twitch lovers~wilbur soot

dancingcloverleaf द्वारा

In which wilbur soot finds a pretty twitch girl. Or in which Cassie becomes friends with a musician. Or do t... अधिक

~chapter 1~
~chapter 3~
~chapter 4~
~chapter 5~
~chapter 6~
~chapter 7~
~chapter 8~
~chapter 9~
~chapter 10~
~chapter 11~
~chapter 12~
~chapter 13~
~chapter 14~
~chapter 15~
~chapter 16~
~chapter 17~
~chapter 18~
~chapter 19~
~chapter 20~
~chapter 21~
~chapter 22~
~chapter 23~
~chapter 24~
~chapter 25~
~chapter 26~
~chapter 27~
please read!!!

~chapter 2~

825 11 2
dancingcloverleaf द्वारा

I saw it was an Instagram DM from a verified user called Wilbursoot. Wait, I thought, isn't that the guy that my chat was freaking out over today? I clicked on his profile, and he had 3.1 million followers. Holy shit I thought I got why my chat was freaking out now.

I looked at the photos he posted, and he was kinda cute. Wait, no kind of was an understatement he was really cute. Ew Cassie stop that's weird, I thought, and then read his bio, and I found out he was also a streamer. Maybe that's why he was in my chat. But why mine exactly? I opened his message, and it read...

Wilbursoot: Hey, I was watching your stream earlier and thought that you were funny. What other games do you play?

         Cassie: Hey, thanks for watching! I noticed your chat was freaking out lmao.

Wilbursoot: Yeah, I saw that. lol Sorry, cassie chat does that sometimes.

 Cassie: it's fine, wilbur. I play a few games like Minecraft, some horror games, and a variety of lots of other games, why do you ask?

Wilbursoot: I was thinking only if you wanted to, would you like to stream with me and my friends tomorrow around 6 pm?

cassie: yeah sure What would we be playing?

Wilbursoot: A game called amoung us :)

    cassie: Oh yes, that game sure I'd love to! Who would I be playing with?

Wilbursoot: You'd be playing with me and a few members of the dreams! :) 

cassie: the dreamsmp?

Wilbursoot: it's okay if you're not familiar. I'll teach you tomorrow!

   cassie:Okay! See you tomorrow, wilbur!

Wilbursoot: You can just can me will. Bye cassie

cassie: Bye, Will!!

And suddenly I forgot all about the pizza.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

17.1K 272 44
Just read the title, it explains everything. !No smut! Requests are open!!!
coffee girl Mei द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

624K 17K 24
⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝ karl jacobs x y/n in which you thought he was a cute stranger until you see him on a twitch stream... ⌞ ° • + • °...
324K 10.3K 32
꒱༄ in which, val meets a new friend, joint by their similarities and their differences. through one game. 彡 ·˚ ༘ ꒱ started: 1st feb, 2021 completed:...
223K 5.3K 61
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Venus, who has a disease where she can't go outside, falls in love with a boy and hides half of her life from him. OR 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂...