Let's DANCE! (Jetstream Sam M...

By Balasubas19

Who said swords is useless against guns? A certain part Brazillian gamer enters the world of Virtual MMO gam... More

BIO
Chapter 1: Behind the set
Chapter 2: Meeting the Weakest Brazilian Male
Chapter 3: For the loot!
Chapter 4: Meeting the group formally
Chapter 5: "Show me a good time Kirito!"
Chapter 6: Home sweet home
Chapter 7: Registration
Chapter 8: Swordswoman in the world of guns
Chapter 10: Welcome to the group
- ARC I -
Chapter 1: Grinding and preparations
Chapter 2: Investigations and surprise
Chapter 3: Finding the Sussy Impostor

Chapter 9: First encounter

1.5K 60 50
By Balasubas19

Author: Quick meme for ya! Enjoy! xD

No one POV

After the quick introduction towards Ruby and to your sister Saeko, you are now helping Ruby on showcasing the finest swords you both made for Saeko. 

Saeko: *impressed* Now I see why you spend so much time in the game. You know how to make variety of weapons huh?

Y/N: I did sis. *chuckles and puts down some boxes* Aside from original weapons, me and Ruby did replicate some weapons in games and animes.

Ruby: Mhm! Now Miss Busujima, are you ready for the showcasing of weapons?

Saeko: *crosses arms and amused* Impress me then. Show me what you two have to offer for me.

You chuckled and smiled before you put down a fine looking sword onto the table, and it definitely got Saeko's interest. 

Y/N: This is a replica from Metal Gear Solid weapon, a katana enhanced with High frequency technology all though a bit older models. I call this, the Gray Fox Sword sister. 

You unsheathe the sword as the sharp and shining silver blade appears for Saeko, who's interested and examines the sword on her own personal HUD. 

GRAY FOX BLADE

LEVEL REQUIREMENT: LEVEL 1

DAMAGE: 200-350

DEXTERITY REQUIREMENT: 12

SPECIAL SKILL: FOX HUNT

COST: 5000 CREDITS

Saeko: *impressed* Wow, I do like the design. But is it bit too much for a starting weapon?

Y/N: *shakes head and sheathes the blade* Personally sis I think this is fair. Unlike the other patches of the game before, the leveling system and weapons are getting wacky. I am just giving the new players a little boost to make it fair. 

Ruby: Mhm. *nods in agreement* But you can take a try later if you want. 

Saeko: Please do. *chuckles and nods* But please show me the other swords you have to offer. 

Y/N: *to Ruby* Ruby, go take the 2 remaining blades I personally made in the storage room. 

The said shop owner nodded before she walks off to retrieve those blades, while Saeko equips the Gray Fox blade for a while and tests out the blade for herself. Yep you can see her in her kendo style while testing out the sword. 

Saeko: *humming in approval* It's surprising light and easy for me to use it on my sword handling. 

Y/N: *chuckles and smiles* Well I designed that for players who focuses on dexterity and attacking speed sister. 

Saeko: *nods and sheathes the blade back* I do taking a liking on it, but I wanted to test out the other blades. 

You nodded in understanding as you retrieve the blade back, before Ruby comes back with 2 sheathed blades on her hands. One is Japan looking traditional design and one blade design is similar to RWBY anime design. 

Ruby: *puts two blades on the table* Here! This technological looking blade here is we call it Omen! It's more for variety and adaptability in battle. 

OMEN BLADE

LEVEL REQUIREMENT: 1

DAMAGE: 150-300

DEXTERITY REQUIREMENT: 10

SPECIAL SKILL: ELEMENT MANIPULATION 

COST: 5000 CREDITS

With the special design and twist from the sheathe and the weapon itself, it got Saeko's interest again before she examines it like a true swordsman. You chuckled as you see your sister Saeko does some of kendo stance. 

While you let your sister test out the finest swords you made for beginners, Ruby looks at you this time and you think this is about your sister.

Ruby: *to you* I can see where you inherit your swordplay in game. She is your sister. 

Y/N: *crosses arms* I just applied my own style of fighting in that way of sword handling. My sister relies on speed and counter attacks, while I aim for the killing blow and always on offensive to keep my enemies on pressure. 

She nodded in understanding about your style of fighting before you see Saeko sheathing back the blade and humming in approval and interest. 

Saeko: *smiles to you* You did great on making and replicating the swords Y/N. You really did your studies on replicating them mhm?

Y/N: *shrugged and smiles in return* I aim to please. And now for the final sword, from Akame Ga Kill. I replicated the sword that earned the title "demon blade", meet my blade's twin brother Murasame. 

After your sister Saeko lowers the previous blade, her eyes widen in interest when you showcased her the Murasame blade from Akame Ga Kill. 

MURASAME BLADE

LEVEL REQUIREMENT: 1

DAMAGE: 200-350 (400+ IF CRITICAL)

DEXTERITY REQUIREMENT: 13

SPECIAL SKILL: SOUL STEALER

COST: 6000 CREDITS

Saeko: *looks in interest* This is interesting... It's more similar on the traditional design. But the stats though, you said earlier the blades has specific purposes for the player yes? What is the purpose of this blade? 

Y/N: Ah this one? *chuckles and smiles* If your style is similar to me which is rush in and deal out heavy damages and pressuring your enemies, this fits on the style sis. 

Ruby: *giggled and nodded* What he said is true, he did used this before he leveled up and give this to me. 

Saeko hummed and looks on interest before you hand it over to her before she takes it to examine the said sword. Luckily Ruby suggested a good idea to make Saeko's choice. 

Ruby: How about you take a try on each swords on my testing arena?

Saeko: *smirks in excitement* Please do. 

Y/N: *chuckles and nodded* Now we are talking sister. Go on ahead Ruby, prepare the simulation. My sister wants to test out the swords in battle. 

Ruby: *grins and nodded* You got it Y/N! Preparing out!

Curious enough, you were wondering how your sister is going to fight in Gun Gale Online. You know to yourself she is experienced on wielding swords before despite not using real ones. But you were curious enough how she will handle this one out. 

*Small time skip to the testing arena brought to you by you bonking Klein when he's admiring your sister Saeko*

Y/N POV

Y/N: *impressed* Hot damn, sis can definitely pull up a fight for a beginner. 

You were on the sidelines as you watch your sister Saeko test out the Murasame blade on her hands. You were amazed and impressed on how much of a fight she put out despite as a beginner. 

Your sister Saeko uses her newfound agility she discovered to dodge and block incoming gunshots from afar. Since in game she's more lighter and everyone here can go ham and insane on weapons and skills. Saeko jumps out of cover as she goes to the nearest enemy NPC shooter and proceeds to kill it. 

Saeko got alerted as she blocks the incoming sniper shots from afar using the Murasame blade before rushing in towards them and uses her own pistol to shoot them back in the distance. 

Author: Yes this is Saeko's personal pistol :D

Saeko does a quick tactical reload with her pistol before looking around on the surroundings to check if there's any enemy NPC trying to surround her before going out of the cover to take out the remaining enemies. 

Ruby: *in slight awe* Hey Y/N, you told me this is her first time playing the game right?

Y/N: Yep it is her first time playing the game. *nodding* And to be fair, she does lots of practice in swords and dueling before then. Probably the in game status is amplifying her natural abilities. 

You were bewildered on how fast and tactical your sister is on testing the said swords on a battle arena. Now you just imagine how good she will get if she keeps this up, how many players she will get their attention?

Anyways back to where we are, Saeko finished the last enemy NPC on the training simulation by doing a swift execution with her Murasame sword. For a moment you can see how good Saeko is... And a bit yandere like on it too. 

Ruby: *checking the timer* One minute and twenty-seven seconds! Another new record at that too! 

She announced to you and to your sister as the simulation ended while Saeko takes a deep breathe to compose herself and recover a bit from the warm up. You approached her while clapping in impression and happy that your sister is going great onto the game. 

Y/N: So sis! Have you decided which sword you will pick? 

Saeko: *giggled and looks to Murasame* I think this would be fine. And I do not mind if I also get the Gray Fox blade? 

Y/N: *nodded and smirks* Don't worry I pay it up for you sis, and I'm impressed that you managed to get the gist of the game's mechanics and such. 

Saeko: I am a fast learner Y/N. *sheathes Murasame back* Why do you think I am good at maintaining my grades back in my studies?

Y/N: Fair point. *shrugged* Come on sis, time to go back onto the main room. I buy the swords anyways. 

Your sister Saeko nodded to you before you both headed back onto the main room while you hold onto the Gray Fox Blade and Murasame blade. You headed onto the counter before you put the 2 said blades on the table. 

Ruby: Oh she's going to buy both of them? *humming in thought* I'm surprised she hasn't picked the Omen blade. 

Y/N: *shrugged and chuckles* We prefer the bold and big approach Ruby. Haven't you seen how similar our fighting style is?

Ruby: *giggled and nodded* Fair point, so! That's all then?

Y/N: For the swords yes. *looks to Saeko* I don't know about my sister, I'm not sure if she's going to go for some armor protection. 

You look to your sister Saeko who's seen picking over some shin guards and hand armor guards, knowing her style of fighting? You can tell she will rely most of her mobility and offense. But anyways this is a good start for your sister Saeko. 

Y/N: But for now, I let my sister handle her own style of fighting. I am just glad that my sister is now playing the game with me. *smiles*

Ruby: *nods in agreement* And she got a strong head start too. It's only a matter of time she starts kicking your ass in the game. 

Y/N: *deadpanning to Ruby* Who are you and what have you done to the little red?

Ruby: *huffed in annoyance* I'm no longer little!

You chuckled in amusement while you watch the said gun owner throw a another tantrum to you. Not minding your sister Saeko giggling in amusement. 

*Time skip to next day brought to you by reader listening to his favorite music while bobbing his head*

No one POV

Y/N: *checking his phone* I already got my extra ballpens, notes and other necessity in school. Welp time to go home then. 

You were outside again and seen carrying paper bags containing school supplies for your college work. After having some fun with your sister Saeko and spending time on your beloved home, you were preparing your stuff for tomorrow because the next day you are going back to college again.

While walking on the way home with your stuff, you suddenly heard a female scream before it was muffled in the corner of a building. It alerted you as you narrow your eyes and put down your grocery on a secluded area. 

Now it would be a good time to use your CQC abilities of yours and learned from your father months ago. 

Y/N: *thoughts* Something fishy is happening here... 

You head deeper before you hid behind to a square sized garbage bin before peeking over to see some 3 guys surrounding a woman in the corner. You already assumed this guys are going to rape the poor woman. 

Rapist 1: Hehe... Look at her. *grins sadistically* She looks cute isn't?

???: *stiff and whimpering* Let me go...

Rapist 2: Why we will let you go when the fun is about to start!? 

Rapist 3: Yeah! Come on let's get it! 

Before the group of rapists starts to make their way for the poor woman, you suddenly rush in with a wooden plank and smacks it towards to one of the rapists, making the rest alarmed from your sudden intervention. 

Rapist 2: *alerted* Who the f*ck are you-!?

You cut him off by smacking the broken plank onto his face before you dodged to your left when the 3rd rapist tried to attacking you but your CQC instincts takes over and counter attack him and hit him good right in the face.

Rapist 3: *holding onto his bleeding nose* You son of a b*tch!

You took a step back and shake the arm you used as a fist as the rapist tried to intimidate you with knives and other sharp objects

What you didn't noticed is that the woman you saved reaches for her sling bag and reveals a damn gun and cocks it to the rapist, alarming them and making them scared the moment they turned around. 

???: You stay away from us or I shoot you all...! 

That alone is enough for the group of rapist to run away like cowards while you sighed in relief and eases down. You turn to see a woman with glasses and you approach her check her after you saved her from rapists. 

Y/N: You all right miss...?

???: *lowers gun and breathes heavily* I'm all right... Thank you for helping me... 

You nodded before you got a good look onto the woman you saved from the rapist. And to your surprise she's... Small but cute.

Shino: I'm Shino... Shino Asada. *panting and wipes sweat*

Y/N: *looks around warily before looking to Shino* Do you want me to help you?

Shino: *nods a bit* Can you accompany me while I go home...?

Y/N: *smiles gently and nodded* Sure, as long it's not far from my home. 

Man it felt good, all though a bit dangerous than you go and straightforward give them a beating. 

But what can they do a teenager who survived Brazil at early age? But anyways, what you and Shino doesn't know is that this is Sinon and Jetstream Sam meeting each other personally for the first time. 

What a first encounter isn't? Saving a cute girl and sending the rapist the power of Brazil in you. 

- End of chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 145 7
In a world plagued by darkness and chaos, where humanity's survival hangs in the balance, one young warrior stands poised to make a difference. Enter...
5K 133 46
This has no connection with "Ramatsu User (2019)" This is the Re-Imagining of "Ramatsu User (2019)". Everything you read here, will be different. Tha...
1.9K 22 12
A demon slayer (Shinobu Kocho × Male Reader) fanfic. One day, you woke up in a different world. How will your journey look like? Disclaimer: - Cover...
2K 57 17
Had it been worth it? Thrown into another world as the protagonist and hoping to change the fate of the world? Clearly, if there was anything worth m...