Trascender

By DhiaHriz

This is The Story of The Legendary Trascender that will carry the weight of the So called "Multiverse" on his... More

1St Chapter : Fateful Day
2Nd Chapter : The Beginning
3Rd Chapter : The Beginning 2
4Th Chapter : The Beginning 3
5Th Chapter : Welcome to Suchumus
6Th Chapter : Welcome to Suchumus 2
7Th Chapter : The Man Who Doesn't Miss
8Th Chapter : The Man Who Doesn't Miss 2
9Th Chapter : Suchumus HighLands
10Th Chapter : Suchumus HighLands 2
11Th Chapter : Suchumus HighLands 3
12Th Chapter : Semi-Trascender
13Th Chapter : The Spirit
14Th Chapter : Far Away
15Th Chapter : Beyond The Spirit
16Th Chapter : Beyond The Spirit 2
17Th Chapter : Power Of The Spirit
18Th Chapter : An Unpleasant Arrival
19Th Chapter : The Power Of Magic
20Th Chapter : The Power Of Magic 2
21St Chapter : The Power Of Magic 3
22Nd Chapter : The True Beginning
23Rd Chapter : Meeting
24Th Chapter : Meeting 2
25Th Chapter : Beyond Imagination
26Th Chapter : Beyond Imagination 2
27Th Chapter : A Great Force
Chapter 28 : Huge Display
Chapter 29 : Huge Display 2
Chapter 30 : Beyond The Scales
Chapter 31 : Color of the heart
Chapter 32 : Okugami Kuro
Chapter 33 : Disaster
Chapter 34 : Wrath of The Sword
Chapter 35 : Operation
Chapter 36 : Trascender Retrieval
Chapter 37 : Monster
Chapter 38 : The Start of a Huge Struggle
Chapter 39 : Infinite death
Chapter 40 : Over and Over Again
Chapter 41 : Need For Speed
Chapter 42 : Need For Speed 2
Chapter 43 : Need For Speed 3
Chapter 44 : The Multiverse's Fastest Man
Chapter 45 : This is War
Chapter 46 : Shadow
Chapter 47 : Truth And Trascender
Chapter 48 : Truth And Trascender 2
Chapter 49 : Nishizumi Shirou
Chapter 50 : Golden
Chapter 51 : Transcendental
Chapter 52 : Eyes Of A Demon
Chapter 53 : Crimson
Chapter 54 : True Essence Of Destruction
Chapter 55 : Multiversal Conflict
Chapter 56 : Another Roundabout Journey
Chapter 57 : Rogue
Chapter 58 : Tournament
Chapter 59 : A Nice Matchup
Chapter 60 : Honorable King Of Namaldoria
Chapter 61 : Villainous Conspiracy
Chapter 62 : The Moon of Unlimited Darkness
Chapter 63 : Bloody Three
Chapter 64 : A King's Oath
Chapter 65 : Blind Man's Sorrow
Chapter 66 : Way Beyond Us
Chapter 67 : Obvious Outcome , Unfazed Will
Chapter 68 : Survival Of The Fittest
Chapter 69 : Two Transcendentals , Showdown
Chapter 70 : The All Knowing Kameko
Chapter 71 : Calamity and Darkness
Chapter 72 : Treachery ?
Chapter 73 : My Own Innate Nature
Chapter 75 : Tenacity of The Unchosen
Chapter 76 : Preparation Alpha

Chapter 74 : Dragon's Ruby and March of the Unstoppable

28 1 0
By DhiaHriz

Back on Ochorigaru Planet :
Shirou is sitting in a cave thinking and planning for his next 6 Months and how he'll exactly use them .
Shirou then gets up and pulls out his Rifle and shoots a Mountain .

Shirou : "The hell am I supposed to do ... I have no real plan dammit !"

Shirou pauses for a moment and thinks that he still got to save Merus and Miryoku no matter what as he keeps closing and opening his eyes hoping to regain the Golden Color he gained on the battle against Kokuto , In other words the Kind of Innate Self State he achieved back then however nothing happens after he keeps trying .

Shirou : "Dammit this Innate Self Something really is hopeless for me huh , Even though it's incomplete , It should have been worth a shot !! I just have to figure out something on my own ."

Shirou remembers something .
Shirou : "I will not resort to that , Not in a million years ."
Shirou continues meditating trying to hone his own Spiritual Energy and increase it further .

Meanwhile
In the open Space Of An Unknown Multiverse? :

???¹ (A First Unknown) : "Preparations complete ?"

???² (A Second Unknown) : "Not yet , We need at least 5 more Years ."

???¹ is a Tall Light Black Skinned Man with Thick Straight Green Hair and Yellow eyes wearing a Blue Blouse and Black Shorts .
He's pretty Muscular and looks carefree .

???² is of an unknown gender wearing a Black Robe hiding their entire body .

???¹ (Bored and Standing in The middle of Space) : "This Multiverse's pretty standard don't you think ? If we moved to an even better One it would be done in a year or so .."

???² (Seriously) : "Certainly Not , Regarding my understanding and cognizance of the current positioning in terms of the Highest Asagaversal Spiritual Energy Potency and Overall Spiritual Energy Stability , This Multiverse possesses the Greatest thus far ."

???¹ (Listening closely) : "I still can't get it , I don't feel such energy from here . I could understand for the stability , But for Potency ! There ain't no way !"

???² (Seriously) : "My Informations are indisputably Validated ."
???¹ turns to ???² , Smiles and says : "Well if it's you , I won't really doubt it ."

As they are standing in Space they hear an Extremely loud Roar filled with a depressingly High "Spiritual Energy" or so they thought ...

They both turn truly terrified as if they felt something that is , by all means , "Impossible to feel" , Something like a new emotion , An emotion that could be described as closer to despair than anything else .

The two Unknown Figures quickly jump back a whole lot ready to run at any moment , Observing the "energy" closely .

Despite both of them being two strong individuals , they were never ready to fight something that frightening .

In fact 3 Seconds after they started retreating , it was already too late .

The two Completely , thoroughly freezed , Unable to move a muscle after the Figure that was emitting that "Energy" passed right between them completely ignoring them .

They couldn't even look back , All they could do was stand in there and do nothing .

That was until the Figure stopped and started glaring at them with his Red Eyes .

That exact moment , The two Unknowns started hyperventilating .

As the two started losing their breaths slowly , Probably even getting a Thousand times weaker each passing Second , Through a simple Glare .

This mysterious "Monster" was a Man with Long Dark Yellow Hair merged with Dark Red Ends , He had two long red Horns out of his head , Wearing nothing as he sighs ready to talk .

That sigh was as long as Hundreds of Years from the Two Unknowns' point of view as they're not ready for him to talk .

The mysterious Guy/Monster (Glaring with Bloodlust and ferocity) : "You two really decided to interrupt my bath didn't you ?"

The two Unknowns have totally lost every will to live as the Black robe of the Second Evaporates from sheer "Energy" revealing a White Woman with White Hair , Green Eyes and of a decent Height and size .

The mysterious Guy stops glaring as he's ready to go away but is ready to say some final words with a Serious yet Mocking tone : "Just stop what you're doing so people can keep on doing what they do , Your malicious intent is dwelling through it all , You two aren't even worth my time ."

As soon as he said those words the Mysterious Guy left the Multiverse within seconds .

Even though he himself is no longer in the Multiverse , His Presence is still as heavy as it has ever been with the two Unknowns being in total shock as the First says with his entire willpower gone : "... That's ... Definitely ... The Ferocious Dragon of despair ..."

The second Unknown , The girl then lost all her will as she says : "We ... Really can't ... keep on going ... Right ? ... Odio ?"

The First Unknown's name is Odio as he replies with total defeat : "... I've lost ... All of my ... Hope ... Grenz needs to deploy some other people ... I need Actual Years to recover from this ..."

Meanwhile on an even farther Unknown Multiverse :

Sakuta Ryuji also known as the Ferocious Dragon Of Despair is already at another Multiverse as his eyes turn from a red color to a Burmese Pigeon Blood's Ruby color with him lifting his arm towards something .

That something turns out to be another person standing in front of him smiling with his hands in the pockets of his Black Jeans , Wearing a Red Sweater with Yellow Hair and Yellow Eyes looking at Ryuji with amusement and saying with a fun tone : "Greetings , Ferocious Dragon Of Despair , Don't be alarmed , I'm here to only give you a warm welcome !"

As Ryuji lowers his hand and his eyes turn back to Red .

The Mysterious Guy (With a more serious tone) : "So it looks like the rumors are true ... Your Innate Self State really is something else ! That was scarier than anything I've ever seen ."

Ryuji takes his time to look at this guy and says : "Are you who I think you are ?"

The mysterious Guy : "And how am I supposed to know who I appear like to you ? But knowing you , Yes I guess I am who you think I am ."

Ryuji : "I don't feel danger from you , However you better get the hell out of my damn face ."

The Mysterious Guy : "Oh ! Scary ! You really are as mean as the rumors say !"

The mysterious Guy wastes no time as he pulls a large sword that was besides him .

Ryuji shows no concern as he stands still in the vacuum of space .

The mysterious Guy : "My name is Arthur , Nice to meet you !"

Ryuji : "I never asked you about your name , God of Courage ."

Ryuji seems bothered upon noticing that the sword Arthur pulled out was one of the 8 Legacy Swords that were carved in History . It was the Legendary Heaven Piercer .

Arthur seems slightly annoyed as he says while pointing his Sword at Ryuji's Face : "Sorry about that , God-Slayer . I heard you're going on a Patrol already ! Are you looking for gods to kill out of boredom ? How much have you killed already ?"

Ryuji (with an Emotionless face) : "5 , About to be 6 if you don't move the Sword away from my face ."

Arthur (Annoyed) : "Forget what I said earlier ."

Ryuji starts feeling a terribly dangerous murderous intent as he enters his Innate Self State yet again right after as Arthur says : "I honestly want to kill you , To show the other Cowards how weak they are ! Compared to the Strongest Swordmaster that is !"

Back In the Saganbo Multiverse :

Kuro appears to be tied up in front of Saganbo , Kokuto , Raimei and Nirvana in the Monarchs' Meeting room as he's truly scared and lonely wondering why he's left there alone .

Saganbo takes a look at Kuro and grins saying : "Don't worry , I'm not going to kill you or harm you in any way . You're not of any importance to me or anything like that , however I must say that you're quite amusing . Holding off Kokuto like that , Playing a major role in defeating Daganu and effectively using Nirvana's stick ."

Nirvana is angry at Shinji's group , including Kuro for stealing her stick and Especially Shinji since she lost her Spiritual Energy hoping to escape him .

Nirvana turns to Saganbo and says with an annoyed and determined tone : "My Lord .. , I want to redeem myself ! I'll travel to the other Multiverse and bring their heads ! Especially that bastardic Trascender !"

Saganbo is surprised at Nirvana's request as he bursts out laughing and says : "You ?! There is no way you can compete with that guy , He's truly strong ! Not only Daganu , Khoseph and Torento are long gone but even Amado is done for as well ! I need a long time to process that , So I want nothing to do with them for the time being .."

Kokuto takes a good look at Kuro as he says : "Yeah ... We totally lost without even taking one of them down ... The Trascender isn't the only one that's troublesome among them either ..."

Saganbo turns to Kokuto as he asks surprised : "You actually took a liking to some of them Kokuto ?!"

Kokuto replies with an amused tone : "Yes ... Actually the guy with the Rifle , Nishizumi Shirou is really strong as well , In fact he momentarily Awakened an Imperfect Innate Self State in our fight ."

Saganbo is totally surprised as he screams : "HIM TOO ?! The Trascender also Awakened a Completed Version !"

Kokuto is surprised as he says : "Yeah ! They're both actual monsters .."

Raimei is slightly annoyed as he says : "So what are we going to do with this guy now ?"

Kuro is speechless , as he's trying to process what's happening .

Saganbo says : "We're going to use him of course ! I still have business with the Trascender , however I might lay back for a good while now while I still can ! I'm planning to raid Hyachima's Multiverse since there is something weird going on there and I need this genius's help ."

As Saganbo turns behind him and smiles saying : "Isn't that right ? Sakuta Hana ?"

The 5Th Trascender Hana appears behind Saganbo seemingly better and with more control over herself as she says : "Yes ... I'm ready whenever you are .."

Saganbo then gets up from the throne he was sitting at , as he's ready to communicate via telepathy with Soereichi from the Other Multiverse that he sent to examine the Strange Energy sources and possibly give him feedback .

Saganbo doesn't get any energy signal from Soereichi as he tries again and again .

Soereichi (via Telepathy and with a terribly Faint Voice) : "M ... My ... Lord" as Saganbo hears a loud Heart Piercing noise and Soereichi's signal cuts out .

Saganbo is furious as he says : "Yeah , There is no doubt in hell , that whatever's happening in Hyachima's Multiverse is fucked up ! We're down one More monarch ."

Kokuto is surprised as he can't believe that someone as strong and amazing as Soereichi is dead .

Back In Hyachima's Multiverse's
554Th Universe's 1st Galaxy's 69Th Planet :

Diaborius appears with some scratches with Soereichi's heart as he glares him down .

Soereichi is near death on the ground with tons of blood .

Diaborius says : "You have one deadly ability ... you can somehow go Invisible , And when you do so , Anyone close will forget about your very existence and feel alone" .

Soereichi is at his limit as he says with a terribly faint voice : "How did you ... Escape ... It ?"

Diaborius smiles as he says : "... Simple ... I'm a demon , So I've been through hell and back . Your ability is easily counterable if I know that you can go Invisible .."

Soereichi is surprised as he asks : "H..ow ?"

Diaborius laughs and says with blood Red Eyes : "Those blessed with Amazing Spiritual Energies can reach a level where they can even see the Future , a Transcendent Power nonetheless ! An Ability a pest like you would never hope to achieve with such pathetic Spiritual Energy !"

As soon as Diaborius finished his sentence he Blasts Soereichi's body to dust without mercy .

Myasimeiyo appears quite amazed by what he had seen .

Myasimeiyo says : "That was quite Astounding ! I couldn't have beaten him on my own ! You're as Amazing as always Diaborius ."

Diaborius turns to Myasimeiyo as he says : "That's not right . You could beat him on a 1 on 1 , Figuring out a way through his ability might be tough but there should be one .."

Syntricario appears slightly Injured as he's disgusted by his own weakness .
Diaborius is ready to leave the planet along with the other 2 .

Back On Yet Another Far Multiverse :

An Unknown large misty Object is approaching and is pretty much bigger than the entire Multiverse as an Unknown Long Blue Haired Girl who's wearing a Blue Battle Armor with Blue Eyes is looking at it in the Vacuum Of Space with a Big Spear that's about 3.6 meters , Twice her height as she says : "Judgement has fallen , still I'm here to put an end to it's holy progression .."

                  Chapter 74 : End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 29.2K 107
"The Blind God walks around me, and I feel my mind prodded again like it was in the cavern, a spider weaving a tangled web. "Would you do anything to...
382K 26K 45
Fantasy and Magic meets Science and Technology. In this epic story of brotherly love, friendship, struggle, and conspiracy, come join in on an advent...
964 61 29
Adrenaline pumped in my veins as I pressed myself against the large tree trunk, hoping the darkness would conceal me from my impending doom. My heart...
233 5 12
NEW CHAPTER EVERY WEDNESDAY Three billion years ago, an advanced humanoid alien species founded the United Realm Empire on the planet Eqcausear, and...