✩ʜɪᴛꜱᴜᴊɪ✩ (ɢᴇɴꜱʜɪɴ ɪᴍᴘᴀᴄᴛ x ꜰ...

By Kokichis-Panta

Y/n was boring. Don't worry though, she wanted to live that way. Just with a boring life, boring days, and a... More

ɢᴜɪᴅᴇ
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛʀᴇꜱᴛ/ʏᴏᴜ
ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ
ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ʟɪɴᴇꜱ
ɪ: ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ɪɪ: ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ɪɪɪ: ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴅᴏᴡɴᴛᴏᴡɴ- ᴡᴀɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢᴜʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ?
ɪᴠ: ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ʙʟᴏɴᴅᴇ
ᴠ: ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ? ᴡʜᴇɴ?
ᴠɪ: ʜᴏʟʏ ᴄʀᴀᴘ- ᴛʜᴀᴛꜱ ᴀʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ
ᴠɪɪ: ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ꜰʟʏ?!
ᴠɪɪɪ: ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ ᴊᴜɪᴄᴇ ɪꜱ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴡɪɴᴇ
ɪx: ᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʀᴀᴠᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴘᴀɪᴍᴏɴ
x: ᴋᴀᴇʏᴀ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ
xɪ: ꜰʟʏɪɴɢ ᴡᴀꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ- ꜱᴏ ʏᴇꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ
xɪɪ: ᴀ ᴅᴇᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ'ꜱ ᴅɪʟᴇᴍᴍᴀ
xɪɪɪ: ᴡᴀɪᴛ- ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴ ᴡɪɴᴇ ɢᴜʏ?
xɪᴠ: ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇꜱ
-ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ʜᴀɪʀᴇᴅ ʙᴏʏ-
xᴠɪ: ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ʙɪɢ ᴘʟᴀɴꜱ
xᴠɪɪ: ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀ ꜱᴘʏ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ
xᴠɪɪɪ: ʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴀɢᴏɴɪꜱᴛ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ɢᴜʏꜱ
xɪx: ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴠᴇɴᴛɪ ɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛᴇᴀ
xx: ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋɪᴅꜱ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
Q&ᴀ
-ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ-
xxɪ: ᴍᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ᴍʀ. ᴅᴀ-ʙᴀʟɪɴ
100ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅꜱ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ -ꜱʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴡᴀʀꜱ-
xxɪɪ: ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴀɢᴏɴɪꜱᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴡᴏʀᴋ, ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ'ᴅ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ʙᴇ ᴀɴ ɴᴘᴄ
Some small things
xxɪɪɪ: ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀ ᴇᴠɪʟ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ ʟᴀɪʀ
xxɪᴠ: ʜᴇ'ꜱ ʙᴀᴄᴋ?!
xxᴠ: ᴍʀ. ᴀʟꜰʀᴇᴅᴏ
xxᴠɪ: ʙᴏɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴ ᴀʟᴄʜᴇᴍɪꜱᴛ
xxᴠɪɪ: ᴠᴇɴᴛɪ ɪꜱ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴄʟᴏʙʙᴇʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀ ꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ
xxᴠɪɪɪ: ʀᴀɪ ɪꜱ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴋɪᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛᴛᴀ ᴛʜɪꜱ
xxɪx: ᴏꜰꜰ ᴛᴏ ʟɪʏᴜᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏ
xxx: ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ ᴀ ʜɪɢʜꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ꜱʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ
xxxɪ: ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴀᴅɪᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇᴍᴀɴ, ɪꜱ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴇ
xxxɪɪ: ᴏʜ, ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴄʜɪʟᴅᴇ
xxxɪɪɪ: ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ꜱᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴀ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴀᴍʙᴇʀ
xxxɪᴠ: ᴡʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴇᴘᴛɪ ᴀɴɪᴍᴀʟꜱ?
xxxᴠ: ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪꜰ ɪ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ
xxxᴠɪ: ʀɪᴘ ᴘᴀʟʟᴀᴅ(ɴᴏᴛ)
xxxᴠɪɪ: ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ɪᴛ?

xᴠ: ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴀʀꜱᴏɴ.... ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ

7.3K 238 212
By Kokichis-Panta

Suddenly the dust bunny collapsed onto the grass before slowly disintegrating into nothing at all. 

'Well that was... something.'

Once the evil dust bunny had disintegrated into nothing I saw Aether standing in front of it putting his sword away. 

'Where did he come from?'

Aether looked up quickly after he put his sword away and made eye contact with me. When he saw that I was awake I saw his face light up which I might add was kind of nice to see someone so excited to see me.

Aether quickly ran over to me which made Paimon follow him. 

"Your awake!" Paimon said as she flew over to where I sat. Aether crouched down in front of me at looked at me worriedly. "Are you okay? You were asleep for a long time." The blonde boy said as he patted my head. "I was...?" I asked confused. "Yea! You've been asleep for hours!" Paimon exclaimed. 

"You looked like you were dreaming about something. A mora for your thoughts?" Venti asked me with a slight smile. 

I looked down with a conflicted face before I started to speak, "There was a boy in my dream." I said quietly. "A boy?" Paimon asked confused and I nodded before continuing. "The thing is, I don't think Iv'e ever seen him before in my life. But at the same time he had this weird...... nostalgic feeling about him. Like I have met him before or seen him somewhere at least." I said.  

"What did he look like?" Venti asked me looking slightly confused and wanting to know more about the strange dream. "Small." I said bluntly which caused all three of the people around me to sweat drop. 

"And he looked like he had fluffy hair.... like Aether." I said with a focused face as I tried to remember what the boy looked like. "Like... me?" Aether asked flustered and slightly confused about my statement. 

-Timeskip-

Not much has happened.... I think. 

Well you see after Venti, Aether, and Paimon realized I couldn't describe the boy well Venti had asked them a question or two and told them something about this Da-balin guy. Then he blamed Aether and Paimon for scaring off the Da-balin guy.

Venti seemed pretty annoyed about it too so I took this time to make fun of Paimon some more. 

"Paimon probably scared it off with her big head. Da-balin was probably like- 'Oh it's so scary that thing has such a big head it's too much to bear-! I must go!'" I said the last part dramatically. Now enraged Paimon stamped her foot in the air before saying, "Don't call Paimon a thing!"

Paimon and me stared bickering again and we didn't even realize Venti left and asked us to meet him at the Cathedral. We didn't realize Aether was walking away either until he suddenly grabbed my hand and started to drag me along. 

I yelped in surprise and quickly went to steady my posture so Aether wouldn't be dragging at me. I turned my head to see Paimon quickly trying to catch up. I turned my head back to see if Aether was looking which luckily he wasn't so I turned my head back around once again and stuck my tongue out at Paimon and the mouthed, 'Hah, he grabbed me over you he so thinks I'm a better traveling partner.' Paimon had a tic mark on her forehead but said nothing nevertheless. 

What I didn't see though was Aether's ears were slightly tinted pink as he dragged me along. 

'Why do I keep getting dragged lately-?'

-Timeskip-

Once we arrived at the Cathedral we saw Venti standing in front of the doors with his arms crossed waiting for us. 

He smiled was he saw us running up to him. His smile slowly faded for a second once he caught a glimpse of mine and Aether's hands intertwined but he quickly covered it back up with another smile. 

"Your late~." Venti hummed with a grin. "There was a time limit?" Paimon asked confused. 

"Tone deaf bard shush." I said a said with a blunt tone. 

Venti frowned at the nickname but took this silence as a chance to explain why we were here, "The 'Holy Lyre der Himmel' is one of the most treasured items in Mondstadt. It's the Lyre that Barbatos used to play." Venti started to speak.

"Don't you play a lyre too?" I asked the boy who nodded in response. "And you have you hair is tied up like the Barbatos statue's is...." I quietly mumbled with a 'ಠ~ಠ' face. Venti sweat dropped before quickly changing the subject and starting to speak again.

'Suspicious....'

"With the Lyre, perhaps I can help Dvalin draw his gentle nature back out of this nightmare he;s going through." Venti explained his plan to the three of us standing across from him. "Will it really stop Stormterror from causing more damage?" Paimon asked. Venti smiled with his eyes closed while saying, "Of course. I'm the best bard in the word. There's not a single song I do not know, no matter if it's from the past, present, or future."

"*Cough* Lies *Cough*."

Venti glared at me slightly before saying, "Looks me in the eyes. Do you not find me trustworthy?" 

"Depending on how we met not really-." I mumbled but this time no one heard me. 

"Look in my eyes. What are you hiding?" Aether asked the bard turning the statement around. 

'Apparently something involving Barbatos.'

"So how can we get the Holy Lyre?" Paimon asked confused. "It's said that it's enshrined deep within the Cathedral, somewhere safe." Venti explained to us. "I'll go take a look around. You can come if you want." Venti said before swiftly but slowly turning around and walking into the Cathedral. 

"Yea no- bye." I said with a wave but I was stopped when Aether grabbed the back on my shirt this time and started to drag me again. 

'Frick-.'

Aether then realized if he dragged me by the back of my shirt up the stairs we would somehow both end up getting hurt so he let go of my shirt. I turned around to look at the male confused just to be met with a stubborn faced Aether. 

"Your coming with us. That's final." Aether said with a slight glare. "No I-." My sentence was stopped by a creepy aura coming from Aether. "Never mind." I said and the blonde boy nodded in response before walking up the stairs with me close behind.

'See Jean this is why I need my own pigeon army. Timmie and I could rebel against Mondstadt together.'

Once we were in the Cathedral we walked over to where Venti was standing.

"Ah so you guy's did decide to follow me." Venti said with a slight smile that for some reason I felt like it was mostly directed at me. "Let me handle this." He said right before turned over to look at one of the sisters in the Cathedral. "Hello there, Sister." He said. "May the Anemo Archon bless you, young bard. How can I help you?" The nun asked. "Actually, I know a secret that can save Mondstadt from it's current predicament." Venti explained with a slight smile. "Oh what a blessing!" The nun exclaimed happily, "But you should report that to the Knights of Favonius. Why have you come to me?" Venti laughed slightly before saying, "Because you, dear sister, are able to help!" Venti started happily, "I'd like to borrow... the Holy Lyre. With it, I'll be able to help Stormterror-." 

"Please see yourselves out." The sister said without another thought cutting the bard off mid sentence. 

"What?" Venti asked confused as he slightly jumped at the sister's quick denial. 

"It's a vicious dragon indeed, but once the Acting Grand Mater makes up her mind, nothing can stand in the knights way." The sister explained.

'Yea sure- She can do anything yet she can't stop Klee for throwing her bombs around and making them. Yea sure Jean can do anything.'

Venti gasped slightly before saying, "That's simply not acceptable. Wouldn't Stormterror end up getting killed that way?" He asked. 

'This Da-balin guy is gonna die? I haven't even met him yet!'

"That foolish beast betrayed the winds. Not even the Anemo Archon would forgive it!" The nun exclaimed. 

'I'm starting to regret agreeing to live in Mondstadt. The people here are mean.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ooo! I know! I'll run away with Klee and we can go find that Alfredo guy that Klee calls her brother and then we can get him to change me back into a normal human and them me and Klee will ran away from all of Teyvat and go make our own lands full of bombs, sleep, and lots of food!'

I was caught in my dream world but suddenly snapped out of it to hear Venti claim he was the Anemo Archon Barbat- wait no, Rosaria told me it was pronounced Benadryl. 

'Wait Venti is Benadryl?  That's........ disappointing. I thought he was like really buff or something. After all, every Benadryl statue has a cloak on. they could be like really buff underneath or something. Wait. If Venti is Benadryl instead of using my Geo vision to walk around I could just have Venti carry me around in the wind like when I glide with Aether. HAHA THE FUTURE IS NOW.'

After saying something about paper work the sister walked away. 

Venti sighed before saying, "She didn't even bat and eyelid. But then again, I have at least learned what I wanted to know." Venti said before grinning slightly and continuing, "She didn't deny that the Cathedral is enshrining the Holy Lyre. Now, Aether. Since you the hotshot of the Knights of Favonius.... Maybe you could give it a shot." 

"I should probably try first." I said as I slightly raised my hand. "Hm?" Venti asked confused ask he turned to me. "Well if you think about it, I've been in Mondstadt longer so she's probably more likely to trust me." I said with a shrug. "Hmmmm. That does sound more likely. If it doesn't work though then Aether will try too." Venti said which made me and Aether both nod in sync. 

As I started to walk over to the nun she caught sight of me and smiled. 

"Good evening Hitsuji. What do I owe the pleasure of you coming to me?" She asked with a slight smile. "Well you see." I started, "I'm with those guys." I said as I pointed behind me. "Oh... Your with the boy who wants the Holy Lyre...." She said her voice changing a bit. "Yes at the moment I am. I'm actually not here to ask you for the lyre though." I said. "Oh?" The sister asked me sound slightly confused. "Well you see... I need to get away from these guys for awhile to do... something. But they won't let me leave them." I said ending my sentence with a sigh. "That sounds like quite the predicament, but I apologize as I am confused on how could I help you with that." The nun said looked confused and slightly embarrassed for not getting my statement. "Oh. All you have to do is act like you mad because people keep asking for the Holy Lyre and then pretend to escort me out and not let me back in." I said with a slight smile and holding my pointed finger up as I explained. The nun put a hand on her chin thinking for a moment before she looked up at me and smiled letting her hand drop to her side. "That's the least I can do for you when you bring joy to everyone in the city of Mondstadt." I grinned and nodded. "Just tell me to leave and then escort me out. You can make up your own lines right?" I asked the sister which caused her to nod in response.  

"Hitsuji I'm going to have to ask you to leave!" The nun said a bit louder then how we were talking before so the trio behind me could hear. "What?!" I asked pretending to sound confused and shocked. "People should not come asking for the Holy Lyre unless they right document for it! I'll have to escort you out now!" The sister said trying to sound annoyed. I sighed before nodding and following her down the path. 

Once I passed the trio they all looked confused so I just shrugged at them acting confused too. 

"If she kicked out the popular Hitsuji of Mondstadt out you won't stand a chance Aether." I heard Venti started to explain. "Very well. Looks like borrowing it is not going to be possible. We're simply going to have to steal it." Venti said whispering the last part. 

'Steal it?! This suddenly just got a whole lot more interesting. This might even be better then arson....'

I grinned before following the nun out of the Cathedral. 

Sorry I usually never right Author's Notes at the end of a chapter but I wanted to make sure that I didn't send the wrong message about Paimon. 

A friend was reading my story and asked me if I hate Paimon because of how much I make Y/n insult her. I was confused and then realized that I do make Y/n insult Paimon a lot but that isn't because I hate Paimon I just thought there bickering would be funny. Like how Y/n always try's to get on Paimon's nerves and Paimon get's mad sin't because the hate each other. It's mostly because, 1. Paimon and Y/n both want to be Aether's only travel buddy, and, 2. Because Y/n just thinks it's funny seeing Paimon get angry.

But I don't hate Paimon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487 25 20
𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖, 𝚏𝚘𝚌𝚞𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚎. - Since you and your older brother have been apart for a long time, you finally start...
926 22 9
Kaedehara Kazuha was the name of a knight whom in training, he had been known around to be very charming and kind. The princess Ayaka admired his kin...
3.7K 223 26
❝Your blood is beyond that of a goddess..❞ summary; To be a vampire hunter is a dangerous job. And so is Y/n L/n, a well-known figure among the vampi...
3.9M 116K 97
𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡 𝗜𝗠𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗦 ╰─ ➤ a collection of x fem! reader oneshots ©𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐮𝐣𝐢𝐢 ▸ Genshin Impact is owned by Mihoyo ▸ Pl...