How to get an A [TeacherxStud...

By AngieTheTurtle

How to get an A STEP BY STEP! Step One - Be a stripper ✔ Step Two - Give a hot guy a lap dance ✔ Step Three... More

How to get an A [TeacherxStudent]
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six (Mr. Romano's P.O.V.)
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
I'm sorry.
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Epilouge/Thank You <3
[ALTERNATE ENDING]

Chapter Nineteen

2.3K 54 6
By AngieTheTurtle

"Who is he?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

Miguel only stayed silent. I frowned and waved my hand in front of his face. Still, he stayed silent. I don't understand, who is the guy with the red hair and green eyes?

"That person is my little brother." he mumbled, "He most likely ran away to look for me."

"Wait.. what?"

"Dante." 

"Dante Romano?"

"Dante Alphonse-Ricci Romano."

"Why the hell is his name so long?"

"Why isn't it?"

"Touche, but Miguel, why did he come here in the first place?" 

"He ran away. He told me if I were to go to the Americas, he would find me."

"That is so cool." I whisper-shouted, "Why are you upset?"

"Because he most likely had my father's agents change everything for him. Che palle..."

"What does that mean?"

"What does what mean?"

"Che palle."

"Oh, it's like... it's something to use when you're annoyed. It's slang for a pain in the ass."

"Oh, Miguel is my teacher for this class. Che palle."

"This is serious." he said with a sigh, "It's possible my father may want me to return with him."

"Oh come on, it can't be that serious."

"What annoys me is that it is that serious. My father doesn't play around... he must've found out that Dante left already. Ahh, this is so annoying."  he said frustratedly, "I have to go look for him. He's somewhere in this school."

As soon as he got up, the sound of the door opening caught me off guard. I looked to the direction and the class got silent. There stood Miguel's brother, sweat cascading down his forehead.

"Fratellone!" he laughed. 

Okay, so that means older brother... Suddenly, Miguel's face turned red. He approached his brother and in an instant, bitch smacked him in the face. Everyone in the class gasped. Then, Miguel began to speak Italian so fast, I didn't catch a single word he said. His brother simply bowed his head. When he was done, Dante sighed and shook his head.

"I look for you." he said in simple English.

"Parli italiano?!" yelled Miguel.

Dante stayed silent and Miguel pinched his nose bridge. 

"Miguel." I whispered, glancing behind me and then back him, "I think you should stop."

"He knows he shouldn't have done this." he said angrily, "Because of this dumb ass I might have to go to Italy."

"But he came for you for a reason."

Miguel turned back to his brother and sarcastically laughed.

"Ma, che sei grullo?!"

Dante shook his head, still looking down. After Miguel exchanged some more words with him, Dante went to go sit at his desk. Miguel faced the class and sighed.

"Everyone, I am sorry. This right here is my idiot younger brother."

"Is he single? Single and gay?" someone yelled.

"Is that all people ask? My goodness."

The class laughed and Miguel smiled.

"Please excuse me and the bitch slap."

People began to hysterically laugh and I smiled.

"Alright, keep on doing your work."

Miguel nodded to the class and looked back at Dante. 

"What did you do to your hair?" he asked him, "And why are you wearing color contacts?"

"...che?"

"Speak English."

"...Eh...che?"

I laughed and Miguel glared at me.

"He was taking English classes for two years and doesn't even know what I'm saying. He's even transferring here man, oh my God."

"I sorry." he frowned.

"Aww, his Italian accent is adorable!" I cooed.

"Oh come on." said Miguel with the roll of his eyes, "You love my tongue roll."

I scoffed and went to my seat. I watched Dante and Miguel speak Italian to each other. I never really saw two Italian people exchange words like this, it was actually pretty interesting. Then, Miguel raised his hand in a motion to slap him, but balled his fist and put it back at his side.  Miguel pointed at his desk and Dante sat at it. After exchanging more words, Miguel came to my desk.

"Should I help teach him English?" I asked.

"Why?"

"I mean, he is transferring to our school, he has to learn more English to graduate."

"You're right." said Miguel, "And he did promise to come find me if I left home. I want to know how he found me, maybe one of my dad's agents."

"Wait a second, you keep on mentioning your father's agents. Who exactly is your father?"

"Ah..." he said with the shake of his head, "You wouldn't know him."

"Come on, at least tell me?"

"Miguel Romano Senior." he said with a chuckle.

"Aww, so you're the second?"

"Correct." he said with the nod of his head, "Which is why you don't know who my father is. You would've known by my name."

"Oh..." I said with the nod of my head.

Suddenly, a sharp pain to my private area had me scream. The class went silent and I began to groan in pain.

"What happened?! Where are you hurt?!" yelled Miguel.

His brother rushed over to us and said something that almost made me kill him.

"Pregnant?"

I glared at him and squinted my eyes shut. That bitch Lucy! People jumped from their seats and gathered around me. I weakly got up and walked out of the class. The pain was spreading everywhere and I cried out in pain again. 

"I called the main office, someone should be here to cover." he said in a haste, "Let me take you to the nurse."

"I can walk." I muttered, clutching my stomach and limping to the direction of the nurse.

"You're in pain, let me take you!" he yelled.

"No, Miguel." I said, turning the corner.

He stopped me and looked me in my eyes.

"Let me do this." he whispered, "As your teacher, let me do my job. Let me help you as my student."

I nodded and let him carry me in his arms. I just realized all this time I was talking to him... and now he's carrying me in his arms to the nurse. I felt another sharp pain in my stomach and bit my bottom lip. I looked up at him and blushed at how serious his face was. When I flicnhed at the pain, he told me it'll be over soon and started to run. In less than ten seconds, we was at the nurse.

He put me down in a chair and called the nurse over. She began to scold him about the fight he had with Marcus a while ago, but Miguel became irritated and told her I'm in immense pain. She looked over at me and rushed to see what was the problem.

"Where is the pain?"

Miguel stared intensely and the nurse followed my stare.

"Mr. Romano, please leave the room."

He had a knowing look on his face and his mouth slowly opened. He had a look of betrayal on his face and I shook my head.

"It's not that tr-"

Another sharp pain attacked me and I hissed.

"Mr. Romano, please leave!" yelled the nurse.

He ran out of the room and she closed the door.

"Where does it hurt?"

"M-my vagina and stomach."

"Oh sweetie." she said with the shake of her head, "Are you using protection?"

"I-I... I'm a virgin, b-but h-he fingered me." I said uncomfortably.

"Ahh." she said with the nod of her head, "It's possible that he had long fingernails. Did you see blood in your underwear?"

"Yes."

"Don't worry." she said with a smile, "Your vagina is swollen. I suggest you don't stand a lot and get some rest, it passes time."

"Thank you." I mumbled, "But what about the pain? How will it go away?"

Putting her index finger on her lips, she went into her drawer and got pills.

"These are ibuprofen and they're very strong. Take only one a day, the pain will go away and the swelling will also go down too."

I smiled at her and nodded.

"Thank you..." 

"It's fine." she said with a smile, "Here, take one now. I'll get you some water."

After putting one in my mouth, she got me a cup of water and I gulped it all down.

"Wow that tastes nasty."

"It does, but you'll feel better in no time. If you have a job, I suggest you take some time off."

"Thank you so much, you're a really good nurse."

She smiled at me and nodded.

"Now go with that sexy guy, I can't believe he carried you in your arms." she giggled, "He's still waiting for you, I saw him through the glass."

I nodded and slowly got up.

"Thanks again."

With a smile, I got out of the nurse and headed towards the door.

"You forgot the pills!"

She put them in my pocket and patted my back. I nodded, opened the door and walked out.

"Are you alright?" said Miguel, a deep look of worry on his face.

"I'm fine, but I have to take time off of work."

"That's great!" he said with a smile, "You should come to my place."

"I would b-"

"You would?"

I looked to the direction of the voice and smiled at Marcus.

"Hey Mar-"

"What do you mean you would?"

"Wha-"

"I heard you say you would go to his house."

"Vaffanculo pezzo di merda, Americano!" said Miguel with a scowl on his face, "Did you not hear the but? Why must you make assumptions?"

"It's okay." I said with a nod, "I was going to tell Miguel that I had to go home."

"No." said Marcus, "You're coming home with me."

"Marcus, I really have to rest."

"Why?"

I gave him a knowing look. After about ten seconds, he finally got it.

"Then just come to my house, it's okay."

I thought about it for a second. Should I go to Marcus's house? Miguel was giving me an intense look and I sighed.

"Okay."

"Ha!" yelled Miguel, "I t-... w-what?"

"Miguel, you have to understand that Marcus and I are dating."

"Oh... B..ut did I not t-"

"I'm not cheating on her." said Marcus with a smirk, "And you know it."

I watched as Marcus's facial expressions would change from a smirk to a nervous look. Why does he keep on doing that, he looks weird...

"She'll find out sooner or later, and when she does, I'll accept her with open arms."

"She can't find out something that's not true."

"Why don't you two stop?"

They both became silent and I sighed. As soon as I was about to talk, someone walked past us and turned the corner. After waiitng for another second, I continued.

"I'm going to Marcus's and that's final." I said looking at Miguel, "Please don't stop me."

"...Fine then..." mumbled Miguel as he walked away.

I looked at Marcus and gave him a smile. "Pick me up after school."

~

"I remember when you kidnapped me." I said jokingly and took my shoes off.

"I didn't kidnap you, you bum." he replied, "I had to take you here. You fell asleep in my car."

"Suuuure I did." 

He sent me a smile and I returned it.

"I'm really tired, mind if I take a nap?"

"Sure, you can sleep in my bed."

"Wait, what about you?"

"It's cool, I usually stay up grading papers."

"Alright Marcus, thank you."

He took me to his bedroom and kissed me on my nose.

"Happy Friday."

I rolled my eyes and yawned.

"Happy Friday to you too."

I took off my pants and folded it. Hey, I like sleeping in my underwear, it's comfy. I closed my eyes and felt myself fall asleep.

"Oh man." I said yawning, "That was a nice nap."

I tried to get out of bed but felt something clasp around me. I rolled over and gasped when I saw Marcus in bed with me. Shirtless. Oh my goodness, is he naked? I lightly touched his leg and sighed in relief when I felt,.. sweat pants? I don't know, but that's good. He mumbled something and pulled me closer. 

I began to outline his almost six pack and rested my head on his arm. I felt really comfortable, really safe. I like this. In fact, I think I prefer sleeping Marcus better. He looks so peaceful, he doesn't look like someone who would get jealous over the smallest things.

Just Marcus Armstrong. I sighed again and closed my eyes. Even though it's usually hard for me to fall back asleep after waking up, I found it very easy this time. It seems like my body was a puzzle and was missing the perfect piece to fit the heart.

I... I told him I love him, but I still don't. As I said before, my heart is slowly accepting him. I felt myself fall into another sleep.

I never felt so safe and comfortable before.

Good night, Marcus.

Phrases translated! ^_^

Fratellone. = Older brother.

Che? = What?

Parli italiano? = Speak Italian?

Ma, che sei grullo? = Are you crazy?

Vaffanculo pezzo di merda, Americano! =  Fuck you, American!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

180K 4.2K 18
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
4.1M 88.2K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
270K 9.9K 50
a very talkative girl named kahmyla came all the way from new jersey & moves to philadelphia. she has no friends but she finds interest in this one g...
3.8M 88.6K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...