACKS. EITHER WE PLAY OR WE PAY.

"WE HAVE TO PAY WITH FUCKING LIVES"

Jackson tries to pull the enraged man's hands down seeing he was aiming another random grey hood in the room to soothe his burning blood thirst. But despite the fact at the same time, the rest of the gang had direct their guns toward Jackson Wang.

As the boss raise his arm the gang left the room setting their guns down.

"Jackson Wang, you better have a fucking reason for all your bossy attitudes. I was ignoring you since I trust you but you are nothing compared to me. I am the fucking boss. My one-finger movement can bring you to hell. So talk while I'm still willing to listen. What you can do?"

The tattooed man gently trace Jackson's jawline with the pocket knife he pulled under his shirt.

"T-the s-ship we arranged to escape will reach here within the next four hours but we can't just move to the base as the international marine police's involvement is also there. You can't just use your jet boats to cross the line"

The older man was taken aback at the information just fed information. He pulls his blade away crashing onto the seat beside him. He had been out of his sense for hours straight with all the alcohol he consume to celebrate their victory in the past few days. Because of that actually, the man was clueless regarding the situation just occurred.

"What we should do next, Wang ?" a maniac laugh followed the question.

"They are definitely busy with the mess we made there. The whole village gonna gathered at the place the incident occurred. So all we can do now to gain some more time is sent one of our men as a suicide bomber. We should make things worst and take that grant to escape "

.
.
.
A rain of gunshots falls on the rescue tent at the church building. Luckily there were no injured ones as the medical team and the agents be thoughtful to move them to somewhere else safe.

"SQUAD! Protect the unarmed ones" 

That was the first and the last thing Min Yoongi yell out as the chief of the mission before forming a circle with all the senior agents who came to the front. Experience full agents load their weapons while shielding the inner circle to take them to a safe shelter. The junior agents followed the seniors in an inner circle protecting the medical staff and the injured individuals who are completely helpless and terrified.

The grey hooded squad was shooting anywhere and everywhere like mad men. They were not putting a single thought into who they were shooting as they were aiming at the little kids too.

"At five inner circle should scatter and form a big circle clockwise. At three Outer circle disperse anti-clockwise".

Min Yoongi stated and start the count.

1....2....3....4....5

.
.
.

Ken Hudson and his soldier troops were doing their best to hold onto the situation until the emergency backups reach them. The marine borders were still under their guards but nothing could promise as the village's condition was also turned for the worst with every passing minute. For the past two hours according to their, communication process, ten mafias had died at the agents' gunshots. Regarding the injured or dead agents, they can't still get a finalized report. All they knew is agents were doing a do or die in the land while they were readying to do the same in the marine boundary.

.
.
.

"Jungkook-ah what are you doing? Don't go. It's dangerous don't make that move" 

"Tae, Tae shhh.......one of us has to do this. Don't act like this way Taehyung-ah, Please....." Jungkook tries to shake the hand away that clutches his bicep trying to stop him from what he was about to do. He pushes his communicator while reloading his weapon with new shells. 

Four junior agents and eight medical staff were hiding inside the store room. They were stuck there like for twenty minutes as the outside was crazily shooting. Regarding the agents, they could survive alone but the civil people with them couldn't without their help. 

Because of that one of them has to cover the rest. So Jungkook was the one who step forward taking the lead. The moment was so tense as it was more than clear the instant could even bring death to Jungkook. Surprisingly Jungkook's eyes didn't show a hint of fear but the Taehyung was already tearing. He, himself knew this isn't the way he should react to the moment but when it comes to Jungkook he loses it.

"Move Taehyung-ah. Protect the others and be safe"

Jungkook walked closer to the front exit signaling all the others to use the back door to escape.

One second before he could set his foot out Taehyung had walked out the doors pushing Jungkook into the room. He has shot the nearest opponents that fall in his sight. Stunned Jungkook didn't get any minute to catch what happened but he didn't dare to stay inside. Joining the Taehyung he has shoot to the sky distracting the grey hooded men while running to the other corner of the territory.

.
.
.

"Are you a doctor? Are you a fucking doctor?"

The crying female doctor had weakly nodded her head trying her best to release her hand from the rough grip. 

"Move and keep it low"

One masked grey hooded man had urged the crying female by poking her back with a gun head. The mafia gang need a doctor's assistant as the shotted tattoed boss was bleeding rivers. Since the whole territory has turned into a war zone no one noticed the female doctor's absence. She also couldn't scream for help as a gun was directed at her back and the man who was forced her grasping her shoulder harshly.

.
.
.

"Namjoon-ah !!!" 

Beating the gunshot's noise a loud cry echoed the place.

The shotted taller agent holds his left thigh clenching his teeth. Bearing the pain he was feeling he managed to get down the three hooded men with a few gunshots but that was all he could do. Two junior agents managed to pull him into a closed store room while senior agent Seokjin run inside with a medical kit. Junior agents had left the room to buy some time for Jin to perform the emergency treatment.

Seokjin who carried an emergency kit around with him unfold the box sobbing loud. 

"Baby, please bear this. This gonna hurt you"

Seokjin has poured a disinfecting liquid over the blood-oozing wound. Namjoon has tucked his head on the older's shoulder blade hugging his back to put up with the immense pain arising. 

"Don't worry Jinnie this is nothing. Please wrap this for me. Make sure to do it tight"

Seokjin knew Namjoon was asking what any agent gonna ask at the moment. But his shattering heart couldn't do it as he knew the pain the latter was bearing was immense.

"They need us so please be quick my love. We should join them. The fact we are together shouldn't weaken us. Remember we promise to be each other's strength. So do it for me".

Seokjin tightly wraps Namjoon's wound still keeping the bullet inside. The bleeding has been controlled but still, the pain was there.

Being the ranked senior agent he is Namjoon has done his responsibility by joining the still fighting squad. Seokjin has also followed the latter handling things together with him. 

.
.
.
 "We only have fucking one hour. Why the heck do they take forever to force a doctor here?"

A groaning Korean man yelled holding his blood-dripping lower abdomen. He was cursing freely using all the Korean words he know since the other injured (maybe dead) men around him doesn't speak Korean. He was cursing the gang's head for executing a stupid plan and ignoring what he said. 

Middle-aged mafia who consider doing what others say as a humiliation for his charisma had boldly ignored what Jackson had suggested. 

"Hang there a little They might treat the boss first. Don't talk and try to keep your eyes open".

Jackson hissed pushing more pressure on his abdomen while lean on the only trusted man he accompanied.  

"Jackson, I saw someone familiar. I guess the person your brother searched like a madman once was also an agent. They bait him with an agent"

The only man who came here with Jackson Wang whispered into his ear while supporting him to sit there. He spoke out about what he found without thinking much but the information had triggered the wounded man.

"Hae-Joo, you know I am a man with a word. If you could kill him for me I'll afford your mother's all medical expenses. Just take her abroad, and no need to ever come back for this life. Just do it for me cause I can't at the moment. The fucker took my only relation so I need to send him to heaven then my brother can meet him there"

.
.
.

Min Yoongi stab the grey hooded man's side dragging the crying female doctor behind his back. The unexpected silent attack makes the man yell not giving him a single chance to attack back.

"Are you okay? " 

Yeol Hee has nodded hiding behind Yoongi. Her scratched wrist and teary face tell how panicked she was. 

Shooting at another hooded man Yoongi continues to run dragging Yeol Hee with him. The crazily flying shots made the female cry and yell in fear so the trained agent covered her like a shield taking her into his hold while running to a safe place.

.
.
.

"Jungkook-ah my bullets are over"

"Shit shit shit mine too"  

"The fuck we do now?"

Both stand together back facing each other. They had three rivals at once. It wasn't a hard thing if the other party also didn't have guns with them. But the case was they had their loaded weapons.

"Tae at two move to the two o'clock to the left and I am taking the ten o'clock to the opposite."

Both men start to attack the rivals using every martial art style they mastered. 

"Sunbae-nim thank you for teaching me martial art bearing my all bratty acts. I wish you could see this"

Taehyung yelled doing clean two kicks against the rival's face. The unexpected powerful shot has taken the man down instantly and Taehyung is quick enough to snatch his loaded weapon. Merciless gunshots had pierced the hooded man's right arm who was trying to choke Jungkook. 

"Koo, you fine? "

"Thanks for that"

"Did I look like a real agent when I shot them with one hand?"

Taehyung questioned Jungkook while running.

"Yes, I almost fall for you?"

"What!?"

"You heard what you heard and I mean it"

Jungkook speed up his space running to help another agent who was struggling to move another injured agent.

.
.
.

"There are only thirty minutes left. We need to reach the harbor".

Red Hunter's leader yelled his closest five henchmen trying to get back on his legs. As all were having major and minor injuries no one was able to help their boss. 

In the first place, he didn't wanna take any of his men with him. Because of that, he has already informed the coming men to kill whoever the one trying to tail him and get on the ship. When he thought he was the only one who know this Jackson Wang know the whole plan as he secretly bugged his room. From the overheard conversations he understood the men who came from the ship haven't met the boss previously. So from that moment, he planned to be the one who gonna escape from here using this chance.

.
.
.

Jimin stopped for a moment seeing how Yoongi was covering Yeol Hee while taking her to the safe shelter. Then he saw how a grey hooded man was following them holding a dagger. The hooded man's movements are so different from all the other rivals they faced. It wasn't like he was chasing them to attack them. 

Jimin pays a glance at senior Hoseok who was easily taking down two hooded men at once. As he understood he could manage it alone even without his help.

Jimin chases the man until he realizes that man was about to stab Yoongi's back with the dagger he holds in his hand. He couldn't yell as it might urge the hooded man's action and the communicator's battery has long gone as they had used those for two days straight.

Yoongi knew someone was following them from the moment the hooded man start to tail him. He was playing dumb as he didn't wanna cause a scene scaring the already scared female. The man who followed them was actually the mafia boss's most trusted man who he sent to bring a doctor for him as he was injured by a gunshot that flew near his left shoulder blade. 

Soon after Yoongi feels Yeol Hee is good to leave alone he turned around to face the man who followed them. The two males had an intense fight. While all these happening in the village territory loud blasting noise arises from afar. It sounds nothing like a bomb blast. It was sound more like multiple gunshots shooting at once.

Yoongi managed to take the assassin down with his few moves. Then he waited a few seconds attentively listening to the background noises to catch what is happening around. The whole fighting zone froze for a few minutes seeing the way a massive squad of naval base's soldiers run to the fighting zone shooting to the sky.

As the marine guards came to the naval boundaries in response to the navy chief's request, the navy troops were able to leave the marine territory and join the agents who were fighting alone.

The distracted senior agent didn't see how the opponent got down, once again slowly getting back to his feet. The hooded man's only target was to yank the doctor with him to their injured boss.

Lady doctor's year drum piercing yelp echoed gaining the senior agent's attention. The hooded man was trying to force the doctor again, with a dragger on her jawline.

Jimin aimed at the mafia from distance taking his gun. Following the man who was ushering the Yeol Hee toward the harbor senior agent, Yoongi risks his life by making a dangerous move. He was silently following the hooded man as his senses alert him the man was dragging the doctor.

Jimin was also following three figures silently. He was in an attention position by holding the loaded gun in his both arms. 
Little did he know was, that the man Jackson Wang has sent to take his life was also tailing him.  

.
.
.

Yeol Hee pushed into a jeep forcefully. Min Yoongi managed to cover behind a tall tree while sending a message to his squad asking for backup. He knew the mafia boss was getting treated inside the vehicle and within the next few minutes, they gonna drive toward the naval base as the time has come.

(Twenty minutes later)

A loud gunshot flies closer to Yoongi's left ear. That was a missed aim shot by the rival group who were trying to take down the agents trying to shoot the vehicle tires that try to drive toward the harbor.

The terrified lady doctor has been pushed out of the running vehicle by the mafias who were inside. The helpless female figure has crashed against the rough ground with a loud cry. The man who followed Jimin has shot by one of the STF agents when he try to aim Jimin from behind.

Jimin has quickly run toward the lady doctor crouching on the ground to help her. The terrified Yeol Hee has clutched onto Jimin's arms trying to get on his feet back. Min Yoongi who mistook Jimin's move panicked thinking the younger has crouched on the ground as he gets shot by the rival gang.

"Jimin-ah are you okay?"

"It's not me it's the doctor Yeol Hee. They drop her from the driving vehicle". The Junior agent helped the female to get up as the senior agent shielded them both, covering them behind his back. 

Jimin doesn't need Yoongi to do that. He didn't wanna see Yoongi putting his life at stake. But at the moment he couldn't be any help as he was helping the female figure to walk. 

.
.
.

Tattoed man carried  vehicle stop a few meters away from the STF squad as the rain of gunshots fell on their vehicle. The injured mafia man had left the jeep doors trying to run toward the naval base. The left few henchmen were still doing their best to protect the boss dedicating their own bodies to perform like human shields.

"Jimin, takes the Yeol Hee and leave this place immediately we can manage here". Yoongi yelled ordering the younger male cause keeping an unarmed civilian with them was too risky".

Jimin didn't wanna leave the place leaving his squad to fight alone. He didn't wanna let go of Yoongi from his sight. 

Hoseok-centered front liners were able to shoot Jackson and the other three men who try to enter the harbor. But they were still a few meters away from the head of the Red Hunters who were doing everything to escape the land. 

Jimin holds the lady doctor's hand and tries to take her away from the shooting field but one hooded man had aimed the running two figures from afar blackmailing the agents signing if they didn't stop he gonna shoot them. If at the moment agents let the mafia to act as he wish they knew they couldn't stop the mafia head escaping from the place. They understand they have to sacrifice one of them to see the end of the mission.

Yoongi and all the agents exchanged looks between them as all of them agree on what they were about to do. 

While Yoongi act like they were putting their guns down other the mafia man entered the naval boundaries. But five seconds later the agents who change their position rolling on the ground drag their pocket pistols shooting every left mafia not letting them enter without harm.

Seeing the man beside the head of the red hunters was aiming at the only civilian they had with him Yoongi ran toward running Jimin and Yeol Hee as he knew they were clueless. But at the same time, Jimin gets a glimpse of what was about to happen. He understood Yoongi was readying to take the bullet which supposed to fall on Yeol Hee. 

Rather than running away from the sight, Jimin pushed the lady doctor behind his back, becoming he was the one who face the lacer gun aim.

Everything was happening at the speed of a blink of an eye. Yoongi who was trying to stop Yeol Hee getting the shot didn't expect Jimin to come between them.

The other end has pushed the gun cock at the same instance and Jimin has jumped to the front facing the bullet.

At the same time rain of gunshots has fallen on the gunman from Yoongi's gun while other agents take down the mafia and all the henchmen left.

"JIMIN-AH WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!!?"

Yoongi instantly crouched on the ground taking Jimin's gasping body onto his arms. The younger's blood oozing right shoulder makes Yoongi's bare arms damped with his running hot blood.

WHY DID YOU DO THAT? WHY?

Jimin has weekly reached his hands to touch Yoongi's cheeks to trace his face. Despite his body condition, his lips had a smile.

"S-sunbae-nim last n-night I had a d-dream. In that dream, I was s-sleeping next to y-you. W-we were t-together ".

The senior agent wasn't caring about anything that was going around him. His mind was blank while hugging the younger closer to his chest.

"Don't talk too much. Just stay with me Jimin-ah just a bit---hang there please----- I'll save you"

Yoongi stood up holding the injured man between his arms to take him to the naval base. 

Jimin was slowly losing it as his eyes were feeling heavy and closing gradually. 

The Red Hunter's head has passed away by the agent's gun several gunshots a minute before he was about to reach the ship anchored in the harbor. 

Yoongi entered the naval base's medi-cube yelling and crying asking for help. The naval base's doctors who were already occupied with too many injured men quickly attend to the newly arrived patient.

Doctors and nurses quickly undress the younger male connecting him to a few machines. They were about to perform surgery in an open room as theater facilities weren't available.

Yoongi wiped his eyes seeing the way younger crying out of pain when doctors turn him on his side to remove the bullet stuck under his left shoulder blade that pierce his ribcage.

"S-sunbae-nim don't f-feel b-bad about what h-happened. It's not y-your f-fault". 

"C-cause we b-both did the s-same".

"You try to s-save the one you l-loved, and I did the s-same. I try to s-saved the one .......... I l-love.

That's all Jimin could muttered before complete darkness drag him to an endless black pit.

Update: 08/08/2022
So...how are you hmmm....🤧?

Leave lots of comments and votes.
🙆🤧❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
16K 453 43
Lynx works in a famous company owned by his boss, Darius. And because of the wickedness of their parents and difficulties of life he has to work for...
8.3K 727 22
A twenty five year old with a painful past and an equally hellish present, trying to escape from all the miserable things in his life. A twenty six y...
5.3K 667 13
Seokjin and Taehyung are divorced but are trying to peacefully co-parent their 8yr son Haeun and their 6yr old daughter Chaewon. What happens when Se...