New Life at South Park High:...

By sarcastic_penguin_77

Hello my little penguins, this is my very first fanfiction, and it's a Craig Tucker x Reader. Basically, the... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four

Chapter Ten

13.9K 455 420
By sarcastic_penguin_77

*Your P.O.V.*

I woke up in my bed, confused.  I didn't recall going to bed last night or even coming home.  And, the blanket wrapped around my was strange, too.  It didn't even smell like home.  I pushed my nose to blanket sniffed it.  It smelled familiar, almost like- Craig.  I jumped out of my bed.  I thought back to what all happened.  That's when I remembered.

Stupid Craig, even stupider Clyde.

As I thought more bad thoughts of the two buys, I went back to my bed and grabbed my phone to see a new message from Clyde.

Clyde- What time did you want to met up today?

I let out an ironic laugh as I started to violently tap on my phone. 

Me- Can't, I'm sick

I tossed my phone onto the other side of my bed and snuggled into my blankets more as I tried to completely figure everything out.  I went through the entire night step by step.  Then I remembered, Craig saw me cry, and he comforted me.  I had to go back over there, but I needed an excuse.  After a couple of seconds of thinking, I remembered the blanket and snuggled into it more. 

 Of coarse, how could've I been so stupid?

I ran downstairs and threw the blanket into the wash.  Then, I ran back upstairs to shower.  Once I was done showering, I got dressed, but only in some yoga pants and a t-shirt, I didn't want Craig to think I was dressing up for him or something.  I dried my hair and put it in a bun.  I went back downstairs to throw the blanket in the drier and, then, went back upstairs to wash my face and brush my teeth.  When I was done, I decided to eat some breakfast  while I waited.  I thought to put a little bit of make-up on to help cover my swollen eyes.  I kept it light, because well, I was only going to see Craig, and he has seen me at my worst.  Finally, the blanket was dry, so I folded it and went over to Craig's.

When I got there, I knocked on the door nervously. 

His mom answered, "Oh, you're (Y/M/N)'s daughter aren't you? What can I help you with?"

"Is Craig here?" I asked.

"Oh yes, just wait here," She said leaving to get him. 

She left the door wide open, and I stood there awkwardly.  I wasn't sure if I was supposed to go inside, or wait outside.  A couple of seconds later, Craig walked to the door.  He was in sweatpants and a t-shirt, and his hair was all messy.  He looked really tired.

"Did you just wake up?" I asked.

He yawned, "Yeah, but-"

"It's 11:00 o'clock," I interrupted.

He just shrugged.

"Well, I just came to return your blanket," I said shoving the blanket towards him.  "Oh and, I washed it."

  "Thanks," he took it from me.

We stood there for a couple of seconds in an awkward silence. 

"Was that all?" Craig asked breaking the silence.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to bring up last nights event, "Well-"

"Oh, wait, that reminds me," Craig cut me off. 

He ran upstairs with the door wide open once again.  Leaving me in the same situation where I wasn't sure whether to go inside or stay outside.  A cold breeze came causing me to jump inside closing the door behind me.

Craig came back downstairs holding a piece of paper, "Here."

I took it to see what it was.  Shockingly, it was our science project, completed and nicely typed up.

"Did you stay up all night to finish this?" I asked.

"Yeah, but its not a big deal, I couldn't sleep anyways," he shrugged.  "Look, it's not that I don't want to stand here all day and chat, but I have work so..."

"I get it," I laughed.  Started to leave when I felt like I needed to say, "Hey Craig."

He turned back around to face me, "Yeah?"

"Thank you," I told him.

"I told you, it's no big deal-"

"No, thank you," I said with a serous face.

"Whatever," he muttered, but I think he knew what I meant.

I let out a small laugh as I left to go home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.7K 20
This is the second part to my first fanfic New Life at South Park High. You should probably read that first, but I wont make you. Please do enjoy...
108K 2K 25
Hi there this is my first fanfiction story of south park with Craig Tucker! So in this story it starts that you are new to south park and you acciden...
16K 232 75
Sarah's the new girl in town, and she doesn't like it one bit. The boys are grown up and decide to add one more to their group, breaking the rule and...
2K 142 38
All the stars above, yet I still couldn't look away from you're starry eyed gaze. It was summer in South Park. I met this boy at the bridge I used to...