Honkai Impact 3rd x OC: Let's...

By Afrologia

Onyx Scale was a regular teen with a lower turned middle class upbringing who really didn't have any issues... More

Prologue - Survivor
Eruption 1 - St. Freya Academy
Eruption 2 - Discovering Power
Eruption 3 - Battle Battle Battle!
Eruption 4 - Weapon Time
Eruption 5 - A Small Competition
Eruption 6 - Knowing Raiden Mei
Eruption 7 - The Last Straw
Eruption 8 - Sage vs Maiden
Eruption 9 - Onyx vs Kiana
Eruption 10 - Team 5
Eruption 11 - Fu Hua Shisho
Eruption 12 - The Strongest Valkyries
Eruption 13 - The Distance
Eruption 14 - Challenging Distance
Eruption 15 - Recovery
Eruption 16 - Exams Begin!

Eruption 17 - Kiana vs Bella

375 14 5
By Afrologia

3rd Person Pov

Onyx: "I still find this crazy."

He was sat down with the girls in the stands as Kiana's match was soon going to start. Mei looked over to her friend to inquire back to him.

Mei: "What?"

Onyx: "That stupid bet, Martin Luther King didn't march for me to be the object of shit like this. We ain't in the 1700s, I got rights."

Mei: "I see where you're coming from..."

Himeko: "Now for our next match Kiana Kaslana vs Bella Star."

The two hot heads got to their respective sides with Himeno in the centre with a hand on her hip and looked over to the competitors. Kiana was in her White Comet battlesuit alongside a pair of her signature guns and a glare in her eye towards her opponent.

Himeko: "Alright ladies, I want a nice clean fight. The match will end when one or both combatants are unable to continue. Understood?"

On the other side Bella was also in her battlesuit which was composed of a white and black combat skirt with black shorts underneath and thigh high boots. In her hands were two rifles with saws at the end of them, also glaring right back to her shorter opponent. Onyx tilted his head to the side at seeing Bella's weapons of choice.

Onyx: "Huh, she uses guns too."

Kiana/Bella: "Yeah."

Himeno then raised her arm making the both of them tense up in alert.

Himeno: "Ready?"

The students and Valkyries watching made sure not to peel their eyes away as Kiana thought back to Bella's bet.

Kiana: 'Like I'm letting this skank take Onyx away from me- us! From the team!'

Himeno: "Go!"

At the moment the redhead had brought her hand down to signify the match beginning the two gun handlers raised their arms and began shooting, then shooting more to counter the previous shots. Leaving neither touched by the first rounds fired however they began to run at each other still firing at one another.

Bella jumped over one volley of rounds with a spin and flip, adjusting her aim to Kiana's ankle with the goal of tripping her, the round had landed causing the tuna to take a step back and missing one of her shots. 

Bella: "Gotcha!"

Not letting the white haired girl breath, Bella continued to fire shots directly at Kiana. However, a little pain wouldn't stop her and she rolled out of the way alongside firing back. Kiana then went for a trick shot, by shooting one round into another that was already shot to forcibly adjust it's trajectory mid flight and it nicked Bella in the shoulder.

Bella: "Fuck!"

Kiana: "Who do you think you got?!"

The crowd was cheering at the high level marksmanship that was being displayed by their schoolmates, with Team 7 being the most ecstatic but only Onyx showing it.

Onyx: "Holy shit that was sick Kiana!"

Almost as if both fighters had heard it Kiana gained a shit eating grin while Bella bit down on her lip in frustration. The two reloaded and began running around to circle each other, still shooting as they did so. 

Bella ducked under one Kiana's rounds and fired one right at the white haired girls feet, but this was an explosive round blowing up and giving a smokescreen. Kiana covered her eyes to prevent any dust floating in, then hearing the sound of running getting closer she moved her arm and saw that Bella had now come in close and was going to strike her with the saw on one of her rifles.

Kiana jabbed with one of her guns to stop the attack and after glaring at each other for less than a moment triggers were pulled. Bella ducked under one but Kiana was already aiming and squeezed, but it was smacked in another direction by the former.

Bella raised her rifle to line up with her foe's forehead and fired but Kiana ducked underneath it before then using one of her pistols to smack the rifle away so she could stand back up to raise her other pistol at Bella's forehead. Kiana then fired her pistol with the round meeting it's target and Bella had fallen back.

Onyx: "A headshot!"

Bronya: "No."

Bella had actually fallen back on purpose to avoid a direct shot to her head, while flipping back she made it a point to kick Kiana's pistol away from her and got back up to shoot. Kiana shoulder rolled and done a spinning back fist catching Bella off guard and hitting her in the side of her face. 

As she was falling for real this time Bella blindly shot making it easy for Kiana to avoid and countered by kicking her rifle out of her hand.

Kiana: 'This'll do it!'

The tuna thought to herself as she aimed what she believed to be the finishing shot only for her eyes to widen in shock at the sight of 4 more rifle barrels staring back at her. Both parties fired but Kiana was the only one sent back from the force of the explosive rounds.

Kiana: "Ugh, what was that..."

Getting back up she looked back to her competitor to see that she had four rifles now floating behind her. 

Bella: "You surprised? It's just my battlesuit's ability."

Kiana kissed her teeth as Bella raised an arm and began to stretch her body.

Bella: "I'm gonna enjoy it so much~"

Kiana: "What are you yapping about you bitch?"

Bella: "I'm talking about how I'll enjoy being all over that stud, blockhead."

She then did a come on gesture with her index finger taunting her opponent, that along with how her opponent seemed to objectify Onyx made the Kaslana's blood boil.

Bella: "That's not all you got right?"

Kiana: "Not on your life!"

Kiana suddenly ran directly at Bella who was backing away and firing her weapons which the former was beginning to struggle to dodge against, getting hit in the knees and shoulders. However, she continued her charge up until she was close enough to kick one gun away, shooting another away and ducking under the third one.

Onyx: "Go Kiana!"

Onyx nearly jumped to a stand out of his seat as he watched Kiana throw quick jabs but Bella blocked and countered with her 4th remaining gun. The audience were cheering as the two were throwing blows with Onyx especially hype as he saw Kiana making use of the moves he took the time to teach her. Bella then shot 3 exploding rounds at the ground causing the both of them to step back.

Bella: 'Alright, now to get some more distance and recall my-'

Kiana: "Neko Charm!"

As the words left the blue eyed maiden's lips Bella's own eyes widened before what felt like a freight train hit her from above and smashing her into the ground. Once the giant cat paw disappeared showing a laid out Bella who was barely conscious, she tried to push herself up but was failed by her body.

With this Himeno raised her hand and announced the winner.

Himeno: "Bella Star is unable to battle, Kiana Kaslana is the winner!"

Kiana: "Eat it!"

She then dropped to her knees as she was pretty much exhausted from the fight and wanted nothing more than to just give Mei a hug. Hearing some movement she looked up to see Bella had rolled to her side with a rather upset look on her face before mumbling to herself.

Bella: "I just wanted to get close with him..."

Kiana: 'Is she obsessive? Geez...'

Kiana sat silent for a moment before she let out a groan of annoyance catching Bella's attention.

Kiana: "Listen if you really are so needy... I'll put in a good word for you with Onyx."

Bella: "REALLY?!"

The girl immediately seemed to recover all her health and grabbed Kiana by her shoulders with stars in her eyes. Freaked out by the sudden change in demeanour as anyone would, Kiana leaned away from Bella who only just leaned forward with her.

Kiana: "Urm...yeah. I guess you'd just have to treat him like, you know, a person. Not how you describe him."

Bella: "I mean of course!"

Kiana: "I'm just curious why you haven't approached him yourself? You're pretty confident."

At that Bella let got and seemed to get shy as she looked away and twiddled her thumbs.

Bella: "I... haven't held a conversation with a man since I was 8... I've been to nothing but All Girls Schools growing up. So outside of my dad I... don't know how to talk to guys, especially hot ones!"

Kiana: "No way..."

The white haired girl looked up to the rafters where her team was sitting and specifically at Onyx who and a quizzical look on his face and silently asked with a thumbs up if everything was fine. Kiana sweatdropped and with a shaky hand raised a thumbs up.

Kiana: 'Sorry Onyx...'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the absence AGAIN, life has been pretty rough with a new job and stuff. Anyways thank you for reading and I'll see you next time for Mei's fight, which I plan to be a good one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 1K 40
"π–™π–π–Š π–”π–“π–‘π–ž π–—π–Šπ–†π–˜π–”π–“ π–Ž π–œπ–Žπ–Šπ–‘π–‰ π–™π–π–Žπ–˜ π–œπ–Šπ–†π–•π–”π–“ π–Žπ–˜ π–‡π–Šπ–ˆπ–†π–šπ–˜π–Š π–Ž π–ˆπ–†π–“ π––π–šπ–Šπ–‘π–‘ π–Žπ–™π–˜ π–‹π–‘π–†π–’π–Šπ–˜ π–œπ–Žπ–™π– π–’π–ž π–”π–œπ–“ οΏ½...
8.2K 221 5
It has been several years after I was sent here, in the world of different history. Humanity has been fighting this "Honkai" since it's birth. I miss...
301K 7K 60
St. Freya Academy is a school built to nurture future Valkyries, people who have the power to fight the Honkai beasts. However the power that allows...
102K 3.4K 37
Yep... The title says it all, oh and this is a y/n story so ye Might sometimes do serious scene and comedic but meh, who knows. Read it if you want t...