𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓓𝓲𝓪𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰

By The_Artsy_WereWolf

ᴹʳ. ˢⁿᵃᵏᵉ ˣ ˢⁿᵃᵏᵉ!ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ In which two of the most greatest, badist, most extraordinary Bad guys the world ha... More

Prologue
✨Casting roll✨
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
(New years/Christmas Special
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 + epilogue

Chapter 3

3.7K 104 48
By The_Artsy_WereWolf

𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝

✨Long chapter✨

"So help me Diane, if I get one more letter about questions with the progress of "The good guys" I will, oh-ho, I WILL use my power on the mailing system!" (Y/n) had screeched, throwing the paper down onto her desk about the uproar of last week's fiasco.

Diane shifted against her chair, overlooking her own paperwork as Governor, having to take off her glasses to rub her eyes. Placing them to the side to take a small break.

"It'll only be for the next couple of weeks, I'm sure the professor has got things under control." The fox reassured, soft paws grazing over the local news paper to take a small peak at what has been going on.
(Y/n) slithered out of the confines of her warm spot next to the sunlit window, opting to go and get herself a small snack.
Before leaving she tilted her head back to peer at Diane's soft face, reading and flipping over the thin news paper.

"Ya need anything DeeDee? I'm getting Dinner."
The female snake called, causing Diane's head to turn ever so slightly up.

"No, no. I'm fine, Thank you (Y/Nn). I just ate this afternoon." She waved off, her laughter becoming muffled when she drank her lukewarm tea. The serpent nodded and let Diane scale the papers tall words and framed black and white pictures.

Half hour had passed sense (Y/n) had slithered back into office to see an absolutely enraged Diane.

She had already called for a car to be dispatched and escorted to the Marmalade residents ASAP.
The quick sound of hard flats had echoed the walls as she had grabbed her purse and keys.
"Diane! Hold up- what happened?" (Y/n) had paused to a complete stop when Diane had went back around her drawer to grab the neatly folded up news paper.
She then walked right back over and presented the ever so glorious photo of none other than Wolf, Snake, Tarantula, Piranha and Shark, in fuzzy animal onesies.

Taking a closer look, Shark was smiling nervously, tiny Guinea pig's clung onto the top end of his teeth, the look of horror we're struck on all of their faces. Wolf had taken ahold of Snakes neck, as the last shot had made it seem as if Snake had hacked up a remaining Guinea pig from his mouth; Which is quite possible with the track record these guys had.

(Y/n)'s tail crumpled the thin paper with a shaking tail. This is what happened in under a damn week?!

"C'mon, our ride is here. I have some words with the professor."
Diane glowered to the door, her paw reaching for it, pulling down the silver knobs confined engravings to head outside.
A silent nod came from the female serpent, a hard look on their face as they slithered right alongside the foxes silent steps.

•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

"Tress passing, burglary- assault with a deadly reptile?! As if thoe's poor rodents haven't been through enough already!"
Diane's voice broke through the tension thick air, smacking the news paper that she held firmly in her grasp for emphasis.

The straight glare that came over the nervously grinning Bad guys almost made them shiver from how absolutely horribly they messed things up.
(Y/n) could almost groan at the paperwork and meetings that they were going to have to schedule for the next few days.

"Now, Diane, (Y/n) please-" Marmalade stepped forward, trying to explain the situation so that some of the misinformation could be situated and solved, but a quick hiss caused his mouth to shut immediately.
In a quick motion, the Vice Governor took the slightly crumpled news paper and held it up closer to the pigs vision, causing the others to slightly back up by how fast she could be when shoving it forward, dark tipped tongue flickering angrily.

"Professor! We gave you a week to sort these guys out. The Gala's is happening in just a couple of days, and the media is going to go absolutely feral in the morning!"
The female snake tossed the article to the side, the tip of her tail going to squeeze the bridge of her snout so that an unwelcoming headache won't form.

"Yeah, but you see my dear-"

"Whooo..! Oookay..! We're sorry Professor but I'm calling the chief. Let's go (Y/n)." Diane drawled out, having to take a moment to take everything in from how disorganized and unsafe things are at the mental inducing situation at hand. Quickly turning tail and starting to walk out of the interior of Marmalade's - Quite admittedly very nice- abode.

(Y/n) was just about to follow her when two small hands placed themselves to the snakes body to stop them in their tracks.
"No need to leave just yet, I'll talk to her, and I would like to talk with you as well Ms. (Y/Ln)."

An exasperated look over took the reptiles face, about to say something before the little rodent had speeded over to a not listening fox. Having no interest in staying back with the only company the room offered, she had slithered to the platinum hallways in search for a seating.
She did promise to have a small hang out with the professor... Wait a minute, no she didn't? Did she? They couldn't even remember anymore.

With the memory wavering, they felt as if their thoughts had run cold, not noticing that they had made it to an even darker place of the estate. Completely past the flashy statues that lined the walls, a door sat at the end of the hall, ominous and left slightly ajarr.

Curiosity plauged her mind, her eyes squinting only slightly as her body slowly tapered to the door.

Only for a loud call had steard (Y/n)'s attention harshly.
Marmalade's small body had hopped to jump right in front of her, small paws held up in a way to block the pathway.

"Ah! Ms. (Y/n), what a pleasant surprise! I was just about to come and get you. Now, what on earth are you doing all the way back here?"

Not wanting to seem suspiciously nosey, and very curious of the impending doom the door gave off; (Y/n) almost had to catch her tongue when talking. Sharp words never seemed like the friendly option, so, she swallowed.

"I was just wondering around, nothing too big... You have quite the architecture. A costume lamp of the love Crater in honor of your good deeds seem fitting."
The commonality of smalltalk seemed to do the trick of getting the suspension off the reptiles metaphorical shoulders.
And the professor seemed to like the attention he was given, blush dusting his fuzzy face.

"Oh stop it, dearie. I can only do so much for this city, you are of course second in had with Ms. Foxington after all." The pig charmed, the snake followed after the small rodent, steps quick and we'll paced. But not before taking a single last glance back down the hallway, wondering what that was all about...

•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅
"You sure your gonna be alright? I can still come and pick you up."

Diane's voice shallowly answered through the speaker of the phone.
The peaceful sound of crickets and gentle wind invaded (Y/n)'s census.
"Don't worry too much, DeeDee. I just finished having dinner with the Professor, you would not believe how much food was on the table, kept insisting that I was his guest and all that jumbo." (Y/n) had whisked off, head leaning against the cool wall.

"Well, he was nominated the kindest Samaritan among our city. Well, I'll come pick you up tomorrow then if your insisting. Hopefully nothing too drastic happens till then."
The female reptile laughed, hearing Diane's very teasing voice come through the device.

(Y/n)'s eyes had shifted to the glass sliding door.
The lights were still on, and she could faintly hear the gangs voices past the panels, echoing due to how spacious Marmalade's place was.
They sounded lively, fun and charismatic.

"Okay Dee, I'll see you tomorrow. Be sure to get some sleep, and please eat breakfast before leaving the damn house.."
A sultry laugh, a small, "alright" was left before the line cut with a small beep.

The warm light had welcomed the reptile in with a warm and radiant hug, having already seen the very self revolving rodents decorative style after her initial chat with him.
He did considered it a date of course... Something was off with the professor, years of doubt had been riddled in the back of (Y/n)'s head for ages now.

Trust is a significant step for her, even if the little light conversation's of local pass byers, or the local news anchor woman that keeps insisting on an interview with either Diane or herself, (Y/n) just... Shuts down most times. She wasn't cut out for this, her inner voice had screamed and bashed the wayward anxiety into the confines of her mental stability, and into her now, normal life.

She couldn't call back the last time she found herself a good laugh from when her trusty fox friend had brought her out and into the light.

...And the nefarious Mr. Snake.

How did he make her laugh? The question had shot through her head plenty a time within the first few days after the incident.

"Ay, you alright there Miss. Vice? You've been starring at the wall for quite some time now." A calm and warm voice had cut through (Y/n)'s over thinking.
Sharks head had peaked over the marbled wall, his larg head obvious along with his body, even though he had slightly tried to make himself a tiny bit smaller, but failed completely.

The snake sputtered, shaking their head to ridd of any remnants of their thoughts.

"Yeah! Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about it." (Y/n) replied quickly, waving the whole ordeal off as if it had never happened, this caused the aquatic animal to raise a concerned brow at this, holding up his two finns to stop the smaller reptile.

"Now hold on, of I wasn't friends with a few more people that lie their way through anything, I would know a very bad one. What's up?" His voice chipper and welcoming as a shark could make it. (Y/n) was almost impressed, if not for her own spiral of sighs of how she had been caught that easily.

It has been a long time hasn't it?

Not having to lie her way out of being behind the slammers, though, as if wide bars could keep a snake in one place though...

She was mostly surprised it was Mr. Shark of all Bad guys, he seemed more inclined to stay with the group if anything else.

The snake pondered, he seemed nice, but under every charade came with strings. It didn't matter who or what, someone wants something. At least, that's what her father always said.

But he also seemed insisting, the small tilt to his head, the worry that etched onto his face...

"... I don't know, I just feel... Weirded by the professor."
Truths, though, she hadn't said anything more, that caught the Shark's attention. And judging by his relaxed manner and roll of playful eyes, he seemed to understand.

"Oooh, please. Me and my group are very on edge with the guy. He expects us to get it right in just a couple a weeks! I'm tired of it man!" The massive fish pouted, crossing his fins while taking a long huff.
The slow tilt of the head from the reptile only led him on his rant about Marmalade, sure he could be fun and make his friends do funny things all for the satisfaction of doing something good, but the guy had obviously thought it would be like an easy light switch for them...

How... Annoying.

"But, yeah. Everything else had been good so far, free food, free comfortable sleeping spots. Wolf doing his little friend thing with Snake... I donno, I guess it could be a little bit hard and stressful now that we're trying. We have little to no redeeming qualities."
The shark had a sad look upon his face, eyes casted down and away from the sparkly reptile.

"Did you just... Dump all of your drama to a Vice Governor?"
A small playful smirk increases on (Y/n)'s face when Mr. shark had froze on the spot, eyes wide and fins to his mouth with a small gasp.

But, the small smirk turned into a kind one, the end of their tail had shifted to rest on the larger sharks shoulder to rub gently, forren to this, Shark had the first thought to move away, he was usually the one to initiate the hugs of his group, but now that it was happening to him it felt so strange and a little alarming.

"Calm down, I'm not gonna broadcast your whole fit on live TV if that's what you're thinking; that's Tiffany's job.
Besides, if you are trying to be good and you realize that it's not that easy, then there are definitely redeeming qualities that you don't realize. I can tell that your the heart of the group, and they appreciate you being there for them."
The small look of shock and amazement crossed his face, almost like a child who had listened to the best fantastical story he has ever read.

"Do ya mean it?" Mr. Shark had asked, hope filling his dark pooled eyes.

The reptile gave a small chuckle, to which the other had made a small frown, expecting to be a joke like how Mr. Snake had always done, but the laugh never became sinister, only gentler.

"Of course I mean it, I wasn't all good my whole life either."

Comfortable silence rolled over, Shark had a large grin spread across his maw from how nice this felt, being accepted, not frowned upon

After a few short minutes, Mr. Shark had bounced back up, his smile never leaving his face, and keeping his eyes to (Y/n)'s. Her body becoming lax, and letting the cool tile run against her scales.

"Well, I gotta go back to my group, it was nice talking to you Ms. vice!" Mr. Shark waved off, seemingly in a very much better mood than when he had just entered the room.

Smiling, (Y/n) had only shook her head, a gentle wave of her tail back as a nice send off to her new former aquatic acquaintance.

Almost missing the small sway of his dorsal fin.

•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

"The hell's got you all smiley?" Mr. Snake snapped, confused looks crossed over the gangs faces when Shark had walked back in, sharp teeth shining bright for the whole world to see.

"OOooh nothing~ Just feelin' a small bit happy is all!"

The whole room went deathly quiet. If Wolf was in the room at the moment his jaw would've dropped just as far as everyone else's had at the second he said thoe's words proudly.

"What?!" They all screamed. Shark almost toppled over from how shrill everyone screeched.

"Shark, are ya feeling alright buddy? Were you the one hit in the head this time?" Webs hopped on the great whites shoulder, her hand had patted the side of Sharks rough face, as if to check a fever.

"What? No no, you guys! I'm doin' just fine! I just had a small talk with the Vice, and man! Were they nice!"

Mr.Snake had to snap his head back at the new information being fed to them, the vice? Again?! When was he ever going to lose that damn Python?!

Snake's body wrapped around Sharks shoulders, his eyebrows knitted into a tight glare, the tip of his tail grabbing his face to make absolutely sure Shark was listening and looking into his eyes.
"Stay away from that damn vice, she gives me a very bad feeling, like there's something she's not telling us, or anyone for that matter..." Snake's fangs grit against his jaw, tongue flickering a few times, insinuating aggression.

Shark pushed snake away from his face, the older snake let go once getting his voice heard.
"Now hold on, what exactly did that chika say to you amigo?"

Shark sat down, both of his fins clasped together before a small flush on his cheeks formed from the very comment he remembered the vice giving to him, sitting down on one of the open available chairs to look down at his friends when recalling.
"She told me that I was the heart of the group, she said it in the most sincerest way possible... I.. just felt a very nice feeling bubble up, knowing that someone actually supports us..."

The group went back into a state of silence, everyone's eyes glancing at each other with wild confusion, Ms. Tarantula tilted her head just a bit.
"She really said that? And meant it?"

Shark smiled, and with a small nod, he confirmed it to be true.

A sputter of laughter spilled out within the group, Snake almost choking and hacking against the most ridiculous thing he has ever heard.
"That is the most stupidest thing I've ever heard! The vice? Caring for us??? How dumb does she think she is?!" Snake's cynical laugh had only spurred the others on their own laughing mess.

Shark looked between his friends with a small twinge of hurt, but, when he saw that they were completely serious that they obviously had not believed him, Mr. Shark put on a small smile, hiding the depth of his feelings further.
"Yeah... How stupid, we're The Bad guys right? We won't change."

"Atta guy!" Snake reached his tail over his friend, giving him a sort of side hug that lasted a few seconds, Piranha jumping on the tops of his head, hugging the top side.

"Never gonna let thoe's goodie two shoe weirdos take our best friend, we always finish a job, like wolf said." Ms.Tarantula reassured, while Snake only nodded in confirmation.

"Exactly. Say, where's Wolf?" Snake had shifted away from the group, shifty eyes glancing around till he heard the of a small branch being snapped from outside, it wasn't windy, so he slithered watchfully, Shark turning on the lights on the way over to find Wolf outside.
In his paws, the small kitten that was still clung to the tree that day that they were trying to save.

Now, being curled in the warmth of Wolf's arms, and the extra layer of warmth from the soft cotton of his sheep onesie didn't make it better.
The confusion set in, tail slightly wagging when looking down at his friends face when talking to Marmalade, who had gotten a video that had done an amazing work, the likes had blasted through the screen, along with very encouraging words from the people who watched it.

"Y-you filmed that?" Wolf asked, as the small guinea pig turned his phone around to give the whole show.
Everyone looked at each other in triumph, finally they were going somewhere! All thanks to their very convincing friend.
A literal wolf in sheep's clothing.

"This just might be enough to win over the guests at the Galla!"

Hoots and hollars of joy came from the group, Shark scooping up his friends in a cuddle group while walking back inside to celebrate, Wolf joining closely, up until he was pulled back by Marmalade.
He looked down at the rodent, trying to keep the rescued kitten in his arms long enough from bumping into the underside of his jaw lovingly.

"Uh, Wolf! I must say, you really turned a corner. Your really getting it."

The conversation went from casual, to... Concerning.

"It's just a shame you have to carry all that baggage."

Snake was the first to stop and hear the comment Marmalade had said to wolf, confusion had built in his face, keeping himself grounded to hear more.

"What are you talking- you mean the guys?" Wolves confusion also set in, voice seeming to grow softer as to not draw too much attention, never had he thought that his friends, his family, would be of any burden to him.

"What do you mean?"

"You have great potential, but at some point your going to have to choose between your friends, or the good life."

Silence enveloped the area as both Wolf and Snake had let the words sink in, Snake being more prominent on his friend, would he really go back on his friends like this? For the god forsaken 'good life?'

Slithering back inside, he didn't want to hear any more of the conversation, head full and spilling with the overbearing thought of being left.

He passed his smiling friends, all talking about how perfect everything was, how smoothly this plan was going. He didn't care about that now, he needed to be alone for a bit before lights out.

•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Snake couldn't sleep, no matter how hard he tried, nor the warmth of the soft tube like onesie kept him at peace with his thoughts.
He shifted slightly, eyes casting to the side to think before opening his mouth.
"Hey, you still awake?"
The reptile asked, Wolf being under the bunk Snake had called shot gun for at the sight of it.

The soft murmurs of the kitten had broke through the little silence the room brought with Sharks loud snoring.
Causing snake to double take and ask if Wolf really brought the cat in with them.

"Yeah... Yeah, yeah, I'm just- I'm just saving that up for later.. why? what's up?" Wolf asked, placing the cat farther onto the bed away from him, casting his gaze back up to pay attention to what his close friend had to say.

"I'm just getting a little worried... Sense you've kinda become a..."
Snake gripped the end of the sheets, mind rolling with different possibilities, while Wolf had questioned what he had become of their "Con-cation".

"You know.. Teachers pet. Getting all cozy with Marmalade. Your tail wagging and everything..."

"Well yeah! It has to be believable." Wolf reassured, arms crossing over his head to get more comfortable after the kitten had kept on laying next to his head, displaying its love for the canine.

"Uhuh... Yeah, I guess so. As long as it's all part of the plan."
A small beat of silence had graced the room before snake had uncoiled under the blanket to make double sure that Wolf had gotten his message loud and clear.

"It IS all part of the plan, isn't it?"

Wolf sat up, to look Snake in the eye when talking, knowing that the more attention the snake had got with these situations of doubt, the more he could say things to him without sounding like he was dismissing his feelings and throwing it is the window.

He cared for his friend dearly, so he looked into his glowing pale yellow eyes to ground snake into knowing that he would never stray from the plan.
After all, he was the one to make the plan in the first place. Trying to Convince himself as well along the way.
" Snake, buddy, who made the plan to begin with?"

"... You did."

" So I'm the one who sticks to the plan the most, right?"
Snake fell silent for a minute, thinking things over, eyes searching through wolf's to find a hint of clarification that he was indeed keeping to his word.
His nose had inhaled a bit of breath before nodding his head, eyes rolling to the side to admit that it did indeed make sense.

"But if the plan were ever to change, You- you'd tell me... Right?" Snake's tongue flickered through his teeth when he talked, the serenity in his words caught Wolf in a small look of shock before pulling the soft hood of his sheep onesie, revealing the sharp ends of his ears to poke out from underneath it.

"You have my word. Go bad?"
Wolf smiled, pulling up his paw to form a fist, leaving the older snake to look at the fist with a bit of relief.

" Or go home." His head moved to bump the top of his head to wolf's fist, the silent smile had been kept on his face for a small second before he had slithered up and out of bed, heading to the door.
Wolf looked to the reptile with confusion, ears tipped down when tilting his head.

"Hey, where are you going?"

" I'm going to get a drink of water, I think I'm overheating in this damned thing." Snake had pulled the hood off of his unicorn onesie, having going to put on some more open once morning comes along.
Leaving the confines on where his friends we're sleeping, and Wolf, who stayed up to think.

•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

The water cooled his palate, the light in kitchen were the only thing that actually kept him awake, along with the warmth it came with.
A calming aura had placed itself in the room, how he wished he had the time to make overly sweetened tea, but that would only serve to keep him up for the rest of the night, and he'd rather not have a whole day of feeling tired after a day like this.

He placed the glass down upside down when done, taking a few seconds to savor the coolness before taking his leave, moving his tail to flick the lights off.

But his tail had frozen when he heard the sound of gentle slithering coming from the other end of the hall, and what his tongue had picked up, the gentle scent of (Your favorite fragrance).
Not too overpowering, but very... Pleasant, if he had to describe it.

"I don't need to go home."
The hushed voice of an unsuspecting python, the light sound of their scales hitting the smooth tile below.
In her grip, a phone rested against her ear to talk to the caller on the other line while simultaneously using the thicker base of her body to open the fridge. Not having noticing Snake at all at the edge of the kitchen, hiding in the depth of shadows in the hall. Watchful and suspicious eyes downing her every move.

"I know the two of you are back from holliday, and that's good. But you forget the fact that I can't just up and leave the place I live, not now anyway..."
(Y/n) had hummed, the person sounding dismayed on the other line.

Her face scrunched slightly, probably by what the unknown caller had stated.
Her body shifting around to look for something to lightly munch on for a 12:30 midnight snack.
Eventually finding something to appease their appetite before bed.

"You know I don't do that anymore, I've changed. In a good way, like Diane said." The smile graced against her lips, only slightly though.
Mr. Snake's eyebrow raised in confusion, she doesn't do what anymore?

He couldn't ponder to himself much longer when a part of his tail had collided with a chair just a small ways, causing a small squeak against the tiles under it.
Curses filled his mind now with straight panic when trying to book it straight to the edge of the door way, only for a force to quite literally smack him up side the head quite harshly.

What in hell's name was that?!

A spoon.

A spoon.

The randomness almost made Snake want to laugh!

"Mother, I'm gonna have to call you back, bye." The end caller sound had rung through the air as the Eastern brown snake grabbed the spoon that laid dormant on the floor, the two eyeing each other in a very intense stare down.

"This- this a joke right?" Snake asked, the tip of his tail holding onto the handle of the spoon, waving it a bit to show just how absurd this choice of weapon was.
A flabbergasted huff of air sputtered passed a fangless mouth.

"What are you up to Snake." (Y/n) had replied flatly, having to keep herself from staring at the metallic object in Mr. Snake's grip to keep their train of thought.

"I should be asking you the same thing...! Shouldn't you be back in your villa of nice offices with Foxington or whatever??" Snake, now pointed the spoon towards the Ball Python, eyes thinned and his body forming a protective S shape, the other doing the same.

"If you must know, I'm tasked with getting you, and your friends, something nice to wear for the Gala this weekend, so a simple "thank you" should suffice."

"Haha. No."

The two were now circling the dining table, If either were to leap across, it would definitely make a large amount of noise due to the fine china set neatly, no doubt from that... Ever so creepy Cuddles the professor keeps around as a butler.
"Now what's a harmless Ball python gonna do ta me? A spoon's definitely gonna kill me anyways~"
Sarcasm was laced thickly through his words, mocking quite rudely.

(Y/n) cocked her head to the side, eyebrow raised in a way to show back their mocking look, not exactly fazed, Diane definitely learning a thing or two by beings of a natural cynical nature. Definitely not all snake's we're like this, but most, from where she came from, learning to defend themselves comes with special tough skin to bare.

"You know that spoon has many ways of subduing a victim to a hospital yes? I could gouge out your eyes for a start. But! I'm not entirely keen on the idea of blood right now." Petty talk was all it was. Violence was something that she grew up doing, but it felt pointless doing something that they had worked so hard on in a place like this.

"Oooh sooo scary! I can probably move faster than what your little spoon can offer as blood curdling---"

In one swift movement, Snake had almost smacked his head against the wall at how fast that spoon had sped to the tip of his nose.
"Wanna test that theory?"

It became war as fast as the spoon had become an inanimate object to the side of the wall when Mr. Snake had used part of his wits to use a damn fork, that's right, a bloody fork to wedge the equal utensil into the wall.
It became the most silent-ist fight of the century in that kitchen. Both trying to find the most effective way to take down their opponent in the quietist way imaginable.

Who could imagine that the old snake had such an imaginary idea to be able to use the table cloth — which he had impressively pulled from under the dining plates and other very fragile glasses, she had to admit was very applaudable —
To use as a blinding tactic by throwing the peace of probably priceless ivory fabric on their face.

Sputtering to get it off, she felt something coil around their, and the cool sensation of tightness had engulfed the female python.
Once she had finally flung the peace of cloth from their nose, the sight of honeyd, coffee caramel eyes stared at her in the soft light of the kitchen nightlight.
It appeared that Snake had tied (Y/N) in the same sheer cloth, and was tied to the dining chairs leg.

Snake chuckled, proud of the work he had made.
"Now that THAT'S settled, not moving for the next... Let's see here," his mouth opened to hack up his clock, looking at it while sparing the other a look of sass.

" Seven hours. Get comfy sugar, cause it's gonna be a lo-ng night~"

Before he had left the door to the hall, a soft laugh had invaded his ear canals. What the?-

Turning around quickly, he spotted the quite empty trap he placed, the sheer cloth had been ripped in two. Not the prettiest cut, but it got the job done, he felt a cool feeling against the back of his neck, just about ready to yell before he saw two eyes that glowed against the harsh shadows of the halls.

"How the hell did you?!---" A quick Shh! Accompanied by the harsh smack of the tip of her tail to his maw to shut tight. He was about ready to bite it before a half  tossed item was tossed his way.
A butter knife. Disbelief coated his face ten times that moment as he stared at the dull utensil.

What.

"It's a kitchen, what do you expect? Now if you'll excuse me, I'll definitely be taking my comfortable seven hours of sleep please, goodnight Mr. Snake~"

And on that note, Snake had only stared down the dark hallway. The lighting on their scales reflecting off the windows when they past the dim light of the moon as they turn the corner.

His tail tingles with excitement.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 8.9K 82
Astren City, and all surrounding area, have the highest crime rate in the northern part of the country. Dozens of crime families constantly trying to...
370 2 3
After being released from prison in defeating the evil Professor Rupert Marmalade lV, The Bad Guys are starting their new lives being good as they we...
106K 2.5K 61
what would happen if monster hunters very own crimson comet crash landed in the Barbarick archipelago? find out in this story!!! (None of the humans...
49.7K 710 14
18+ because of small amount of foul language. . but no bad pics The bad guy's is a group of classic ( or cliché how ever you choose to look at it )...