Taehyung's Sister (Complete)

De trishtrish_22

Torn by her own dad, Hyejin finds herself alone with him to protect her mom and little brother. 10 years late... Mais

Prologue
1: 10 Years Later
2: Secret
3: Meeting BTS
4: Yoongi
5: Saved
6: Home?
7: Three Weeks Later
8: Home
9: Coming Out
11: The Truth is Out
12: The Couch
13: Yoongi pt. 2
14: The Beginning of Many Firsts
15: Changes and Trouble
16: Moments
17: Resolution
18: The Date
19: The Date pt. 2
20: Beach Trip
21: Beach Trip pt. 2
22: Beach Trip pt. 3
23: New Assistant
24: Thoughts
25: Interests and Hobbies
26: Final Decision
27: Skipping
28: Feelings
29: The Reveal
30: The Truth Untold
31: A Mess
32: The Question
33: Interview
BTS' Enlistment
Epilogue: 10 Years Later
20k ??!!??!!!

10: Taehyung's Sister

2.5K 52 4
De trishtrish_22

"How do you feel about all this Hyejin?" Bang PD asked her as the others made themselves comfortable.

"I was just telling them that I'm not comfortable with it yet. I really wasn't prepared to be revealed at all and now that it's happened...I know that I have to be prepared for whatever comes my way if I still want to be close with Taehyung and the others. 

"I'm sorry that we had to push for this so soon on you but I appreciate it that you were cooperative and understanding."

"Well it is my little brother's career, I don't want to jeopardize it in any way." 

"Good, now onto the next thing. We do have to have a conference about your new album. And I will make sure to screen the questions before anyone asks."

"Okay that sounds good sir. Aside from our upcoming conference, is there anything else?"

"Nope. So right now, you guys are free to relax."

"Okay then thank you. We'll be going now," Everyone stood up but Bang PD stopped Hyejin. "I'd like to speak alone with you for a minute." Taehyung saw and stopped as well but Hyejin assured him to leave with the others. 

"You're not in trouble or anything. But I wanted to let you know that you're now a part of our family. So if there is anything you need then let us know."

"Okay thank you, I appreciate that."

"Now, if you don't mind me asking, how did you and Taehyung meet again?"

"We met each other in school but I didn't realize he was my little brother until recently."

"And how did you find out?"

"Um..."

"If it's too personal then you don't have to share. I was just curious is all,"

"I'm sorry, but I'm not prepared for anyone to know. It wasn't easy telling the others about it."

"I understand and I apologize if I was overstepping any boundaries. Well you can go ahead now. Remember, if you need anything then let us know."

"Okay thank you. But now that you mention it, there might be something. I don't want the guys getting hurt or anything, but late last night..." Hyejin recalled last night's incident and Bang PD was listening intently.

"So it seems that you need to be extra careful. If you'd like we can hire a bodyguard to be at the elevator, not at your door so that you still get privacy."

"No, if you do that it could be bothersome to the other residents on my floor and I don't want that."

"I understand but this is your safety. So what we can do is install a camera at your door. We won't have access to it of course, but you will. Or if you'd like, going back to the bodyguard idea, we can hire someone to live in the same building as you so they can get there quickly. Doesn't have to be the same floor, but this will reassure us and surely the members as well that you'll be safe somehow."

"I guess I like that idea. But can I talk about it with Tae first?"

"Of course, just let me know. Here is my contact information along with BTS' manager incase you can't get a hold of me."

"Thank you so much again for this sir. It means a lot," Hyejin bowed respectfully and left to meet the other guys.

______________________________________________

"I agree with Bang PD-nim. Let them hire a bodyguard to live in your building. They'll be closer and quicker than us."

"Yeah I guess so. I'll think about it some more tonight if there is any other way."

"Alright, let me know too okay Noona?"

"I will Tae. And don't tell the others just yet. I'll tell them later when I've made my final decision." 

The two look up from their conversation to see the others talking amongst themselves. Then Yoongi looked up and made eye contact with Hyejin, who looked away immediately. "Why'd you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Look away from Yoongi hyung. Do you like him?" 

"Really Tae? Just because I looked away means nothing." Taehyung shrugged his shoulders and stood up, helping his sister stand. Then they made their way to the others. "We should go back. We have school tomorrow."

"Ugh don't remind me. School is no fun," Jimin said as he laid on the floor. "That's too bad kiddo." Hoseok said and Jimin eyed him with a funny look.

"But Jimin hyung, you said school was fun because you always got to see -- " Jimin got up so fast and tackled Jungkook to the ground. Everyone was curious to who he was going to say. "Jimin, do you have a crush on someone?" Jin asked and the other members began to smirk. 

"No hyung I don't. Ignore Jungkook, he doesn't know anything."

"If he didn't know anything then you wouldn't have stopped him." Hyejin pointed out and the others agreed. "Whatever, just drop the topic please. If I do ever have a crush I'll tell you guys. But not you," He pointed to Hyejin who was confused.

"Why not me? If anything, it's them you shouldn't tell. They're the ones who will tease you and let's be honest. How much experience do they have talking to girls and getting their attention?"

"Are you saying that you have plenty of experience talking to guys Noona?"

"No Tae. I'm saying as a girl, I understand better what other girls like compared to you."

"I don't know. We have so many fans who are girls, so I beg to differ," Yoongi said and Hyejin had no comment. 

"Okay now that we're done with that. Can we go back now?" Jimin asked.

______________________________________________

Morning came and it was school again. The maknae line and Hyejin made their way to school but then Hyejin remembered something important.

"I forgot about the students. They know what I look like and I'm the only girl who hangs out with you guys! They will know I'm your sister and then expose my face if they dislike me enough. Which by the way, I'm sure they already dislike me from the last incident."

Taehyung stopped in his tracks and faced his sister. "Noona. Breathe. You will be okay. If they find out then so what? They can't do anything because I know manager-nim and Bang PD-nim will do what they can to stop them. So relax and calm down please,"

"Alright, you're right. I shouldn't be too worried."

"Plus, you have all of us here for support," Jimin said as Jungkook patted Hyejin's shoulder. "Thank you guys so much."

"Now let's take over the school!" Jimin jokingly said but in reality, they already have.

Once they entered the doors, they were hit with questions and statements from students. In particular, female students. 

"Jungkook! Who is the girl in the pictures?"

"Taehyung are you sure that's your sister? Did she brainwash you?"

"Jimin are you single?"

"Jungkook and Jimin stay away from her! She might taint you."

"Taehyung just dump her! She doesn't even have the looks to be your sister."

It was getting too crowded but before it got worse, the teachers and school guards came to clear the path. All the girls were held back, including Hyejin, to let the maknae line walk through. Taehyung noticed his sister was no where in site and he began to panic. The other two noticed as well and began to search among the crowd. Jungkook found her first and she tried to tell them to go on ahead but she felt herself being pushed to the back of the crowd. 

Soon enough, she was there. It was nothing new, she was used to being at the back. But now that she was there, the girls' attention went away from her to the boys. So Hyejin used this time to walk to her class and wait for the guys there.

Obviously I can't walk with them.

A few minutes later, the maknae line came in leaving the crowd of girls at the door. "This is crazy. You know, I think some of those girls don't go to our school. I saw them with different uniforms on." Jimin said as he was fixing his uniform and Taehyung and Jungkook were spotting each other's hair.

"What are you guys going to do about this? It's clear that I can't walk with you guys to school and honestly...it might have to go back how it was. Where I don't acknowledge you and we just act like classmates. Acquaintances."

"Noona I'm not going to do that. Just because those people are acting that way should not deter you from spending time with us." Taehyung said as he sat in the seat next to her.

"Whoa Taehyung, you use the word 'deter'." Jimin jokingly pointed out and Jungkook smacked his hyung appropriately.

"Tae I know that it seems a stretch to do this but it might be for the best. I don't want you guys dealing with that every morning."

"It'll be fine. I promise. We can talk about this with the others and Bang PD. For now, let's act like it didn't happen. Okay?"

"Alright."

______________________________________________

Lunch time came around and this time, they all had to get lunch in the cafeteria. Hyejin felt herself starting to worry and sweat, she was never used to all this attention before and she doesn't want it now. 

"Guys I'll get food later. I'm not that hungry."

"Are you kidding me? I heard your stomach growling during class," Jimin said as he grabbed a tray and handed it down to the others. 

"But everyone is staring."

"Let them stare. I know you're new to this but just try and be cool. Don't stress," Jimin said as he made his way down the line followed by Hyejin, then Taehyung and Jungkook. Fine. Just be cool. No stress. No worries. Be happy. Easier said than done Jimin.

They all got their food and found a table, to Hyejin's dismay, was at the center of the cafeteria. They all sat and Hyejin was the only one feeling self-conscious. She's never felt this way before and now that she has, she hates it. 

"See? It wasn't so bad Noona."

"Easy for you to say Tae. You guys are so used to being watched all the time that now it's nothing. But for me, I hate it. I feel like I'm living with our dad again. I have to be on the lookout and not do anything wrong or else something will go wrong."

"I didn't think of it like that...I'm sorry Noona." 

"It's fine Tae. But you guys go ahead and eat. I can't anymore, I'm going up." Hyejin left her food and the cafeteria. While everyone watched the maknae line, the maknae line watched Hyejin.

"We gotta do something Tae. We didn't think about school either and how it'd be but now that we know, we gotta help Hyejin." Jimin said and Jungkook agreed. Taehyung wants to help his sister but how? The only way he can think of is to tell the principle...but he and the others don't want special privilege.

The only way out is to tell them Hyejin is Taehyung's sister. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

207K 6.4K 42
" You want to live like strangers Mr Jungkook... So let's make it happen... Lets reset everything... Like we never met... Like I never saw you... Lik...
53.2K 4.6K 55
Kim Seokjin and Kim Jimin, brothers with different goals in life. Kim Jimin married right after college, while Kim Seokjin hoping to finish college a...
31.6K 2.3K 38
My heart skipped a beat the first time i saw him .. .-- A Namkook story where Jungkook find himself living in his best friend Taehyung's home after h...
136K 4.4K 12
They were Best Friends, Inseperable. Even promised to marry eachother in the future! Their parents had also planned their future, working in the Jeon...