Mafia's Bodyguard |MiChaeng|

由 BrowNiesniyongbok

Have you read a story where the heroine fell in love with the evil villain? A petite girl who is an undercov... 更多

MB_1
MB_2
MB_3
MB_4
MB_5
MB_6
MB_7
MB_9
MB_10
MB_11
MB_12
MB_13
MB_14
MB_15
MB_16
MB_17
MB_18
MB_19
MB_20
MB_21
MB_22
MB_23
MB_24
MB_25

MB_8

567 28 0
由 BrowNiesniyongbok

"the gang leader has made his second move"

The three of us were dumbfounded by our boss's statement as Chan and Jiyeon got out of each other's grip.

"do we have a plan?" Jiyeon asked clearing her throat. Mina looked at her as she bit her lip. "they said they wanted full refund of the drugs we just sell" she stated.

"the fake ones?" Chan asked as Mina nodded. "why don't we give them what we want?" i suggested as everyone looked at me with their eyebrows furrowed.

"we can do that, but we can't give them real drugs... We can only give them their full payment back" Mina stated as she tapped her foot in the ground.

"why not?" i asked as Jiyeon answered my statement. "if we gibe them the drugs, there is a bigger chance they'll sell it all over the country... And that thing, is what were trying to stop" she answered as i tilted my head in confusion.

What? Stop them? I thaught they're going to spread them!!! I mean, they are suppose to spread them! Not stop them!

"what I mean is, those gang members spread drugs all over the country. If they continue to do that, there are more of us to kill" Jiyeon stated as i still don't get it. Mina and Chan chuckled as Mina explained it to me in an easy way.

"there are higher possibilities that those gang members would sell the drugs all over the country, telling them that we are the producers of the drugs"

"all the Mafia organizations in the Mafia world knows that we are doing this not for business, but for peace" Mina explained as my brain got eaten out of confusion, i still don't get it.

"to be honest, i still don't get it" i chuckled nervously as Jiyeon slapped her forehead "what she meant is those gang memebers are trying to ruin our business. By spreading those drugs all over the country" Chan explained to me.

"all the Mafia organizations knew that we don't sell those kinds of products" he stated. "then what do you sell?" i asked him. "Mafia techs" Jiyeon stated.

"those gang members are the one who killed those drug lords being reported to the police. And they wiped their dirt into our shirts by putting and M mark on their body" she clicked her tongue. Wait now all of this makes sense now.

"we don't kill in this world, i mean we do.... But we basically bury bodies and not leave them everywhere, it's just so messy... It doesn't look like a work of a Myoui Mina" Mina said as she sat on Chan's seat.

"our role in the Mafia world is to be the scientist. We make and invest techs, not sell drugs" Chan said as he looked at me and i nodded at him.

"ahhh no wonder we went to a laboratory earlier" i awwed finally getting a hold of the scenario. "yes, that was our next subject" Mina sighed and stood up. "that tech is the only way to get us through the outside world" she stated.

"by investing it to Manta corp. The biggest technological company in Korea" she continued "that company is our only hope, we need to clear our name" clicked her tongue. "but first we need to make that Gang disappear, they're getting into my nerves lately" Mina hissed and pressed the button of the remote to the TV.

"Chan please tell the mens to get rid of this crowds" she instructed as Chan bowed to her and winked at Jiyeon making the woman to make tha face of a dusgusted person. "Jiyeon?"

"yes ma'am?"

"prepare the money, the gang leader is here himself" she stated as Jiyeon bowed at her and exited to room.

Mina sighed and turned the TV off. Now there is only the two of us in Jiyeon and Chan's office. I looked at her as she stared at my small figuring standing in front of her.

"Boss, i need to ask you a question" i stated as bent herself towards me and smirked "go ahead Chaeyoungie".

"what is was the purpose of the tech you're gonna invest to Manta corp?" i asked as she gave me a smile. "it was a chip. A chip that can be installed by ones body, and the person who has the controller can be able to control them" she explained.

My mouth formed into an 'o' as she explained the uses of their project. "now that you have asked your question and I have answered it" she stated as she stood and glided her hands in my shoulders "we could have a little fun while waiting for the others" she smirked as she went to my back and bit my ears.

"eugh~" i made that weird sound as a shiver ran towards my spine. I felt her breather entering my hearing system as she dragged her hands towards my hips, digging her fingers in it.

"don't even try it, no one has ever resisted me" she said and tried to kiss my neck but i got back to senses and moved away. I looked at her with a blank expression as i fixed my posture.

She tilted her head towards me and i heaved a heavy sigh. "as i said earlier, I'm your body guard and not your sex toy. I applied to protect you and not to pleasure you" i stated making her widen her eyes.

"just as i thaught" she chuckled as i looked at her with clueless eyes. "i really love that spirit of yours. I almost got you in my cage. Unfortunately, you got out" she stated with a sly smile in her face. That kind of face that make you wanna punch her.

"i think im beginning to like you" she stated while raising her skirt even higher revealing her smooth thighs.

Ba dump!

Just to remind you guys, I'm not in a club but in work! My boss in front of me is beginning to act like a stripper. And I'm fighting the urge to touch those juicy meat being showed in front of me.

"tell me, Chaeyoungie" she started as she walked towards me pushing me slightly to Sit on Chan's chair. The moment i was sitting in it, she straddled herself in my lap as she placed her hands in my shoulders.

Gulp.

"Boss what are you doing?" i asked her as my sweat started to dominate my forhead, oh shi-

I'm turned on.

"didn't i tell you to call me Mina?" she whispered in to my ears as i hurled my hands into a fist due to the pleasure. "M-Mina, what if the others see us like this?" i asked her as she kissed my neck.

"what happened to your spirit?" she chuckled as i came back to reality. Pulling the uno reverse card. I held her waist as i took a grip of her thighs carrying her.

I let her sat on Chan's desk as i stared at her lustful eyes. "you do know, that being greedy has a karma right?" i smirked as i leaned my face towards hers.

"really? I didn't know that" she confidently leaned back, our lips are only an inch apart as i smirked at her answer. "if you're so bold, then let your employees see your naked body" i unzipped her zipper at the back as the arched her back and gasped.

"w-what are you doing?" she asked, stuttering. "isn't this what you wanted?" i asked seductively, loosing my necktie as she gulped at my actions. "w-well"

"maybe you're not used to being dominated?" i asked as she looked away. "you know at first, i thaught you were so dominant. But seeing your state right now" i checked her, scanning my eyes from head to toe.

"Damn, Mina. I can't believe i pinned my boss in the corner" i said and she breathed heavily. "if you wanna do it, just do it already. Don't keep me waiting" she whined as i scoffed at her response.

"i dont know, i have morals" i started gliding her strap down using my teeth. "say please, beg me" i smirked as i got her.

She looked at me as i looked back at her staring at each other's galaxy, her brething become shaky as my eyes soften thinking to stop anytime now. I sighed as i was about to move away from pinning her but she spoke.

"p-please"

Her response made me so shock that my heart almost explonded. Did she really say please?! My boss?! Said please to me?! "o-oh, i wasn't wrong, you really are so bold" i chuckled as i kissed her shoulders just to see Chan and Jiyeon staring at the both of us with their mouth agape.

With startled actions i pulled away clearing my throat as i removed my coat and covered Mina's back who got exposed. Mina looked back to see her employees dumbfounded and she cleared her throat.

"oh, i guess it's time to give them the money" she faked a cough as she stood up and turned to them. I took my time to fix her strap and zip her dress. She looked at me and i smiled at her.

"I'm sorry for disturbing but.... We did what you asked us to do"

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

43.6K 2.5K 40
'Good! Keep glaring at me with so much hate and anger in your eyes, because it's easier that way. It's easier for me to be heartless towards you, bec...
64.1K 2.8K 44
Continuation of cousins. We all know that at the end Mina and Chaeyoung will be together, but the main question is how? After seven years Mina and C...
77K 2.7K 54
- She's not hard to love, but our love is. - Myoui Mina. The known homophobic one met a particular cub who was able to break her tall iron walls and...
9K 423 50
This is a story about the betrayal between Mina and Chaeyoung "He's broken when she blindly believed in lies" In this fanfic, Chaeyoung is the same p...