Cross Paths | JENSOO & CHAELI...

By Xela_08

What will happen if a kind and hardworking girl , the Prince of school ,the Famous girl , and the Bully cross... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 : Start of Senior Year
Chapter 2 : New Student , New encounter
Chapter 3 : Same old same old
Chapter 4 : Here comes Trouble
Chapter 6 : New challenges
Chapter 7 : Sudden Changes
Chapter 8 : You make my heart flutter
Chapter 9 : Lets stay like this forever
Chapter 10 : Awkward encounters
Chapter 11 : Dreams
Chapter 12 : The Accident
Chapter 13 : The Stroll
Chapter 14 : The Hair Make Over
Chapter 15: Theme Park Pt.1
Chapter 16 : Theme Park Pt.2
Chapter 17: First step
Chapter 18 : Foundation Day Pt.1
Chapter 19 : Foundation Day Pt.2
Chapter 20 : Foundation Day Pt.3
JISOO ❤️
Chapter 21 : Get together
Chapter 22 : Secrets
Chapter 23 : Turning point
Chapter 24 : Lies behind those smiles
Chapter 25 : To my youth
Chapter 26 : Aftermath
Chapter 27 : The Bully
Chapter 28 : The Past Pt.1

Chapter 5 : Different Feelings

440 25 4
By Xela_08

Chapter 5

All of em were speechless and just looking at the two.

Jennie is jealous with what she's seeing right now, Jennie immediately walks inside the ice cream shop leaving them behind.

Leon notice Jennie's expression changed, he's looking at Jennie while she's walking inside the ice cream shop. Sana and Somi followed her inside.

After a few minutes Chaeyoung stop crying, Jisoo pats her head and they left the place together.

-

They're eating ice cream in silence until Somi started a conversation.

"Do - do you think they're dating now?" She started.

"I don't want to think about it!" Sana said poking her ice cream.

Leon is looking at them while Jennie is pretending to eat, not listening to them.

"Aren't they dating yet? Are they always together?" Leon asked curiously.

Sana argue. "No!! They're not!! And yes they're always together, they always come to school and leave school together."

"I see, so they are together for 3 years already.." He said nodding.

"No! Not for 3 years, they only become close after Chaeyoung disappeared for 2 months." Somi said remembering what happened before.

"Disappear? What do you mean disappear?" Leon lean to them, asked again curiously.

"Oh yes i remember, Chaeyoung was our classmate back on our 1st year, Jennie is not yet here that time." Sana looked at Jennie and started talking again. "Chaeyoung didn't go to school for almost 2 months the teachers said she had an accident. She and Jisoo didn't really know each other back then , Jisoo doesn't know Chaeyoung at all but after what happened to her when she came back to school she and jisoo become close."

"I was surprised back then, when she and Jisoo started to eat lunch together, go to school and even go home together." Somi said slowly placing a spoonful of ice cream to her mouth. 

Jennie is just listening to them while poking her ice cream.

Lee is thinking hard he's analyzing what Somi and Sana told them.

Lee's mind

"I wonder what happened to Chaeyoung back then, there must be a reason why Jisoo is so protective of her."

Everyone is eating silently with their serious face. Somi coughs looking at Leon.

"So how do you know jisoo?"

Sana and Jennie looks at Leon waiting for his answer.

"Were schoolmates back in middle school."

"You came in the same middle school? Wow that's cool!!" Sana said amazed with what she heard.

"Yeah."  He responded plainly.

"Schoolmates or friends?? It seems like you were close before." Somi asked Leon with a poker face.

Leon looks at them annoyed, tilted his head on the side and blurted out. "He- He was my friend before."

"What happened?? Did you guys fight??Sana said loudly.

"That's it! I don't want to talk about it anymore."

"What a bummer!! You're probably the reason why you guys fight. Fine I won't ask any more if you don't want to tell anything." Somi said with disappointment on her face.

"I'll ask a different question then, what's his type of girl??" Sana lean in as she asked question to Leon.

Somi and jennie looked at leon with a curious face.

Leon glanced at them then shrugged. "I don't know, how I would know that!!"

"Come on just tell us!!" Sana tried to pressed him to answer her question.

"Wow you guys are so obsessed with him."

"Were not obsessed okay we just want to know, or if you don't want to tell us just show us your yearbook so that we can see the little jisoo!!" Somi said trying to defend herself.

"Waah are you serious?" Leon gaped with Somi's reaction. "No I don't want to show my yearbook to all of you!!, Jisoo still collecting fan girls until now huh." He said mocking them.

"Why are you laughing? Just show us we won't look at your picture!!" Sana demanded.

"Yeah show us the picture!!" Somi butted in.

"No! he looks the same just look at him." He said ignoring them. "Finish your food so that we can go!"

"Tsk you're useless!! I need to go to the restroom first." Sana raised her brows and stormed out the table.

Somi rolled her eyes to Leon. "Wait for me Sana I need to go to the restroom too!!"

Jennie and Lee were left eating their ice cream, Leon looked at Jennie and started to speak.

"You like him too don't you?"

"What?" Jennie's attention shifted to Leon who's looking at her with a grin.

"I said, you like him right?" Leon said loudly.

"Who?"

"Jisoo"

"What? No!! What are you saying??" Jennie replied right away to his question intensely looking at him. Leon gazed back at her then laughs. "You're too obvious."

He looked at Jennie whose sitting across her. "Don't worry if he never changed his preference with girls, he will like you." He winked at Jennie then stood up. "I need to go to the restroom too."

Jennie gaped from what she heard about Leon. Her open mouth slowly turned to smile. She was shocked and annoyed at what she heard, but deep inside she was happy with what she heard from Leon.

After Somi and Sana returned to the comfort room, they started to pack their things and left the ice cream shop. Leon is the first one to say Goodbye.

"Nice to meet all of you, it was nice talking to you all." 

Somi waved her hand. "Yeah whatever."

"Nice to meet you too." Sana replied.

Jennie is just looking at Leon without any reaction.

"I'll go now and see you tomorrow!!"  Leon wave his hand to them then looks and winks at Jennie.

He walks and whisper to Jennie. "He likes girls who looks classy and girls with a pretty smile, you should smile more." 

Jennie is piss because Leon kept on teasing her.

"Okay see ya!" Leon run on the other street without looking back at them.

Sana and Somi were shocked with what they saw. "Wow that guy is really crazy." Sana looked at Jennie. "He's making a move on you!! That crazy guy!!"

"Do you like him?" Somi questioned her.

"What? No!! ". Jennie rolled her eyes to Somi.

"Well he fits the type of guy that you like." Somi said still trying to make Jennie confess about her feelings.

"Oh yeah you said you like guys who looks tough and manly." She pause for a moment then continue. "He looks manly he's just annoying to be honest." Sana quoted.

"And you two look cute together." Somi added, trying to add fuel to the fire.

Jennie is more annoyed now because of the two. Sana nudges Jennie. "What did he say to you??"

"What do you mean?" Jennie looked at her with a furrowed brows.

"He said something to you before he left, you seem shocked when he whispered to you." Somi asked curiously.

Jennie remember what Leon said to him (about Jisoo's type of girl)

"It was nothing!!" she answered right away.

Sana is looking at her intensely. "Why are your cheeks getting red?" she teased Jennie.

Jennie stammers and look away, then finally composed her self and shouted. "Wh- What? No!!" 

Somi and Sana burst into laughter. "I didn't expect that Jennie Kim would fall with Leon in that short period of time." Somi tease.

Sana hopped beside Jennie then whispered.  "I ship the two of you!!"

 Jennie rolled her eyes at Sana. "It's not like that, I don't like him! Enough of this I need to go now my mom and I will have a dinner together."

"Fine I'll see you tomorrow then."  Sana waves her hand to her.

"Good Bye guys!!" Somi kissed both of their cheeks then walks away.

Jennie waves her hand and rides a taxi.

-

Jennie arrived at the 5 star restaurant.She went inside the building then started looking for her Mother, She smiled when she saw a familiar face smiling and looking at her. Her mom was already waiting at the table.

"Mom did you wait for too long?" She asked curiously.

"No. I have just arrived here too. Take a seat. Director Ahn will be here soon." Her mom took her bag then signaled her to sit beside her.

"Director Ahn?" She fixed her gazed to her mother and trying to read whats on her mind.

"Yes let's wait for him first." Her mom glanced and stroked her hair.

Jennie nodded and sits beside her mom while waiting for the director. Director Ahn just arrived and greeted Mrs. Kim and Jennie.

"Good evening Ms. Kim." The director offer his hand to them. He shakes hand with Jennies mom and smiled at her.

"You look so pretty now Jennie." He started.

Jennie smiled at the director. "Thank you director Ahn." 

"Yes she's a grown up now. She was a little kid when you saw her before." Mrs. Kim replied proudly. "Let's eat first."

"Yes I'm hungry now." The director joked, placing both his hands on his stomach. Jennie and her mom laughs with his sudden gesture.

The food was served now and they started to eat. While eating, director Ahn started to talk about the new commercial that he would direct. He's looking for a commercial model. Jennie's mom mentioned before that Jennie is actually doing auditions and trying to become a model. Jennie is into fashion. She loves to wear classy dresses and clothes to look fabulous.

"Mrs. Kim, your daughter is really nice. She can become an actress too if she wants." he said, nodding his head approvingly.

"I will give you the details for the shoot I'm sure they will like you! Ill message you once were ready to shoot. I'd like to know more about you but unfortunately I need to attend a meeting I have to go now."

"Thank you so much director Ahn." Mrs Kim replied shaking the directors hand once again.

"You're welcome. Nice to meet you again Jennie!" I'll go now." Director Ahn waved his hand then left the restaurant.

Jennie looked at her mom with teary eyes, she still cannot process what she heard. "Mom!! Thank you so much!!" Jennie hugged her mom tightly.

"You're welcome. I know you really want to become a model. I hope this will help you to start your career. "

-

It's 5:30 in the morning and Jisoo is patiently waiting in front of Chaeyoung's apartment. Jisoo is starting to get tired and starts texting her.

"Are you still sleeping?

Hey Chaeyoung!!

Wake up!!

Let's eat breakfast before we go to school "

Bzzzzzz bzzzzzz

Chaeyoung wakes up because of the vibration of her phone. "What time is it?" she said while checking her phone with one eye. "Hmmm" she mumbled.

"Why there's so many text."  Her eyes widened when she saw the text from Jisoo.

"Jisoo!!" she said excitedly, almost stumbling on the floor. She looked out her window and saw Jisoo waiting.

Jisoo noticed her, then waved his hand and smiled at her.

Chaeyoung picked up her phone and dialed Jisoo's number. She walks in front of her window and draws the curtains.

"Yaah why are you so early today??" she said, looking at Jisoo through the window.

Jisoo always come to her apartment around 6:30 am so that they can go to school together.

"I knew it you're still sleeping!!" He teased.

"Because it's too early its only 5:30 am, what time did you wake up?"

"Around 4:30 am" he replied

"Woaah what's wrong with you? why did you wake up so early it's not even Monday today!"she said smiling while looking at him.

Jisoo is smiling and staring at her while she is talking on her phone.

"I'm worried about you, I want to see your face if it's okay or if it's puffy because you cried a lot yesterday."

Jisoo's deep voice sank in her ear. For some reason, Chaeyoung felt something different. Her face suddenly changed, she looked so nervous she didn't know what to say to him.

"Hey what's wrong?" Jisoo is not breaking his gaze to her.

"I- I'm okay don't tease me again!! I don't look puffy or what okay!! And don't create a funny nickname for me." she  replied stuttering at first but ended in a firm voice.

Jisoo chuckles hearing her voice. "It seems that you're okay now. Now go on and take a bath and prepare your things. I'll wait for you here." he said still looking at her.

"Okay, I'll prepare now." she waved her hand and turned around immediately. She closed the curtain and slowly sat down on the floor.

Chaeyoungs mind

"Yaaah! Park Chaeyoung what's wrong with you!! What was that earlier?? Don't think about anything stupid Chaeyoung!!" she said, stomping her feet.

"Why do you have to be so sweet and kind Jisoo people will misunderstand you.."

A few moments later Chaeyoung is all set, she went down and meet Jisoo.

Jisoo smiled when he saw Chaeyoung walking towards him. "42 minutes, almost an hour, I can't believe I waited here for that long." He crossed his arms, fake frowning.

"I'm sorry I need to prepare a lot of things, you know "girl things."

"Yeah it's okay, "girl things" huh". He said staring at her.

"What??" she said annoyed while brushing her hair.

Jisoo chuckles. "What?" he said looking straight into Chaeyoung's eyes.

Chaeyoung looks away she can't look straight to him. "What!?" she said smiling, and not looking at Jisoo

"What?" he replied, still chuckling.

Jisoo is trying to look into her eyes but Chaeyoung keeps on looking away, "Hey! What's wrong with you?! Look at me!" he leaned closer and still staring at her.

Chaeyoung looked straight at him and widened her eyes. "What?!" she said with her eyes wide open, looking straight at Jisoo's eyes.

Jisoo laugh so hard with her facial expression. "What are you doing??"  He replied still laughing.

Chaeyoung bit her lower lip trying to hide her smile, but gave in and started laughing with Jisoo. Both of them were laughing while walking until Jisoo held her hands.

"Come on we will be late if we don't hurry and I'm hungry I woke up early today, lets go eat breakfast first."

"Where are we going to eat?"

"Come on, I'll show you!! You'll love it I'm sure you will eat a lot." he teased.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung were happily teasing each other until they arrived at the place. It's a food park. There are lots of different types of food, snacks, and drinks to choose from.

"Wow!! There's lots of food here. How come I don't know this place??" Chaeyoung spins as she checks the place.

"They just opened last week, I only knew this because of Kyungsoo he told me there are lots of different food here."

"Ooh kyungsoo oppa, I noticed he loves to eat too, the place is cute and this is also near our school." 

"Yes, Kyungsoo knows a lot of restaurants. What do you want to eat? Go ahead my treat." Jisoo averted his gaze at Chaeyoung.

"I want kimchi fried rice!! Sweet potato! Chicken! Ooh I want to eat cake too!!" She clasped her hands excitedly.

Jisoo's smile does not leave his lips while staring at Chaeyoung.

Jisoo's Mind

"Stop being cute Chaeyoung."

"Okay let's order now!"

They sit at the nearest table and start eating. Jisoo is happily watching Chaeyoung while eating her food.

Jisoo's mind

"I'm happy to see you smiling again Chaeyoung. Don't cry again, it breaks my heart to see you sad."

A/N: Happy 6th Year Anniversary Blackpink!! 🖤💗 Hope you enjoy this Chapter !!
08/08/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 100 34
Just like everyone else, Hunter, wakes up in the box clueless. Her memory wiped and not knowing where she is going. When she again wakes up in the gl...
6K 323 17
'Where now the horse and the rider?' Prequel to 'Rain on the Mountain'. Before the storm clouds of war gathered. Before the growing shadow in the Eas...
97.2K 3.9K 54
THIRD BOOK IN THE YELLOW SERIES By now, Lisa and Chaeyoung both know to expect the unexpected. But you can never be prepared, especially when their l...
2.5K 88 20
Your love alarm will ring and alert you if you're heart find someone and make you fall in love to it. In which the three sisters fall in love into di...