Tell Me Ariel, Are You Mine?

By BluSonya

Everyone finds Dante attractive. Even Ariel. She'd rather not. No amount of dark, mysterious and cavalier sho... More

Ariel
Chapter 1 - Encounter
Chapter 2 - Confrontations
Chapter 3 - ''He's One Hell of a Handsome Devil''
Chapter 4 - Proposals
Chapter 5 - Red Dress
Chapter 6 - Rayflower Town Hall Event
Chapter 7 - Dance With Him
Chapter 9 - Revelations
Chapter 10 - Questions...
Chapter 11 - Discoveries
Chapter 12 - A Blast from The Past
Chapter 13 - I know.
Chapter 14 - Cherry
Chapter 15- Stay
Chapter 16 - Fireline
Chapter 17 - Mine
Chapter 18 - Turn Away
Chapter 19 - "She Loves You, Man. Don't Screw It Up."
Chapter 20 - The Arms Of A Hunter
Chapter 21 - Everything I Am
Chapter 22 - Choices
Chapter 23 P1 - Watch That Shit Burn
Chapter 23 P2 - All Is Never Forgiven
Chapter 24 - Cracks
Chapter 25 - Silver Magpie's
Chapter 26 - Dante's Girl
Chapter 27 - "Never Thought I'd See The Day"
Chapter 28 - The Mark
Chapter 29 - Back To Reality
Chapter 30 - The Fire Within

Chapter 8 - No Going Back Now

37.4K 611 64
By BluSonya

DISCLAIMER - if you're reading this chapter as of November 2018, please don't be confused by the comments here (or in the next chapter) asking for the rest of this chapter. This was back when Wattpad did private chapters and mature content had to be separated to comply with their rules. As of September 2018, private chapters/stories were no longer a thing on Wattpad. This chapter is now re-written complete here and there's nowhere else you need to go to finish it. If you like it please leave a vote. I'm not one of the paid writers on Wattpad even though I've been here for six years so it's all I ask for. It's free!! Enjoy! Thank you. :D

Chapter 8 - No Going Back Now

I let Dante push me against the wall and pin me down as though I'd been his childhood poster pin-up. I knew the moment his hand took mine and I'd followed him through this corridor that this was long overdue. When our bodies hit each other I swallowed hard because the second he paused, the anticipation knitted through me. We knew what we were doing without knowing what this was. That was fine. I only needed the furious kiss we shared to tell me clarity wasn't necessary.

In the seconds after our movement was picked up by the sensors, two spotlights came on. Clear as any blur this lust became. I paused after our frantic breaths had tangled in our kiss.

"Damn it, Ariel." He wasted no time clutching my arse and pulling me in for a press that coiled my stomach. He squeezed. "You are just too damn sexy for words."

His hand to my throat in a grip so needy he took my mouth with his. I didn't know I needed this so bad. This dig into my cloth skin that made my flesh his, because when he reached around my back to tug me in I pulled on his neck to meet my tongue deeper than I'd tasted him before.

"Tell me you wore this dress for me."

His voice darkened against my mouth. My breath caught me the moment his fingers stroked the fabric under my breasts. These paper-fine threads felt tissue-thin when he did that. I'd dried my lips out breathing so hard.

"Tell me you wore it for me to take off."

For all the looking I'd done tonight I wasn't ready for him looking into my eyes the way he did. I'd not been seeing him through the lust-addled bender I'd been on, not until then. That right there, that urgent demand in between the touch and the gaze was enough to make me admit the truth. If only I could find my words. How hard that became when he watched my reaction looking for more signs that he was affecting me. And he was. Oh God, he was.

Instead, an involuntary groan left my mouth, caused by his hand dragging my dress up my leg and slipping over my skin. Finally, my skin.

"Tell me this was all for me."

He sifted the fabric through his fingers like he was a second from taking it apart.

"Tell me."

I crushed my eyes closed when his mouth found my breast, and gasped when he closed around it. My head thud the wall and I acknowledged for a split second the rattle of the framed art beside us. I didn't care. The world slipped into a delirium.

Yes, it was all for him, damn it.

It was all to make him weak for me.

Except there I was, weak for him.

I'd be lying if I said his desire to claim me didn't make me feel sexier than I'd ever known myself to be. I felt strangely powerful even while curving my spine rounded over him slipping fingers through the base of any hair I could grab from up and over his head. Like I had a hold on someone who themselves held power.

I seared air in through my teeth. "Yes."

"Yes what?" He coaxed.

"It was all for you."

I held my breath, watching, while his breath laboured for control. Hearing it forced me to notice how low the music from inside trailed towards us, faint and weak. That was the only tone for yards apart from us. Any sounds we made were the type an inch of space would catch. Just between us.

He thumped one hand at the wall, grabbed my neck with the other, brought me in and gave me the last kiss before we'd get to his place. Deep, hard, rough, eager. He sank so much against me he gave in to me. But not completely. Not here.

**

If you were ever in the market for some of the most exclusive real estate this side of London, one that consisted of a luxury residential apartment complete with private gardens, concierge, a likely outrageous budget, and in the W2 postcode area, then here we were at Dante Greco's place. The Wharf Gardens Development.

We pulled into the compound of the apartment block high enough to have balconies on every floor and a roof-top apartment to top it off. For a couple of seconds I stared at it after exiting the car. You'd think that thing led to heaven, it disappeared into the sky.

Dante had a word with his chauffeur, called him Malcolm, and left him at the wheel. When we got out onto the top floor however, I soon realised that the entire level belonged to him. The. Entire. Level.

"I know." He read my expression. A small smile softened him.

"No, it's just..." I looked around the squared hallway.

"A lot," he said.

Of square footage, yeah.

He keyed in the door and let me through before him and as I entered...if you could have seen this place. I mean, it was...I'd never seen anything like this.

At first I would have assumed there was nothing personal about this place, or homely. Or his. I would have assumed that the dark of the walls was enough to tell me his heart wasn't here. But on second thought, as I held my clutch, looking past the only vivid colour in the room from a serpent-green plant, I realised something. This was him. Rich, dark, a little empty, save for the only bright spark of life he let in through the potted green to the side. This said more to me than anything he ever had. And yet his darkness was lush.

You'd think he brought the night indoors and set moons in the ceiling with those round lights up there. He liked things a little bit hidden save for the odd spark. Black, granite, wood, stone, fire. It was so beautiful.

I think I may have said that out loud.

"It's not bad," he said, dropping his keys on a tall, cast-iron table, and draping his jacket over a seat.

Okay, so I did.

"Not bad?" I let out a small laugh. "Tell that to this view."

I set my clutch down on a stone lightstand and walked over to the window. It wasn't long before I wanted to see it from the next room, and the next room, till I found myself in the bedroom. The view flanked in sheer veils draped either side of the panoramic window. Floor to ceiling. Of course.

When you're directly in the city, really in the thick of it on the ground, its atmosphere can be abrasive. Here though, the sky was roasted coffee, the city dripped in black romance. Maybe even isolation too. Not hard to be isolated all the way up here. To feel small. I instinctively hugged myself.

"It's easy to forget, isn't it?"

"What?" he came closer. "How dark the world can get?"

"No." I acknowledged that too. I turned. "How—"

He kissed me. How alone we can really be.

"Fuck, I want you naked." He managed roughly against my neck.

That's why I was here. To be naked. To be a little less alone wrapped around a guy who could maybe use that too. I'd use him if I needed to. Any which way.

I pushed him back onto his bed, he landed firm with a light spring. I'd be as naked as I had to be and too much for his hungry stare to stand. Lust looked like fire when it set in his eyes and he wasn't afraid to show me how hot just looking could be. I just needed to be something he desired. Something he wanted to touch, just not yet.

So I backed up a small distance and put my hands to the tops of my shoulders, teasingly sliding my dress off all the way down over my hips. It fell in a circular heap on the floor and pooled around my ankles. I stepped out and flicked it away with one deft foot. Turned on, I turned around, my butt in his view, and with my hands on either side of my thong, I slowly bent over. My legs stick-straight and positioned only slightly apart, I pushed the knickers down over my arse as it's tiny fabric rolled in on itself and I slowly moved my hips out of it as I pushed it down and it also fell to the ground. I turned back around pivoting, and stepped out of each hole before kicking that too.

He got what he wanted, I was now officially naked. Warm to touch, yet sensitive to the grazes of air that hardened my nipples like an ice lolly hitting a nerve.

The most Dante had ever given away had been tonight. There wasn't much he could keep to himself. Not when his chest heaved, his eyes seeped into me, and I could swear he sexed me through his sight alone. I could imagine what he was thinking of as I stood there naked in front of him. Every anticipated touch chased across his eyes, his face taking a decidedly darker turn, shrouded.

He paused for a long moment to take me in. He shook his head. "Fuck."

It was easy to want to touch myself and move soft in front of him when he looked as though he savoured every inch of me. His gaze made my bones wilt, my body curve, my head tilt, my breath escape me slow till I could feel it pass cool through my lips. My spirit free and my body feral. With a carnal moan he got up, took my arm and yanked me hard towards him.

"Shit, Ariel, you reek of sex." He said rough against my lips, tipping my head back till my mouth parted as he bent his head to me. "You're a fucking goddess."

There I was, not a stitch of clothing on me but for a pair of heels and my painted toes, and there he stood, fully clothed, kissing me, caressing me, walking me back with him as I stepped forward toward the bed behind him. His hands passed over my butt and he squeezed hard as he moaned into my mouth and lifted me up against his torso, bringing me over his thighs when he landed, seated on the bed. I straddled him tight. It's true what he said; he really did have great self control to not have pulled his trousers down and plundered into me already. His hands dragged hungry up the warm skin of my back and into my hair, deliberately ruffling it up till it was an unstructured mess of waves.

I'd already seen off his tie as I yanked it from around his neck and carelessly flung it to the floor. The shirt came next, fast, eager, unbuttoned as far as patience would allow which wasn't far before I pulled it apart. He shrugged impatiently out of it to reveal a hard, tanned torso. He was muscular but lean with arms to match. They looked as strong as they felt.

He drew me in, hauled his tongue up my chest, which I arched to feel before I bent my head forward to meet his mouth. His hands dragged palms over my breasts, my waist, around my back to hug me in with one hand, while the other dipped down my spine between my butt to tuck my groin further into his where I could feel him. Pillared with all the build of iron up against my tummy I rubbed myself against it, grinding along his length between the spread of my thighs. His arm up my back, his hand pressed down on my shoulder to push me harder along him and deepen this grind.

"Dante." Because should I say his name, I'd beg it eagerly. I put my hand over him and held him solid and firm in my fingers. Both my palms over it now, stroking it. He watched my hold over him, quickening his breaths like it was too much to take. And it was.

He couldn't hack the agonising feeling for long because he scooped me up quick as the intensity got us both. My thighs gripped around him, he lifted me and manoeuvred us till he had me on my back. I bounced lightly into the mattress. It was firm, like him. 

While I held his mouth to mine, he scrambled over me, hands pressed either side of me into the sheets steadying himself over me for a moment, while quickly removing his trousers with one hand, pushing them off and hastening to kick out of them. I knew he was free of them when his body pressed mine and my thighs parted wider. We were skin and skin, completely. Finally. Our mouths again, too.

Feeling him between my legs I knew what was about to happen and yet I wasn't prepared for the sharp intake of breath I took with widened eyes when his hips moved against mine and he entered. I blinked through my loud gasp at the pressure as he slid smooth into me with a deep groan he freed like it was about time. I wasn't ready for how new his fullness would feel inside me. I'd never been taken like this before. Never felt so tight.

I pulled him hard to me the moment the thrusts got deeper, mouth agape when I fought for breath. Just as he drove himself all the way inside me I slipped into joining his rhythm. When our stomachs touched he slowed to feel the fondness of it, and I wrapped my arm around his neck the second my soft kiss lazily slowed to the slides of him inside me. His mouth was so warm through the moment of tenderness I threw my head back flowing to the side when he took that soft mouth down the side of my throat and squeezed a breast full in his hand.

I scrunched my eyes closed when he went deep again, one long hard stroke at a time, till his need and mine got more intense and he went harder. Faster my breath came, faster his did too. I grabbed his face, his waist, his shoulders, his arms, and squeezed so hard into his biceps I knew what was coming. And then I came. Right through my body. Closing my eyes as I tilted my head and arched my neck with a loud moan, I sobbed the climaxed ecstasy out. I had to clasp my hands around his neck and thread my fingers to keep his head to mine, and staggered a breath against his own through his slides between my legs. 

The second he said "You're so fucking beautiful," through my lips as I orgasmed I breathed his breath and looked into his eyes, panting, like I could see what he did when we locked eyes. They were so fucking pretty staring into me like the turn-on his desire was. It was then, after my gaze bore back into his, that he was gone. 

His eyes hurricane dark. "You were made for me," he murmured through harsh breaths, his voice coated thick. He pressed his head against mine and went harder now, his rhythm picking up speed. 

"Oh God," came strained through the cracks in my moans. I clawed at him like I would leave welts in his skin. He was hot. Really hot.

And when he tilted his head back, looked down at me and let out an animalistic roar as he released in me, his storm dark eyes turned black fire. The gold rim around his pupils had the burn of hell in them. I'd looked into his eyes before, but I'd never seen them like this.

Never like this.

Not when the windows to him had flung open and showed me what those gold rims around his pupils really were. My reflection, glassy and on fire through rivers of lava and the rise of flame. Right there in the heart of his eyes.

His eyes.

No longer silver, they were gold.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 26 36
She has a heart of gold. But he has a heart of an onyx. She was an angel. He was the Devil. Living as a human, Maeve was just an ordinary young lady...
That Night By Kurumi

Mystery / Thriller

39 5 9
In "That Night," readers are drawn into a world where passion and darkness collide, weaving a tale of forbidden desire and seductive allure. Set with...
3.9M 178K 130
The Devil's Love Series Book 1: Tempt the Devil; Book 2: Playing with Fire; Book 3: Queen of Hell; Book 4: Shadow of Death. (All stories contained in...
554K 13.2K 15
Ariel is an innocent 18 year old girl. She lost her parents in a car accident recently. Her only living relative is her grandmother who lives in a di...