๐‡๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐š๐ซโœ”๏ธ

Door Mushwrites

*UNDER EDITING When they have get into a forced Marriage for some causes, how their life turned up side down... Meer

NEW START
โ€ข Aesthetics โ€ข
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
๐Ÿ1
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
47
48
49
50
51
52
โ€ข EPILOGUE โ€ข

39

14.6K 1K 193
Door Mushwrites

Inline comments are highly recommended 🌚

Next morning both love birds were sleeping peacefully cuddling Eachother, when they heard the alarm buzzing loudly, Aayat scrunched her face and opened her eyes slowly, Zaviyaar groaned at the sound, She shut it off quickly, so his sleep doesn't get spoiled, she looked at the time it was 5 in the morning time for her to pray.

She stretched her arms, she untangled himself from her husband's grip who was holding her tightly as if she'll run away, she got inside the washroom, came out after 15 minutes changed in new set of clothes, she just wrapped dupatta around her head and took the praying mat spread it on the floor.

When she completed her Prayer she got up and turned around and gasped, putting her hand on her heart as Zaviyaar was sitting on the bed staring at her without blinking his eyes, his hair messed up, but there was a smile on his face.

"Zavi you scared me, and what's wrong? Are you alright?" She asked, worriedly walking up to him, sat in front of him cupping his face in her tiny hands.

"Relax I'm alright, I just don't want to miss out the beautiful view" He whispered, staring at her with his bewitched eyes holding her hand which was on his cheek.

"View? What are you even saying Zaviyaar" She asked, rolling her eyes in utter confusion.

"You were praying so I didn't want to miss that out" He clarified with a smile lingering on his face, She shook his head in disbelief.

"Okay! Now go back to sleep, there is a lot of time, and it's Saturday too, office is off so you can sleep as much as you want" She informed him, rubbing her thumb on his beard, she told him knowing how he loves sleeping.

"And yeah I'm ready to tell the world that I'm your wife, so you can announce it if you want" she continued playing with his fingers, Zaviyaar who was lost in her words snapped his head upwards, listening to her.

"Really" He exclaimed loudly in excitement, Aayat giggled at his expression and bobbed her head in yes, He jumped on her for a hug, she fell back on the bed, he was on top of her, She laughed at his act.

"Okay then let's sleep, even you need to get your beauty sleep also , I want you to look the best" He told her moving back from her and lying properly on the bed pulled her too making her comfortable, and covered them with a blanket.

"Zaviyaar wait let me open my dupatta, and shrug " She hissed as she was uncomfortable, He loses his grip, She got up a little putting her weight in her elbow which was rested on pillow, removed the dupatta from her head with other hand, and removed the shrug, her dress was like long skirt and a short shirt till her waist the upper shrug paired up with the dress, as soon she removed, He got lost in her, he saw her sleeves shirt her white skin showing off, And her long beautiful hair touched his face, He closed his eyes to smell them.

She laid getting comfortable on the bed, She gasped feeling Zaviyaar half weight on her, looked at him winded eyes and got nervous at his intense gaze on her.

"Have i ever told you that i love your long hair, and your fragrance " He whispered nuzzling his nose on her nape, Aayat was breathing slowly with their closeness, He took her hand, dropped his lips on her palm, She was just stare at him lovingly, He interlock their fingers, and pinned it on the pillow beside her.

He moved to showered his dripping love, on her entire face, she sighed in ecstasy, her hand moved to his bare back, Her heart beat was accelerated.

She opened her eyes slowly looking at him, and at the same time he opened his eyes, both stared at Each Other, intensely breathing slowly, She raised her head upwards, and placed a soft warm kiss on his forehead, letting him know about her feelings too, it's the same from her side too.

Getting lost in passion and in her fragrance, his hand worked on the strap of dress dropped a affection of his love on her, She felt shiver ran through her spine, feeling his touch. she shut her eyes unconsciously.

He bather her with his love, there bodies were on fire, he was just going with the flow, getting burned with his devotion She was breathing heavily clutching his shoulder digging her nails in his skin, she moaned his name, curling her toes in pleasure, which were doing nothing but igniting his desires.

He was drowned in passion, he moved down, in that process he untangled their hand, freeing her hand from his grip, She immediately clutched his hair in her fist.

She hissed as she felt him biting her skin, she was panting badly, it was too much for her, her eyes become teary, not knowing how to handle her different emotions, and his passion and desire.

She felt he has reached just below her, she felt him lifting her top, she opened her eyes, and placed her both hand on  his arms.

Zaviyaar who was totally lost, and he felt she stopped him, he looked at her condition, her shivering lips, her heavy breath, her watery eyes, he realised they have come too far.

He set her top properly, crawled upwards, laid beside her, taking her in his protective arm, She just pulled him closer panting badly.

"It's okay, calm down" He whispered softly, caressing her hair, their nose touching with Eachother, her eyes were closed,

"Hold me tightly Zavi" She whispered, fisting his hair, He looked at her, pulled her closer, and kissed her forehead, calming her down. After like 20 minutes She got normal, she opened her eyes to look at him as he was already staring at her.

"Sorry" Both of them spoke together, Both giggled looking at Each Other.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realise it was too much for you, but you should have stopped me," He whispered wiping off the tears stains.

"Don't say sorry for these precious moments Zaviyaar, and I didn't want to stop you, you are controlling yourself just because of me, and it's not that I was uncomfortable, it's just i don't know how to handle the love you were showing on me, maybe i need more strength, so I can handle you" She mumbled stroking his cheek, looking down getting shy.

"We are not in hurry, just go with the flow, and I can wait till you are fully ready, so just relax biwi" He whispered huskily touching her cheek with his knuckles, She looked at him with respect and love in her eyes.

She moved closer to him, Zaviyaar looked at her, She stared at him and placed her lips on his, he was taken aback by the sudden kiss, but he closed his eyes, they moved their lips in sync slowly, breaking the kiss He covered themselves with the quilt.

"Let's rest for a while we have to attend Haram's show, it's in the evening" He informed her Aayat turned around, showing her back to him, as laying straight continuously she was tired, and Zaviyaar didn't question her understanding her completely.

He back hugged her, wrapped his arm around her waist, and one was under her head, She hissed as soon his hand touched her tummy, He got worried, But then he remembered he gave her love bite, She tilted her head, looked at him with a shy smile, assuring him that she's alright.

She gasped, widening her eyes, as she felt his hand under her top, he caressed the bite with his thumb, slowly staring at direct in her eyes.

"Is it hurting too much?" he asked her politely, still rubbing the bite to soothe the pain.

"Not that much" She whispered back looking her eyes with his, she placed her hand on the top of his hand under her top, and entwined their fingers from back, then she closed her eyes, Zaviyaar rested his head on her nape, he didn't realised when sleep too over them.

~

It was 2am the afternoon, Aayat was in kitchen, making lunch, as they skipped breakfast because they were sleeping, the butler came on the door but they were sleeping so left, They just woke up at 11 in the morning, Aayat was still roaming in short top and skirt, she decided she'll take bath after finishing her work.

Zaviyaar was working out, because he was bored, Aayat was not giving him attention too, she forcefully made him wear gym wear because he might get ill he was roaming bare since last night.

He came inside the kitchen, Aayat had tied her long hair in a messy bun, she was rolling the roti, Zaviyaar smirked and back hugged, she yelped in surprise.

"You really like teasing me don't you" She hissed, making faces, as he was tickling her disturbing her work.

"You look so beautiful when you are annoyed" He replied rubbing his sweaty cheek with her shoulders.

"Chiii Zavi you are sweating go take a bath" She hissed and pushed him turning around, Zaviyaar chuckled.

"Even if you are sweating, how about we take shower together, and save water too biwi" He teased her placing his hands on that slab, caging her, and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Haw besharam( Shameless) " She screamed ,moving her head backwards and looking at him with wide eyes, Zaviyaar smiled at her puffed yet red cheeks.

"What besharam, did you forget the morning" He whispered leaning near her lips, teasingly, She shot her eyes open.

"Shut up Zaviyaar" she said, palming his lips, and looking at him with the blushy smile, He giggled at her adorable wife, while Aayat was not looking at him feeling shy.

"Zaviyaar don't tease me, please go take a bath, lunch is almost ready" She requested him making an innocent face He sighed stopping his teasing, he moved back Aayat sighed in relief, she turned back to cook.

"Ouch!" She hissed as He bit her cheek from back, he ran out of the kitchen laughingly, Aayat rubbed her cheek with a smile on her face.

After finishing her work she walked inside the room, Zaviyaar was freshly bathed, he changed into casual clothes, his hair was still wet, he was sitting on the sofa, checking his mailbox.

Aayat took his towel from the balcony, which he kept to dry. She stood behind him and put the towel on his head, and started wiping his hair.

"What are you doing Aayat?" He asked, confused, looking at her tilting his head upwards.

"Zavi your hair is still wet, you didn't dry it properly, agar sardi lag gayii tou( what if you catch cold) " she complained, continuing her work, Zaviyaar smiled and held her hand which was on her head.

"Tou tum ho na mera khayaal rakhne ke liye"( you are there to take care of me) he whispered, moving his head upwards staring in her eyes, Aayat smiled, she bent down and dropped a kiss on his forehead, he closed his eyes to feel the moment.

After that she Moved back and placed the towel back in the balcony, and told him the lunch was ready, he told her to take a bath first then they can have it together, agreeing to him Aayat walked inside the washroom taking her clothes.
                        ♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾

How's was the chapter?

Did you like the romance? 🙈❤️ tbh I just to make it look beautiful and passionate so everybody can read it comfortable, I hope it did looked beautiful.🫣

Do you like totally hubby wifey moments ?

Favourite line or part?

Excited for that next one?

Keep showering your love💗

Thankyou for you precious comments, please vote the chapter too.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

189K 14.1K 58
โ—Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. โ—#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAHโ— //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...
399K 28.3K 19
"๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Š ๐’š๐’‚๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐’‰๐’๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’–๐’๐’•๐’‚๐’›๐’Š๐’“, ๐’•๐’–๐’Ž ๐’˜๐’‚๐’‰๐’‚๐’ ๐’‰๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’Œ๐’‰๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’“" +++ Muntazir โ€ข เคฎเฅ...
14.2K 771 33
"...Don't show that you cared about my happiness, when you actually didn't. I doubt if you ever truly did care." I whispered the last part menacingly...
131K 8.1K 31
"Some things are just never meant to be. No matter how much we wish they were" Mushk Ali is no damsel in distress neither she wants to be one. She kn...