Cross Paths | JENSOO & CHAELI...

By Xela_08

What will happen if a kind and hardworking girl , the Prince of school ,the Famous girl , and the Bully cross... More

Introduction
Chapter 2 : New Student , New encounter
Chapter 3 : Same old same old
Chapter 4 : Here comes Trouble
Chapter 5 : Different Feelings
Chapter 6 : New challenges
Chapter 7 : Sudden Changes
Chapter 8 : You make my heart flutter
Chapter 9 : Lets stay like this forever
Chapter 10 : Awkward encounters
Chapter 11 : Dreams
Chapter 12 : The Accident
Chapter 13 : The Stroll
Chapter 14 : The Hair Make Over
Chapter 15: Theme Park Pt.1
Chapter 16 : Theme Park Pt.2
Chapter 17: First step
Chapter 18 : Foundation Day Pt.1
Chapter 19 : Foundation Day Pt.2
Chapter 20 : Foundation Day Pt.3
JISOO ❤️
Chapter 21 : Get together
Chapter 22 : Secrets
Chapter 23 : Turning point
Chapter 24 : Lies behind those smiles
Chapter 25 : To my youth
Chapter 26 : Aftermath
Chapter 27 : The Bully
Chapter 28 : The Past Pt.1

Chapter 1 : Start of Senior Year

786 32 7
By Xela_08

Chapter 1

First day of school 3rd year high school

It's the first day of school I'm so excited because I miss going to school and I miss my friends too. The teachers who are funny but not all of them there are teachers who are terror and strict. I wonder if I'm still in the same class as Hyeri. I miss her so much Hyeri is my best friend since 1st year shes always there for me. And I also miss ~

Chaeyoung was stopped because of the students who are running.

She walks to the bulletin board to check for her name, browsing the names and finally found it.

"There!! Class 3-b? Oooh wow I'm in class b this year!!". She said excitedly

The alarm rings. sign to go inside the classroom, Chaeyoung started to run as fast as she can so that she won't be late for her class.

"Oh no, I will be late for my first subject?!" She runs in the hallway while looking for her classroom when she finally found it she hurriedly open the door.

The door opened, everyone looked at her.

"Omo!! I thought I was late, Ahhahah Annyeong everyone!" I said embarrassed because everyone is looking at me like I killed someone.

"Oh Chaeyoung ah!" I looked around the room to find the familiar voice. "I didn't know were in the same class this year." It's Jisoo! He waved his hand and smiled at me.

"Oh Oppa you're here!, yeah I study hard to get good grades last year hehe." I said proudly and a bit embarrassed

"That's nice I can see you more now." He replied still smiling at me.

"Oh, ye- yes." I said shyly , I don't know but i can feel my cheeks are burning right now.

She didn't know all the girls are glaring now at her because of that interaction with Jisoo.

"Okay class it's a new school year I hope that you will study hard especially that you're all graduating students you have to work harder so that you can get into a good university okay?" Our head teacher seems to be in a good spirit since it's the first day of class.

"Yes Ma'am."

The first class ended fast, all we did was introduced ourselves of course that's what you always do on the first day of school.

Students chitchatting on each other while they wait for the next class.

Somi and Sana started to chitchat they were Jennies 2 Best Friends since she transferred to the school.

"I can't believe we're in the same class as Jisoo!!" Somi cant help but to squeal while chatting with Sana.

"Yaah! shut your mouth he will hear you! He's just 2 rows away if he freaks out and start ignoring us I will kill you!!" she replied angrily elbowing Somi.

"They say the prince of the school doesn't want to interact with girls that much, there was an incident before when someone stalked him its like an obsessed who keeps on following him that girl was kicked out of the school immediately." she continued.

Jennie enters the classroom and most of the boys looked at her. "What are you guys talking about?" she said while placing her things on the chair.

"Yaah! why are you late today, it's the first day of class!?" Somi said while roaming her eyes around the room.

"I have some things to do in my house." Jennie replied while taking a seat.

"Yeah the busy girl, can't you see we have different classmates now!!" Sana replied excitedly.

"Really? Like who??"Jennie began to look around the room.

 "The prince of the school Kim jisoo!!" Somi said happily without  noticing that she raised her voice.

Everybody look at them even Jisoo.

Jisoo look at their direction and smile. The smile were cut off because Chaeyoung called him.

"Jisoo do you have this book? Can I borrow it I didn't know we need it today." She said apologetically. 

"Yeah sure." He replied with a sweet smile.

"Ugh!! He smiled at me!!, That Park Chaeyoung is always getting his attention I hate her!!" Somi said angrily while crunching a piece of paper.

"Yaah! he didn't smiled at you he smiled at me." Sana said trying to compete with Somi.

"No he smiled at me." Somi replied.

"Not you! It was me!" Sana insisted.

Jennie was pissed off because of the two keep on bickering in front of her. "Yah!! Stop it, you guys are so annoying!! He just look here for a second and you guys are killing each other because of that?? Look at him he's laughing with that girl stop being delusional he doesn't like you!!."

"What??!! Ugh!! That chaeyoung i hate her!" The two of them both growl at Chaeyoung.

Jennie looks at Jisoo and Chaeyoung's direction with a bish don't flirt early in the morning look.

-

Its already Lunch time, everyone is busy eating their food and chatting with their friends. Sana , Somi and Jennie were eating lunch together to their usual spot when Sana started the conversation.

"Yah Jennie what's your type??" she asked curiously looking at Jennie who's busy eating her food.

"Huh? Wdym?" She replied looking dumbfounded with the sudden question.

"Yeah we don't know your type of guy, who's your crush here??" Somi added while sipping her juice. "Were friends for a long time but you haven't told us your  type of guy."

They have been friends for almost 2 years. They talk about a lot of things in terms of foods, drinks, movies, TV series, fashion, things they like to do, likes, dislikes , family. Jennie is very open about it. Their usual topic is always about the new cosmetics products and their favorite TV shows the three of them clicked because of their similarities in terms of everything.

Jennie raised her brow and slightly smile with their question. "Because no one is asking, Ugh well I I like ~

All the girls inside the canteen were looking at Jisoo's direction. Jisoo is calmly sitting inside the cafeteria with his food.

Girl 1: "Why he's not eating yet.."

Girl 2: "Idk maybe he doesn't like the food?"

Girl 3: "I think he's waiting for someone."

Girl 1 and 2: "Who?!! Dont tell me hes wi ~

"Yah!! There's a lot of curry here on my plate." Chaeyoung said with a big grin on her face.

Jisoo is smiling while looking at her, "You will eat like a guy again." He said teasing Chaeyoung.

"Yah don't make fun of me!! Hmp!!" she pouted and rolled her eyes at him.

"I'm not, here drink this." Jisoo extended his arm and gave Chaeyoung a milk. "let's eat?" He said smiling at her.

"Yes I'm so hungry." She started arranging her food from the food tray and glanced at Jisoo signing to eat.

"Dig in." He said, smiling while watching Chaeyoung take her first bite.

All the people inside the cafeteria have seen their actions. Different reactions were heard.

Student 1: "Yaah!! They are so sweet!! You saw that he waited for Chaeyoung before he eats! Such a gentleman bf!"

Student 2: "Why are you so lucky chaeyoung?!"

Student 3: "I hate her so much!!"

Student 4: "How can i become close to jisoo too?"

Jennie and her friends heard everything that the other students were gossiping about.

"She's so lucky to sit in front of jisoo!" Somi said looking angrily at Chaeyoung.

"Yah I cannot take this anymore!!" Sana smashed the table angrily but regretted it after because of the pain.

"Hey Sana can you shut up!?" Jennie said annoyed because the two started to bicker again.

"Yah! Jennie you haven't answered the question earlier. What's your type and who's your crush? Somi said while trying to get some of her food.

Sana becomes energetic again. "Yes who's your crush? Don't tell me you like jisoo too? Don't like him, there are so many girls waiting in the line for jisoo they can't even get pass to chaeyoung.." she said sadly while glancing at them.

"Yeah you need to fall in line first!" Somi added while eating some piece of meat on Sana's food now.

"Yah, I don't like him!! He's too soft, he always smile to everyone I hate it! He's not my type!! I like someone who looks manlier, more of an athletic type of guy." Jennie said loudly then rolled her eyes to her friends.

Somi gaped because of what she heard and started laughing. "Woah! I didn't know you like guys who looks dirty lol." Sana and Somi laughed together while teasing Jennie.

"So you like guys who looks tough? Should be on the basketball team? or a Jock?" Sana said,  trying to make the mood light because Jennie started to roll her eyes, she knew that Jennie was already pissed.

"Well yeah something like that!" Jennie replied annoyed without looking at them.

"So you like tough guys? you want it rough huh?" Somi stated while bursting into laughter. "Oooh you're really a bad girl Jen." Somi added.

"Ha ha ha yeah.."  Jennie awkwardly laugh and sadly look at Jisoo and Chaeyoung's direction.

Jennie's POV

I'm about to say that I like Jisoo, but because of what I've seen, I felt sad seeing them together and I know if I describe the guy that I like (I want a caring guy, want someone who always makes me smile, who's responsible) they will know that I like him. I mean I'm okay with them knowing about who I like. It's just Somi is too pushy about everything. If they know that I like Jisoo, they won't stop teasing me and bugging me about it. I don't want to drag Jisoo into these. I mean it's just, I don't want him to start ignore me.

That's why I said all the things that I don't like about a guy sigh.

-

Few weeks after

Karina is running to Jisoo's class to inform about the meeting for student council. Karina is the secretary of the current student council, shes a second year student.

"Jisoo oppa!"  Karina shouted.

Jisoo smiled and walked to her. "Yes Karina what is it?"

"Oppa, we will have a meeting later for student council after class, Taeyon unnie will conduct the meeting."

Taeyeon is the student council president she is in the same year as Jisoo but shes older than them.

"Alright I will go later thank you for informing me." 

"No worries oppa,I'll go now I'll see you later." she said happily and waved her hand.

"I'll see you later Karina."

Karina ran and met her classmate So Hyun. Both of them went to their classroom together. Jisoo was watching them while leaning his head against the wall. He was so busy he didn't know that Chaeyoung was standing beside him looking at him.

"You will have a meeting later?"

Jisoo looked surprised with her voice. "Yes for student council, we will probably talk about the school foundation."

"Oooh I see.. Then I will go home alone later.." she said in a very low voice. "Shall we go eat now im hungry" she added trying to smile a bit.

"Yeah sorry, I will pick you up tomorrow for school, so that we can go together okay? don't be sad please." Jisoo reached her pinky and slightly squeezed it.

After hearing it Chaeyoung cheered up a bit. "Okay I will wait for you tomorrow in front of my apartment!" she said excitedly. 

"Yes, now let's eat? I'm hungry." Jisoo placed his right hand on his stomach, looking at Chaeyoung with puppy eyes.

She smiled because of Jisoo's face. "Stop doing that" She said while trying to punch Jisoo's arm. Jisoo on the other hand is trying to grab her hand. "I want pork cutlets!!" She said grinning.

"Okay ill buy you pork cutlets." He replied, finally grabbed Chaeyoung's hand then started walking hand by hand. 

"Man why are they so sweet??" Somi said raising her brow.

"Hey shut your mouth!!"  Sana said with her eyes full of disgust with what she saw.

Jennie's eyes were looking at both of them while walking away.

"Seriously these two are so pda tsk!"

After Class ••••

"Okay everyone lets pick all the trash make sure to go home after school okay and the cleaners for today will be, let's see .." The teacher looked at her planner.  "3rd seat row 1 and 3rd seat row 4. Make sure to clean the room everyone is dismissed except the cleaners for today." 

Somi is busy checking the number of the rows to see who will be the cleaners for today. "Oh dang that's you Jennie! HAHAHAHAH." she laughed so hard like there's no tomorrow.

"Man I love to help you but I need to go now my dad will be home early today hehe, sorry ill help you next time." Sana said while arranging her things.

"Tsk why now?! Fine go ahead, I don't need your help!"Jennie shrugged, but she didn't have a choice but to clean.

"Anyway who is the other one that will clean the room" Somi keep glancing on the other students while putting her things inside her bag.

"I don't know who is the other one??" Sana rubbed her chin. "Let's see 3rd seat row 4 hmmm Oh wow that's Jisoo!! But where is he??" She said excitedly while looking around the room.

"Someone came here earlier he's probably in the meeting right now.." Somi replied.

Jennie was pissed. "It's fine I can clean the room all by myself!" She walked to the cleaning materials and grabbed the broom. 

"We'll go now!, see you tomorrow Jennie!" Sana and Somi waved their hands to her, then left the room.

"Yeah yeah." Jennie waved her hand and started cleaning the room.

A few minutes later, all of the students left. Jennie was left alone cleaning the room. She could hear the shouts of the students from the outside ,the silence inside the room was enough  to make her imagine different things. "They said there was someone crying  here around 6 pm." Jennie was scared she tried to think of something else so that she wont be scared.Until she heard loud footsteps in the hallway. Someone was running.

"I hope I'm not late." said by Jisoo leaning on the door who was catching his breath.

Jennie was startled with Jisoo's voice. She almost jumped because of it. "What are you doing here?" she said nervously.

Jisoo stared at her for a minute. "Why do you look so nervous?"He said walking towards his seat. "I need to get my things and Ms. Lee said I'm one of the cleaners today, I'm sorry I'm still at the meeting earlier." He looked at Jennie again and began searching for his tumbler inside the bag, he smiled when he finally got the bottle and started to drink.

"It's okay you can go back to the meeting, th- th- they need you there I can clean the room by myself." She said while stuttering 

"No , were the ones who were assigned here I can't leave you here alone , lets clean so that we can go right away." He replied and started to roam inside the room to close the windows.

Jennie didn't know how to react to what she heard. Her heart is beating so fast right now, not because she's scared of a ghost, but because she's alone with Jisoo.

Jisoo noticed that Jennie is not doing anything. "Hey are you okay?" He said looking at her.

"Yes I'll take the broom now and clean here." she said still nervous.

"Okay ill arrange the seats now" He nodded and started to arrange the seats.

Jennie keeps glancing at Jisoo while she's cleaning.

"Yaah! heart why do you keep on beating so fast!! He might hear you!"

"@#*&^$%!,.@#*&^$%!,.? @#*&^$%!,.@#*&^$%!,.? @#*&^$%!,.@#*&^$%!,.? and I'll take the garbage and you can go home."

"Hey, hey are you listening?" Jisoo moved closer to Jennie to check if she's okay.

"What did you say?" Jennie replied still unaware of her surrounding.

Jennie is lost in her thought she didn't understand what Jisoo is saying to her.

"Are you sick?"Jisoo asked again.He slightly bent down to see her face and touched her forehead.

Jennie's eyes widened, this is the first time that she seen his face up close. "What are you doing?" she whispered, trying to blink her eyes like there's something in them.

"Hey! Jennie, Jennie Kim are you okay?" Jisoo furrowed his brows looking worried at her. 

"Did he just say my name??"

"Yo- you know my name??" Jennie blurted out still stuttering.

"What?" Jisoo looked at her confused. "Yes you're my classmate, are you okay? I think were done with the cleaning. You can go home now I'll take the trash." He said still reading her expression. 

"Aah yes, I'm okay, I'm just tired lets go and lock the room.." she said looking down.

"Are you sure you're okay?" he said still worried about her, Jisoo was about to touch Jennie's forehead again -

"Don't touch me!!" She said annoyed then moved away from him.

Jisoo was stunned with Jennie's voice. "I'm sorry."  he replied in a low voice, he walked at the back to get the garbage bag. "let me get my things here too."

Jennie takes her bag and walks out of the room. Jisoo followed her after.

"I will lock the room now you got all your things with you?" 

"Yes, I'm good to go." she replied plainly.

"Okay let's go."

"Yeah."

They are walking  down the stairs together in silence, Jennie keeps on glancing at Jisoo while they are walking  until they reach the ground floor.

Jennies Mind

Did I screw it up? Shit! I'm just too nervous, I don't know what I'm feeling right now. I can feel my heart beat so fast whenever he's in front of me. This is the first time that I talked to him alone, even though it's just for a short time. Is this what you call..no no it's not.

"Take care on your way home I'll go back to the student council meeting."

"Yes take care too."

I should say something to clear up what I did earlier he probably thinks I'm stupid..

While Jisoo is walking towards the student council room. Jennie spoke

"Yah Jis ~

she didn't continue because of what she saw

"Jisoo oppa!" Chaeyoung is running towards Jisoo.

"Oh Chaeyoung, I thought you go home already?" Jisoo's blank face started to lit up when he heard her voice.

Chaeyoung grins when she saw Jisoo's smiling face. "No, not yet I've decided to wait for you." 

"Oh, then let's go to the student council together." He said while smiling back to her.

"Is it okay for me to stay there?" she replied shyly.

"Yes let's go." he said reaching her hand.

"Okay."

Chaeyoung cant stop smiling while talking to Jisoo .The two of them walk towards the student council room hand by hand.

"I was hoping that ma- maybe we can go home together.. Yaaah Kim Jennie are you crazy?? He's not interested in you, he's in a relationship!! He's just kind with everyone."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 4.8K 54
"i don't want my feelings to break them apart so as long as they're happy, then i'm happy" in which bae yuna has to watch her childhood best friend a...
56.4K 1.8K 12
When blackpink text each other
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
70.9K 2.1K 31
Chaelisa + Jenlisa and Jensoo (Extremely cringe and cliché...you've been warned!) "I was captivated by this overwhelming sensation" "Is this jealousy...