Cross Paths | JENSOO & CHAELI...

By Xela_08

What will happen if a kind and hardworking girl , the Prince of school ,the Famous girl , and the Bully cross... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 : Start of Senior Year
Chapter 2 : New Student , New encounter
Chapter 3 : Same old same old
Chapter 4 : Here comes Trouble
Chapter 5 : Different Feelings
Chapter 7 : Sudden Changes
Chapter 8 : You make my heart flutter
Chapter 9 : Lets stay like this forever
Chapter 10 : Awkward encounters
Chapter 11 : Dreams
Chapter 12 : The Accident
Chapter 13 : The Stroll
Chapter 14 : The Hair Make Over
Chapter 15: Theme Park Pt.1
Chapter 16 : Theme Park Pt.2
Chapter 17: First step
Chapter 18 : Foundation Day Pt.1
Chapter 19 : Foundation Day Pt.2
Chapter 20 : Foundation Day Pt.3
JISOO ❤️
Chapter 21 : Get together
Chapter 22 : Secrets
Chapter 23 : Turning point
Chapter 24 : Lies behind those smiles
Chapter 25 : To my youth
Chapter 26 : Aftermath
Chapter 27 : The Bully
Chapter 28 : The Past Pt.1

Chapter 6 : New challenges

387 20 4
By Xela_08

Chapter 6

Jisoo and Chaeyoung arrived at the school together, everyone is looking at them some students are still talking about what happened at the canteen. 

All of them are seated waiting for the teacher, Leon keep on glancing at chaeyoung he wants to talk to her and apologize again about what happened. Chaeyoung is preparing her things, Sana and Somi are talking to each other, and Jennie just arrived inside of the room.

Somi greeted Jennie, "Good morning, good thing you're not late today!"

"Yeah I woke up early today." she said smiling, arranging her things.

Sana and Somi look at each other with their surprised face.

"You seem in a good mood today?" Sana asked.

"Yes what happened tell us!"  Somi said excitedly

"Its nothing, I'll tell you guys once it's confirmed." she answered firmly.

"Woah I wonder what it is" Somi wants to ask a lot of questions but she didn't pressed Jennie because she knew Jennie will be pissed off.

"Yeah me too, what happened to you Jennie LOL." Sana said while laughing.

"I don't want to spoil it so I'll keep it a secret for now."

"Okay will wait when you're ready to share it." Sana said while flipping her notebook.

Somi is holding her chin and thinking when she blurted out. "Don't tell me you already said yes to lee?"

"What?? No! that will never happen Somi what in the world are you thinking??" She said firmly and rolled her eyes at somi.

Somi and Sana laugh because of Jennie' s facial expression.

"Okay I'm sorry I won't say it again." Somi said while looking at Jennie whos face looks like shes about to kill someone.

Ms.Yoon entered the classroom and start to lecture them, Leon can't stop looking at Chaeyoung the whole day still feeling guilty about what happened yesterday. The class ended fast and the students went home.

After school, Jennie received a message from director Ahn regarding to the commercial shoot that she's going to do. She excitedly goes to the office.

Inside the MK Entertainment Jennie asked the receptionist about her meeting with the Director. She was escorted to the director's room. Director Ahn is waiting inside his room, Jennie knocks on the door.

"Please come in."

"Good afternoon Director Ahn."

"Good afternoon Jennie please have a seat."

"Thank you Director."

Jennie sits and her eyes roam around the room, she was amazed by the interior design of the room.

"I'm glad you made it today I know you're busy with school."

"Ah yes director I actually came from school, the school just ended."  she replied

"Oh I see you must be tired now.."

"No I'm okay director , I usually go out with my friends around this time so.. yeah."

"Oh Okay Do you want to drink or eat something first?"

"I'm good director I'm not hungry or anything."  she said shyly.

"Let's begin with our discussion."

The two of them talk about the commercial that Jennie will shoot she will be doing a commercial with a beauty product. The director informed her that the production agreed to choose her as the commercial model for this product. Jennie can't help but smile when she heard that she was the chosen model for this commercial. He also informed her about the schedule and shows the contract.

"I also showed this contract to your mother she already agreed to it, all you need is to do is sign it."

Jennie reads the contract and signed it.

"Congratulations and I'm looking forward to work with you soon."

"Thank you so much Director!"

Director Ahn and Jennie shakes hand, after a little chit chat Jennie went home.

-

Chaeyoung went home alone because Jisoo needs to go home after school for some family matters. Before going to work she bought some snacks to the food park that she and Jisoo went to earlier.Shes walking on her way to work and happily eating her food when she suddenly bump into a kid, because of the impact the kid fell into the floor but the kid doesn't have any reaction she is just looking inside the restaurant.

"Oh my I'm so sorry!!"  she said worriedly.

"Are you okay??"

The kid is straightly looking inside the restaurant. Chaeyoung  help her to stand up. That is the time that the kid look at her, Bomi is looking straight to her eyes and gaze her look to the food she is holding.

"Are you okay?" she asked again worriedly

"Yes I'm okay unnie." she said in a low voice and looks at the restaurant again.

Chaeyoung looks inside the restaurant she saw a happy family  eating together.

"Are you sure? Where are your parents? "

Bomi look to chaeyoung. "I don't have one." after saying those words Bomi looked down sadly with ger hands fidgeting.

"What? Then where is your guardian? You're too young to be out here." she look around to check if someone is looking for the kid. "It's already late you should go home now." she added.

"My brother is looking for food and we don't have a home we live in the streets."

Chaeyoung's heart broke into pieces when she heard what the kid said to her. She was slapped into reality that the world is really a harsh world. Chaeyoung is living alone without her parents. She's trying to live her life in the best way she can , she wanted to graduate and get a work so that she can get out of poverty too.

"Are you hungry?"  she asked.

Bomi nods.

"Here take this and eat this okay, where is your brother?"

Another kid is running towards them. "Bomi!" Henry said worriedly.

"What are you doing with her?! "  he said angrily.

Chaeyoung was surprised with the kid's action but she smiled because of the braveness of the boy.

"She's a good unnie hyung!" Bomi replied while eating the food chaeyoung gave her.

Henry glares at chaeyoung then whispers to bomi "are you sure she's good, she didn't hurt you?" Bomi nods and smile.

"Are you his brother?" Chaeyoung asked amused with whats shes seeing right now.

"Yes noona and thank you for the food." he said politely and bowed at chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung pinched henrys cheek. "Are you hungry let's go. I'll buy you some food so that you can eat too. "

Henry and Bomi followed her to the food park she bought a lot of snacks for the two kids.

"Here take this you can also eat the other snacks tomorrow so that you can have breakfast."  she said stroking Bomi's head.

Henry and Bomi looked at each other they were happy because Chaeyoung bought them a lot of food.

"Noona Thank you!! You bought us a lot, you should get too Noona."

"Its okay I will eat later at work, my boss gives us free snacks."

Bomi hugged chaeyoung and started crying. "Thank you unnie!!"

"Hey don't cry! You will get ugly! if you want to be pretty like me you should always smile okay?"

Bomi wiped her tears and smiled. "Do I look pretty now unnie?"

"Yes! You look so pretty and cute."  she said while fixing bomi's hair.

"You guys should go home now and I need to go work too." Chaeyoung waved her hand and bids goodbye to the two .

 Bomi and Henry waved their hands too. "That noona is so pretty and kind, what's her name?"

Bomi frowned, "I forgot to get her name hyung I'm sorry."

"Don't be sad it's okay I'm sure we will meet her again."

-

After a few days everything went back to normal. The incident that happened at the canteen subsided although some of the students still gossip about it when they see Leon, Chaeyoung and Jisoo.

Jennie get off of her car everybody is looking at her, I mean who doesn't she's Kim Jennie for a reason.

Student 1: "Aaah my day is already complete Jennie look so beautiful and hot today."

Student 2: "If she hears you she will probably smack your face lower your voice."

Student 3: "I wonder if she auditioned to become an idol she's perfect fit to become one."

Student 4: "She's really an ice princess."

Karina is listening to the students while looking at Jennie.

Karina's Mind

"Kim Jennie, she's pretty but a brat she doesn't talk to people but her friends. I wonder if she's close to Jisoo oppa."

Somi and Sana waved at Jennie, Leon is with them eating chips.

"Jennie you're early today too!"  Sana said while hugging her.

"Yeah I woke up early so that I can go to school early."

"You really changed huh?!" Somi said teasing Jennie while eating chips with Leon.

"Well I need to." Jennie cant stop smiling while talking to her friends.

"Looks like someone is in good mood." said by Leon who is enjoying eating chips.

Jennie looked at Leon then rolled her eyes.

"Ooh what is this lover's quarrel?" Sana said playfully.

Somi smirks at Jennie.

 "Yaah! Stop teasing me so early in the morning I'm not in the mood for that." she shrugs.

"So you've listened to me huh, smile so that he can notice you." Leon whispered to her and smirks.

Jennie gets annoyed and kicked Leon's knee, Leon whimpers in pain. "Hey don't kick people early in the morning!"  he said holding his knee.

Somi and Sana laughed because of what they saw.

"Why these two love birds so sweet early in the morning?" Somi said teasingly while looking at them.

People are looking at their direction the guys are getting jealous of Leon because he's already friends with the three Beautiful girls especially with Jennie.

Student 1: "Is that the freak guy the other day?"

Student 2: "Yeah he's the guy who shouted and harassed the girl and Jisoo."

Student 3: "How come he's friends with Jennie, Somi and Sana now?"

Student 4: "I don't know maybe birds of the same feather flocks together. LOL"

Karina still listening to the students while eating and monitoring the area.

 Karina's Mind

"They seem fun to be with tho but too playful to be friends with Jisoo.." She finished her food and  scanned the place, she smiled when she saw a familiar figure.

Chaeyoung and Jisoo arrived at school together everyone looking at them including Jennie and the gang.

"Jisoo oppa!! Chaeyoung unnie!!" Karina shouted waving her hands to them.

The students look where the voice came from.

Jisoo and chaeyoung smiled when they saw Karina waving her hand while running to them. Karina hugs chaeyoung for a quick second then turns to Jisoo.

"Oppa I miss you!!" She hugs Jisoo without a sign of letting him go.

Jisoo is just looking at Chaeyoung helpless while trying to remove himself from the hug.

Chaeyoung coughs. "Ahem Karina don't you have to get ready for class now?"   she said calmly then looks at Jisoo.

Karina finally let go of Jisoo. "I do but I'm assigned to monitor the area for now, the teachers told us that we need to check if everything is okay we need to report if there is any problems like fights, bullying those kind of things."

"I'm sorry because of what happened you guys need to do some extra stuff." He replied looking down.

"It's okay Kyungsoo Oppa is enjoying it too, we can roam around freely, we don't have to worry about terror teachers." 

"Im sorry Karina it's all because of me." Chaeyoung replied.

"It's okay unnie it's not your fault, Oppa I missed you I'm tired of Taeyeon unnie she always scolds me." she said cutely then pouts.

Jisoo laughed at Karina's expression. "I'm only out for 3 days Karina it's not too long, Taeyeon is just molding you, you can be the next student council president once we graduate."

"Don't say that oppa! I will miss y'all for resal!! Kyungsoo oppa's snack, Taeyeon unnie's scolding voice and you."

Taeyeon saw Karina talking to Jisoo and Chaeyoung. "Karina!! What are you doing? Why are you not doing you're assigned task give me the report now!" She said loudly but in a calm voice.

"Oh no! Taeyeon unnie is here I need to go now!! See ya Jisoo oppa and Chaeyoung unnie!" Karina froze with her eyes wide open when she heard Taeyeon's voice she ran hurriedly to Taeyeon, Chaeyoung and Jisoo followed her.

"What do you think of her?" Chaeyoung blurted out.

"What do you mean?"  He replied.

"I think Karina really likes you, I bet she has a crush on you."

Chaeyoung's mind

"Yaah Chaeyoung are you dumb? Why did you ask that question."

Jisoo looks at her with the sudden question. "Well she's like my cousin, she's funny, nice to talk to and, yeah, she admits it. I mean sh- she said that she has a crush on me." 

"Th- That's it? And all you can say to her is shes li- like your cousin?"

Chaeyoung's mind

"Cousin good thing he only consider her as a cousin."

"Yeah why?"

"Don't you feel a bit awkward knowing that she likes you?" she asked again curiously glancing at him.

"No, I only see her as a friend it will only be awkward if I guess, I like her."

Chaeyoung felt a gush of blood through her face. It felt like someone stab her.

Chaeyoung's mind

"Is that the reason why you don't feel awkward with me because you only see me as a friend Jisoo?"

"I- I see, we should go, well be late now." she stammers and look away.

At the same time while Karina, Chaeyoung and Jisoo are chatting Leon, Jennie, Somi and Sana were watching them.

"Jisoo seems popular with girls here."  Leon asked curiously.

"He is, that's why he is called the prince of school."  Sana replied while playing her hair.

"That 2nd year student is really annoying she's so touchy with Jisoo!"  Somi said annoyed.

"That's Karina I noticed that too, aside from Chaeyoung that kid keeps on pestering Jisoo too." said by Sana whos now playing with Jennie's hair.

"How about chaeyoung is she popular too?"   Leon asked again.

Jennie is busy checking her phone but still listening to their convo.

Somi raised her brow. "Well Chaeyoung became popular because she's always with Jisoo, people they think they're dating."

"She's smart and a hardworking student some teachers and student calls her as Jisoo's girlfriend, I actually admire her sometimes." said by Sana whos now preparing her things.

"I see, how about you guys are you guys popular too?"  He asked again raising his brow trying to tease them.

Somi answered right away. "Of course were the beautiful one's here and we have Jennie Kim with us!!" she looked at Jennie proudly.

"You probably noticed that too, you shouldn't asked that." Sana added.

"Yeah I can tell, you guys look like the brats who bully helpless girls in high school."  he replied mockingly.

Jennie and Sana rolled their eyes.

 Somi gets annoyed and yelled. "Hey!! what you're trying to say is we are the mean people here in the school , don't you know that you're quite popular now because of what you did to Chaeyoung? if were the bad gals you're the bully in this school!"

Jennie and Sana burst into laughter as they roast Leon.

The bell rings it's a sign that they need to go to their class.

The class started and ended well for today, Chaeyoung is a bit out of herself today, Jisoo noticed it and try to comfort her the whole day, Jennie left right after the school ends same with sana and somi and Leon is still trying to get a chance to talk to chaeyoung but opportunity doesn't knock his way.

After school Leon went to visit Henry and Bomi. The kids saw him and ran to him excitedly.

"Oppa! Youre here!!" Bomi said excitedly.

"Hyung!! What took you so long to visit us!"  Henry said sulking.

Leon hugged the two kids happily. "I'm sorry I am kinda busy with school now. Don't be sad guys I promise I will visit as long as I'm free."

"Look here I got your favorites!" He waves the bag full of bread and snacks.

"That's my favorite oppa!" Bomi said happily while clapping her hands.

"Thank you Hyung!!"

Leon hugged the two of them. "So how are you guys?"

"Were okay hyung, Bomi is still the same, keeps on crying when she's hungry!"

"No I don't!"  Bomi said angrily, with her hands on her waist.

"Yes you do! You always cry in the morning looking for food!! You look like an ugly duckling!"

"No I don't look ugly!" Bomi is about to cry.

Leon happily watching the two of them. "Don't cry bomi, here try this new bread it's delicious."

Bomi still frowning because henry keeps on teasing her. "Don't frown you look like a duck!!" Henry teased.

"Don't cry Bomi I wanna see your smiling face Im not gonna visit you again if you will cry now." Bomi tries to smile because of what she heard from Leon.

"There! You look cute now! Like the pretty noona who gave us food the other day!" Henry said, pinching her cheeks.

"I'm not only cute I'm pretty too hyung! I will look pretty like unnie when I grow up!" she said proudly still sniffing.

Leon messed both of their hairs. "Who's this pretty unnie that you're talking about?" he asked curiously.

"We met a pretty noona the other day hyung she's not only pretty but kind too, she gave us a lot of food." henry said excitedly like he's telling a story to a little kid.

"The pretty unnie is his crush! But oppa you and the pretty unnie will be cuter together!" Bomi said smiling giving him a thumbs up.

Leon is getting curious about the girl that they're describing. "Is she really that pretty?"

Henry and Bomi answered togerher.

"Yes!!"

"Then what's her name? Maybe she's an ajumma."

"We don't know her name."   Bomi said frowning.

"We forgot to get her name but she's not an ajumma hyung! She's a noona maybe same age as you she's wearing a school uniform too." Henry replied.

"Really? That's good to hear then I want to meet her someday and thank her."

"Yes oppa I want you to meet her too!! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 778 5
[COMPLETED] Lisa is in a happy relationship with Jennie but gets bad butterflies everytime she hangs out with her bestfriend Rosie that she recently...
74.2K 2.7K 46
"promises are meant to be broken"
137K 4.8K 54
"i don't want my feelings to break them apart so as long as they're happy, then i'm happy" in which bae yuna has to watch her childhood best friend a...
1M 54.7K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...