The demon and impossible love...

By evarajter

Y/n is happy at home but one day she meet a boy. They call him Pan. And then Everything change for her. She h... More

Getting to know the story
Part 1-Meeting
Part 2-Nightmare
Part 3-fight
Part 4 -"Welcome to Neverland"
Part 5- Secret
Part 6-Magic
Part 7-Captain Hook
part 8-Welcome back to Neverland
part 9-Try not to fall in love
part 11-Get away from her
part 12-Wait for me in dreams
part 13-Home?
Part 14-Henry
Part 15-Loving
Part 16-Open fellings
Part 17-Goddess
Part 18-Let go
part 19-Storybrooke
Part 20-Problems
Part 21-Back in Neverland
Part 22-Cave
Part 23-Athena
Part 24-Godess with goddess
Part 25-New visitors
Part 26- Wednesday
27-Why?!!
Part 28-Finding out
A/n

part 10-Love

21 0 0
By evarajter

*This is the outfit you wearing the next day*

*Y/n POV*
When I finished singing, I was very tired because I had no other choice, so I sincerely asked Peter if I could go sleep.
"Jup"he says.

*Next day*
When I wake up, I see a boy next to my bed. I think he's Pan's right hand. "What do you want" I ask him with a cold face. "I came to see you" he answers. "Why?" I ask him again."Because you look cute when you sleep" he replies. Wait! WHAT! "Looking at me when I'm sleeping is very scary and why are you doing that!?!?" I ask him angrily.

"because you're so cute when you sleep ok?!" she shouts back. "And I think I like you," he says. "I know you like me, everyvone likes me." I say"I don't mean I like you, I mean I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!" he says in a high voice. YOU ARE WHAT?!!Hmmmm...he's hot. And it would be fun to see Peter angry. And I doubt he would do anything about it since he is his right hand man.And maybe if...I can convince Felix to trust me, then I can find out the secret that Peter is hiding from me. AND I CAN GET OFF THIS ISLAND!!

Perfect plan☺️😌

And so I say "I love you too Felix" he smiles back and replies "Would you be my girlfriend" WAIT WHAT!?! I didn't expect it to happen so quickly, but I agree anyway. After all, he is my ticket out of this island. And I don't want to waste the opportunity. Either way I will win this game and PETER PAN will be defeated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
659K 33.2K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
GOLD By Aoi_Reid

Fanfiction

1.3K 92 15
Marinette Dupain-Cheng starts her senior year of high school. Her goals are to survive her last year of school, get an apprenticeship at Gabriel and...
954K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.