Teach Me || NaHyo

Per 9YoursTruly6

"I love you!" I cried out. A story where two total opposite people are destined to fall in love with one anot... Més

Progolue
Main Character Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 24

318 17 16
Per 9YoursTruly6

Nayeon's POV

I woke up because of the sunlight hitting my eyes, causing me to groan and huddle further into the covers.

The smell of the blankets were so comforting, aswell as the clothes I wore and the shampoo I used last night- I never wanted to leave this bed.

My body relaxed once again and I almost slipped further into unconsciousness until I heard the door creak open and feet walk along the floor.

I didn't dare open my eyes to see who it was, because I knew if I did do so, my eyes would get burned.

A hand pulled the covers from my face before it gently pulled the strands of hair out of my face- it made me relax all over again.

A finger grazed along my hairline, before it went down my forehead and down to my nose.

"Pretty girl." I heard the person mumble to themself as they stroked my hair, causing me to moan to myself and lean into the touch.

The chuckle I heard was feminine, so it probably was a woman.

"Do you like that?" She asked me and I nodded slowly.

Her hand came along over my arm and onto my nape before cupping my cheek, rubbing her thumb over my skin.

"Can you open your eyes for me, beauty?" She asked me.

It took a while before I could fully open my eyes, but when I did, I was met with the sight of a Goddess.

A smile quickly made its way onto my lips as I stared at her face, but specifically those perfect eyes.

"Good morning." Jihyo told me with a smile tugging at her luscious lips, her head tilting to the side as I looked at her lips.

She scratched my scalp with her nails, "Do you like what you're seeing?"

My head gradually nodded up and down as I seemed to get into a trance.

But I quickly was pulled out of it when a pair of lips met mine, moving passionately against my own.

The covers were pulled off of my body before a weight had moved itself ontop of me, hands moving their way up from my waist to my face.

Teeth tugged at my bottom lip before a tongue slightly swiped across my lips, indicating for me to open my mouth- which I did with no questions asked.

Jihyo's tongue explored my mouth for just a few seconds, before she suddenly disappeared.

I shot up out of the bed and looked around, seeing how the blinds were still open but the light was suddenly painful to look at.

"Jihyo?!" I called out in a panic as I kicked the covers off of me and sat onto the side of the bed, getting up and rushing to the door that was partly open- all while my eyes were squinted.

Within a second, a pair of hands grabbed onto my shoulders, "Hey, you're awake. Are you okay?"

I tried my best to look at who was infront of me, and it was Jihyo. She looked concerned.

I must've been dreaming.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I smiled and grabbed her hands, slowly taking them off of me.

We looked at each other for a minute until a delicious smell came into my nose.

"What's that smell?" I asked and walked past her, heading into the living room and looking around the room.

The younger woman followed close behind, "I'm making breakfast."

My body swiftly turned around so that I could look at her, "What are you making?"

She laughed and laid her hand in her neck as she walked over to the kitchen, "It's not particularly Korean but I'm making sausages, bacon, eggs and pancakes along with some fruit on the side." I followed her close behind as she spoke, almost latching onto her back.

This girl can cook breakfast too?!

I looked over her shoulder and what I saw looked absolutely amazing.

"Will it take long?" I asked her when she continued cooking.

"No, just about 7 minutes. I already put plates on the table so when it's ready we can eat it right away." Jihyo told me when she flipped the pancake that was in the pan. It was perfectly cooked on the other side.

I felt myself almost drool as I watched the woman cook breakfast, though I didn't know if I was drooling because of the food or because of Jihyo.

"If you want, you can go shower real quick and brush your teeth. I already have put your dress in the washer so no need to worry about that, you can take it home with you today."

My eyes went over to her and only then did I notice the cool girl aesthetic she was carrying with her, wearing those baggy clothing.

I've never seen her like this before, but I wouldn't mind seeing her like this more often either.

"Alright, I'll be right back then." I told her and rushed to the bathroom to shower.

I brushed my teeth within a minute and showered within 5, but realised that I forgot to grab clothes.

My eyes scanned the room in a hurry until they landed on a folded pile of clothes that laid on the sink.

I guess Jihyo put those there for me already.

I put them on and quickly met the scent of Jihyo on them, and they were matching with her own outfit of today too.

As I opened the door and walked into the living room, I saw that the table was already filled with goodies and that Jihyo was putting the pans and cooking utensils in the dishwasher.

Once she got up, she removed her apron and threw it down on the counter.

I walked to the table and that's when she looked up, meeting my eyes.

I saw that lovely blush creep onto her cheeks before she smiled at me, making me shiver.

"How was your shower, you finished it pretty quickly." Jihyo asked me when she sat down along with me.

"It was nice and warm."

She nodded her head and waited for me to fill my plate, which I quickly did so she herself could also eat.

My place was filled with 2 pancakes, 1 sausage, 2 pieces of bacon, 1 egg and quite a sum of fruit all together. And of course syrup on the pancakes, plus some strawberries.

"The fruit is fresh, so don't worry about them being mushy." Jihyo told me when I took a bite of pancakes with strawberry, almost falling into ecstasy because of how good it was.

The chef of my breakfast soon enough also began to eat, enjoying what she made.

"You're so good at cooking." I praised her when I swallowed all I had in my mouth, "You could be a chef."

The girl smiled to herself, pleased with that I enjoyed her cooking.

"I'm glad you like it, Nayeon." She told me before taking another bite.

We both enjoyed the food in a comfortable silence between us while the news played in the background.

"I was thinking that we perhaps could go do something fun today? Like bowling or karaoke?" Jihyo said midway our meal.

That actually didn't sound all too bad, it was weekend either way and I had nothing to do.

"Yes, that'd be great!" I exclaimed with excitement when she mentioned that.

"The bowling or karaoke?"

"Both." I grinned and took a sip of my drink, which happened to be fresh orange juice.

"Damn, that's refreshing." I cursed without notice and looked up at Jihyo.

She snickered to herself and raised her eyebrows, "I know."

---

We were now at a place where we could bowl and do karaoke together, and I wanted to do it so bad.

It's been so long since I last bowled and did karaoke.

But I also was so curious about Jihyo's voice since she told me that she was good at singing before.

"Bowling for 2 people please, along with 1 hour of karaoke and sushi and snacks with drinks?" Jihyo asked the person that runned the place and gave her the money that was needed for it, though I insisted I'd pay this time.

She right away booked us in and brought us to the bowling room after showing us the karaoke room we will be using for the last hour.

Knowing that the bowling might just take 2 hours, I requested the karaoke would be 1 hour. Because or else it'd become too late.

"Have fun, ladies." The owner said before leaving us alone in the bowling room.

There were already some groups of people here but it wasn't overcrowded.

"So, let's get started then."

---

1 hour and 50 minutes in, we were quite competitive against one another since it was nearing the end.

But it still was a lot of fun, especially since we were low key making fun of each other whenever we did something wrong.

It was Jihyo's turn and she got a strike, leaving me absolutely shocked with my mouth apparently wide open.

"You should close that, something might fly into it." Jihyo grinned and sat back down on the couch.

She grabbed onto her can of Sprite and took a swig of it, giving me a side eye.

"C'mon, it's your turn. Unless you want to give up?"

"Never." I argued and got up, making use of the time that I got left.

"I'll beat you, Park Jihyo." I mumbled and grabbed the bowling ball before taking my stance.

I calculated the best way I could roll it before giving it a go, and low and behold.

Strike!

"Haha! Take that!" I exclaimed and jumped out of happiness when I turned to Jihyo, who was already standing behind me.

She had her eyebrows furrowed before she grabbed a ball too, and I stepped out of the way.

The girl calculated her roll again.

No wonder she hit a strike, she's a math teacher so she'll have the perfect angle.

But this time she didn't- it took her 3 throws before all the pins were finally down.

Making me the winner at that.

I yelled out in victory as I nudged Jihyo teasingly, "Guess who won?"

She rolled her eyes and shook her head before walking to the table and grabbing her Sprite.

"C'mon, let's do karaoke now and have some sushi." Jihyo said and took me with her to the karaoke room, where the sushi already stood ready for us along with 2 pairs of chopsticks.

"It's fresh, don't worry. They put it here like 3 minutes ago, I saw them walk past with the trey." She reassured me just to make sure I knew, "Plus reviews told me."

I nodded my head and picked up the chopsticks, grabbing a shrimp sushi and eating it.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "That's good!"

"It is?" She questioned and also took one for herself, agreeing not soon after.

We continued to eat for a while before she decided to grab the mic.

"Wait, I have a question." I spoke up and she lowered the microphone.

"How about we look for new furnishes tomorrow?" I suggested before she raised her eyebrow.

"It's probably the only day I'll have time, all other days we'll be working."

Jihyo looked at me and shrug her shoulders, "Sure, nothing to do tomorrow either way. You can stay over again if you want, I'll be making chuncheon dakgalbi."

My eyes widened, "I love that!"

"All the more reasons to stay." She chuckled and turned on the mic.

Let's just say that she wasn't kidding when she said she could sing well.

---

I watched as Jihyo sang the last part of the song, leaving my mouth agape once more.

She finished the last song for tonight and stood there, smiling at me.

Quickly, I clapped my hands.

"You should be a singer!" I told her as she came over to me, sitting beside me before taking a gulp of her water.

"The same counts for you, Nayeon. Your voice is beautiful." She said to me, making a blush come onto my face.

Jihyo looked over at the clock, "Our time is up."'

It was honestly quite upsetting, because I was having a lot of fun time with her right now. But knowing that she'll be cooking dinner for us was enough for me to get up and walk along with her to the exit and the car.

"We should absolutely do that more often! Perhaps we could even try other fun things too?" I told her as we walked to the car.

She walked to her side of the car as I opened the door for myself and sat down.

"We could do something every weekend if you want to, I don't mind it if you were to come along with me." The raven haired said as she started to car, turning the AC on right away because it was quite hot.

I hope it won't be this hot on the day of TDoong Plays.

It won't be a problem if we have enough water and food for everyone, but it might still be an annoying thing.

"Perhaps we could let Jeongyeon tag along?" I suggested and got a strange face from Jihyo.

"I'll consider that." She said and quickly drove off to her apartment.

~

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

284K 8.5K 63
Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single night, she falls in love with her best frie...
Waves Per OncePenguOnHiatus

Literatura romàntica

217K 7.9K 42
You push and pull me like the waves... - a Michaeng fanfic - Mina, a workaholic CEO, cold as ice, prepare to avoid her gaze... Chaeyoung, a talented...
103K 5.8K 32
[Book 2 of 30 Days in love with a stranger] "It is not the end.. our story is just begin"
163K 6.5K 38
❝ A story of two young girls striving to be part of each other's lives once again. ❞ [ edits ] 093018 093118 111918