Little Bunny || Lego Monkie K...

-MOONDANCER द्वारा

|| LEGO Monkie Kid × Child!Bunny!Reader || In which the rabbit zodiac is actually a living, breathing girl wh... अधिक

Profile
IMPORTANT
Epilogue
A Hero Is Born! Part 1.
A Hero is Born! Part 2.
Bad Weather
Duplicatination
Coming Home
Noodles or Death
Calabash
The Great Wall Race
Impossible Delivery
Skeleton Key
Macaque
Revenge of the Spider Queen
Sleep Bug
Dumpling Destruction
Pig Pong Panic
Minor Scale
Shadow Play
To Catch a Leaf
72 Transformations
This is the End!
On the Run
Great Grand Dragon of the East
Smartie Kid
The Winning Side
The First Ring
Cooking with Chang'e ~ Benched
The King, His Rabbit, The Prince, and The Shadow
The Samadhi Fire and the Celestial Beast
This Imperfect World
The Corrupted Spirit
Destiny...
...Fulfilled.
reguarding s4
Familiar Tales
New Adventures
Rabbit in the Night
Is it a Midnight Dream?
In the Dark of the Night.
Danger Lurks.

The End is Here!!

2.7K 81 75
-MOONDANCER द्वारा

This is totally going to be one of those 'do the boring, hard chore thing', but secretly, it's 'learn the awesome kung fu secret', right?" Asked MK curiously, doing a few silly poses.

Monkey King hesitated. "Uh, sure." He answered after a moment.

Y/n snorted at that, her jacket back to its lighter shade and her ears glowing brighter than when she was with Macaque.

....

MK and Y/n begin driving home to Pigsy's Noodles, the female all recharged and healed from last week's events.

MK was listening to music on his headphones, while Y/n was sound asleep on the dashboard in her rabbit form.

Unknowingly, hundreds of Bull Clones stare down the signature animal duo with neon blue eyes.

MK woke up Y/n and the girl stretched out her front legs. She hopped onto the driver's seat and poofed into her humanoid form as she hopped out of the tuk-tuk.

"Hey, yo! Guess who's back from training with Monkey Ki--iiing..?" He trailed off as Y/n looked up from fixing her hair.

They both see the multiple Bull Clones growling and snarling at them. Suddenly, Pigsy's food truck rams into the pile of Bull Clones, making Y/n and MK shout in surprise as the metal robots were flung to the side.

Then, everyone looks out of the food truck wearing cool, Dystopian Outfits. Y/n and MK light up in awe.

"Guys! Woah! You look awesome!" MK compliments. "Yeah! So cool!" Y/n agrees, her hand latching onto MK's jacket sleeve in eagerness. The male doesn't make a move at all to brush her aside.

Mei laughs lightly. "Uh, thanks, guys. Yeah. So, uh, some stuff happened whil you both were away. Got kinda intense." Mei shrugged.

"B-But-- I left you with one of my boys!" MK frowned. Y/n looked over to see a frowning Tang readjusting his goggles.

"Oh, yeah, he was super helpful." The scholar frowned sarcastically, making Y/n smile a little bit.

"I dunno what to tell you, guy." Said the clone nonchalantly before exploding into a pile of hair. Y/n giggled as it made a mess on Tang's head and the truck.

"So, what happened?" Asked MK. "Well," Began Mei, "After you left--" Before she could finish, Tang cleared his throat and readjusted his goggles.

"If you'll allow me?" He asked cheekily. Mei groans, but lets the teacher speak anyway.

"Well, after you left, the Bull Clones attacked. But they were different, more powerful before. We believe it's all tied back to the Demon Bull King himself. MK, he's conquered everything." Tang explained starting from square one.

Y/n frowned. "He's so mean." She huffed as Sandy patted her head. "There, there, bunny." Comforted the water spirit.

"Where is he?" Asked MK, pulling the two out of thier thoughts. "Where is DBK?"

"I dunno," Said Sandy in his deep voice, "But there are some pretty scary noises coming from up that mountain..."

The gang all look up to see lightning strike next to the mountain, where the Flaming Foundry was located.

....

The Demon Bull King bellows out a loud laugh, ringing through the air. "Look how they cower and run! With this power, even the Great Sage  nor his pet rabbit can stop me!" The Bull laughs.

"Yes, father," Agrees Red Son, walking past his concerned mother. "We have finally taken our rightful place as rulers of this city!!" He shouts brightly, hair flickering alight.

Then, the camera flashes on to reveal MK, Y/n, and the others racing towards the Foundry.

"Monkey King and Rabbit!? Come to take me- bind me!? I will not let those rodents triumph again!!" He shrieks.

....

"So, what's the plan?" Asks Sandy.

Y/n and MK shrug awkwardly in thier shared seat, the younger on the eldest's head in her rabbit form. "I dunno.. Y/n and I was just gonna... Wing it?" MK smiles nervously.

Y/n laughs. "Yeah, just like we've.. been doing?" She agrees slowly.

"Yeah!" Mei cheers on, pumping a fist in the air. Y/n leans away from her, cringing at the volume. "Sounds great, let's go!" Sandy nods.

"What?? No! I didn't mean you guys, too!" MK says with worry lacing his voice. Y/n leans forward.

"Yeah! We got this!!" She chirps.

"Kids, we get it. You're the partner duo, eh? It's your job to fight bad guys." Pigsy says kindly.

"But we're your team, little dudes. It's our job to get you there." Sandy hums.

"No matter what." Says Mei with a determined grin.

MK and Y/n look on at thier family, a smile etching onto thier faces after a moment.

The truck begins to drive faster once again, but the Bull Clones manage to catch up with a strange Iron Bull Tank.

Suddenly, Tang is able to spot a large cavern. "Look there! DBK's throne room!" He calls, "It's gotta be down'--" The Bull Tank zooms into thier line of vision, making Y/n seeatdrop as Tang finished his sentence. "There?" He said more as a question than a statement.

The Clones ram into the truck, sending it crumbling and flying. Sandy manages to catch Mei and MK in one arm while yanking Y/n's collar in his free arm.

Y/n instantly poofed into her rabbit form by habit. The blue skinned sprite sets down the three of them while Y/n hops into MK's hair.

Sandy gets to work of destroying the Bull Tank and Mei, MK, and Y/n all take advantage of the situation to get ahead.

Y/n turns into her humanoid default form. "Come on, MK! Leggo!" Mei beckons.

"Yeah, we've gotta be clOOO-" She Shrieks, suddenly finding herself clinging onto MK's middle and lower half while the male himself dangles from Mei's middle section.

"..Now what?" Asks MK. Y/n sweatdrops.

....

"They are coming for you." "The power." The mysterious whispers echo withint the Dmeon Bull King's head.

Red Son, having seen the clip of the trio on the camera, looks to his dad. "Father, let me go up there and destroy those-" He begins to request before being cut off.

"You!?" DBK laughs gruffly, his voice much more gruff and angrier than usual. "Why would I trust you!? You have brought me nothing but failure!"

His words strike deeply within Red Son, making his fists tighten and his lips quiver as he fights back tears. His mother is anything but pleased at her husband's actions.

"Time and time again, nothing but a dissapointment!!"

"Traitor," the voices convince the blue-eyed king. "He is a traitor."

"Traitor..?" He echoes aloud with wide eyes. "Yes, perhaps." He growls.

Red Son sputters in panic, eyes alight with worry and slight fear. "N-No, father!" He tries to convince.

"You think you can deceive me!?" He shouts in anger, his mighty voice bouncing against the walls. "Stand against me!?"

Red Son can't help bit flinch as his father-- for the first time-- raises a hand to harm him.

Princess Iron Fan, enraged at that fact her husband would dare go as far as laying a hand on thier son, dashed in front of the redhead and used her weapon to block her husband's fist.

"Come to your senses!" She scolded sharply, a narrow-eyed glare etching onto her face. "This power has poisoned your mind!"

"Another traitor!! Be rid of her! Kill her!"

The voices become more insistent on this, hypnotizing the King and bending him to thier will.

"I do not want to hurt you." The Princess spoke truthfully.

DBK laughs roughly, his large body towering over the two of them. "As if you could!" He shouts.

....

"So, heh, about getting down," Mei chuckled nervously as they sway in the air. "If your friend jumped of a cliff, would you two do the same?" She asks.

"Uhhh, guys?" Asks MK, looking up. Mei and Y/n look up to see tens-- if not hundreds-- of hibernating Bull Clones surrounding thier dangling figures.

"Uh, maybe I can just use my shield to get us--" Y/n begins before Mei's phone begins to ring. The Bull Clones' blue eyes light up with life.

They all gasp as Mei scrambles to put out the sound to avoid waking the sleeping Bull Clones surrounded by them. MK manages to grab ahold of the swords handle, putting him on top, Y/n in the middle, and Mei on the bottom swaying upside down.

"Seriously!? A phone update now??" She hisses at her device. "Sure!" She whispers sarcastically, "Now's a great time to update the latest version of Monkey Mech--"

At her words, all three of them gasp as the Bull Clones begin to zone in on thier newfound targets. "Monkey Mech!" They each shout in unison. MK pulls out his staff-- "Here--" They each swing skillfully so that they stay in the air-- "Comes!" MK slams the staff into the side of the cave wall. "Monkie Kid!!"

The debris and large rocks create an epic Monkey Mech Robot for the three of them to use.

They each land in the cockpit, grinning widely as the Bull Clones dash towards thier target.

"Let's do this!" They all cheer. "No," Y/n realizes.

"Mei, you gotta hold 'em off, okay?" She asks. MK nods in agreement. "Yeah, you keep them back while Y/n and I finish this." He says heroically before pocketing his hands.

"I've always dreamed of operating a killer cool mechy!" Mei squeals. Y/n sweatdrops, beginning to have second thoughts as well as MK.

"Actually, now that I think about it, maybe I should take the Mech--" MK says, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly before Mei flicks a lever to open a trapdoor beneath a doubtful Y/n and an awkward MK.

They take a moment to process that they begin to fall, the both of them shouting in surprise.

....

Princess Iron Fan grunts, landing on her feet and sliding back a good distance from her previous attack.

Red Son, however, was not so lucky. He tumbled backwards, straining at the stinging sensation his rough landing brought.

PIF wipes dirt from her face, lipstick slightly smudged from her dodging and attacks.

Suddenly, two shrieks fill the air.

MK and Y/n land uncomfortably on thier backs right next to DBK, definetely having popped a few bones while they were at it. A crater makes itself known around them from the impact.

"Noodle Boy? Rabbit Girl?" Asks Red Son in disbelief.

"Little Thief and his Rodent.." Growls DBK, his hand-like hooves in tight fists.

They both stand, but take a moment to stretch and recover from their harsh positions from landing. MK groans, placing his hands against his backside and leaning backwards in attempt to relieve pressure.

Y/n sighs, rubbing her head and popping her neck.

MK leans a little too far, feeling something pop in his back once again. He falls to the ground. "Ouuughhh... Gimme a minute." He cringed.

"Yeah, yeah, me too.." Y/n whines, stretching her slightly soiled and furry legs. She shakes them out, stretching her arms to the side. Her shoulder pops, making her hiss. "Ohh, I felt that one." She huffs.

DBK growls and grunts in pain, his eyes flickering from its normal dull yellow to the brilliant blue it was changed to.

He looks like and blinks, MK's and Y/n's images change.

MK turns into the Monkey King, while Y/n turns into the younger form of herself that she appeared as when she first helped Monkey King seal him away with his staff.

MK-- or rather as Demon Bull King thinks, Monkey King-- rolls his shoulder. "Okay. Yeah, right. Think I'm good." He sighed, looking to Y/n. "You good, carrots?" He asks, worried for his young sister's well being.

Y/n reached into the air, stretching with a strained sigh. "Yeah, yeah, just a little achy. We need to work on Mei's warning skills." She whined.

MK laughs. "No kidding! Okay, okay-- Let's go!" He says, facing the Bull King.

Now, DBK was enraged. "Sun Wukong and Y/n L/n!? Come to lock me away again!?" He roars. "I'll crush you where you stand!!"

"Uh, Wukong? I think you got the wrong guy." MK says nonchalantly. Y/n tilts her head. "That's weird, he got me right, though." She points out, nudging MK with her shoulder. MK nods. "Yeah, super weird. You feelin' okay, bud?" He asks as he reaches down towards the staff as Y/n hops lowly a few times as if warming up.

More angry roars fill the air, making both thier eyes widen. They blink in surprise. "W-Uh oh." He says as the King races towards him.

Y/n squeals in surprise, leaping upwards and above the Bull's fist while MK dodges to the side.

They evade most of DBK's attacks, earning a few bruises and cuts here and there.

Princess Iron Fan reels back her weapon in a preparation for an attack. "Mo--Mother?" Asks Red Son, utterly confused. "What are you-?"

He's cut off by his mother racing forward with a growl of effort. She sends two strikes with her weapon that was fast enough to conjure up two spinning wind blades. They strike the Bull King but bounce right off afterwards, hitting to wall and creating or revealing some sort of symbol.

Y/n and MK look up to see the Bull King lift debris to crush them. Y/n quickly raises her hands, attempting to create a Star Shield. However, some wind force was faster than her, catching her off guard.

She and MK yelp as they were more or less forced out of the way of DBK's attack by PIF.

"That canisters." Informs Princess Iron Fan. MK rubs his eyes, activating his Gold Vision. However, Y/n is able to see it from the unnatural blue light the canisters give off.

She shivers. "The power inside has driven him mad." PIF informs. Y/n shudders again, zipping up her jacket.

"Is it just me, or did it get alot colder in here?" She asks, ears tilting down as the stars on her body begin to flicker in panic. No one seemed as cold as she was. ..That was kinda weird.

"Destroy them... Yes. Yes!" The whisps urged, the blue mist in the canisters glowing brighter.

DBK snarled, lips pulling back into a sneer. MK took a step forward, stretching a protective arm out in front of Y/n as DBK raced towards them on all fours.

"Okay, time for round two." MK huffed, holding his staff in one hand. Y/n took a step forwards, just behind MK's outstretched arm with a determined frowned.

Just then, Red Son stepped forward. "No," He said with his signature glare. "This time, we fight with you."

Not a second afterwards, he grunted and placed his flaming hands behind his figure before using them as rockets to launch himself forward. Y/n lit up. "I should try that sometime." She commented.

"You'll have one shot," Said Princess Iron Fan towards the youngsters, turning around her upper half to face them as she rested her weapon on her shoulder. "So make it count." She ordered.

Red Son growled in effort, flipping sideways before punching his hand into the rocky floor hard enough to fracture and break it. Billows of flames erupted from his fist and Iron Fan used her abilities to send more gusts of wind.

"Destroy them!" "All of them!" The whispers demanded. "Bring me my power!"

"You will meet your fate together!"
"You will meet your destiny together!"

DBK shouted, the whispers speaking along with him. Yn growled. "There's something talking to him! I-I don't know what it is!" She called with worry gracing her soft features.

Red Son's and Princess Iron Fan's attacks twisted and combined together, creating a large, Flaming fire tornado. But no matter how hot the flames seemed to get, there were chills crawling up Y/n's spine.

MK and Y/n shared a glance, MK nods towards a pile of rocks. Y/n smiles and grabs his hand, stealthily hopping and helping MK by dragging him along with her speed.

DBK knocks back his family, standing up with a deep growl emitting from his throat. "Destroy!" "Kill them!" "Bring me Magic!" The voices demanded of him.

Before DBK could get a chance to raise his hands, a rock was thrown at his head. He turned to see MK and Y/n-- as well as another rock hitting his forehead. He growled.

"Yeah! We got more rocks where that came from!" MK called, tossing another rock in his hand. Y/n grinned cheekily. "Yeah! Big demon creepo!" She called.

Then, she ducked and giggled, dashing away and leaving MK there. MK was slammed into the wall, making him grunt.

"You have been an utter dissapointment," Said Demon Bull King, "I was hoping you have parked more than a few of the Great Sage's little tricks." He sneered.

MK shrugged nonchalantly. "I dunno what to tell you, guy." He huffed.

Then, DBk raised him into the air and lifted his thumb. MK gasped. "No- Wait!!" He called, being squished into nothing but-- hair?? "What?? A copy!?" Shouted DBK in anger.

MK and Y/n laughed from behind him. "Yeah!! Turns out I did learn a few tricks!" He chirped.

DBK looks up to see tens of Clones and MK above him with the staff and Y/n on his shoulders creating a shield. "Here..." They began, Y/n allows the shield to dissipate as she let's go of MK.

Their separation isn't long as they're both launched forward by MK's Clones. "Comes...!" They continue as they flip through the air, Y/n creates two good, baseball sized plasma palls in her hands as they twirl towards DBK.

"Monkie...!!" MK and Y/n jump around and boost themselves further with the clones' help, dashing around and confusing the Bull King.

"KIDS!!" They cry out, Y/n reels back her palm and MK swings back his staff.

DBK grunts, multiple points being hot by all of MK's Clones-- which dissapear s soon as they've done thier job. Y/n slams her palms against the blue canisters directly, sending the blue spirits everywhere after she throws it aside-- causing it to explode.

And no. She doesn't notice the singular whisp clinging to her back and sinking into her clothing and body.

....

The whispers and such glide away, fleeing the scene. "Playtime is over." "I need my Magic." "Over." "Playtime." It says in echoey tunes.

The spirits fly right by Sandy, Tang, and Pigsy.  The blue skinned muscle man carries the two elder ones in his arms, Tang groaning and sliding off of Sandy's arm.

....

MK and Y/n yelp, dodging falling rocks and debris. Her stars glow a little brighter in alarm.

Red Son begins to step towards his father, hesitating as his mother blocks him with her arm. He becomes concerned, wondering if DBK is changed back to normal.

Then, Princess Iron Fan Steps forward, standing in front of her husband.

"Huh? What-- ..What.... happened?" He asked his wife, his eyes no longer glowing neon blue.

Princess Iron Fan stared into his yellow eyes, pressing her forehead against his. "You came back to me." She whispered.

Then, wind surrounds the two and they teleport away. Red Son hums in confusion, looking towards the empty canisters with a frown on his face.

They still faintly glow blue, but it's evident whatever was in there is long gone.

"Hmm.." He hums skeptically, still feeling a small portion of that power lingering. Then, wind surrounds him as well as he's teleported away with his mother's abilities.

Achievement Unlocked: Fixer Upper!

"Wh-" MK gasps. "You can't just-- Ughh!! Again?! REALLY!?!" He complains, running his hands through his hair. Y/n hugs his side, the rumbling of the Foundry blasting through her ears.

She clings to MK's side, ears down as the building collapses. At this, MK is reminded that they needed to get the heck out of here.

They dodge a rock, only to look up and shout in fear as a larger Boulder falls towards them.

Y/n shrieks, creating a shield around them. Only to feel.. nothing?

MK looks up through his arms and Y/n's shield to see--

"Mei!?" "MEIMEI!" They both shout and cheer at the same time.

"Let's get outta here! Ya Animal Heores!" Mei chirped, playfully lowering her voice to a more masculine tone.

Y/n and MK grin at thier sister figure, clambering into the Mech.

....

"Welp, ya did it, kids." Tang congratulated as he munched on his long noodles.

"You beat DBK! Again!" Sandy chirped, also eating noodles.

"Well, actually, I'm not sure I did." MK frowned with dissapointment, making Y/n lean against him and chirp lightly in a form of comfort. She takes another bit from her own veggie-based noodles.

"Whatever was powering him up? It made him.. different." MK explains. Y/n yawns, pulling the blanket a little further over her shoulders.

"Buuuuut,," Mei grins, leaning a little closer. "We won, right?"

"I'm sure it's fiiine." Tang reassured with a smile.

Pigsy, unamused, munches on his ramen. He should get paid for this.

Tang sticks his chopsticks in Pigsy's bowl, pulling out a bite. "You were done with this." He says more as a statement rather than a question. Pigsy growls. "Hey!" He shouts, pulling back his warm bowl with a huff. The Monkie Gang laugh brightly at thier supervisors.

"This is my bowl, Tang!" Pigsy shouts, causing the gang to erupt in more laughter.

....

A young girl groans, trying to reach for her kitten on the top of a shop sign.

"Come on, kitty!" She whines. "You're really not making this easy for me, buddy!" She huffs, standing on the tips of her toes.

Small sections of blue smoke crawl dauntingly closer to the young girl.

"No, no, no, no!!" She gasped as the cat bounces away from the alley sign and onto a tall, brick wall. She huffs in dissapointment before noticing strange whispers before her. "Huh?"

She looks over with confusion, seeing nothing before looking down and spotting the threat of blue mist.

She gasps as it attacks her, seeping through her skin and forcing its way into her figure.

The youngling grunts and gasps, trying to fight off the strange smoke. She looks back up, her hair a ghastly white and her skin pale. Not to mention, her eyes are bright blue, emitting evil.

The girl laughs threateningly, her hair in disarray.

....

Y/n looks in the direction of these events, whispers filling her ears. They twitch and swivel with confusion on her head, the whispers getting louder. But, before they could get to any point where it was painful, MK reached into her bowl.

She gasped, the gang erupting in more laughter as an offended look engraved itself into her face. "Hey! My noodles!!"

....

[She just wanted her cat, guys :(((]

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

5.7K 155 25
A Monkie Kid fanfiction You are the main character! You're minding your own business when something happens, but you got to read to find out what! WA...
17.3K 762 12
Macaque x Female Sun Wukong Reader. __________________________ ❝𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆...
111K 3.2K 57
I am gonna regret writing this- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Okay so this will be a female reader insert book, and this will be my first ever reader i...
3.3K 81 7
(Monkey King/Sun Wukong x Oc) You know Tokito Muichiro, right? A youngest swordsman as well as a hashira who participated in the war against demons...