Cross Paths | JENSOO & CHAELI...

By Xela_08

What will happen if a kind and hardworking girl , the Prince of school ,the Famous girl , and the Bully cross... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 : Start of Senior Year
Chapter 3 : Same old same old
Chapter 4 : Here comes Trouble
Chapter 5 : Different Feelings
Chapter 6 : New challenges
Chapter 7 : Sudden Changes
Chapter 8 : You make my heart flutter
Chapter 9 : Lets stay like this forever
Chapter 10 : Awkward encounters
Chapter 11 : Dreams
Chapter 12 : The Accident
Chapter 13 : The Stroll
Chapter 14 : The Hair Make Over
Chapter 15: Theme Park Pt.1
Chapter 16 : Theme Park Pt.2
Chapter 17: First step
Chapter 18 : Foundation Day Pt.1
Chapter 19 : Foundation Day Pt.2
Chapter 20 : Foundation Day Pt.3
JISOO ❤️
Chapter 21 : Get together
Chapter 22 : Secrets
Chapter 23 : Turning point
Chapter 24 : Lies behind those smiles
Chapter 25 : To my youth
Chapter 26 : Aftermath
Chapter 27 : The Bully
Chapter 28 : The Past Pt.1

Chapter 2 : New Student , New encounter

485 21 6
By Xela_08

Chapter 2

Student council meeting ••••

Inside the student council room, Taeyeon started the meeting and discuss about the plans for the upcoming school foundation.

"Any suggestions for the decorations?" She asked gracefully.

"Let's have a cherry blossom theme." Karina stated excitedly.

Taeyon tapped the table while thinking. "Cherry blossom.. Okay that's good! Make sure that all the booths will be decorated by cherry blossoms."

"Got it taking notes now!" Karina almost squeal when Taeyeon approved her idea. 

Chaeyoung was smiling while listening to their conversation.

"Are we going to allow alcohol?" Kyungsoo announced, almost shouting because he was holding a lot of files that covered his face.

Kyunsoo is the representative of the 3rd years. He is Taeyeon's classmate.

"Alcohol?" Taeyeon thought deeply.

"Yeah, the science department said they would add some alcohol to their booth," Kyungsoo replied, then sat across from Taeyeon.

"Hmm what do you think? Should we approve it?" She asked again.

"That's a bit bold to be honest but I think it will be fun too, what do you guys think?" Jisoo replied.

"Lets approve it, I wanna try some." Karina said excitedly while looking at them.

Taeyeon looked at them, trying to get everyone's approval. "I guess a little alcohol won't hurt, then let's approve it."

"Okay then we should approve the one for cooking theme clubs were they serve different foods." Jisoo said glancing at chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung widens her smile. "Students will be happy with food ahem."

"Will approve that one too then." Taeyeon said while checking the list.

"Who doesn't love food right? I will visit the cooking theme club first!!" Kyungsoo said excitedly.

Everyone Laughs

"Okay everything is all set now we just have to work on it!!

"Yes let's end the meeting for now, Thank you so much guys!!" Taeyeon started to sort out the papers.

"Thank you everyone!"  Jisoo looks at Chaeyoung's direction and mouthed "lets go."

"I'll see you guys tomorrow." Jisoo bows at them.

"See you tomorrow." The others bowed their head too.

-

Outside the school ••••

Chaeyoung and Jisoo were walking home together.

"It must be hard to be part of the student council." Chaeyoung started the conversation.

"Why did you say that?"

"Aren't you tired? Instead of going home early, you need to do a lot of things for the school and the students." She replied.

"Its tiring yes, but if you like what you're doing you won't get tired of it." he said smiling then glance at her. "How about you? Aren't you tired after school you have to work for your part time.. Don't you have work today?"

"I'm happy for you, you're doing what you want to do, I don't have a work today Ms. Chen said that I can get a day off today. I'm tired but even if I don't want to work I need to because I need money to go to school." 

Jisoo looks at Chaeyoung. "Hey don't go to work, I will help you with your school."

"No, you've helped me a lot Jisoo, ever since that day you're always there for me. You even paid my rent after that incident.. I only accepted it because I can't go to work that time I need to repay you and your family with that money.."

"I told you not to pay it, my family is helping other people too."

"Oppa i told you that I will pay it, we already talk about this right?"

"Yes but you should focus on your study, if you don't focus you might lose your scholarship."

"I can manage it, I will stop if I can't do it anymore okay?" 

"I just want to help you."

Chaeyoung Stop walking and hold jisoo's hand.

"If you really want to help me then support my decision and don't ever change stay the way you are, your presence is enough, you always make me smile every time." she holds Jisoo's hand tightly.

"You know I'm always here for you Chaeyoung." He said looking directly at her eyes.

Holding hands is their thing they always hold hands without malice they do that to show that they're sincere about what they're saying / doing to each other.

They started walking home together holding hands and smiling to each other they didn't know someone is watching them.

Jennie inside her car

They really like each other huh. That girl is so lucky to have someone like jisoo.. I hate you two!!

Meanwhile

Inside the market place the store owner is trying to chase a guy who stole his goods.

"Hey stop you haven't paid the food!! Comeback Here!!" The store owner gasping trying to chase the thief."

A group of people passed by and the store owner couldn't keep up his pace.

"Hey comeback here!! You haven't paid the food Hey!! Stop that thief!" The store owner keep on shouting then finally gave up after some time.

The thief is wearing a hoodie and looks like a high school student.

The mystery guy runs fast while holding the food he run across the street corner.

A few minutes later inside a small alley.

"Hyung you're here."  The kid said excitedly while jumping.

"Hey don't ever steal food again okay? Here eat this." The guy gave snacks to the kids.

"Doughnuts!! Thank you hyung! Bomi come here we have food." The boy said happily while waving the food to her sister.

"Thank you oppa!" Bomi hugged the guy tightly.

"Go ahead and eat."

Leon's mind

I'm sorry that's all I can give you I don't have my allowance today.

-

The next Day

School Hallway

"Annyeong chaeyoun!" one of her classmate greeted her. 

"Annyeong!" Chaeyoung waved her hand to her classmate.

"Chaeyoung ah!" Hyeri shouted on top of her lungs.

Chaeyoung was surprised with her. "Hyeri!! I missed you!"

"I missed you too!! How are you with your class." Hyeri asked her joyfully, clasping her hands with hers.

"I'm okay how bout you? I miss sitting beside you inside the room!!"

"Me too, I missed you, I miss borrowing your pen." Hyeri teased.

Hyeri looks inside Chaeyoung's classroom. "Where is Jisoo Oppa?"

"Jisoo is in the student council room."

"It's too early, why is he there?" She asked curiously.

"They are kinda busy right now because the school foundation is approaching so starting today he might miss some class." 

"Oooh, I envy Jisoo and the members of the student council they don't study that much hmmp!" Hyeri crossed her arms looking so jealous.

"Lol they don't study but they need to maintain their grades too, once they get low grades they will be remove to their positions it's not that easy to be part of the student council you know." Chaeyoung replied, trying to point out the cons of becoming part of the student council.

"Why is everything so hard?" Hyeri replied convinced with what Chaeyoung said.

"Yaah will be graduating soon don't be sad." 

"Hahaha yeah and we will become university students and after that we can work,no more studying."

"You're right just few more years." Chaeyoung nodded 

"Yeah, by the way I heard there will be a new student today." Hyeri whispered to her.

"New student? Like a transfer student?" She replied.

Hyeri nodded her head. "Yes I heard my mom and the other teachers talking earlier
they said ~"

Hyeri was cut off by the teacher.

(Hyeri's mother is a teacher in their school)

Students get inside the classroom. Ms. Yoon look at Chaeyoung and Hyeri. "Hyeri why aren't you inside your classroom?"

"Anyeong Ms. Yoon I'm about to go to my room." she said stubbornly.

"Go you'll be late for your first class and you Chaeyoung get inside the room we'll start the class now. "

Inside the room

"Everyone go to your seats I have some announcement."

Everyone is listening to the teacher.

"School foundation is around the corner make sure to submit all your projects on time."

"Yes maam." they answered in chorus.

"Let's start the lesson now."

Ms.Yoon keeps on looking on her watch while teaching

"Where is the new student." she said quietly.

"Ms.Yoon seems to be pissed off today." Sana whispered to Somi.

"Maybe she has a period today, or maybe shes needs someone to caress her."

Sana immediately covers her mouth because of Somi's joke. Somi kept on glancing at Sana with her funny face, Sana gave in and started laughing like a maniac. Both of them laugh so hard enough for their classmates to look at them.

Jennie looked at them weirdly.

"Somi and Sana why are you laughing? Is there something funny?" Ms. Yoon glared at them.

Everyone inside of the classroom looked at them.

"Sorry Ms. Yoon we were just ~"

"Knock knock "

Someone knocks on the door. Their attention went to the door.

"Class 3-b right?" Leon approached them tensely.

"Are you mr. Manoban?" Ms.Yoon looked at him annoyed.

"Yes I'm sorry I'm la~ "

"This is your first day and you're already late! " Ms.Yoon replied with a disapproving look.

"I'm sorry ms i ~"

Leon remember what happened last night

"Class you will have a new classmate starting today." She looks at Leon. "Please introduce yourself."

"Good morning I'm Leon Manoban , you can call me Lee nice to meet you all."  Leon bowed  after his introduction.

Students chattering

Student 1: "Ooh don't you think he's cute?"

Student 2:" Hes cute but he seems a trouble maker."

Student 3: "Hey don't say that he might hear you and punch you lol"

Student 4:" I still like Jisoo oppa."

Student 5: "Hahah then I'll take lee oppa."

"Go ahead and seat on a vacant chair."

"Thank you ms. " Leon is scanning his classmates and he lock eyes with Jennie, he winks at her.

"What the hell are you looking at?" Jennie rolled her eyes at Lee.

Sana noticed that Leon is looking at Jennie. She elbowed Jennie. "He likes you!"

"Shut up Sana!" Jennie groaned.

Lee is about to sit when someone shouts

"Yaaah that seat is taken!"

That's jisoos seat

Lee and the other students look at Chaeyoung

"What? That seat is taken you can sit at the back there!" Chaeyoung looked at them with the whats your problem look.

she pointed the chair at the back.

Lee got annoyed and aggressively looking at Chaeyoung. "Okay thank you for informing me." he replied in a cold tone.

" Yo- you're welcome." she said anxiously.

Leon walked toward the chair and plopped his body on the chair.

"Okay class lets continue the lesson now and be friendly with your new classmate."

"Yes Ms. Yoon."

"Haa! Chaeyoung wants to get the attention of that guy now unbelievable." Somi said disapprovingly.

"I'm good with that, he and that new guy are perfect for each other, she should leave Jisoo alone!" Sana said.

"Yeah, she should leave Jisoo alone." Somi agreed to what Sana blurted out.

"Stop talking you two the teacher will scold you again." Jennie scolded the two then looks at Chaeyoung's direction.

-

Lunch time ••••

"Chaeyoung!! Let's have lunch together." Hyeri excitedly hug her.

"Hyeri!! Oooh it's been a while since we eat together, lets go."

Hyeri peeks inside Chaeyoung's classroom. "Yes, let's go."

"Yaah what are you doing? Jisoo is not there." Chaeyoung replied while observing Hyeri.

"I know Jisoo is not here, I'm looking for the new student they said he's handsome too I wanna see him." she said still scanning the classroom.

"Hah!? So that's the reason why you invited me for lunch because you wanna see the new student??"

"Wh- what?"  she replied nervously. "No I really want to eat lunch with you!"Hyeri acted cute trying to convince Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung look straight into Hyeri's eyes . "You're lying! If you're looking to the new student he's probably in the cafeteria now, that guy looks like a punk to be honest with you. He doesn't give interest in studying his eyes keeps wandering while the teacher is lecturing."

"Woah I can't believe that you're that interested to him already, are you watching him all day??" She rebutted with a grin.

"What? No!!"  she replied right away. "I can't help but look at him he's sitting across me I can see him." Chaeyoung defends herself.

"I don't believe you!! Just because Jisoo is not around you're looking at the new guy now I'll tell Jisoo about this!" Hyeri teased her.

"Yah don't say nonsense that's not true!!" She said nervously placing her fingers to her lower teeth.

Hyeri is holding her mouth with her two hands. "Woah are you?? Are you dating Jisoo now?? Hey I'm your best friend you should've told me that first!!" She said slapping her friends forearm.

"Yah! What are you saying someone might hear you were not dating okay!"

"Why are you blushing??" Hyeri teased her and gave her the give me the deets look.

"I'm not ." Chaeyoung covered her face with her hands. "Imma leave you now. Don't eat with me!! " she said, still covering her face and running to the cafeteria .

"Yaaah Chaeyoung wait for me!!" Hyeri run after her.

-

After class Chaeyoung goes to the student council room

Chaeyoung waves her hand. "Hello Karina can you call jisoo for me please."

"Okay wait here I'll call him, Jisoo oppa, chaeyoung is looking for you outside."

"Oh thank you Karina please excuse me." Jisoo walk out of the student council room.

"Oppa Tada!! Here take this." she gave Jisoo a paper bag full of bread and milk. "You can give the others too." she said smiling with both of her hands at her back.

"Oh thank you." Jisoo smiled at her.  "You know you don't have to ~"  cuts off

"You guys are here all day, I know you're tired so please eat that and I'm going now, I need to go to work soon."

"Thank you, I'm sorry I can't go home with you today, we just finished adding decorations to the gate and gym have you seen it?"

"Yes the gym is really amazing." She said shyly

"Yeah well be decorating the rooms tomorrow."

"I'll try to help tomorrow. " She said still fidgeting.

"Okay I'll let them know, I'm sorry I can't walk you home today, let's go together to school tomorrow."

"It's alright oppa , yes I'll wait for you in front of my apartment tomorrow morning, I'll go now." Chaeyoung waves her hand and slowly walks to the gate.

Jisoo waves his hand to her and mouthed the word "bye" while smiling.

Jisoo is watching her while she walks towards the gate.

"Isn't she sweet?" Karina commented

Jisoo was surprised by Karina's voice

"Karina!? since when did you ~ "

"Did I startle you Oppa?"  she said teasingly.

"N- no, here get one Chaeyoung gave this to us."

"Ooh this is my favorite bread in the cafeteria, Oppa you know you're my crush but I want you and that girl to be together. She's so sweet." Karina playfully winks at Jisoo. "I'll give them this ." She quickly runs inside.

"Taeyeon unnie, Kyungsoo oppa, unnie , oppa look Chaeyoung unnie gave this to us !!" Karina raised her arm with the paper bag full of snacks.

"Oooh wow!"

"Good thing I'm hungry, Let's eat!!" Kyungsoo hurriedly take a piece of bread and peeled it.

"Jisoo say thank you to your girlfriend!!" Taeyeon shouted while opening the milk box.

"Shes not my girlfriend, she shes my friend.."

Everyone started eating and ignores Jisoo.

Jisoo just shakes his head and smile while watching them eat.

Note : I will update as soon as i can hope you'll like the story so far please do leave a comment on what you think and please vote too thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 17.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
561K 20.4K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
757K 17.1K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
165K 4.9K 51
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...