Daminette Fanfic - His Luna...

By EssyMLBDC

Hey my lovelies! I'm back with yet another Daminette Fanfic because that's all I write about. This story - A... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Bidding
Chapter 2 - The Lycanthrope Realm
Chapter 3 - A Psychic
Chapter 4 - The Lamia Realm
Chapter 5 - Reflection
Chapter 6 - King Gabriel
Chapter 7 - A Grimm
Chapter 8 - The Nursery
Chapter 9 - Closer
Chapter 10 - Fading Scars
Chapter 11 - Payback
Chapter 12 - The Opening of the Fae Ball
Chapter 13 - Prince Felix
Chapter 14 - Awakening (Part 1)
Chapter 15 - Awakening (Part 2)
Chapter 16 - Like or Love Kiss
Chapter 17 - Goodbye
Chapter 18 - Homebound
Chapter 20 - Friends From Foes
The End

Chapter 19 - The Marking

1.2K 37 2
By EssyMLBDC

*WARNING*

Marinette's POV

"Achoo!" I sniffled as Marianne changed the cold towel on my forehead. Who knew that you were susceptible to a minor cold after being marked... Damian looked like he was about to have a panic attack. "Demon spawn, how could you mark pixie on the first day..- Not even day, night in fact!" Alya was ready to pummelled him but Nino held her back. "It's fine you guys.. I'm not dead right so this is nothing..." I think I just worsened the mood...

Alya grabbed me in a werewolf hug, "You poor thing. Like this situation couldn't get any better for you." I forced a smile since I was kinda weak. "How is she doing?" We all turned to see Bruce walking in. He sat on the edge of the bed and rested his hand on my head. "I'm all good- *coughs* I'm fine...really..." That cough came out of nowhere. "How long does a marking-flu last, Priestess?" Tim asked.

"About a day or two depending on the species. It may take longer for her to see that she's a human." Damian looked half dead as Dick comforted him. "For now, all we could do is monitor her fever and she should drink lots of water and liquids. I'll be leaving now and will be back later for a checkup." And with that she teleported. I sighed but it turned into a cough. "I'll go get more towels and water." Alya volunteered.

During the entire day everyone came in to check in on me...including Damian even though he was bawling like a baby. "I'm so sorry Angel.." And to make it even more funny, he was in his wolf form. I giggled, "It's fine Dami." I patted his head. I turned to face him and scratched behind his ears. He then climbed onto the bed and laid next to me. He then lifted my head and now it rested on his back. And eventually I fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~

Alya's POV

I came to check on Mari to change her towel and check on her fever but when I entered I saw her sleeping on Damian in his wolf form. Damn you Wayne... I sat on the edge of her bed and checked her temperature. Phew, it went down. "How is she doing?" I looked over at Damian. "Sigh, no thanks to you. But her fever has gone down." He sighed, "That's good to hear." I asked, "Why did you mark her so soon?"

He looked away, "I..- couldn't help it..." He pouted. I chuckled, "I didn't know you loved her that much. Anywho, I'll leave you two be." I said as I replaced the towel. "I thought you didn't like me. Furthermore, me being with Marinette." I stopped when I was about to open the door. "Yeah you're right, but if she's happy with you then how can I say anything? And I don't 'dislike' you per say you just get on my nerves sometimes." I closed the door.
~~~~~~~~~~

Damian's POV

A few hours later Mari woke up. "Dami... What time is it?" I looked over at her alarm clock, "Around lunch. Want me to get you something to..eat..." She face-planted into my back and started stroking at my fur. "Uhh...Angel..?" She didn't respond. That's when I noticed the mark on the side of her neck.

Each individual, when marked, has a different, unique and special design depending on the marker. Now of course, both persons in the relationship must receive matching marks however. But I honestly don't want to push Mari if she isn't ready. And usually when the male is marked they don't go through high fever or any symptoms of sickness like females do. Maybe it's because we're stronger.

She finally got up and turned to me. "Sigh...I'm going for a walk. Coming?" She slowly got off the bed and wobbled on over to the bathroom. "Hey, hey, take it easy." I said, propping her up. "Yeah, but I can't stay in bed forever, can I?" She said going off to the bathroom. I tugged on her dress. "I can take you to my bath. The water has magical properties in it that help with wounds. Let's see if it'll work." She nodded and I teleported both of us to my room.
~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette's POV

This was the first time I ever saw Damian's room. It was big, he literally had an entire Palace tower to himself. His bed was massive and his study was almost as big but there were lots of bookshelves and everything was so tidy and neat. That's when Damian pushed himself between my legs as I fell sitting on him. "I'll give you the tour when we're done." "Are you sure I'm not heavy? I could walk."

He looked back at me, "I'm a werewolf, Angel. And you're not heavy at all." He took me to a separate room and before us was a huge pool that was surrounded by plants, flowers and a little changing area. The water was so clear with the exception of flower petals and herbs and the smell was divine. I got off him and I glared at him. "Look away if you want me to go in." He pouted and turned away, laying on the floor. I giggled.

I checked one last time before taking off my dress and underwear and slipping in. The temperature wasn't too hot and I felt lighter than I have in days. I walked to the middle of the pool and it got a bit deeper so I stopped where it almost reached my neck. I rested my hand on my neck where Damian bit me and it was still throbbing in pain. That's when I felt a ripple in the water and I swiftly turned around and found Damian walking up to me.

"What The Hell Do You Think You're Doing!?!?" He chuckled, "It's fine since I already saw you twice, technically, without clothes on and so did you back at the healing springs." My cheeks were dark red, "That doesn't mean crap!" He kept coming closer and the only..- well not my only option but the best one was to swim to the other side. The other would be to stay here and see what he does. And frankly my body was feeling weak...

I glanced back to see him behind me with a grin. I crossed my arms with my hands on either arm as he rested his hands on my shoulders. "Are you scared, Angel?" I can feel him smirk, He was enjoying this. "Not scared...j-just...embarrassed..." I heard him chuckle as he wrapped his arms around neck and hugged. I flinged as I felt his chest graze my back. "What are you trying to do?" I muttered.

He kissed my neck, "I was honestly trying to seduce you but I guess you caught on." I knew it! He kept on kissing my neck then he spun me around in the water so now I was facing him. My entire skin was red and all he did was stare at me. I felt so exposed maybe because I WAS. He then cupped my cheeks and kissed me and the longer we kissed the closer he came to me.

He was moving really fast and changing positions while his tongue explored my mouth. I was in a whole other world and by the time we parted, there wasn't any space between us. I was panting so hard but Damian didn't even look out of breath. "See, there's nothing to be embarrassed about, Angel. I love you just the way you are. You are perfect, Marinette." Now that just threw me further into the moment.

I kissed him and he immediately kissed me back. This one was demanding, passionate and a bit rough seeing as he is a werewolf. He bit my lip and pulled at it then attacked my neck. I swear if he tries to mark me again...but he didn't. He carried kisses and sucked on my skin all the way from my jawline to my neck and even lifted me up so he could get further down to my collarbone. I moaned as he trapped more and more of my skin between his lips. 

"Dami..an..." I felt one of his hands move from around my waist and hurriedly ran up my stomach and started massaging one of my breasts. I let out a moan as he toyed with it. I could feel myself getting wetter and I wasn't talking about the water. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed my neck as I let out another moan when he pinched my nipple and tugged at it.

He was about to take it further 'down' when I stopped him. "Y-Y-Yeah.. I thi-ink that's-s..enough..hehe!" I stuttered a flustered excuse. He pouted, "But we were getting somewhere..." I sighed and held me bridal style. "H-Hey, I can walk by myself!" He didn't listen. I grabbed his face and smashed his forehead into mine. He removed one of his hands so I took the opportunity to swim as fast as I could away from him.

I'm not going to deny the fact that my head wasn't hurting but it hurt him more than it did hurt me. I managed to reach the wall and was able to climb out. I rushed to get my clothes and used it to cover my body. On my way out I grabbed a towel and ran out of there. What the hell just happened!!?!??!??

~EssyMLBDC~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 1.4K 30
Hey guys, I'm back with another story. The title says it all. But if you want a little sneak peek then here: ~~~~~ Please, Give me till December to...
1M 26.2K 50
Disclaimer- I don't own the characters they belong to Zagg and DC Daminette: School Trip Those who know of him, think of Damian Wayne as the cold and...
52.7K 1.2K 22
Ok, so I'm not a fan of Batman and his fam but Daminette managed to change my mind. Since I don't watch anything with Batman and the cartoon like the...
16.1K 437 24
She's a miraculous hero from Paris 🐞 He's a former assassin from Gotham 🗡️ But what if they had fallen in love unexpectedly? And they had met befor...