DELTA FORCE || Yoonmin ||

By twinklytinygirl

Don't dare to gaze down like a girl, when I am questioning you trainee Park!!! I am sorry I won't do it again... More

Chapter : 01 🎯
Chapter : 02 🎯
Chapter : 03 🎯
Chapter : 04 🎯
Chapter : 05 🎯
Chapter : 06 🎯
Chapter : 07 🎯
Announcement
Chapter : 08 🎯
Chapter : 09 🎯
Chapter : 10 🎯
Chapter : 11 🎯
Chapter : 12 🎯
Chapter : 13 🎯
Chapter : 14 🎯
Chapter : 15 🎯
Chapter : 16 🎯
Chapter : 17 🎯
Chapter : 18 🎯
Chapter : 19 🎯
20. 🎯 The Beginning
21. 🎯 Why !?
22. 🎯 Tangled
23. 🎯 Feelings
24. 🎯 Butterflies
25. 🎯 I wish I could
26. 🎯 Can You ?
27. 🎯 Tease
28. 🎯 Not mine, but...
29. 🎯 It hurts so good
30. 🎯 You silly
31. 🎯 Lips on Lips
32. 🎯 Ease on me
33. 🎯 Kill me slowly
34. 🎯 You are My Type.
35. 🎯 You can't leave me...
36. 🎯 Like you mean it...
Announcement
37. 🎯 Feel So Right
38. 🎯 No one like you
39. 🎯 Time.....
40. 🎯 Am I Confused ?....
41. 🎯 Sorry for being late
It's 10K + Q&A
43. 🎯 Saudade
44. 🎯 I did the same
45. 🎯 My Home.
46. 🎯 Imperfect Perfection
47. 🎯 All yours
48. 🎯 Rendezvous ...
49. 🎯 Make love to me
50. ❀️ Mine & Yours ❀️
51. 🎯 Promise
52. 🎯 Mission In-laws
Sorry
53. 🎯 Untangle ?
54. 🎯 Own Blood
55. 🎯 Final Chapter
Author's Note + New Book Announcement
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

42: 🎯 You and Me

1.7K 119 61
By twinklytinygirl

It was like only one hour after he has fallen asleep next to the younger one. Min Yoongi opened his eyes sensing something furry brushing against his chin. The room wasn't lighted at all but some moonlight was reeking into the room through the glass square set on the roof.

Yoongi stirred trying to move a bit away from where he was sleeping. But he couldn't move much as the person who slept beside him was using his one arm like a pillow. The older male stay put trying to catch what is happening at the moment. After his eyes get used enough to the soft light in the room he got to see how Jimin has gone completely disappeared under the blanket placing his head on his arm.

An involuntary smile crept on Yoongi's lips as he slowly drag the cover away from the younger's head. His eyes got awestruck at the sight he just met. Peacefully sleeping Jimin has completely curled to his side under the shared comforter.

Younger has freely sunk himself more into the cozy warmth radiating next to him cause the older's body warmth makes him comfortable and cozy.

As soon as Yoongi drags the cover away from him, Jimin snuggled more to Yoongi's side answering to the question of how he felt something furry brushing against his chin and jawline.

Min Yoongi slowly turned a little bit more to the younger's side being careful not to change his posture. Younger's messy hair was still brushing against his chin and neck. His naturally pouty full lips were forming a pout in his sleeping bringing a soft look to his peacefully sleeping face.

Yoongi's heart swelled as he slowly moved himself a bit to get a good look on Jimin. The younger guy who was fast sleeping in his embrace looked like a clueless child. His hoodie which looks too big on him makes him look even tiny and it makes Yoongi's heart filled with a new kind of possession. The way Jimin curled his fists into balls around his shirt urged Yoongi to stay still without moving at all because he didn't wanna disturb this sleeping beauty. Younger look that peaceful. The sight itself was enough to make Yoongi's heart feel contended though he got interrupted. Min Yoongi realize in the entire time he has been grinning like a madman as his heart getting filled with a new kind of joy.

Min Yoongi let out a relieving sigh. Using his fingertips he slowly start to move a few locks of hair away from the younger's closed eyes as he wanna see his face clearly. Continuing to combe the younger one's stubborn silky scented locks with his fingers Yoongi  observes his sleeping features closely.

Min Yoongi lay on his side gently cupping younger's soft cheek with his free hand. His thumb starts to draw messy circles on his cheeks and his heart starts to squeezed with one another different kinds of feelings urging inside him to burst out. 

Pushing half of his body a little bit up Min Yoongi closed his eyes placing a long kiss on the younger's forehead.

This feels so right. That's what all his heart screamed at him. The moment makes him realize to wake up like this every day he can fight the world. Yes, Min Yoongi certainly know he wanna stay like this for the rest of his life. Hold the younger's petite figure closer like this makes his heart to experienced a new sensation that he never had felt in his whole life. It's like he has found the most priced possession he needs to hold closer to his heart at all costs no matter what kind of obstacle come toward him.

The silently shared moment with the younger make Yoongi to understand and clarified there were no more doubts and confusions in his heart. This is it. This is all he wants. He was calmed both inside and outside. This is what his heart has longed for long. Finally, his inner storm has calmed down.

Yoongi slowly detached his lips from the younger's forehead feeling the way Jimin squirmed a bit under his touch. The warmth younger male has felt on his face had made him snuggle more to the older's side putting his arm around his waist. And he looked more more comfortable and even peaceful.

Yoongi freeze for a few seconds until Jimin went back to his sleep. After younger stop squirming and went back to his sleep Yoongi also placed his head on a pillow inhaling a deap breath from the youngers crown. He pulled the younger one a little bit more closer and that action had dircted Jimin to nudge his face more to the older's chest.

Yoongi smiled and observe him for more minutes. He got flashbacks to the day they had sleep like this few months ago at the first day they moved here. He recalls how he ended up scolding Jimin for invading his personal space. He remember how younger beg for forgiveness confronting he didn't mean to do that.

Smiling at those memories he placed kisses after kisses on younger's head, forehead and temple continuously rubbing his back. He couldn't get enough of it cause at every contact he made with him, he got to feel the way Jimin sunk a little bit more into his embrace. And it makes his heart go crazy making him want to feel more.

Sleepless older male has mumbled a lot of things into the sleeping male's ear enveloping him between his arms. He has talked a lot with the sleeping younger male though he knew he gonna remember nothing.

Yoongi nuzzled his face on the younger's warm cheeks closing his eyes and that action had literally made Jimin disappear into the older's hold.

Older's hands continuously draw soothing rounds on the younger's mid-back until he fell asleep but nothing has awakened Jimin. He was peacefully sleeping through out the tine knowing nothing about why he felt so comfortable in today's sleep and why his dreams turned out so sweet.

.

.

.

Jimin open his eyes trying to move a bit but he couldn't see anything. His whole sight only happens to be a buffed and well build chest. The number of attempts he tried to look up made the older one awake.

A few hours apart Min Yoongi again got interrupted for the second time in the same morning. He has slowly loosened the grip around the younger's waist struggling to opening his eyes.

Older male who opened his eyes immediately breaks into a wide smile seeing the way a very confused pair of big doe eyes peeping from his chest trying to look at his face.

"Did you wake up?"

Yoongi asked brushing a few locks away from the younger's face who was trying to look at him.

"You slept like a baby. Are you feeling well now?"

Jimin blinked a few times and rub his eyes thoroughly. He was trying to make himself believe he wasn't dreaming but he knew he definitely was.

Jimin felt his dream was too informative to be a dream. He slowly try to grab information about what he was seeing right now. It was his senior agent's single room. He was wearing a second layer which is also owned by his senior. Above all, at the moment he was resting his head on the older's arm snuggling with him.

While Jimin try to grabs the details Yoongi played with his hair. But before he can pull himself together Jimin felt the way Yoongi enveloped him between his arms tucking his head on his crown.

"Don't be surprised we stay like this all night. You use me as a pillow and even throw your legs over me"

Yoongi mumbles against Jimin's ears in his morning husky voice. And it causes Jimin to feel some electric waves run through his body. 

This dream is crazy. It is too realistic to be a dream. He wasn't complaining but he really couldn't sort the things out.

Jimin has closed his eyes grabbing a fist of fabric around the older's chest. He push himself a little bit more closer.

"Please god don't make me wake up form this dream. This feels too good to be a dream"

Jimin prayed before opening his eyes.

His trembling fingers reach out to touch the older's face but he stop himsel from doing that as he felt scared of he might destroy it. He didn't wanna Yoongi to break into pieces and leave his sight.

"You look so real...I mean you and me feel so real in this dream....."

Jimin mumbled holding his fingertips a few centimeters away from Yoongi's face.

"This is really feels like what I have dreamed this would be"

Jimin chuckled before hesitantly trace the older's cheeks with his small fingers.

Yoongi leaned into the younger's touch closing his eyes. It felt so soft and warm.

"You holding me closely...I am sleeping next to you... there's no boundaries drawn between us...Wow this feel crazy. Wait...can you talk...Dream Yoongi?"

Yoongi smiled holding Jimin's hand with his hand to take it closer to his lips. He placed a kiss on the younger's knuckles saying yes I can in a hushed voice.

"But please don't...I want you to say silent...So I don't have to reason about what I am going to do with you. Real Yoongi never gonna know so Dream Yoongi should stay silent".

Yoongi felt the way Jimin pushed himself a little up to match with his eye level. Not giving a single minute to react Jimin has placed his soft lips on his lips. Younger slowly kisses clutching Yoongi's shirt side tightly.

"I don't wanna wake up, sunbae-nim...can't I just be stuck in this dream forever....then I can call you mine. I can hold you closer. I don't have to be scared about someone taking you away from me. I don't have much to give you but I know no one can love you as I do" Jimin chuckled softly covering Yoongi's lips with his palm.

"You can't tell him this okay? You can't tell him that I love him...."

Yoongi pulled Jimin completely into his chest vanishing the last bit of spae between them. He wrapped both of his arms around the younger's body feeling the way Jimin squeezed on his chest. Tears which left his eyes rolled down on his cheeks and went disappeared into the younger's crown.

Jimin who still believe he is dreaming tightly hugs Yoongi back staying in the same position until both went back to sleep again.

.

.

.

Taehyung gently pats Jimin's side to make him wake up.

"Jimin Jimin wake up". 

Park Jimin who was properly tucked under the comforter open his eyes.

"Come on get up and dressed up quickly there's an emergency."

"Taehyung-ah did I sleep all night here?"

"Yes, why?"

"Where is sunbae-nim"

"Dude all the senior agents already left. The naval base has announced an emergency"

.

.

.

The soldiers stand up in a straight line like a human barrier. The special task force agents who take their hidden positions keep their weapons loaded. The village border was well guarded. 

Red hunters had openly announced who they are threatening the agents to give up on their work. They had announced they gonna blast the whole village within the next 24 hours if they didn't back up and leave. The pictures they sent as proof make them understand the mafia gan wasn't joking. All around the village they had set time set explosives.

All the agents had packed their stuff clearing the campsite they used, to prove they are adhering to their command. They had faked their leave by getting into buses and leaving the villages borders.

.

.

.

 "Go and search the area"

Tattoed man yell at his dogs with an evil laugh.

In no time the gray hooded squad leaves the main inn with their weapons.

.

.

.

"So what you are going to do?"

Jackson Wang questioned the still maniacally laughing man who wasn't able to stand properly.

"I am gonna build it again call everyone and let them know we can fill their demands within three days. Contact those bloody grandparents. Say their son is back in business"

The young mafia man knew something is off cause he didn't believe those agents would leave the place that easily. But at the moment there's no way he could make the drunken middle aged man convinced otherwise. The man was that full of his own self.

.

.

.

Three jet boats reached the island kinda land. The time was close to 11.00 Pm. Well-trained black hooded squad swiftly took down three men at the gate making their way in. They had start to use their guarilla techniques.

The front row leaders used their own signs to communicate with the rest of the group and they scattered around the premises.
Since almost all the men had been sent to the village the task be extra easy for STF agents. They starts to take down all the left gang men locking them in a store room.

.

.

.

Min Yoongi centered ten agents climbed down the narrow stairwell. Since all the security senses were already set off agents could freely get themselves in without much effort. The dungeon which kept under the dim red lights got opened with STF agent's one gun shot.

Agents rushed into the room with quick moves and another group had join the firstl entered group through a door they opened from the inside. The beam of light crawled instantly make the fragile figures to covered their eyes as they seeing light after months.

Min Yoongi felt a tug on his pant edge and he quickly looked down stopping what he was doing.

Six years old looking small figure who could barely reach his waist size pay his balled fist to him signaling him to come close.

Baby fist which unfold infront of Yoongi 's eyes present him a metal button which he dearly keep to himself from the day he received it as a promise.

"You came ?" A baby voice mumbled in a foreign language.

"Yes, cause it's a promise" Yoongi replied in a soft voice collecting the small object and safely placing it in his inside pocket.

To be cont............
Update: 31/07/222
Did you enjoy today's chapter ?
Share your thoughts and don't forget to vote.
🌻🙃❤
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
8.7K 487 26
Park Jimin the grandson of a powerful king from Busan in the past . Jimin's a rich CEO of a well known fashion industry falls in love with his b...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
38.6K 2.1K 14
Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungkook have been married for two years. Together for 6 years. Jin loves his husband very much. And vice versa But Jungkook has...