Eyes of an Uchiha, Body of a...

By elicixcook

Glowing red eyes glinted in the moonlight as she stared with wide, terror filled eyes at the bloody scene in... More

Introduction.
Prologue
Character Introduction
Chapter 1 - An Eventful Morning.
Chapter 2 - Team Selection
Chapter 3 - Team Introductions
Chapter 4 - Team Survival Exercise Part 1- Morning.
Chapter 5 - Survival Exercise Part 2.
Chapter 6 - Survival Exam Begins!
Chapter 7 - Missions... yay?
Chapter 8 - Zabuza Momoochi
Chapter 9 - Fighting Zabuza
Chapter 10 - Tree Walking
Chapter 11 - Water Walking
Chapter 12 - Midnight Trainings.
Chapter 13 - Zabuza and Haku
Chapter 14 - Back to Konoha!
Chapter 15 - Stealing Scrolls and Meeting Sand Nin
Chaper 17 - Chunin Exams Part 2
Chapter 18 - Chunin Exams Part 3
Chapter 19 - Chunin Exams Part 4
Chapter 20 - Chunin Exams Part 5
Chapter 21 - Chunin Exams Part 6, The End of the Third Hokage.
Chapter 22 - Journey to Find Tsunade!
Chapter 23 - Back to Konoha.
Chapter 24 - Why..?
Chapter 25 - Akari vs Naruto & Sasuke

Chapter 16 - Chunin Exams!

216 5 1
By elicixcook

(A/N I think this might be one of my longest chapters yet..😭)
Akari POV:

4 days later...

US FOUR ARE sitting at the bridge waiting for Kakashi. We have been doing missions these past couple days and Naruto keeps begging for a mission higher than D. I snap out of my thoughts when Kakashi arrives, on top of the bridge gate. Naruto jumps up as-well as Sakura, and they point at him with accusing looks. "YOU'RE LATE!" They both shouted. Kakashi did an eye-smile. "Sorry I'm late, I got lost on the path of Life!" He chuckled. Naruto and Sakura grow an irk mark. "LIAR!" They shouted. I just sigh. "What are we doing today Kakashi-Sensei?! I want a really cool mission dattebayo!" Naruto shouted with a grin.

"Well, I have come to give you guys some application forms." Kakashi said. I sweatdrop. Naruto sulks and Sakura and Sasuke's eyes go wide for some reason. "Applications for what? A job at your local store?" I ask him with a deadpan. Naruto nodding along with my question. Sasuke and Sakura sweatdrop. Kakashi just chuckles. Sakura punches my head. "OW!" "They are applications for the Chunin Exams Baka!" She shouted, I just groan in pain as a response, holding my head. Naruto jumps up and hugs Kakashi. "Kakashi-sensei you rock!" He shouted. Kakashi tries to pry him off him. "Don't ruin my vest" Kakashi said, putting him down. He hands us the application forms. "Alright, I've got to report to the Hokage, have fun." Kakashi said before poofing away.

"Alright! We are so gonna rock these exams!" Naruto shouted. Sasuke nodded in agreement. I look at Sakura and noticed she looks unsure. "Alright I'm going to train for these exams and you guys are too." I said before grabbing ninja wire out of my pouch and tying them all up together and drag them to a training ground as they complain about being dragged. Arriving at our team training ground I release the Ninja wire. They all stand up and Sasuke charges at me. I jump back as he swipes a kunai where I was standing before I jumped. "Oh ho? We are starting already?" I said with a teasing smile. He just looks at me with anger before charging again.

He tries to engage in a battle of Taijutsu and I just dodge. This infuriates him making his attacks less precise so I lift up my leg and kick his arm, making the Kunai fly out of his hand before grabbing his arm and flipping him over my shoulder before pressing my knee to his back and holding his arms locked behind his back. "Calm down, Sasuke." I said. He just thrashes around before I twist his arm a bit and he groans in pain. "You are getting rusty, Sasuke. Don't charge at a enemy with Anger. Your attacks got less precise the more angry you got." I said, he starts to calm down and I loosen my hold on him. I stand up and so does he. I turn my back on him and look at Sakura and Naruto who just watched.

"Alright let's start this for real. Sasuke, Sakura, spar each other." I said, Sasuke scoffs and Sakura looks at him in offence. "What are you scoffing at?" She said. He looks at her. "Cause I know I will win." He said. She narrows her eyes and throws a Kunai at him. He goes to dodge but he didn't in time and it scrapes his cheek. He narrows his eyes with challenge and they charge at each other. I nod before looking at Naruto. "Alright, let's spar." I said before Naruto jumps back. He narrows his eyes before putting his hands in a cross position. I widen my eyes as I recognise the Handsign quickly doing the same we both shout. "KAGE BUSHIN NO JUTSU" before 50 clones of us each spawn around us.

Naruto widens his eyes. "How did you know this Jutsu.?" He said, I chuckle. "I did the same as you I'm guessing," I retort. If his eyes could go wider I think they would. He grins at me. "Alright-ttebayo. This will be a clone war between me and you Akari! Uchiha vs Uzumaki!" He declares. I smirk. "Game on Uzumaki. I won't loose to you." I challenge. He grins. "I won't loose to you either Damn Uchiha!" I sweatdrop. 'Reminds me of Tobirama-Sensei' I thought before I bring my arm up and point at Naruto's clones. "Charge." Was all I said my clones charge at Naruto's. He grins even wider before his clones meet mine in the middle before we jump over the clones and meet each other mid-air. I bring out a Tanto and he grabs a Kunai and we engage in a battle of weapons.

As we fall from the air, I make a handsign and make a clone midair and it grabs my foot before propelling me towards Naruto. His eyes go wide again before doing the same as me, making a clone and propelling him towards me. He swipes but I grab his arm and redirect his Kunai before I grab his shoulders, twist around and send a kick to his stomach, sending him to the ground. I look down and see his clones overpower mine and the last one of mine disappear. I look on in shock. Naruto laughs before making the same cross handsign, and 200 clones poof in. I widen my eyes. 'Kuso... my clones can't overpower his, he has more chakra to put in his clones.' I thought. I narrow my eyes. "Guess I'll have to fight them myself." I mumble before activating my Sharingan, but this time they have 2 Tomoe's in each eye,

'Guess I got it from the Wave when I nearly died.' I thought before grabbing the Katana of my back and charge towards Naruto's army of clones. I hear Sasuke and Sakura's battle stop and glance and see Sasuke looking at me with wide eyes, 'shit I probably remind him of Itachi.' I thought. "Sakura help Sasuke. He looks like he is going to have a panic attack!" I shout keeping my eyes on Naruto's clones. Before gaining speed I start to take out the clones. Ducking, kicking, evading, punching, and swinging my katana I slowly but efficiently start to kill all the clones. Naruto watches in shock. My eyes move quickly, detecting all the clones next movement.

(Pretend Akari is Madara in these GIFs)

Two clones charge at me from both sides and try to kick me, I dodge before jumping up and spinning doing a split kick to both their faces, making them poof away, I see Naruto sweating and summon 300 more clones. I sweatdrop. 'Give me a break dude.' I thought before charging at the clones.

After taking out about 100 clones there's about 200 left. 'Alright let's get this over and done with' I thought, narrowing my eyes.

Taking out the rest of the clones after about 2 minutes only the original Naruto remained. And he is sweating bullets. I charge at him with my Katana and he just stands frozen. "H-how did you defeat so many clones?!" He shouted at me. I just smirk before sweeping his feet from under him, he falls on his back and I point my Katana under his chin. "Do you surrender.?" I said, narrowing my eyes at him making my Sharingan look more deadly. He gulps before slowly nodding his head. I deactivate my sharingan before sheathing my katana. I hold out my hand and grab his hand before hoisting him up. "You did good, there was a few close calls you nearly got me some times." I said. He lights up at the praise and I chuckle.

Looking over at Sasuke and Sakura I see them just finishing their spar. 'I guess Sasuke is back in action then' I thought, wincing when I see Sakura punch Sasuke in the arm, he clutches it in pain. Jumping back when Sakura swipes at him with a Kunai. They both look a bit roughed up. Looking around I see their mini battlefield, small craters and burn marks are everywhere and broken trees. "Damn I didn't know Sakura-chan had that much strength!" Naruto said, grinning. "Well she does have the best chakra control of the team." I said, smiling softly. Naruto looks at me with narrowed eyes. "Hey..." he said lowly. I look at him in confusion. He grabs my arm and drags me a little away from their battle.

"Do you like-like Sakura-chan?" He said with narrowed eyes. I narrow my eyes at him. "Why do you ask, Uzumaki?" I question. He widens his eyes and points at me. "So you do like Sakura-chan!" He said. I don't say anything and he looks shocked before declaring. "FROM THIS DAY WE ARE OFFICIALLY RIVALS NOT ONLY FOR STRENGTH BUT ALSO FOR SAKURA-CHAN!" He shouted, not too loud for Sasuke and Sakura to hear. I smirk at him.
"Challenge accepted, Uzumaki. I am now your rival not only for strength, but for the love of Pinky."
I said, before slashing my hand with a Kunai, holding out my hand for him to shake, he grins before doing the same and we shake hands. I grab some bandages before bandaging our hands. I grin at him and he returns it and I hold out my fist. He looks at it with wide eyes before returning it with a grin.

(I tried ok- 😭and the dust in the background is Sasuke and Sakura fighting-)

Hearing 2 thuds me and Naruto look over at the battle and see Sakura and Sasuke laying on the ground, next to each other panting. Me and Naruto walk over to them, I go to walk to Sakura but Naruto beat me to it. I just sigh before walking to Sasuke and holding out a hand and he grabs it, I pull him up and he brushes himself off. Sakura thanks Naruto for helping her up. Sasuke and Sakura stare at each other before bringing out their hands and shaking them. "Good spar." Sakura said. "Hn." Sasuke grunted back and nodded. "You too." Sakura replied. "How did you understand what he said Sakura? He just said 'Hn' " Naruto said, mocking Sasuke's pose by shoving his hands in his pockets, slouching his back saying 'Hn'. I laugh at the impression and Sasuke grows a irk mark. Sakura laughs too.

"Well I hang around with Akari a lot." She said, Naruto gasps and looks at me with anger. Probably cause I hang around with Sakura more than him. I chuckle and wink at him teasingly and he gasps in mock anger and tackles me. I laugh and we wrestle on the ground. Sasuke smiles and Sakura bursts out laughing. This goes on for about 5 minutes before we get up. My stomach rumbles and I blush in embarrassment and Sakura laughs harder, Sasuke chuckles and Naruto laughs too. "How about some lunch?" I ask and the other 3 nod. "Suggestions?" I ask, Naruto jumps up. "ICHIRAKU RAMEN!?" He shouts. I just nod. The other 2 just nod along with Naruto. "Alright ladies lunch is on me." I said, Sakura laughs as Sasuke and Naruto grow a irk mark before chasing me. I gasp before grabbing Sakura, throwing her on my shoulders so she's sitting on them before running.

I hear the other 2 protesting as we all run to Ichiraku Ramen. I laugh and Sakura looks around the village in awe. I slow down so we are walking down the road as she looks around. "Now you know what it's like being tall, shorty" I said, with a teasing smile. She smacks the top of my head before looking around more. Sasuke and Naruto catch up and I let Sakura down. And we all walk and Chat as we arrive at Ichiraku Ramen. Naruto dashes over before order 5 extra large bowls of Miso ramen with extra pork. I sigh before sitting next to him on a stool and Sasuke sits next to me and Sakura sits on the other side of Naruto. Sakura gets the same as Naruto but only one bowl and Sasuke gets Miso ramen with extra tomatoes. I look at him weirdly he just shrugs.

Teuchi, the owner of Ichiraku Ramen walks over and chuckles. "Naruto, Akari you should have a ramen eating contest. I'll give you 50% off if you do." Teuchi said. Me and Naruto look at each other with lightning between our eyes. I look at Teuchi and nod and he smiles. "I will beat you at your own game, Naruto Uzumaki!" I said, pointing at him. He just laughs and retorts. "The day you will beat me at Eating Ramen is the day Sasuke-teme gets a girlfriend." I laugh and Sasuke punches Naruto's head at that comment. After about 30 minutes as we all chat, Teuchi and his Daughter, Ayame. Place down about 30 bowls of Ramen each to me and Naruto. Sasuke and Sakura look in shock. Me and Naruto grin at each other. "First one to finish all 30 wins." Teuchi declares.

Me and Naruto get our chopsticks ready. "3, 2, 1...." Teuchi said. "GO!" He gives the signal and I grab my first bowl and down it quickly.

(I always find Tanjiro's face in this funny, Pretend Tanjiro is Akari 💀)

I finish about 10 bowls and see Naruto is on 9. I gasp before grabbing more bowls and eat them faster then before. After about 3 minutes I finish another 11 bowls, I see Naruto had eaten about 20 and a half. 'Dammit! He's catching up.' I thought before eating the last 9 bowls as fast as I can, nearly choking. I slam down the last bowl, out of breath. I look over and see Naruto slamming down his bowl at the same time.. "I won." I declare. Naruto gasps and points at me. "No you didn't! I beat you Dattebayo!" He retorts back. I put on a fake angry face.

"YOU LIE-👹" "PFFFT-"

(I'm sorry I had to 😭)

"No you didn't! I finished ATLEAST half a second before you Naruto!" I shout back. He narrows his eyes. I look at Teuchi. "Who won old man?" I ask him. He laughs and said. "It was a draw!" He declared. Me and Naruto flop off the stalls in shock. Sakura and Sasuke look at us amused. I just dramatically cry with crocodile tears rolling down my face. "Damn you Uzumaki! I'll beat you next time!" I declare shooting up and pointing at him, he does the same and said. "Not if I beat you first!" I just blink and laugh. "Good game though." I said giving him a high five. He returns it.

~~~~Timeskip: They trained for the rest of the day, mostly Taijutsu and Weaponry.~~~~

Grabbing Hashirama, Tobirama and Mito's bodies I go to the abandoned training grounds. Tiger - Snake - Dog - Dragon - Clap. "Reanimation Jutsu." I said. 3 coffins rise from the ground and the doors open. "Hello there Akari." Mito greets politely. I wave back and Tobirama nods to me. Hashirama runs at me and crushes me in a hug. "Hello there Little Senju!" He said, I laugh and hug him back. "Hello Hashirama-Sensei, Mito-Sensei, Tobirama-Sensei." I said, pulling back from the hug. Hashirama gets tears in his eyes. "She called me Sensei" He dramatically cries. I pat his back reassuringly and The other 2 just sweatdrop.

"Mito-sensei." I said, looking at her. She hums in question. "What if we created a dimensional seal. We could make a seal where for example, 1 week outside the seal would be 6 months inside of the seal. So not only would it slow down time, but it would give more so much more time to train and gain experience. Like, if I spent 4 months in the seal. That would be 8 years training, in 4 months." I said, with a hand under my chin pacing. I look up at Mito and see she has wide eyes. "That is a great Idea Akari, but it would be very hard to make, but I think we can manage." She smiles. I laugh a cheer. I crush her in a hug and she tense's before hugging back and laughing slightly.

Hashirama lets out a laugh. "Well I'll be damned. What a great idea Akari. Imagine spending 1 year in the seal, that would mean... 24 years, you could train for 24 years even though it's actually 1 year!" He said in excitement. Tobirama just hums. "That would be a good idea, I created the Flying Thunder God Technique. So I'm pretty good in seals to, obviously not Mito level but I could help speed up the process." He said. I beam and hug him. He protests but doesn't try to pry me off. I pull back and grin at him. "Still can't believe you are an Uchiha, you have emotions." He said, I gasp in mock offense before laughing. Hashirama beams. "I am great at Fuinjutsu too. So we could probably get this seal done if we nonstop work all night and day tomorrow, but we have to find place down some seals so we stay undetected whilst doing this, and keeping out of sight if anyone actually finds this place." Hashirama said, Tobirama and Mito nod in agreement.

(Fun fact: Hashirama is probably one of the strongest Fuinjutsu users because of his Sage Art: Gate of the Great God. This technique was used by him in the Naruto series when he was in Sage Mode. Giant Torii Gates fell down and pinned the target - Google)

I beam and hold out a fist, Hashirama does the same and Mito and Tobirama look confused. "It's a fist bump!" They look hesitant before sighing and joining and we all bump fists. Me and Hashirama laugh and Mito and Tobirama slightly smile. "Alright we have to put up the detection seals, we don't want the Old man finding 3 reanimated shinobi here." I said, laughing slightly. Mito nods and starts making the seals before placing 4 in a box formation around the training ground, making it glow for a second before turning invisible. "It's a bit like a Genjutsu layer, if they walk in the barrier it will lead them back to the village. No one can hear, see or detect us at all" She said, I look at her with stars in my eyes. "Thats so cool!" She smiles and ruffles my hair. I blush a bit at the affection.

"Alright, Akari as your only Level 1 on Fuinjutsu, we will have to do most of the work-" Mito started to say. I sulk. "-but if you watch you can learn a lot of things." She finished. I shoot up with determination in my eyes. "Let's do this!" I declare, they all chuckle and I go and grab the stuff they need. Hashirama creates a small house with his Wood Style. I look at him. "You have to teach me that! That's awesome!" I said, pointing at him. He smiles and ruffles my hair. "Sure thing Little Senju." He said. I smile and we go to a table and lay down all the Fuinjutsu Equipment. "Alright guys we got 2 days maximum. Let's do this." I said. They nod.

For the first 6 hours we spent working on the formula. I pitched in saying about time-space seals and they agreed.
Another 6 hours went past, they already started the seal and I had a 1 hour nap before waking up to continue helping. They protested saying I should sleep more but I refused saying I wanted to learn. While watching, I took notes and practiced Fuinjutsu, I made it to Level 2. When I did I jumped for joy and they congratulated me. I decided to unseal the dango I got from the Bell test. It's still fresh luckily. So I shared it with them even though they said they didn't need to eat. But I said. "Even if you don't need to, it must be nice to eat something again." They thanked me with grins and smiles.

The next 12 hours I spent watching, training and sleeping and communicating. And about 3 hours later we finally finished the seal. "You guys did it! That's so awesome!" I said with admiration. "Well you did help out a bit Little Senju." Hashirama smiled. Mito and Tobirama nodded and I grabbed them all in a group hug. "Thank you guys" I smile. They hug back. We all pull back from the hug before I cleared my throat. "I have the Chunin exams in about 2 weeks. Want to test this seal out? 8 months training." I said. They nod and I smile. "I have to inform my teammates that I will be not with them for the next 2 weeks. I'm sure they won't mind cause they have their own training to do." I said. They nod.

~~~Timeskip: She told Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura as-well as Kakashi she wouldn't be with them for about 2 weeks because she would be training, they questioned at first but accepted it. She said she would make it up to them by buying them dinner at Yakiniku Q and they accepted because it's practically a 5 star restaurant.~~~

I make my way back to Mito, Tobirama and Hashirama and greet them when I arrive. They say hello back before they place down the seal around the training ground. My 8 month training begins now. During these 8 months I will perfect my Taijutsu. Water and Wood release, My sharingan capabilities as-well as Fuinjutsu.

I grew close to my Sensei's. Hashirama is basically my best friend, ride or die. Mito is like a older sister and Tobirama is like a grumpy but cool uncle.   As Hashirama had a bestfriend as a Uchiha he knew how to train with him to make the Sharingan stronger. He tells me stories about Madara, how they met, how they trained, how Madara acted and how they created Konoha. He also explained why they battled. Mito talks a lot about Kushina Uzumaki, I told Mito I actually admired Kushina a lot and Mito just smiled with a Nostalgic look in her eye. Me and Tobirama spar a lot and he taught me a lot about Water Jutsu, he taught me how to summon water without having a water source. Hashirama started to teach me about the Sage arts, if I combine it to my Mokuton, it would be a lot stronger. Unfortunately I couldn't achieve it yet, I need more training but Hashirama says I'm close.

I asked Mito about the seal on her forehead and she calls it the Byakugō no In (Strength of 100 Seal) My eyes went wide when I heard that. "Tsunade Senju has the Same seal!" I said and Hashirama overhead and started talking about his and Tsunade's gambling habits. I asked him if he could teach me to gamble and he agreed. Tobirama also taught me how to play Shogi. I asked Mito if I could learn the seal, she told me how to do it. I have to focus chakra on one point of the body for a long period of time. It will be stored. I asked her how long and she said it could take years. So I decided to start now.

(Fun-fact: it's actually unknown if Mito Uzumaki has the Byakugō no In, it's not confirmed. Apparently it was fully developed by Tsunade but it was created in the Sage of Six Paths Era. Even though it isn't confirmed Mito has the seal, she has it in my book because why not )

When the 8 months was over I said my goodbye's. "Bye Hashirama! Bye Tobirama-san! Bye Mito-neesan!" I said, waving. Mito widens her eyes at me calling her older sister, before smiling warmly. "Goodbye Imoto" She said back, tears fall down my face as their coffins disappear into the ground. I smile, happy that I have a new family. I return their bodies to their graves. And pick up the seal before putting it with the extra seals they made. Just incase. I decided to go to the Uchiha compound. Seeing yellow tape at the entrance, I duck under it before heading into the compound house. I look around and see the Uchiha library I walk in and look for some Kenjutsu scrolls. While doing that I accidentally knock over a scroll. I pick it up and is about to put it back before something catches my eye.

"Summoning Jutsu" I mumble before opening it, seeing a list of names. Shisui Uchiha catches my eye, but it's crossed out. I hum. 'I've seen these before, you have to write your name in blood to get a contract with summoning animals, if I'm correct, Shisui summoned Ravens.' I thought before biting my finger with my teeth, making blood appear before writing my name.

Akari Uchiha-Senju.

I finish writing before bringing the scroll outside and into the abandoned training grounds and start wizzing through hand signs. Dog, Boar, Monkey, Bird, Sheep. "Kuchiyose no Jutsu." I shout before there's a massive cloud of smoke and I block my eyes with my arm. I look up and see a Raven, about 70 feet tall. I sweatdrop before calling out to it. "Hey!" It looks down at me and tilts it head. "Who are you?" It said in a deep voice. I sigh before waving it to bend down with my hand. "I'm Akari Uchiha-Senju, but I don't use Senju a lot." I said, bowing. It nods. "Hello Akari Uchiha-Senju. I am Karasu. Your new Summoning Crow, Chief of Karasu no Kuni "(鴉の国。Meaning The Land of Ravens, if it's wrong correct me I used google translate.)

"Hello Karasu, is it possible for you to be smaller, maybe?" I ask with a sweatdrop. (Im not entirely sure if Summoning Animals can shrink at will, but it's fan fiction anything is possible.) Karasu nods before he shrinks to a normal raven size. I hold out my arm and he flies onto my shoulder. I drop my arm. "It's nice to meet you Karasu, but we have to go meet my team now. It's time for the Chunin Exams. Will you stay in The Land of Ravens or will you join me?" I ask, he thinks before nodding. "I'll stay with you Akari. We have some bonding to do anyway." He said. I nod and smile. I walk to the Team 7 meeting place and see my teammates there. Naruto and Sakura shout at me. "You're late!" They point at me. I chuckle sheepishly. "Sorry guys I had some last minute errands to run." I reply. They nod, giving a weird look to Karasu before we walk to the Academy. Apparently we have to find Room 301.

We walk up the stairs and see a big crowd surrounding the door. We decide to check and see what is happening, looking at the sign next to the room of the door I see it says 301. 'That's a Genjutsu, we only walked up 2 floors. Some people are just stupid' I thought before watching a guy in a green skin tight suit get kicked back and a girl with buns in her hair about to get backhanded in the face. I exchange a glance with Karasu, before I speed over and stop his hand. "Hey.." I start in a dangerously low tone. My head facing the ground. "Shouldn't you two be guarding the gate" I said, raising my head slowly glaring at them. They shiver but don't move. Sasuke, Sakura and Naruto walk over. "Hey, take down the Genjutsu on the door." Sasuke said.

I let go of the Chunin's hand before walking over to the guy and girl. "Are you two okay?" I said, holding my hand out for both of them. They grab it and I hoist them up. They brush of any dust before nodding. "Thank you for your help.!" The guy in green said. The girl nods in agreement. "My name is Akari Uchiha, what is your guys names?" I said. "I am TenTen." The girl introduces. I nod and shake her hand. "I am Rock Lee." The guy said. I nod and shake his hand. I narrow my eyes at them. "So..." I start, they tense.

"Why were you holding back?" I said, watching their eyes widen looking around. They gesture a 'shh' motion with their fingers and I nod. "We want to keep a low profile. So people don't target us in the exams." Rock Lee whispered. I make a 'oh' face and nod. "I wish you both luck, you guys seem pretty chill so if you need some help. Send of some sort of signal I can catch but no one else can." I said, they look shocked before nodding with slight smiles. I see Sasuke and that Chunin about to kick each other. I went to go stop it but Rock Lee beat me to it, he grabbed both of their legs. "So much for Low Profile." I mutter, TenTen nods in agreement.

~~~Timeskip: Rock Lee and Sasuke fought, Sasuke lost obviously. Might Guy drops in like a boss and Team 7 get sent into the actual Chunin Examination room after Kakashi sent his good luck wishes.~~~

We walk inside of the room 301 and see a lot of 'intimidating' Genins. "Honestly they aren't even that scary, that guy looks like a Banana" I mumble to Karasu, gesturing with my head to the Banana looking guy. Karasu chuckles slightly. "Sasuke-kun~" is all I hear before I see a flash of blonde crash onto Sasuke's back. I go over to Sakura and dig my head in the neck to avoid bursting out laughing, my shoulders shaking making Karasu fly on my head. Sakura covers her mouth with her hand, shoulders also shaking from the look on Sasuke's face. Naruto also walks over and holds himself up by holding my shoulder, hearing his snickers. Sasuke looks at us with betrayal making it harder for us to not burst out laughing.

Ino looks at Sakura with a smug look and Sakura decides to play along with the 'Sasuke-Kun is Mine' act. She puts on a fake angry look. "Get off him Ino-pig." She said, balling up her fist in front of her face, Me and Naruto supporting each other as we laugh as quietly as we can. Shikamaru and Choji walk over and see what is happening. They both sweatdrop.
Ino let's go of Sasuke, he walks over to us with the most TRAUMATIZEd look on his face, Me and Naruto burst out laughing, practically wheezing as we support each other for balance, tears coming out of our eyes.

Sasuke punches both of our heads in irritation but it only makes us laugh harder. I calm down and wipe away the tears from my eyes. "Oh, that has made my day." I said, still chuckling imagining Sasuke's face. Naruto nods along with me. Shikamaru chuckles and Choji just eats his chips. Sakura and Ino are arguing. Kiba, Hinata and Shino arrive. "Looks like the Loser Squad has arrived." Kiba said. I narrow my eyes at him. "What sort of name is that dog breath?" I said. He just scoffs before starting to talk to Naruto and Shikamaru. I look at Hinata. 'This. Child. Is. Adorable. Must. Protect.' I thought, nodding. Karasu must be thinking what I'm thinking, cause we exchange looks before nodding. Hinata looks at us with the most adorable confused face and I can't help it. I engulf her in a hug.

"A-Akari? What are y-you doing?" Hinata stutters out, her head in my chest and I hold her protectively, glaring at any 'intimidating' genins who even breath in her direction. "Must. Protect." I said. She just sweatdrops before accepting her fate. Karasu glaring at anyone who looks at Hinata. "I would keep it down if I were you." I hear a voice say. I look over and see some weird gray Genin who looks 14. "Oh yeah? Who are you?" I said, walking over to him, my arm around Hinata's shoulder. "My name is Kabuto." He said. I glare at him. "Okay? Is that all?" I said sassily. He just frowns before explaining some wack ass ninja cards. "I wonder if he's like related to Kakashi, they both look old and have grey hair." I mumble, thinking no one can hear me. But Hinata did and giggles. I smile at her and pat her head. "Your my Imoto now." I declared. She looks up shocked that I just said that out of nowhere. She just nods. I smile.

Kabuto goes on about how he has information on every Genin here. I narrow my eyes. Sasuke asks for 2 names. "Do you have any information on Sabaku no Gaara, and Rock Lee" he said. Kabuto nods and adds chakra to the card. I narrow my eyes as he shows the information he got. 'If I am correct, Rock Lee and Gaara haven't taken the Chunin Exams before, so Kabuto couldn't have got it unless he went through secret files in the Hokage's office.' I thought, glaring at Kabuto. 'I would call him out for it, but that could cause an uproar.' I thought.

Some sound nin come and blast Kabuto with some sound waves. He supposedly dodged it but he threw up afterwards and his glasses broke. 'The vibrations of the Sound Attack' I hum. I look down at Hinata, I bend down a little and whisper. "If you need any help Imoto, just tap the desk once and activate your Byakugan, I'll let you use my answers, because this will supposedly be a written test, we are in a classroom." I whisper to her, she looks at me with a thankful gaze before nodding. I ruffle her hair and she swats my hand away, trying to fix it. I chuckle and she pouts at me. "This is my raven, Karasu. Karasu, this is Hinata." I introduce, Karasu jumps on my arm as I hold it out in front of Hinata and Karasu gently pecks her forehead. I smile as she laughs slightly.

A poof of smoke at the front of the room gains my attention aswell as everyone else's. "Alright gaki's my name is Ibiki Morino and I will be your examiner." A guy said, as the smoke reveals some guy with scars on his face as-well as other Chunin. "Isn't he the Head of Interrogation and Torture?" I ask Karasu and Hinata. They nod. I just smirk. "This is going to be fun" I said. Hinata just sweat drops at me.

The Chunin Exams Begin!

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

5880 Words! What the hell?! 💀 I told you guys it's a long chapter

What do you guys think?

Akari has a new family! Woo.

The Chunin Exams begin! Are you excited?

Have a good day/night

~ Author.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 1 88
'Screams. Fire. Buildings destroyed. People running to find shelter. "Momma!" A little girl, with chocolate skin, black and thick curly hair, and bri...
64.9K 1.7K 30
KAKASHI X FEM! READER **THIS IS AN 18+ FIC, NO CHILDREN PLEASE** Y/N: When my brother Shisui was murdered, I was pulled out of the Anbu by the third...
136K 6K 29
Kids? Kids?! Kids! Oh, yes! Sakura Haruno, Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha and Sai have been turned into toddlers by the notorious criminal group---the...
1.2K 63 8
Sasuke approached the cell, his dark eyes locking onto the girl. "I left you back in the village to keep you safe, yet you manage to get yourself kid...