Happy Ever After

By PopDat_Sonic

i have waited lifetimes to find you. More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.

12.

23.1K 1.1K 842
By PopDat_Sonic

a/n: school is out for them.

"Where you going?" Rodney asked Amber as she headed out of the house.

She fought the urge to roll her eyes, knowing her blow up if she didn't.

"To Knowledge's house." She answered in a monotone.

"Mm you be over there a lot." She heard Imani say as she leaned against the kitchen wall.

Amber felt herself grow even more frustrated.

"Yea." She nodded.

"Ion want that boy people to think we just be letting you do anything." Rodney said.

Amber played around with her key chain.

"Well his parents don't really live there, so they not thinking anything."

She watched as his light skinned face turned red.

"The nigga live by himself?"

"Yea.."

"Nah you not going." He shook his head.

Amber finally let her irritation out.

"I been going for weeks now, what you mean?"

"Exactly what I said Amb. You crazy to think imma have my seventeen year old daughter in a house wit some nigga, by they self."

She watched from her peripheral and saw Imani smirk.

"Imani goes to her boyfriend house." She argued, watching Imani's smile fall.

"Yea but at least they at his parents house."

She let out a dry laugh "Yea because she fucking a nigga that's 24 and still living wit his parents."

She watched her sister's face sour as Rodney turned to her.

"You weird as fuck for that." Imani said ignoring her dad.

"Nah your nigga weird as fuck, you just turned seventeen." Amber shrugged.

"Amber go to ya room." Rodney said pointing to the stairs.

She rolled her eyes and started towards the stairs, until she felt a strong pull on her hair.

this bitch.. she thought, before turning around to swing.

"Y'all stop." She heard Rodney say as Imani pulled them down.

Amber was now on top and sending hits.

Imani did the same, but they weren't connecting as much.

"Israel get your sister." She heard Rodney say as she was pulled off of Imani.

Once everything calmed down everyone was now in the living room, Rodney turned to her with the meanest mug.

And he slapped her.

"What the fuck?" Israel said trying to charge at him, but Iman held him back.

"Rodney.." Lisa gasped.

"You fighting your sister now?"

Amber stood there in shock until she heard sister.

"That is not my sister, just like you not a father to me." She shook her head as her cheek began to burn.

"Yea.. you can get out." Rodney nodded.

"She don't gotta go nowhere." Iman said mugging him.

Rodney glanced over at him and spoke.

"Watch how you speaking to me."

Amber just stood there and stared him down.

"You literally don't see anything wrong in what you do.. yea I gotta bad attitude sometimes but I've never acted like you, ion know what internalized hate you got that you keep projecting on me.. but you need to deal wit it."

"I told you to get out.. or I'm calling the police." He snarled.

She rolled her eyes and headed up the stairs.

"You staying wit me." Israel said as she hurriedly packed her things.

"You only have one bedroom Izzy."

He nodded "I'll take the couch."

"No, I'm not putting you out. Plus you gotta girlfriend, I don't wanna impose like that."

"Girl, you my little sister."

"Thank you Izzy, but no." She shook her head and pulled out all of her suitcases.

An hour had passed and she managed to pack up majority of her things before Rodney began to bang on her door.

"I'm calling the police in five minutes."

"Rodney please." She heard Lisa say.

She rolled her eyes and grabbed her purse while Israel grabbed her suitcases.

"You really leaving?" Her little brother asked with a pout on his face.

She gave him a sad smile and nodded "But I'll see if we can get ice cream soon, okay?"

She watched as a smile came onto his face.

"Amber you do not have to leave." Lisa said as she pushed the front door open.

Amber shook her head "Yea I do. I'm tired of feeling like I gotta walk on eggshells in this house."

"We're a family tho."

Amber shook her head again and unlocked her car doors.

______________________

📍Hotel

Once she had pulled out of the driveway, she just began to drive, not really sure where to go until her car arrived at a hotel.

She got checked in and moved her bags into the room she reserved for a week.

Mommy💕
call me now.

Amber read her mother's text message, but decided to ignore it.

Although now, she saw the wrong in how she acted with her mom she still didn't see why she had to kick her out, especially knowing the relationship Amber had with Rodney.

Knowledge🤍
you still coming?

Israel👨‍👦
Answer the phone
Wya

Iman
wya

Seeing that Israel and her mom wouldn't stop calling, she decided to go put them on DND for a moment.

She really needed to come up with a plan and figure out what she was doing.

Money wasn't an issue for now, but finding a place to stay was something she needed to worry about.

She sat on her phone for a few minutes, trying to gauge how much an apartment would actually be, until her phone rang.

"Heyyy"  Sky spoke into the phone.

"Hi mama"

"You tryna go to my uncle Ace lil kickback wimme?"

"Yea, what time?"

"It starts at 8.. but you know how that go."

"Okay.. send me the addy cause I kinda forgot how to get there"

"Alright I willl."

"I gotta start getting ready." She told herself.

She sat on the bed for a few more minutes, until she made the effort to get up and shower.

Once she had showered and gotten dressed, she decided to text everyone back.

im fine.

Seeing that Knowledge had FaceTimed her, she decided to call him back.

Why you call me regular weirdo?

Cause I wanted to

Oh.. how was your day?

It was good she lied, feeling her cheek burn.

How was workouts?

A nigga tired, they had us doing suicides.. you decided not to come over?

I'm sorry, a lot happened. And now I told Sky I'll go to her uncles kickback but tomorrow-

Ight I gotta go.

Amber sighed Knowledge don't do that-

Before she could finish, he had hung up.

_____________________

📍Sky BitchassUncle House

"I loveee his house," Amber said as she and Sky walked up the driveway at the same time.

"Girl yes."

See Wat I'm Saying- Moneybagg Yo blasted as the two entered the house.

"Wassup niece." Amber heard causing her to turn and see a man pull Sky into a hug.

"Boy move, we just 'bout the same age." Sky laughed as they pulled away.

Amber watched as he eyed her and licked his lips, causing her to nervously shift and finally recognize him.

"Wassup Amb?" He smirked.

"Hey Ace." She gave him a small wave.

"Can I get a hug?" Ace chuckled.

She nodded and moved to give him one, nearly moaning at the scent of expensive cologne and weed.

"How you been?" He asked as Sky wandered off.

"Good, you?"

"I'm straight." He nodded, looking her over once more.

"What you drinking on?" He asked as he took her hand and walked her to the kitchen.

"Mmmm water?"

He chuckled "That's a question, lil mama?"

"Ion really know." She answered honestly.

He nodded and poured Casamigos in a red cup, then handed it to her.

She took a long sip, then scrunched up her face as it burned her throat.

"Yeen gotta drink it like that." He laughed, refilling her cup.

He kept a wide smile on his face, allowing Amber to admire his golds.

"Aye Ace." They heard.

Amber turned and saw a group of guys with dice looking at them.

"I'a be back." He smiled at her, waiting for her confirmation to go.

"Mhm." She nodded as she saw Sky's aunt making her way towards her.

"Heyyy girl."

"Hey Jaz." Amber smiled back.

Sky had one of those families, her mom was having kids around the same time her grandparents were. So Sky, her aunt, and uncle were all around the same age. Sky being 17, Jaz being 18, and Ace being 19.

"How you been pretty girl?" She smiled wide, showing her braces.

"I've been good, what about you?"

"I'm goood, I started at a new club." She told her.

It was no secret that Jaz stripped, it wasn't necessarily for the money but more so the freedom she felt it gave her.

"That's good, how you like it?"

"Girl it's hella rich ass niggas.. I be in Atlanta on the weekends tho. That's where the real money at."

Amber nodded and watched as she pulled her phone out.

"We need to get back connected." Jaz told her.

Amber took her phone and put her number in.

___________________

"Talk yo shit." Sky hyped Amber was on Ace's back rapping to Set It Off.

"Yeaaaa they call me bad ass, and I'a punish you. You ain't my equal we ain people and I ain't one of you." Amber drunkenly yelled at the camera while Ace did his gang signs.

"You so lit twin." Jaz laughed once the song finished.

"You want more?" One of Ace's friends asked, holding up a bottle of Hennessy.

Ace shook his head "She good."

"You don't speak for me." Amber drunkenly sassed, still on his back.

"Right." Sky co-signed.

"Y'all take care of Sky for me." Ace chuckled and carried Amber up the stairs.

"What you doing?"

They made it inside what looked to be the master bedroom and Ace rested her on the bed.

"You drunk Amb."

She scrunched up her face "And?"

"Anddd you not driving, neither is Sky. So y'all gon spend the night here."

"Did you even ask?"

Ace smirked and kneeled down so that he was eye level with her.

"You spending the night lil mama?"

She playfully rolled her eyes "I suppose, I wanna shower."

He nodded and went into a closet, then reappeared with towels and a Dr. Bronners bar.

"What you know bout this?" She laughed, taking it from him.

"Sky put me on." He smiled.

They sat in silence for a few moments until he cleared his throat.

"Imma give you time to get yourself together. Clothes in there." He told her, pointing to a closet next to the one he came out of.

"What a day.." she sighed as she walked into his bathroom and got everything started.

How do we feel ab Ace?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 159 14
π˜šπ˜—π˜π˜• π˜–π˜π˜ π˜–π˜ π˜π˜™π˜–π˜” "π˜‰π˜“π˜π˜•π˜‹"
1M 23.8K 36
- Hood Niggas and toxicity that's all you need to know πŸ˜­πŸ–€
70.4K 4.1K 30
No, you know I cannot hide it 'cause I am so excited ...That I finally decided on you Started: 3.21.23