The Assassination Classroom i...

נכתב על ידי Plushy_plue

A teenager named {y/n} was visiting their grandma in America, a typical otaku. However, one night while going... עוד

The night that changed you forever
Goodbye America...hello Japan
Class-E
My new home?!
Wardrobe
Bitch-sensei
Bitch-sensei pt2
Tch Bastard!!
Question
Exams?!
My first mission!!
Dumb Assembly
I can go home!! Wait why are they here?
No way!!! Ouran kids!
I saved Haruhi just in time!
Cool!! I get to stay with the Ouran kids!!
My new abilities
Heading back home
I meet Itona!
Finally test day
Our trip to Kyoto!!!
Kyoto pt 2
I hate this!
Transfer student
I didnt mean too....
Bitch-sensei v.s Karasuma
Human target
Movie trip to America!!!
You know them!?
A sleepover at my house!?
Ugh give me a break!?
Question
Valentines day special
We meet again
Part of the truth revealed
Ciel Phantomhive house
Why is Karma so mad?
We wont lose the game! Not again!
Oh fuck yes!!!!!!!!!!!
Questions!!!
Of course it had to happen
They're here!
Take that back!!!!
That was close
I was so scared...
Holy shit....I'm going to die
I just made a new enemy
It'll soon be over
I really need some rest
God damn it why!!? (part 1)
No... (part 2)
Extra
Swimming pool!!!
I'm going to kill him!!!!
Final exam begins pt1
Let the battle's begin!!! pt 2
Well I'm fucked
Okinawa
Little Clarification
Final battle part 1
Shit is getting interesting pt 2
Things cant get worse...right?
Under Cover mission!
It's actually him...
Its all over
The book isnt over!
I cant stay here anymore
Update

Training camp?

351 8 2
נכתב על ידי Plushy_plue

It's been hours since anyone had heard any news regarding {y/n}. Despite knowing now the poison which was given to the class would be reversed by morning, they still felt heavy at heart from what happened. Karasuma paced along the dining hall holding his phone for any kind of updates. Aizawa was making a few calls to arrange some things himself but at this point no one knew what was going to happen.

After a few hours Karasuma heard his phone begin to buzz, not even a second later he picked up the phone. "How is she?" He asked, the students immediately gave their attention to their teacher. Karma instantly standing from his table. The male only nodded as he listened what the doctor was explaining to him over the phone, his face twisting with shock but soon filled with relief. "I understand thank you" The male simply stated before hanging up the phone and looking at the class who all awaited eagerly to hear what the teacher learned about.

"{Y/n} is stable right now, they were able to repair the broken bones, they flushed the poison out of her body..but she is going to have difficulties moving on her own for a while. She will be on crutches. She is incredibly fragile right now." Karasuma stated, not really quoting the doctor on that.

That was all the class needed to hear before they rushed  through her door. Meanwhile {y/n} had just gotten up to look out the hospital window. Her face smeared with bandages, her left shoulder and right leg were  casted. Her expression seemed lost, tired even. 

"How are you feeling?" A female voice asked from the group. 

At first {y/n} didnt say anything; just stared at the window. "I feel....nothing" The girl whispered out. Karma clenched his teeth just before he walked forward, stopping by the edge of her bed. "{Y/n}-" Karma started to speak but was quickly shut down.

"You guys should go." It was dull. Something the class wasn't expecting.

"But-" Kayano started but {Y/n} spoke louder. "Please just leave!"

She didn't mean to sound so harsh, she didn't mean for her words to sound so cold. They held no hatred for her classmates she just couldn't handle this conversation yet.

Karasuma came in seconds later to usher everyone out, "Let her be, it's really late for everyone and you all need rest for tomorrow. We will be here a few more day before we head back to the main island. We will talk more in the morning." The teacher didnt give enough time for the others to protest the girls wishes before they were all forced out.

As soon as everyone left {y/n} couldn't stop the single tear that slipped down her cheek. She felt guilty. She felt shamed. A little part of her wanted  to scream and shout at the class for bringing her into this whole situation! If it weren't for this stupid school, and that damn octopus she wouldn't be in this mess!! She would still have a home. A family. 

But...[y/n] knew deep down that she couldn't. It wasn't their fault. It's impossible for this to be their fault. [Y/n] just felt like if she did blame them this will be a easier.

-Time skip-

It was the next day and the class was in the dining hall eating their breakfast and chatting like normal. Koro-sensei was being his usual extra self by talking about the other sight seeing events here on the island. Some of the students , Marhara and Mimura to be exact, were entertaining the octopus by feeding into his itinerary plans. Feeding him the local lore. Meanwhile Karma, Nagisa and Rio were worried sick about their friend. Breakfast was almost over and they haven't seen her yet.

"Karasuma-sensei have you heard back regarding [y/n]?" Rio asked worriedly.

"I have not. We should let her rest" Of course that wasn't what they wanted to hear, the exact opposite really. But the class knew they couldn't argue, it was just a waiting game at this point.

-Another timeskip :3-

An unseen unfortunate event has occurred. All the students were tricked into a "mystery love fate" nonsense by the one and only Koro-sensei.
Last thing they wanted to do was be match making Guinea pigs for someone! Of course the teacher was denying his true intentions, Nagisa was shaking his head knowing Koro-sensei loved drama. Unknowingly to them a certain girl was trying to walk along the sand with crutches.

Hint. It wasn't easy. "Fucking stupid sticks!" [y/n] growled under her breath when one of her crutches sunk into the sand.

In that moment the octopus stoped his taunting so he could stare out at the beach. The class was confused at the sudden change in his teachers demeanor that they all followed his gaze. But the creature ended up being a step ahead. He used his speed to meet up with the girl who had no idea he would even do that in the first place. So one moment [y/n] was kicking her crutches in anger and the next she was standing in front of 20 people who's eyes were all on her.

"What-" the girl whispered, eyes adjusting to her new surroundings. Immediately she felt nervous, sure she knew the class would be here on the beach yet she had found herself walking along the shore. Did she plan on running into them? Did she want to see them? After all that...

"Um...hi?" Hoarsely the girl spoke out.

Silence. It was silent for what felt like forever all until the 20  classmates or hers erupted in crying and screaming.

[Y/n] could feel her body stiffen seeing all the bodies flying her way. Thankfully her teacher stopped her classmates before they could reach her. "Slow down guys, [y/n] is still fragile. She can't take you guys all at once" Once the reality of the situation came into view the students calmed down enough where they wouldn't bombard the girl.

"How are you feeling [y/n]?" Kayano asked, many of the students nodded in agreement while another's seem to have other concerns popping into their mind regarding her.

The girl stood silent at first, her eyes scanned over the many eyes that stared at her. Her lips parted for a deep breath before she answered. "I'm...alive for the most part.." the girl said. "I can't say I'm fine because..I'm not" A breathy scoff escaped before she looked back at the class. "I don't really know...my brain can't think of anything else"

Did she just try to be funny? Maybe? [y/n] could see them all process what she said. Her mind rambled on about their reactions. "I see you finally admit there's nothing in that head of yours?" Of course it was Karma who broke the silence. He scooted himself from the crowd into her view, his lips pulled into his signature smile.

A smile that had her mind halting with anymore doubts.

"Will you give it a rest Karma! We might as well be looking at preschool tests papers compared to hers" Rio was quick to bark back. The two glared at each other with a challenging glare, other students laughed some tried to break it up. [Y/n] stared for a moment at the normality.

Despite her feelings for not deserving this the young girl couldn't help but the small grace of gratitude that there was something in her life that was stable. [Y/n] didn't realize the family she was building right in that moment.

The sound of leading footsteps caught the attention of some of the students; Karasuma included. Arriving to the group was a tired looking teacher who's scarf covered most of his face. Some of the students recognized the hero immediately; others tried to pinpoint who he was.

"I don't mean to interrupt but have some information for one of my students." Aizawa's scratchy voice quieted down the group of kids.

[y/n] turned her attention to the teacher, her brows pulling together in confusion. "What is it?"

"Nezu made an informed decision to have you participate with the training camp with the hero course" The male face pulled away from his scarf to reveal the faints smile.

"He also concluded that the challenge your classmates possess could be a good influence on the hero course in their training to be young hero's" The teacher started but was quickly interrupted by Okajima.

"Soooooo what you're saying here is. We are invited to see some high schoolers train! In their hero costumes" Already this boy was drooling over his imagination. Touka was quick to put the little pervert in place.

A few side conversations broke out amongst the class, [y/n] thought over what she was being told. More training. Another opportunity for her to fail-

"I think that'll be a great opportunity!" A yellow octopus shouted out.

Everyone including [y/n] turned in his direction. "This will be a great learning experience for you all to build your second blade. To sharpen your skills of assassination"

The students were quiet, Nagisa glanced over at an unreadable girl wondering what was going through that mind of hers.

"So, what do you say?" Aizawa watched the child carefully.

Another opportunity? Was this meant to be the light in this darkness? Or is this a recipe for disaster?

[y/n] knew what kind of training camp this was going to be like, that was a scene she could never forget...once again those fears returned for a moment. Will things happen again? Technically...the timeline is a few days later than what it originally planned to be. That's a good sign... right? Will this be a chance for fate to repeat itself or will this finally be the time where she takes the story into her own hands?

There was so many uncertainties, so many holes. But [y/n] didn't want to feel like this anymore. Her mind doesn't want to endure the pain of reality anymore so if there was a chance, something for something to take her away from this horrid world then what's stopping her?

"Yeah...training camp it is" [y/n] spoke. Her eyes locking onto a very proud looking teacher. "I'll make the arrangements" It was all else that was said about the topic before the class started bombarding their friend with praises for the unexpected decision, but exciting, decision.

𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏? 𝙷𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚋𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚎𝚍𝚐𝚎 ?

♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎
I want to thank everyone who's been reading and commenting on my stories. I went through a rough patch and had forgotten about this. Losing motivation but reading the comments really made me realize how much I loved this story. I will be editing and posting as much as I can. Keep the feedback coming. Thank you everyone 🫶🏻

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

478 32 2
He felt weak.He felt sick.He felt pain. But why?He had a normal day yesterday.He stayed at the dorms,he hanged out with his friends,he bonded with ev...
17.8K 725 31
An ancient soul travels beyond the unexplored void, hoping to find its place in the universe. Having the highest karma is not easy for the soul. Sadl...
362K 9.9K 39
Dangerous, chaotic, destructive. That's all everyone called you while growing up, all because of your quirks. You despised the so called gift you go...
130K 3.7K 33
It was an average day for Y/N L/N. Watching anime, school, video games, oh, and more anime. She was just living an average Otaku life with her best f...