Izuku The Man Of Iron

By NezutheRatGod

After Izuku was told he was quirkless he felt broken and lost and that his dream was forever gone. His mom br... More

Chapter 1. Beginning Of The Journey To Number 1
Chapter 2. Welcome To UA
Chapter 3. Crazy Gear Head
Chapter 4. Final Blue prints
Chapter 5. Arc Reactor
Chapter 6. Future Plans And Meeting Izuku's Mom
Chapter 7. Designing A Rocket And Building A Factory
Chapter 8. Building The Suit And First Flight
Chapter 9. First And Second Stage Of The Sports Festival
Chapter 10. Third Stage Of Sports The Festival
Chapter 11. Semi And Final Fights
Chapter 12. Grand Opening
Chapter 13. Happiness And Consequences
Chapter 14. Date
Chapter 15. Hosu
Chapter 16. Going To I Island
Chapter 17. Battle For I Island
Chapter 18. Cold Justice
Chapter 19. Rescue And Father
Chapter 20. All Might Vs Iron Man
Chapter 22. Rivalry
Chapter 23. Court Case
Chapter 24. Summer Training Camp
Chapter 25. Training Camp Battle Part 1
Chapter 26. Training Camp Battle Part 2
Chapter 27. New Arc Reactor And Foundation To The Future
Chapter 28. Preparing For Kamino Ward
Chapter 29. Battle For Kamino Ward
Chapter 30. Another Trial
Chapter 31. Dark Days Ahead
Chapter 32. Saving Someone In Need
Chapter 33. Goodbye And Healing
Chapter 34. Quirk Supremacists
Chapter 35. Greed And Love
Chapter 36. Iron Man Vs Iron Monger
Chapter 37. Family And Preparing For The Expo
Chapter 38. The Future And Alien Life
Chapter 39. The Race And Whiplash
Chapter 40. Mental Breakdown

Chapter 21. Road To Success

7.7K 208 83
By NezutheRatGod

Izuku was asleep on the couch in his and Mei's workshop after staying up for 2 entire weeks straight to manage the rocket grabbing 16 Psyche and starting to change it's course from orbiting the sun to orbiting earth.

It got to the point Ochako and Mei had to hold him down and force him to go to sleep and Ochako went into full sister mode over it and hounded him until he got at least 12 hours of sleep.

Mei walked in and saw him sleeping and smiled as she walked over and lifted him his head and sat down placing his head in her lap, she then covered him with a blanket to make sure he doesn't get cold.

"Goodnight Izuku" she said lovingly as she ran her hand through his hand with a warm smile, she leaned down and kissed his forehead before she started to drift off to sleep.

___

A couple hours later Izuku woke up and he looked up and saw that Mei flipped over in her sleep and was resting on him.

"Thank you Mei" said Izuku as he slowly wiggled out and laid her down so she can get more sleep "Jarvis how's Jericho 1 doing?".

"Everything is working perfectly sir and it is all on schedule, from my calculations it should be here by the end of summer or right after given it can do a bull burn the entire time" said Jarvis.

"That's good to hear.. how's the Nomu Buster mark 2 and my mark 3 suit coming along?".

"Mark 2 Nomu Buster is 25% complete sir and I went ahead and added more shock absorbing materials and used stronger metals with a better honeycomb structure to handle the strain and from your calculations it's punches will be twice as powerful as the Mark ones was.

Your Mark 3 suit is almost done and should be ready for you to use by the end of the week".

"That's good Jarvis" said Izuku before the door to his workshop opened and Ochako walked in holding a bag and 3 cups of tea.

"Morning Oni-chan, did you sleep well?" Asked Ochako as she sat everything down on the table and started to take it out of the bag.

"Yeah I did and what's this?" Said Izuku walking towards her.

"Well I thought you and Mei might be hungry so I went ahead and got the 3 of us breakfast, I told Aizawa I'd be a couple minutes late for class and told him why so I have an hour before I have to come back" said Ochako.

Izuku smiled and pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead "love you Imōto".

"I love ya as well Oni-chan, also should we wake up Mei?" Said Ochako.

"No need, watch" Izuku reached over and turned on one of his power drills and Mei's eyes snapped open and she shot up standing.

"DON'T START MAKING BABIES WITHOUT ME IZUKU!!!!" She yelled as she ran over but then stopped "wait I thought you were making babies".

"No, I wanted you awake so you can thank Ochako for bringing us food and so you can get some food in your stomach".

On cue Mei's stomach growled and she quickly dove into her bagel sandwich and tea but stopped to speak "thanks Ochako".

"It's no problem at all" said Ochako happy that she was able to help them.

They all continued to eat and talk with Ochako asking lots of questions about different things they will be doing and Izuku toned it down for how complex things were to make sure she could understand it.

After a little while Shinso opened the door and saw them.

"Hey Shinso how's it going!?" Said Ochako with a happy smile.

Shinso blushed a little "I-it's going good, Aizawa sensei sent me down here to get you for class".

Izuku immediately noticed how embarrassed Shinso seemed and his mind clicked and he realized why. He has a crush on his little sister, so like any good big brother he decided to have a talk with him.

"Hey Shinso before you leave can I have a word with you?" Said Izuku with a smile but Shinso immediately knew he was in deep shit.

"S-s-sure thing I-Izuku..".

"Ochako you can wait outside I'll only be a minute with him" said Izuku.

"Ok! By Oni-chan, bye Mei" she then walked out of the room into the hall and Izuku walked over to Shinso.

"I can tell that you like her" said Izuku in a cold dead tone that sent shivers down Shinso's spine.

"Y-yes s-sir...".

Izuku's green eyes narrowed and Shinso felt like he was staring into his very soul. "Ochako means a lot to me and if you were anyone else I'd flat out tell you no".

"W-wait so y-" "approve of you yes but let me make one thing clear.".

Shinso gulped as Izuku walked to him and placed his hand on his shoulder and he swore he felt/heard the bone groan from the pressure.

"If you so much as hurt or make her cry I will bring back every form of medieval torture that existed and I will use them on you along with using you as a test subject for all my gear. AM. I .CLEAR".

"Y-yes sir..".

"I said AM. I. CLEAR!".

"Yes sir!".

"Good then get going to class.. but remember Shinso.. your family will never find your body if you hurt my little sister".

Shinso nodded his head faster than should be possible and left the room walking with Ochako but had one thought "if Izuku was like that then.... WHAT WILL HER DAD BE LIKE!?!?!?".

___

"Did ya have to scare him that bad?" Asked Mei looking up from her project she was welding together.

"I'm just looking out for my Imōto" said Izuku defensively as he walked over to his Mark 3 to work on it.

Mei rolled her eyes and put her goggles back on getting back to welding.

They both continued to work with the sound of AC/DC or Metallica playing in the background as they did.

After a couple hours Izuku smiled and looked at his almost completed Mark 3 suit, it was like his first one and still needed the support of a machine to place it on him but it will be faster. It was a slightly bulkier design with thrusters on the back to allow him to fly at faster speeds and higher altitudes for longer periods of time.

"Man thank Kami I got the wiring done.. now for literally everything else" said Izuku with a hint of sarcasm.

"But I thought you enjoyed shit like this sir" said Cogman entering the room "oh also Nezu would like to talk to you and Madam Midoriya asked that you bring Mei over so she can talk to her future daughter in law".

"Of course she said that..." Said Izuku "Mei you wanna come over to my place? Knowing my mom she'll probably encourage you to stay the night".

"Sure let me just tell my dad and mom" said Mei.

Izuku smiled and left heading to Nezu's office, after a quick walk he arrived at it and entered "you wanted to see me?".

"Ah why yes Midoriya I wanted to tell you that Japan as agreed to allow you to build a Space Elevator off the coast of Tokyo, also just know that if any bad happens to it you'll be held responsible" said Nezu.

"Understandable, but the worst that could happen would be the cable snapping and the structure up in orbit getting flung out and never seen again" said Izuku.

"That may be true but I'm sure you understand why you'll be held solely responsible if anything bad does happen since it will be the only one of it's kind" said Nezu.

"Yes I understand that and I'm more than willing to deal with the consequences, I mean hell because of my Arc Reactors every other type of energy provider hates my guts" said Izuku.

"As to be expected given you are taking away their Monopoly over everyone" said Nezu "oh also I have some other good news the IHA has agreed to allow you to create an international anti terrorist/villain organization" said Nezu.

"Well that's good, now about Bakugo and his escape".

"We are still searching but because of Kurogiri it makes it harder but we have managed to narrow it down to a 100 mile radius thanks to your device" said Nezu.

Izuku nodded his head "do you need anything else?".

"No that will be all".

Izuku nodded his head and left to go get Mei so they can go to his house.

They both got to his house and Inko immediately started gushing on how cute of a couple they were and then began talking about grandbabies much to Izuku's embarrassment. It didn't help either that Mei told her that they make babies everyday at school for most of the day.

Inko passed out hearing that and Izuku dragged her back to her room before he talked to Mei about calling them inventions around his mom.

Eventually night came and they both got ready for bed, Izuku was gonna sleep on the couch but Inko shoved him into his room with Mei and then left.

"So I guess we're sharing a bed?" Said Izuku.

"It seems so".

They both stared at it in silence before Mei decided to just get it over with since she was still tired, she grabbed Izuku and shoved him in the bed and got in herself and immediately cuddled up next to him.

"Goodnight Izuku".

"Goodnight Mei.. I love you".

"I love you as well".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 20 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...
71.6K 2.2K 36
Izuku was known to be an only child who was born with no quirk. Despite this set back he still aimed to be a hero, but no one believed in him. No one...
13.7K 662 14
Midoriya Izuku was ambitious. He always pushed until he fell. He never gave up, not once did he fall and stay down. Not even when his idol told him t...
43.7K 1.1K 32
Izuku Midoriya's dream of becoming a Hero was not only shattered by his Idol, but by society. What happens when his Mom receives a job offer in Ameri...