Happy Ever After

By PopDat_Sonic

i have waited lifetimes to find you. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.

15.

23.3K 1.1K 964
By PopDat_Sonic

wyaaaa
knowledge imy
i love you so much baby

Lol wya ?

with Sky, im tiny drunk Knowledge

You want me to come get you?

yes please

PrettyGirl🤍 started sharing their location

Ight baby I'm on my way!
*omw
Who house?

her uncle

Amber exited out of her messages in excitement once she saw Knowledge had started coming in her direction on the map.

"My man who not my man on his wayyyy." She announced.

Sky laughed as Ace discreetly eyed her.

"Who yo man girl?" Jaz asked with a smile.

"Knowledgeeeee," she giggled.

"Aww, the boy on your story?"

"Mhmmm," Amber hummed. "When can I go to Atlanta wit you?"

Jaz thought about it "How's next weekend? I can show you the ropes."

Jaz was part of the better opportunities that Amber had for her gap year.

"Okay yea, text me the time." Amber said.

Soon, the doorbell rang and Ace got up to get it.

Once she heard Knowledge's voice she hurriedly gathered her things and rushed to the door.

"This is Ace, and Ace this is my baby daddy." Amber smiled grabbing their hands to make them shake.

Ace chuckled after they pulled their hands from the shake "Wassup man."

Knowledge just nodded at him then looked to Amber.

"You ready mama?"

"Mhm, bye everyone."

Once everyone said bye, she grabbed onto Knowledge's waist.

"Bye Ace." She waved with a smile.

"Bye lil mama."

Knowledge low key scrunched up his face from hearing that, but ignored it and started walking to the car with Amber.

"You had fun?" He asked once they settled in the car.

"Mhm, I love Sky family. They're so nice to me, just like your family." She said with a smile.

Knowledge chuckled then put his GPS on so he could figure out how to get out of the neighborhood.

"Ace seem nice.."

Amber nodded with a smile "He's really nice, I used to have a big crush on him."

"Oh yea? He liked you too?"

"Mhm, don't tell anyone this.. but we kissed my freshman year." She said making a "shh" sound.

Knowledge felt his blood boil, but knew he couldn't be too mad about it.

"..speaking of my family, we going on a trip to Buffalo for spring break. Then we could drive to Toronto."

"Ouuu like New York?" She asked.

"Mhm." He sounded.

"Okay I wanna go Knowledge."

He chuckled and continued looking at the road as he drove.

Amber couldn't help herself as she focused on him, she felt like his side profile was the best and it always did something to her.

She wasn't completely drunk, but the liquor gave her courage to rest her hand over his sweats and the semi-hardened dick print.

Knowledge jumped up, causing the car to swerve a little.

"What you doing baby?"

"I want some." She told him.

"Some what Amb?"

She rolled her eyes and slid her hands in his pants, touching his naked dick.

"Ight mama, g-gimme a second. We almost to my house." He said feeling all his blood rushing down.

She huffed as a small pout formed over her lips "I'm not pretty?"

"You are baby," he scrunched up his face and glanced over at her "Why?"

"Because you ate my pussy once and we ain do nothing after." She said feeling herself about to cry.

Knowledge chuckled, not used to seeing her so sensitive.

"No, I just been busy. Imma eat yo pussy today mama, just lemme get home. Okay?"

A smile made its way back on to her face, "I love when you eat my pussy daddy."

____________________

Once Knowledge parked, the two nearly sprinted up his driveway and into the house.

Knowledge shut and locked the door behind them, before picking Amber up and carrying her into his bedroom.

"I ain ate yo pussy ina minute, hmm baby?" He asked as she shyly slid her shirt off.

She shook her and watched as he slipped out of his own clothes.

"What you doing? Take your panties off ma."

She shyly began to as he watched, until he stopped her.

"Ion know why you still so shy." He chuckled before unbuckling her bra and kissing both of her titties.

She let out a moan as his tongue circled around her nipple until he sucked on it.

He gave attention to both sides for a moment, until he began kissing down her stomach.

"You so beautiful, you know that?"

She nodded impatiently as he played around with the button and hem on her jeans.

Finally, she slapped his hands away and began to do it herself. Until she flew back into the bed as a hand gripped her neck.

"Why you touching me? Hmm?"

She stayed quiet and watched his jaw clench, causing her legs to clench.

"Youn hear me?"

She ignored him as he finally unbuttoned her pants and slid her panties to the side.

"I asked a question Amber."

She let out a noise as two of his fingers made their way to her clit.

"I hear you babyyyy." She moaned as she felt her stomach tighten up.

After a few moments, Knowledge spread her legs wider and kneeled down, eye level to her pussy and gave it a few kisses.

"Fat ma so pretty." He told her before his tongue latched on to her clit.

"T-thank youuu,"

He licked and sucked on her clit for a while, until his tongue moved into her hole.

"Ouuuu." She jumped, trying to push his head back.

"Why you touching me?" He mumbled against her clit.

She shook her head "I-I..."

"Hmm?"

"I- I don't know daddy....it feel so good."

She continued squirming, until he finally locked his hands around her thighs and went to actual work on her.

He stopped and stood up.

Amber looked up at him and opened her mouth to say something, until he flipped her onto all fours.

"Arch." He said, smacking her ass.

Over the months she started eating more and working out, which had her body looking full, especially her hips and ass.

Once she was positioned to his liking, he went back to eating her pussy.

Amber was really enjoying it, from the way he took his time and gave her attention to the way it felt.

Suddenly, she jolted feeling his tongue further down.

HE A BOTTOM FEEDAAAA

Amber was a moaning mess, until she finally felt her whole body, especially her stomach, clench.

"Cum for me." He said in a raspier voice that set her off.

"Ouuu baby imma-" before she could finish, she squirted all over the bed and him.

An accomplished smirk found it's way into his face as Amber tiredly rolled over to catch herself.

"You not done." He finally said.

She eyed his extremely harden dick and smiled.

Honestly, sucking dick was her thing.

Knowledge came closer, and watched as she rubbed her pussy while she got back on all fours.. before bringing her hand onto his dick.

"Fuckkk." He groaned with his eyes closed as she started stroking it.

"Look at me." She smirked and got a steady pace going.

He looked down at her, not really able to keep his eyes open.

"That feel good baby?" She asked before placing him into her mouth.

Looking up, she watched as his mouth slightly parted and he threw his head back.

"Y-yea." He whispered.

She began to deep throat him, causing a slew of cuss words to come out of his mouth.

"You so nasty." He said pulling himself out of her mouth.

Amber got excited as he took control.

"Open." He said as she opened her mouth and held her tongue out.

He took his dick and slapped it against her face a few times, before sliding it back into her mouth.

"Yea.." he said, grabbing the back of her face and going in.

Amber gagged and he watched as spit drained down her face.

It was a messy sight and he loved it.

He loved how she gagged.

He loved how she continued to look up at him with this big, watery doe eyes.

He loved how he had this access to her.

"Ugghhh ughhh," he groaned as his knees buckled and cum shot down Amber's throat.

Amber continued sucking, until he regained strength and pulled out.

Immediately, he pulled her up and tongued her down.

"I love yo ass." He breathed.

"I love you too daddy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 21.9K 36
two halves of a whole.
200K 5.8K 49
~𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
6.1K 422 8
"I did it all for love.. I did all of this sober, How'd I get here?"
51.4K 2.3K 20
"That I fumbled your heart Should've let go of my past for you, damn You did everything I asked of you Traveled cross country if I asked you to But I...