Cross Paths | JENSOO & CHAELI...

By Xela_08

What will happen if a kind and hardworking girl , the Prince of school ,the Famous girl , and the Bully cross... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 : Start of Senior Year
Chapter 2 : New Student , New encounter
Chapter 3 : Same old same old
Chapter 5 : Different Feelings
Chapter 6 : New challenges
Chapter 7 : Sudden Changes
Chapter 8 : You make my heart flutter
Chapter 9 : Lets stay like this forever
Chapter 10 : Awkward encounters
Chapter 11 : Dreams
Chapter 12 : The Accident
Chapter 13 : The Stroll
Chapter 14 : The Hair Make Over
Chapter 15: Theme Park Pt.1
Chapter 16 : Theme Park Pt.2
Chapter 17: First step
Chapter 18 : Foundation Day Pt.1
Chapter 19 : Foundation Day Pt.2
Chapter 20 : Foundation Day Pt.3
JISOO ❤️
Chapter 21 : Get together
Chapter 22 : Secrets
Chapter 23 : Turning point
Chapter 24 : Lies behind those smiles
Chapter 25 : To my youth
Chapter 26 : Aftermath
Chapter 27 : The Bully
Chapter 28 : The Past Pt.1

Chapter 4 : Here comes Trouble

412 23 1
By Xela_08

Chapter 4

Its lunch time Chaeyoung immediately goes to the cafeteria / canteen to eat she and Hyeri will help the student council decorate the school after.

Chaeyoung is enjoying eating her food. "Ugh I'm so full I ate so many egg rolls today I bet Jisoo will make fun of me again if he saw the food on my plate." She laugh imagining Jisoo's reaction.

Chaeyoung stands up , picks her tray in a hurry when someone bumps into her.

"Oh Shit!! Hey look where you're going!!" Leon look at his shirt and shrugged angrily.

Everybody looks at their direction because of Leon's loud voice

Student 1: "Oh what's that?"

Student 2: "Is that the transferee?"

"Chaeyoung is really clumsy lol." Somi teased while watching them.

Sana and Jennie looks at them too.

"Oh I'm so sorry!! " she was nervous because of Leon's loud and angry voice.

Chaeyoung immediately wipes the stain in Leon's clothes.

"Don't touch me!!"

Chaeyoung was startled by Leon's shout. "I'm sorry." She mumbled. Even tho shes afraid she still tries to wipe the stains in Leon's shirt.

Leon is hearing a lot of people chattering, panic attack strikes he don't know what to do especially when all of the people were looking at him.

He's sweating hard and can't breathe properly. He remembers the incident that happened before.

He  suddenly pushed Chaeyoung. "I said don't touch me!!"

Chaeyoung was pushed hardly on the ground, she was shocked and hurt. She tried to get up wincing in pain with shaking knees.

"Yaaah! Why are you so rude you don't have to push me!"

Everyone inside the canteen is now looking at them.

"Oooh what a show." said by Somi who is now enjoying what is happening in front of her.

Jennie and Sana were seriously watching them too.

Leon is getting overwhelmed now because all of the students are looking at them he starts to panic again and wants to get out of the canteen as soon as possible,

"I told you not to touch me! " he shouts angrily and sounded hes about to cry.

Chaeyoung got pissed off because of Leon's attitude towards her.

Chaeyoungs mind

You're so sweet in front of the kids but with your classmate you're nothing but a bully.

"Yaaah! are you really like that huh you're nothing but a crazy jerk!! In front of others you act like you're an angel but here you're acting like a monster!! "

"What did you say?!"

"What?! You heard it right!! Are you surprised? You're acting nice to people who knows you and showing your true colors here!!"

Everyone is murmuring about what they heard.

Leon saw the students looking directly at him, his sweating so hard and can't breathe properly voices of students are echoing inside his head.

"Shut up!! You don't know me!!"

-

Meanwhile the student council squad is now on their way to the canteen.

"I'm so happy we've already decorated the teachers room we just need to decorate 7 more rooms' lol." Karina said while stretching her arms.

"7 more rooms, ugh I'm so tired!!" Kyungsoo said lazily.

"Hey it will be fast just 7 more rooms, besides Chaeyoung and Hyeri will help us later." Jisoo said while tapping Kyunsoos back.

"I will treat Chaeyoung and Hyeri later once were done decorating, Im hungry I wonder what's on the menu." Taeyeon said looking around while walking.

"Me too unnie I'm so hungry." Karina whined.

While they are walking inside the canteen they heard loud voices of people who are arguing.

"Whats happening there?" Kyungsoo craned his neck trying to see whats the commotion about.

"Let's go and take a look ." Taeyeon said calmly.

Back to Chaeyoung and Leon

"Yes I don't know you and I don't want to know you!! You're not worthy of my time, you're the worst!!" She said furiously looking at Leon's eyes.

When Leon heard the word "worst" he remembered his dad called him worst too.

Leon grabs Chaeyoung's wrist tightly. "Take it back I'm not the worst! You don't know me!" his eyes are full of rage.

"Yaaah let go of me you're hurting me!!"  she said trying to get off of the tight grip of Leon to her hand.

Leon tightened his grip to Chaeyoung.

Everyone becomes serious because of what they see, Leon has no intention of letting go of her.

Chaeyoung looks like she's already in pain.

"Can someone help her? He's hurting her." Jennie said worriedly.

"The guys should help her." Sana elbows the guy beside her. "Hey help her she's our classmate!!"

"Bu - but I don't want to, what if he punch me."

"What kind of guy are you?? Such a loser!! " Somi said looking in disgust with her classmate.

Jennies was about to stand up and help chaeyoung when someone shouts at the back.

"What's going on here?! Chaeyoung!!" Jisoo hurriedly walks to Chaeyoung.

Everyone looks at Jisoo and the rest of the student council.

"Jisoo.." Chaeyoung was about to cry.

Leon and Jisoo locked eyes with each other.

Jisoo holds the left wrist of Chaeyoung and pull her towards him, Leon lets go of her right wrist.

"KIM JISOO." Leon said, smirking at him.

Jisoo looks at Leon from head to toe. "What are you doing here?"

"Isn't it obvious I'm studying here! If I know you're here I won't go here!!" He said sarcastically like hes gonna blow any minute.

Chaeyoung looks at Jisoo and Leon.

 "They know each other??"

Everybody inside the cafeteria is listening to their conversation.

Classmate: "Do they know each other??"

Student 2: "This is the first time I see jisoo's serious face.."

"You think they are close before?" Sana and Somi glance at each other.

Jennie is silently watching them.

"I don't care if you study here just don't bother me and my friends." Jisoo and Chaeyoung starts walking hand by hand when Leon shouts.

Leon was pissed off because Jisoo is ignoring him. "I didn't know you change your type of girl now, what happened?" he said sarcastically while smirking.

"It's none of your business." Jisoo holds chaeyoung's hand firmly.

Leon scans Chaeyoung's small figure.

"So you like girls who doesn't have class now? Your girlfriend looks like she can't buy good clothes, you should buy her some, she's nothing compares to Jeong eui,"  he said sarcastically.

Chaeyoung felt small because of what she heard, everybody is now looking at her murmuring because of what Leon said to her.

Jisoo's so pissed off because of what Leon said. Without hesitation he grabs Leon's collar angrily and about to punch him."Hey enough!! Stop saying nonsense! Don't you dare say those things to her!!"

Leon is smiling like an idiot trying to piss off Jisoo. Deep inside he really wants to get out of the canteen because his panic attack is still there.

Everybody was surprised by Jisoo's action .

Student 1: "Oh my gosh Jisoo."

Student 2: "I didn't know that Jisoo is violent too."

Student 3: "I think this side of him is sexy hehe"

Student 4:" Lee is so cool too ."

"Hey stop chit chatting and go back to your rooms if you're done with your food!!" Karina shouted to the students who were watching the scene like an action movie.

"Woah this is really crazy." Sana gaped at what she was seeing.

"I feel like I'm watching a drama now." Somi said without blinking.

Jennie is pissed off because of what she's seeing now. Shes worried at Chaeyoung and at the same time shes jealous because Jisoo is ready to fight anyone for her.

"Guys maybe we can talk about this in the student council room?" Taeyeon said calmly while touching Jisoo's arm.

Kyungsoo holds jisoo's hand, "Let's go to the student council now? You too transferee." He said slightly smiling.

Jisoo notice that Leons breathing pattern is faster than normal. He let go of Leon's collar and fix his self. "Let's go to the student council room."

"Everybody the show is over go back to your class if you're done with your food!" Karina slightly pushed the students outside the cafeteria.

"You can go back to class Chaeyoung I'll talk to you later.. I- I'm sorry about what happened." Jisoo said looking down.

Chaeyoung Looks at jisoo then nods. She feels that Jisoo is acting different that's why she didn't ask any questions.

"Everyone if you're done with your lunch please go back to your rooms or I will get all your names and report it to your teachers! Taeyeon said while smiling.

Kyungsoo is holding Jisoos right arm and Leons left arm while walking.

They walk to the student council room while Taeyeon and Karina are still in the canteen / cafeteria trying to ask about what happened.

A few minutes have passed the three of them were just looking at each other.

Kyungsoo coughs then looks at jisoo wriggling his eyebrows. Jisoo mouthed "What?" Leon looks at them.

Kyunsoo coughs again, "You guys know each other?? Are you guy's bros or friends?" He started.

"I know him." Leon replied.

"No, I don't know him." Jisoo answered.

Kyungsoo's eyebrows furrowed , elbows jisoo. "Is he your long lost enemy?"

Jisoo is about to say something when the door opens. Taeyeon and Karina enters the room with some paper bags full of snacks.

Taeyeon looks at the three of them checking the mood inside the room. "Let's eat first I know you guys are hungry we didn't have a chance to eat.she said looking at them.

Karina distributed the food to them.

"Let's eat first I'm so hungry hehe" said by Karina who's already munching her food.

Everyone is silently eating nobody is talking, Jisoo is glancing at Leon he noticed that he's already breathing fine unlike earlier. When they finish eating their foods Taeyeon started talking.

"So Leon is your name right? Can you tell me what happened in there?" she started.

Lee looks at Taeyeon. "She accidentally bump to me with her food tray my clothes are now dirty because of her."

"So that's the reason why you hurt her?" Taeyeon asked calmly.

Everyone looks at Leon

"I didn't mean to hurt her I - I was " Leon didn't continue what he's going to say he just look down.

"You should control your temper you're not in your house." Jisoo said annoyed.

Leon looks at jisoo. "Really? Why didn't you control your temper too? You're about to punch me right? "

"I did that because you keep on saying stupid things about Chaeyoung you don't know her you don't have the right to say those things to her. I just want to shut your mouth earlier." Jisoo replied sulking like a little kid.

"Jisoo your language." Taeyeon warned him.

Kyungsoo and Karina looks at Jisoo.

"Sorry Noona I can't help but get to mad at him." He said looking down.

"Are you really mad because of what I say to her or you're still mad at me?" Leon look at him.

"Let's not talk about the past here Leon, I will let this pass if you say sorry to Chaeyoung." He replied glancing Leon for a bit then look down again.

"She needs to say sorry to me first too, she judged me without knowing me!" Leon defended his self.

Taeyeon raised both of her hands and moved in between them. "Okay enough with this, I know you and Chaeyoung misunderstood each other Leon. I know Chaeyoung she's a nice and kind girl maybe you and her didn't have a good start but you guys need to talk so that you can correct this misunderstanding that you guys have."

"Yes Chaeyoung unnie is kind maybe she's not in the mood when you guys met earlier." Karina added looking worried with both of them.

"You guys should talk about it I think you're a good guy too Leon." Kyungsoo taps Leon's shoulder.

Leon is more calm now since he's panic attack is gone he realized what he did and said something bad to Chaeyoung , she only wants to help him wipe the stain in his clothes.

Jisoo is just looking at them while they were talking.

Ms. Yoon enters the room

"Ms. Yoon what are you doing here?" Taeyeon asked her like shes also a student.

"Someone reported that there is a fight in the canteen earlier, what happened?" She said looking at them.

"Well we are already sorting things out here." Taeyeon said calmly.

Ms. Yoon looks at Jisoo

"I can't believe that you're part of the fight Jisoo." she said in disbelief.

Karina and Kyungsoo looks at jisoo, Ms yoon look at Leon.

"So it's you the transfer student who caused all this problem?" She looked at Leon dissatisfied.

"Ms yoon we already talk about this they are in good terms now and Lee will apologize to Chaeyoung as well. Taeyeon said calmly slightly curving her lips for a smile.

"Is that true?" Ms.Yoon looks at Leon and Jisoo.

Jisoo and Leon were not looking at each other.

Kyungsoo elbows jisoo. "Hey do something shake his hand."

"I don't want to." Jisoo mumbled.

Leon on the other hand is also not doing anything.

"I thought you guys are in good terms now?" Ms. Yoon looked at them with a sigh.

Leon and Jisoo were not looking at ms. Yoon

"Looks like nothing is sort out Jisoo and Leon come to my office now."

Taeyeon sighs, " Jisoo all you have to do was shake hands with him."

Jisoo and Leon followed Ms. Yoon to her office.

"What will happen now?" Kyungsoo asked Taeyeon, whose face looked like she had been beaten by 25 sumo wrestlers.

"Let's hope he won't be dismissed by the student council." Taeyeon slumped her body to the nearest chair.

"Is that possible all he did was to protect his friend?" Karina asked with a sad face.

"He's part of the student council he should implement peace in school not violence, I'll talk to Mr. Kang and Ms. Lee later about this."

Lee and Jisoo followed Ms.yoon outside the student council room.

Inside Ms.Yoons office you can feel the tension between the two, Ms.Yoon is sitting on her chair when she spoke

"So tell me what happened?"

Jisoo and Leon were not looking at Ms.Yoon

"Nobody will talk?" she looks at Jisoo

Jisoo had no choice but to summarized everything that happened to the teacher.

"I know you just want to defend your friend Jisoo but violence is not the answer to it I didn't expect you to do this kind of thing, this is the first time that this kind of thing happened. I hope this will not happen in the future. You should be like your brother, your brother graduated this school without any records of violence."

Jisoo was stunned by what he heard, he hates to be compared with his brother. Leon noticed that Jisoo is not comfortable about what the teacher is saying. He knows that Jisoo doesn't like he's brother that much.

"And you Leon, you just transferred here and you're already causing trouble in school!! You're always late in my class and now you're starting a fight with every student. You know this school doesn't accept students with low grades good thing your father talked to the principal to accept you here. Act like a real student not a punk!!" She slammed the table with the book on her hand.

Leon froze when he heard the word "father" lee is afraid of his dad. Jisoo glance at Leon he's checking if he's okay, he knows about his panic attacks.

Both of you will do a community service for 1 week and Jisoo you will be suspended from the student council for 3 weeks.

"Bu - but Ms. Yoon we need to decorate for the school foundation. I need to help them. We have to make a lot of preparations for it."

"That's your punishment Jisoo for showing violence inside the school, do I have to call your brother for this?"

"No, I understand I'm sorry."

"Go ahead and make up with each other don't leave this office until both of you are on good terms."

Leon looks a Jisoo while Jisoo is just looking down.

"The day is long, you can stay here until tomorrow." Ms.Yoon stated.

Lee offered his hand to Jisoo. "I'm sorry and I will apologize to Chaeyoung too." Leon looks sincerely at Jisoo.

Jisoo shakes his hand and nod. "I'm sorry too."

"Good you can go back to your classroom." Ms.yoon signaling them to go out of the room.

-

Mrs. Lee is busy discussing the lecture.

Jennies mind . "What happened to them?"

Somi whispers to Sana, "do you think Jisoo and the transferee are good now?"

"I hope so, Jisoo is in trouble because of Chaeyoung, and I hope it will not affect his studies. But I think they will be punished by the teachers." Sana nodded in agreement.

Chaeyoung is also worried about Jisoo she knows that there will be a punishment for the two of them.

While Jisoo and Leon are walking in the hallway Leon looks at Jisoo. "Are you following me?" He blurted out while looking at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"What? Why would I follow you? I'm on my way to my classroom." Jisoo replied.

Lee's mind

"Don't tell me where in the same class? "

A few minutes later Jisoo and Leon enter the room, everyone is looking at them.

"Why are you late in my class?" Mrs. Lee questioned them.

Lee and Jisoo looks at Mrs.Lee

Jisoo spoke "We were at Ms. Yoon's office Mrs. Lee."

"Office?  Why?" She replied.

Jisoo and Leon just look at Mrs.lee

"Don't tell me you two were the ones caught fighting in the canteen?"

Leon and Jisoo look down

"Jisoo seriously? What happened to you, you're part of the student council you should be a role model especially to the new student." she said scolding him.

Chaeyoung is piss because the teacher is judging Jisoo she wants to shout and inform Mrs. Lee that she is the reason why Jisoo fought Leon.

"I - I started it I'm sorry, it's all my fault." Leon said still looking down.

Everyone looks at Leon.

Their classmates are chatting

Student 1: "Oooh Leon admits that he's at fault!"

Student 2: "He's so cool"

Student 3: "Maybe he's really nice too?"

Jennie smiles from what she heard about lee confessing that he's at fault.

Chaeyoung was also shocked with Leon's action.

"Are you guys on good terms now?"

Leon answered Mrs. Lee and Jisoo nods

"Okay you may take your seats, let's proceed with our lesson for today."

Everyone is listening to Mrs. Lees lecture the students can feel the awkwardness inside the room.

After Class, Chaeyoung puts all her things in her bag and walks toward where Jisoo is sitting.

Someone holds her wrist gently this time, she look and see who's holding her she was annoyed when she saw who is the guy.

Jisoo noticed that Leon was trying to talk to Chaeyoung he leaves the room without looking at them.

"I- I'm sorry I didn't notice that I was hurting you earlier and I'm sorry about the things that I said to you." Leon murmur

Chaeyoung looks into his eyes. "I'm sorry too, I shouldn't judge you and say those things to you too. Don't worry I'll pay for the laundry of your shirt."

"No need I wasn't looking on my way either I'm at fault too. I'm sorry, also about the things that I said to you earlier I didn't really mean it."He said, looking down.

"Don't mention it please, I was really offended about it, but it's okay let's just move on with it."

"I- I'll do ~ " Leon was cut off by Chaeyoung.

Leon's mind

" I'll do anything just for you to forgive me.."

"It's okay I have to go now." She looks at Jisoo's seat, but Jisoo is nowhere to be found now.

Leon also glance where she's looking at.

Chaeyoung said goodbye and went out of the room, Lee was left alone looking at her.

Everyone left the room too.

"Maybe you need to cool your head, here drink this." gives a cold drink to Leon.

Leon looks at the direction where the voice is coming from. "What do you want?"

"I don't want anything from you, you look lonely, and I just want to say that you're cool earlier. " said by Jennie who is looking straightly at him.

"Do you like me? I'm sorry but I don't want to get a girlfriend now."

"Are you serious?? Hey you're not my type!! Stop dreaming!!" she said in a loud voice then stormed out the room.

"Hey wait for me!!"

Sana and Somi were waiting at the hallway. "Jennie come on I don't want to go home late today my dad will go home early! "Sana shouted while checking her phone.

"I'm coming!!" Jennie is running towards them.

Leon is running behind Jennie.

"Why are you with him?"  Somi asked curiously.

"Hey don't follow me!!" Jennie shouted angrily.

"Wait for me! Where are you guys going? Can I join you?"

Sana and Somi look at Jennie. "What is this? Since when did you two become close?" Sana said raising her brow.

"Since today," Leon said with a big grin.

Somi looks at Leon. "Well I think he can help us carry our bags later what do you think Sana?"

"Hey no!! He's not coming with us!" Jennie said angrily at Somi.

Sana looks at Leon. "Well I think he can join us today."  she said while smiling and teasing Jennie

Jennie was pissed because of Sana.

"Fine whatever!!she yelled.

-

After Jisoo left the room he went to the student council room to inform that he will be suspended for 3 weeks.

"Jisoo oppa!!" he was welcomed by Karina who looks worried.

Kyungsoo and Taeyeon looks at jisoo

"I'm sorry about what happened earlier I lost my temper."

"Hey Jisoo you're my bro for years I know you it's okay don't be sorry." Kyungsoo said tapping his back.

"Noona I'm so sorry to drag the name of student council.." Jisoo glance at Teayeon.

"Yaaah Jisoo stop whining about it, I'm with you no matter what! You're my friend I know you did that to defend Chaeyoung so stop acting like a baby." Taeyeon replied.

Jisoo laughs because of what he heard. "Uhm I will be suspended for 3 weeks I'm sorry I can't help you guys with our preparations for the school foundation."

"3 weeks?? That's too long," Kyungsoo look so shocked.

Karina hugs Jisoo. "Oppa I will miss you!! Huhuhu"

Taeyeon separates Karina and Jisoo. "Hey! Karina stop hugging Jisoo you're always making a move whenever you can." she said annoyed.

Kyungsoo and Jisoo laughs

"I have already talked to Mr. Kang about what happened and it will only be for a week, you will be suspended for 1 week and you need to do the community service for 1 week as well." Taeyeon stated proudly.

Jisoo and the others were surprised with what they heard.

"Noona Thank you!!" Jisoo hugs Taeyeon.

"No problem jisoo were family here." Taeyeon replied.

"Taeyeon unnie you're the best!! Let's do a group hug!!"

"Group Hug!!"

Kyungsoo and Karina joins them, the four of them were laughing while doing the group hug.

-

Chaeyoung's POV

Chaeyoung walks outside the room. She can't find Jisoo anywhere. She is afraid that Jisoo might be angry at her because of what happened. She went to the teacher's room hoping that she would see Jisoo there, but there was no track of him there. She wanted to check the student council, but she was shy to face them because of what happened to the canteen earlier, so she decided to just go to work.

Chaeyoung is sad because of what happened. There are lots of things that are coming to her mind about whether Jisoo is mad at her. Maybe it's because of what Leon said earlier that she looks nothing compared to the girl he mentioned. What if Jisoo doesn't want to talk to me anymore?.

Tears are dwelling in Chaeyoung's eyes while walking when someone pulls her and embraces her.

Chaeyoung looks into the eyes of the person who hugged her.

"Jisoo?!" She starts to cry while hugging Jisoo.

Jisoo was surprised because Chaeyoung cried in front of him.

"Are you okay?? Are you hurt?? Why are you crying??" Jisoo slightly move from hugging her.

He holds Chaeyoung's hand and looks at her wrist "does it hurt?"

Chaeyoung is just looking at him while her tears are flowing.

"Hey are you okay?? Why are you not saying anything?? Chaeyoung!"

Chaeyoung embraced Jisoo tightly.

He was surprised by what she did.

"Whats the problem?" Jisoo asked her calmly.

"I- I thought you're mad at me, I thought you don't want to talk to me anymore." she said , now bursting to tears.

"What are you saying? Why would I be mad at you?"

"I'm sorry about earlier people think that you're violent because of me."

"I don't care about what others think about me , I have friends who know the real me. Don't cry okay ? and I'm sorry because of me you have to hear all those words.. You're one of the best people I've met Chaeng. I'm sure he didn't mean all of the things that he said to you. I promised to protect you and I will do that even if all of them will hate me."

Chaeyoung just kept on hugging Jisoo while crying.

Jisoo hugs Chaeyoung tightly while stroking her hair trying to comfort her.

On the other side of the road they didn't know that Leon, Jennie, Somi and Sana were watching them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 943 16
Blackpink, a 4 member squad designed to protect female idols, are assigned to protect Red Velvet. What could go wrong? Will some fall in love or beco...
10K 514 27
Nayeon and Jeongyeon had a very lovely 3 years relationship back in their junior years of college, but of course everything has to come to an end. In...
73.7K 3K 21
𝖠𝗇 𝖠𝗉𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗒𝗉𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝗎𝗍𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝗂𝗇 𝖲𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗁 𝖪𝗈𝗋𝖾𝖺! 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗈𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗌...
29.4K 3.9K 28
(Short chapters) "How old are you?" Jimin tucked in a piece of hair behind his ear before looking at Jungkook with his ocean blue eyes. "I am twenty...