The kyoshi warrior | lok

By Konstantinakkk

Kyoshi warriors were founded by Avatar Kyoshi years ago. With the passage of time, their reputation grew and... More

CAST
Aesthetics and Pictures
1: Prologue
2: Reunited
3: Freeing the air benders
4: Zaofu
5: Old wounds
6: Northern Air Temple
7: Original Air Benders
8: Calm before the storm
9: The fall of the Air Temple
10: Alive and Dead
11: Zaheer's new ability
12: Sorting things out
13: The venom of the Red Lotus
14: Jinora's tattoos
15: After 3 years
16: Welcome back to Republic City
17: The coronation
18: Kitiara alone
19: Old scars
20: We are all people
21: Lies and reactions
22: Planning
23: The Return
24: Prison Cell
25: The Letter
26: The Escape
Kitiara's actress {Discussion}
27: Problems
28: Alliance with 'Prisoners'
29: Freedom
30: Kitiara, the history teller
31: Hey, Chief
32: The inevitable meeting
33: Beyond the Wilds
34: The Original Beifong
35: Not yet
36: Operation Beifong pt 1
37: Operation Beifong pt 2
38: Preparations
40: The Capture
41: The Fallen Warrior
42: We won

39: Kuvira's coming

712 36 3
By Konstantinakkk

Kitiara helped Korra and Asami to prepare Momo for the flight.

" Just... try to keep your asses alive, please. " The kyoshi warrior told them when they finally finished their task.

" Of course, darling. " Korra assured her and kissed her forehead gently.

Kitiara closed her eyes relinquishing the feeling of Korra's soft lips on her skin which lingered a tiny bit more than the usual.

Asami looked over, from Momo's back and smiled at them.

" Promise. " She responded.

" Good. I'll check on you with spirit projection later~ " The air bender sang next to Korra's earlobe.

" I can't wait~ " Korra smirked mischievously.

Kitiara shook her head playfully, smirking back at her girlfriend. " You little needy thing. "

" But you take care of me so well~ " Korra pouted.

Kitiara blushed and prepared herself to reply but heavy metallic footsteps echoed in the big room.

Lin walked inside the building and took a glance around.

" So, you done ? " She asked the girls.

" Yeah, everything is fine. " Replied Korra with a slight blush.

If Lin had heard what they were saying beforehand...

Lin, whose nature and job as a detective is to be perceptive, raised an eyebrow at Korra's facial expression but did no comment.

Who knew what was going on in that teen's mind...

" Good enough. Mako and Bolin are on their way. You need to leave immediately. There is no time to waste. " The officer pointed out.

" And we will. Thanks. " Asami waved at the older woman.

Lin nodded at her. " Good luck kiddos, you gonna need that. "

***

A couple of hours later Kitiara sat on the ground ready to project her spirit to Korra's location.

Lin was next to her with a hand wrapped around the air bender's back.

They both looked at the sea ahead, not bothering to speak.

" Mom. " Kitiara called without gazing at her.

" Hm ? " Was the Chief's response.

" I told you that I'm a lesbian. " She smiled as she finally turned to look at her mother.

Lin chuckled shaking her head. " Yes, you did. "

They stayed in a comfortable silence for a while.

" Alright, time to go. See you in a sec. " Kitiara said and closed her eyes. She fixed her meditative posture and searched for her lover.

Lin pulled away gazing at her daughter as the air bender changed her position into the meditation stance.

Kitiara took a deep breath before leaving her body and by feeling Korra's spirit, she went to her.

***

" Guys ! I see something. " Bolin pointed at the direction. " Down there ! "

The team turned to look at Kuvira's titanium tanks.

" Is that– " Asami breathed shocked.

" Kuvira. " Korra cut her off.

Feeling an other presence nearby, Korra looked around until her eyes landed on the spirit next to her.

" She's already crossed into United Republic territory. She's a week early. " Korra informed Kitiara.

Kitiara shot the avatar a look full of worry and concern.

" But this doesn't make sense. There aren't any train tracks this way. How are they transporting that super weapon of theirs ? " Mako inquired in disbelief.

Huge metallic steps were heard. The team avatar didn't say a single word as they were waiting to see what was causing the sound.

They first saw a pair of giant legs before the whole suit was revealed. Bolin's eyes widened while his jaw dropped.

" Did you know Kuvira was building that thing ? " Mako questioned Kitiara.

The woman glared daggers at him. " Of course. I knew that Kuvira was building a huge mecha suit but my poor memory forgot to mention it. " She replied sarcastically.

Mako rolled his eyes at the woman's response as the Colossus stopped dead in its trunks and then turned toward their direction.

Kitiara raised an eyebrow at him. If he wanted a challenge, she was more than willing to give him one.

However, it wasn't the best time for this.

The mecha suit raised its right hand in which the spirit weapon was embedded and its hand was fixed into a fist.

Bolin's throat became suddenly dry watching the purple glow at the beginning of the machine. He casted his gaze to Kitiara in panic.

She was the only one of the team (excluding him) who had seen the true power of this weapon, who had seen the damage that this weapon was capable of causing with only one blast.

But Kitiara was slightly preoccupied with Mako. It was like they had a gazing contest.

Bolin cursed under his breath. " I know what happens next ! We gotta get out of here, now ! Now ! "

Noticing the panic in Bolin's voice, Kitiara and Mako dropped it and focused on the danger.

" Momo ! Change course ! Now ! " Kitiara shouted after giving a worried look at Korra who had frozen in the spot.

Despite not understanding english, the bison did as his owner told him to. The blast nearly missed the team avatar who decided, in that second, that it would be wiser to let it go and return back in Republic City.

A second blast followed, this time they were lucky because it hit the mountain that was covering them.

Korra and the others left without further surprises. Kitiara stayed around for a while mainly to make sure that they had all recovered from the shock before returning back to her body.

***

Lin was gazing at nothingness before being joined by her sister.

" So, any news yet ? " Suyin asked the chief as she sat across from her and Kitiara.

" No. She's not back yet. As you can see. " Lin stated the obvious and she titled her head to her daughter for extra emphasis.

" How long has she been like that ? " Su inquired the Chief.

" I don't know. Maybe 20, 30 minutes ? I wasn't counting. " The older sister said.

" 30 minutes ? Don't you think that this is a little too much ? That something is wrong ? " The former leader of Zaofu titled her head to the side.

Lin froze at her sister's comment. She had a very good point. The woman shot a glance at her sister like telling her not to give her reasons to worry about.

Understanding Lin's signal, Su shut it and looked at Kitiara's body. For a second she thought that Kitiara wasn't breathing until she saw her chest slightly moving.

And then out of sudden, Kitiara's hands fell on her laps and she opened her eyes.

Suyin almost jumped due to the unexpected change and Kitiara's eyes widened not remembering how her aunt appeared in front of her.

Lin raised her eyebrows with an entertained smile plastered on her lips as Kitiara and Suyin were looking at each other in surprise.

After a couple of moments, Kitiara shook her head breaking the eye contact with Su. Both women took a second to recover.

" If I tell you want I saw, you won't believe me. " Kitiara finally spoke.

Suyin and Lin exchanged a gaze full of concern and uneasiness.

***

After some time, so everyone could accumulate to hear the news. Everybody had plenty chores with Kuvira's army coming and the evacuation taking place.

The time was enough for Momo to fly faster than the wind and bring team avatar back.

The first one who spoke was Tenzin " Korra ? Are you all right ? Why are you back so soon ? "

" It's Kuvira. Our intel was wrong. She must have known Zhu-Li had the information. " Korra was breathing heavily probably the remainings of earlier's shock.

Everyone around exchanged worried glances.

" What are you trying to say ? " Raiko, as the idiot of the company, needed a clearer warning.

" She is trying to tell you that Kuvira's army is only a few hours away. " Kitiara replied with an it-is-obvious face.

Raiko narrowed his eyes at her knowing very well that he couldn't reprimand her, especially when her parents are present.

" No, they can't be ! We're not ready. " Tenzin muttered mainly to himself.

" She isn't finished. " Kitiara said pointing at Korra.

" Yes. And that spirit weapon of hers is attached to a giant mecha suit. It's over twenty-five stories tall ! " Korra concluded, eyes widening.

Lin paled as Tenzin froze and Pema's eyes grew wide open. The Colossus was huge.

Who would have thought that the stupid Raiko would use his mind this time. " Lin ! Get General Iroh on the line and tell him that the attack is happening today. We need to lock down the city. "

With a short nod, Lin run off.

" Pema ! Find Wu and get the remaining citizens to safety, immediately. We can't have innocent lives in jeopardy. " Tenzin turned to his wife.

Pema walked off to join Wu in the train station.

" What should we do ? " Bolin did the question of the day.

" Let's go to my factory. Maybe we can get a few of those hummingbird suits up and running. " Asami suggested.

" We're coming with you. " Suyin stated accompanied by a nod from Asami.

" I'll head to the front lines and help General Iroh. " Korra declared.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 171 28
"You love him, don't you? I see the way you look at him. It's like he's your whole world. I can't possibly blame you for falling in love with someone...
8.8K 190 26
this is based off of book 3 and 4. i know seasons three and four are a little sucky (not in my opinion) but I've seen the first season in a lot of li...
5.3K 383 11
- 𝘞𝘈𝘙 𝘖𝘍 𝘏𝘌𝘈𝘙𝘛𝘚 - 𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗧𝗮𝗸𝘀𝗵𝗶 has never had an easy life. Since she was born her life has been difficult. From the disappearanc...
2.5K 125 9
❪ BLEED YOUR HEART OUT ❫ ──── ❝You weren't there, and you hurt me.❞ She is Lin Beifong's daughter, embodying the same fearlessness, strength, and tou...