Watching Accelerator

By -Tsugi-

This will be a story where the characters watch Accelerator. I do specifically mean Accelerator, the characte... More

Pulling them
Index 1 episode 19
Index 1 Episode 20
Accelerator episode 1
Accelerator Episode 2
Accelerator episode 3
Accelerator episode 4
Accelerator episode 5
Accelerator episode 6
Accelerator episode 7
Accelerator episode 10
Accelerator episode 11
Accelerator episode 12
Railgun S 11
Index ll ep 7 & Endymion
Index ll episode 17
Index ll episode 18
Index ll episode 19
Index ll episode 20
Index ll episode 21
Index ll episode 22
Index ll episode 23
Index ll Episode 24
Index lll Episode 3 & 4
Index lll episode 5
Index lll episode 6
Index lll episode 15
Index lll episode 16
Index lll Episode 17
Index lll Epi 18 & 19
Index lll episode 20
Index lll episode 21
Index lll episode 22 and 23
Index lll episode 24 and 25
Index lll Episode 26
Normal? What's that?
People with power are assholes...
Kids, huh?
Fail
Legs, man who needs'em?
Should've listened, hm?
Figured it out

Accelerator episode 9

260 6 10
By -Tsugi-

3rd pov

They decide to shift, all of them moving back to one couch, which easily grows longer to accommodate them - and they do not notice -  switching around how they're sitting. Touma is in the middle, with Accelerator curled up on his left side, since the noir had refused to let the albino leave, with Last Order resting gently on Accelerator's lap. Besides him are Yomikawa, Yoshikawa and then Mikoto. On Touma's other side, Index is cuddled into his side, with Heaven resting beside her, all of them comfortable and turning their attention to the screen, though Yomikawa gently wraps an arm around her older kids, ignoring the look Touma gives her, as well as the slight glare leveled at her. 

'I knew it was nothing more than a mental leash to keep my cooperation. False hope to keep me in line. The room is read, a single small area showing light. 'But, even so...' An image of Hirumi when she was alive, smiling happily and holding flowers. The image starts moving, revealing it is a video. "I'd really appreciate it if my death is not in vain. I'm counting on you, Esther. And you too brother." 'Even so, I couldn't give up without making sure. I had to try.' Her knife is glowing red, as is the circle she has carved into the wooden floor, light coming off it easily. She's got her hands stretched out towards it but is not touching, clearly giving her energy to it. Esther is staring intently, light shining showing the green of the tree, revealing that it must be morning. "Esther! Promise me, Esther. If I ever need anything-" The voices of the past ring of her head, Hirumi of the past, as she once was, as she rests on her knees, the circle gone, Houtou staring at the blonde in worry. "-swear you'll do it-" Esther reaches forward, grabbing the knife. "-for me, Esther." The blonde rises to her feet, knife in hand.

"Damn, all that time and she was trying to finish this blade? It must be pretty damn important in order to beat the two fuckos you're about to face if she spent so much time finishing it. Honestly, I'm a bit disturbed that such a sweet looking girl like Hirumi would try to manipulate Esther that way, especially since it's pretty obvious they were close in some way. God, this just makes me want to protect you so much more." Touma sighs, because this does not bode well for them. What the hell is that blade supposed to do? Is it something specifically for the evil spirit charms that appears to be in every coffin Hishigata uses?

"Fuckin brat, spending her time doing all of this, for that blade? I understand why, after all I was there for everything, but for it to take that damn long and for her to trust me that much after knowing me for such a short ass time? Dumbass." Accelerator complains with a tired voice, clearly he had gotten tired and done with Esther's bullshit pretty quick, though he had also had to deal with her in person, so that's fair. 

"That knife had better actually do it's job or else I'll kick some fuckin ass!" Mikoto threatens, because that knife is the thing that will hopefully help safe her Sister and the idiot she's starting to see as a brother.

"The blade of Emperor Shin? I think that would work, though my studies weren't really in that area I was always interested in old legends and such..."Yoshikawa mutters, trying to figure out the blondes plan.

She stares at the knife, the red glow along the design in the middle, clearly it's done. "Once I use Emperor Shin's blade, Hirumi..." She sounds like she's going to break, but otherwise, she is determined to do this, clearly this is important to her. "Hirumi will..." She closes her eyes, obviously trying to brace herself for it. Houtou speaks up from the ground, the railing level with her chest. " It appears as though you're crying, Adonai." Esther jolts a bit. "I'm not." Her voice is soft, breathy, but she does not appear to be crying. "Why would I... do that?" She's clearly trying to build herself with those words, in order to ensure she does not hesitate later. 

"Oh no... She so desperately wants to safe the girl, but she knows that as soon as she does that, the friend she had will be gone, no longer existing in any way, and even if she's aware Hirumi would probably not be happy living the way she is - I know for certain I would not be happy to live that way - it must still hurt a lot to have to kill a friend." Yomikawa murmurs, a hand on her heart, feeling the girl's pain, because that hits close to home.

"Damn bitch, she's known pretty much from the fuckin start what she was goin to do, and she isn't crying, well I'll fuckin be, she's made some goddamn progress. Fuckin little bitch, taking her sweet time to get everything right, making me use a lot of my battery and shit, fuckin bullshit..." Accelerator descends into just mumbled cursing, clearly still angry at her for whatever she's done.

"Misaka feels like Esther might've been able to do that quicker, though correctness was probably a higher want than speed. Still, Accelerator was fighting all alone until now, who knows what shape he's in? pouts Misaka Misaka, trying desperately to reassure herself that he is ok, even if he has not been seen yet." Last Order leans back further into the albino, clearly listening to his heartbeat without a drop of hesitation.

A quick recap, showing them surrounded by the machines. 'So he's got three of them?' The cords capture the Sister, and then all of them leave. "Qiong Qi-" As Accelerator makes it through fire. "-Hundun-" Hishigata and Hirumi staring at the screen. "-And Taotie." The two are clearly conversing. "For Hishigata, who's not even a necromancer-" The machines firing and attacking on Accelerator, his powers knocking them all away. "-to keep using them is dangerous." Accelerator attacks the two machines firing on him with a fire from an explosion. He's grinning wildly, darkly, more than prepared to kill. 'Leave Hishigata and Hirumi to me.' The two are still in front of the computers, talking and pretty relaxed for everything happening. Esther on her knees, hands on her knife. 'They have to be stopped. All of this.' Tears gather in her eyes. 'It only happened because I came here.' She blinks, letting two tears escape and clearing her eyes. 'To this city.' She's more than prepared, her resolve, her determination, all her emotions are in her eyes.

"...I don't know if we needed that recap, but it certainly shows how much shit you put up with on a daily basis. How fuckin long did this shit take you, hmm?" Touma asks the albino, because honestly, how did his battery last that long?

"Way too much time. I managed to make the fuckin battery last, but it was a really close fuckin call and that's all I am going to say, otherwise I'll be shut the fuck up." Accelerator responds, recalling how much he ached and fuckin hurt after everything.

"At least Esther seems gathered and she has that damn blade finished now, so hopefully she can end this all and everything will be ok. Right?" Mikoto asks, because after everything, she's not certain how much more she can actually take, not after the trauma and reactions that have been forced out of everyone.

"I really hope those fuckin coffins go down soon, they're giving you way too much of a fuckin work around, especially since you are limited and I really don't want to see you hurt." Yomikawa mutters, recalling exactly how fucked up he was, since she had met him - several damn times - in the hospital.

"I wonder what exactly it is about that blade that will let it do what it needs to in order to destroy the charm..."Yoshikawa murmurs to herself mostly, trying to puzzle it out in her head. Index figures it's just something to do with the magic itself, as well as the importance of the circles, so she has a pretty good idea that it will work. 

Esther wipes her eyes clear, then gives a determined grunt, grabbing the knife and putting it back in its sheath on her lower back. She rises, her movements easy and fluid, Houtou standing a few feet behind her. The blonde looks over her shoulder. "Houtou." Before completely turning around to face the girl. "We're the only ones who can stop Hirumi. Let's go." She's ready, prepared herself and done everything she needs, and her voice sounds certain for the first time in a while. Houtou appears to have a tad more emotion, though it's hard to tell. "Acknowledged, Adonai." Esther grunts, staring at the girl.

"They're ready, but are they actually going to make it on time? After all, they have no idea where you are and it will take a while to track you, through scent or otherwise." Index points out, because it had also taken the two girls quite a while to find the Sister after she was taken hostage and that had been with them eventually stopping, Accelerator and the coffins are all still on the move, with the wind constantly changing.

"I am not going to answer that, simply because I can honestly not tell you whether she was there or not and if she will get there on time. I was otherwise preoccupied at the time." Accelerator rumbles, before taking a sip at his coffee, trying to ignore the warmth all around him.

"She's gotten her resolve together and hopefully nothing can shake it. I really hope she manages to get the charm destroyed or whatever, because the things Hirumi has planned don't seem like good things to me, not with those evil grins, and malicious aura that are around her, except when she plays up that damn little act." Touma winces, because having someone play an act that's so obviously different from who they are just to complete a plan, it bothers him enough that he really wants to punch her, because that kind of dishonesty leads to a lot of misunderstandings and can hurt people, besides, Hirumi is gone, all he would be doing is punching the pseudo soul.

"I just hope you stay safe, because none of you, our son in particular, seem to care much for your lives, as long as the others are safe." Yomikawa groans, stretching out a bit and rolling a shoulder, before getting comfortable. She can't even count the number of times her albino asshole of a son has caused her and the other two to worry, because he can't bother to inform them of anything, not when he really should.

Hundun is flying still, the sun in the sky, a bridge behind it and water underneath, though it's not in its oval shape. Hishigata looks excited. "Soon we'll be able to obtain the formula and after my Hirumi uses it, she'll achieve a status the likes of which no one has seen before." Hirumi pops up from where she had been resting by the side of his chair. " Our dream will finally come true." The cords and wires are still connected to her, a complete contrast to the happy, higher pitched voice she has, the screens giving off the only light in the room. "That's right Hirumi." The screens can be seen just barely, some above showing what look like pulses rates, while another to the left appears to be monitoring the damage and systems of the coffins. "Brother, what will happen afterwards?" She sounds actually curious, perhaps maybe even too much so. "Isn't the answer obvious?" He's peering at the screen, looking much younger than he probably is, Hirumi staring at him from where she's leaning just the slightest bit on the desk. "Once Academy City sees the fruits of our labor, they'll have no choice but to acknowledge our success."

"They're siblings?!? I can't say that's surprising, but it's kind of bothersome and extremely disturbing. What the hell kind of dream are they working towards so harshly? Surely there's no way it can be so important as to risk everything they're risking." Index asks, because surely they must have had other options and chose this one because they were not in the right of mind.

"I think they believe they're going with the best path, but honestly, they care more about their dream and goal than what other people are suffering from so there's no point in asking why they're going about getting their dream done this way, they don't care about others. I really want to offer them a sincere punch to the face, because their delusions have trapped them and they are hurting other people, just for a stupid dream that probably isn't worth it." Touma growls in response, staring harshly at the two, because maybe they once were screaming for help without asking, but now they are hurting others for no reason, dirtying their hands and souls just to finish something that both appear to want desperately, for no real reason.

"God, they aren't fuckin wrong, but the way they're going about it will be edited and honestly, the only thing I can see is the fact they will be awarded and loved for finishing whatever the fuck they're doing. After all, if this is what I think it is, especially after everything he's said... then they would be the 1st and so they would inevitably be praised..." Yoshikawa sighs, already hating that they might succeed, even more so that the truth is, they would be given a huge reward as well as a great many other things, just for cracking the code, though they might get in trouble for the necromancy. If it was discovered, otherwise they'd get away scot free.

"I just want no one else to get hurt in this endeavor, but considering everything, I already know that isn't possible." Heaven moans, because he does in fact recall working on Accelerator yet again after all this bullshit was over, so obviously that means the idiot gets hurt again at some point. 

That doesn't appear to be the answer she was looking for, if the pout and frown that come on her face are any clue. "Noooo. I was talking about when all of this was over and done with." She appears extremely determined to get an answer, like her very life depends on it. He turns to face her, giving her all of his attention. "Oh, you mean that?" He leans back, looking forward again. "Well let's see.. When morning comes, I'll get up, and then go to sleep at night." He's sitting completely back in his chair, all the screens able to be seen, revealing the one in front of him is a map of the city, and Hirumi staring at him waiting for the answer she wants. "We'll eat healthy, home cooked meals. From now on, Hirumi, you and I are going to live normal, happy lives." He looks excited at the very idea, a wide grin on his face. "But I'm more curious about what you want." He looks satisfied, like he could die then and be perfectly content.

"I can understand that, better than I have any fuckin reason to, but I get it. They're going about it exactly like I did, the only problem is, I was fuckin stopped and they haven't been yet, goddamnit." Accelerator growls, because he had joined the Level 6 Shift in order to get stronger, so he could try to have a normal life, but he gave up on that after a while, realizing that all the blood covering him meant he would not be able to live a normal life anymore.

"Misaka thinks they are just being selfish. Hishigata is trying to fulfill something he has no right to fulfill, and Hirumi is just a bothersome little leech living in the corpse of another, not allowed to pass on and with malicious intent. Misaka thinks they deserve to rot, says Misaka Misaka pointedly, refusing to believe they could possibly get better, not after everything they've said and done, certainly not after everything they did without a second thought." Last Order frowns heavily, honestly she had been hoping that maybe something would get through to Hishigata, but the best she can imagine is him getting to see Hirumi in death, though not a moment sooner.

"They're so normal... It hurts to know we've reduced children and young adults to such drastic measures, that they would willingly give up everything that makes them human in order to achieve a dream, one that is no longer possible on top of that. It pains me..." Yomikawa sighs wearily, a hand resting over her heart, because to know there are kids out there, with it much worse than her kid, her grumpy, moody, golden hearted kid, it makes her ache, because she wants to help them too, but there's just no way to.

"I want this city to be better, but there's only so much we can afford to change at a time and too much change will throw everything into chaos." Heaven mutters, staring at the scientists who is giving his everything for a dead child being inhabited by a fake soul. 

"All I know is-" She leans forward a bit more, giving him a grin. "-whatever happens, I want you there by my side, brother." He's smiling at her softly, but something catches his eye and he lets out an angry hum. Accelerator is still chasing after the coffin, Hishigata staring in anger at the screen. Hirumi seems a tad curious as well. "Doesn't this guy ever give up?" The river is flowing well, Hundun passing by and then turning sharply, disturbing the water behind it. Accelerator's right behind, laughing just the slightest bit, before launching up from the water, a splash the only clue he used his powers. He lands on a nearby roof - "What's wrong heap-" before kicking off again. "-of junk number one? You're not-" He's still got the shadows all across his face and in his eyes, shaken from the forced trauma he had thrown in his face. " -getting tired are you?" He lets out a small laugh, looking over his shoulder, revealing that Taotie and Qiong Qi are both still following after him.

"You really are a downright scary person sometimes, ya know that? Honestly, I'm kind of surprised they're still letting you follow after it, but there has to be a reason for that, especially since they do want that Sister. Are they stalling since it's already downloading?" Mikoto demands, sitting up straighter at that, wondering how far along the download is and how much they'll get along before he interferes.

"I really hate it when you have that look in your eyes, especially since you never talk to anyone, you isolate yourself as soon as the look comes in, and when that tone enters your voice... you're so broken, but you won't let us help. That hurts as well, but not as much as knowing you were raised in a way that had already broken you pretty badly before we even met you..." Yoshikawa shivers, the sound and sight alone just making her want to pull him into a hug and force him to relax, try to get him to talk and open up, because the number of times she's had to watch him suffer alone simply due to lack of any actual socialization skills... it makes her want to find those who raised him and make them suffer.

"I'm with her on that. You really do need a hug whenever you are dealing with something like that, but you are never with someone who can give it to you and in fact, push them away when they are available. I saw the way you shoved your emotions down after that first coffin and the panic attack, in order to fool Yomikawa, and she didn't know you then, so it worked. That's not healthy. It's going to hurt you, you need to reach out." Touma chides the albino, who simply blinks at him, but does not reply.

Honestly, Accelerator didn't know his silence was hurting them so much, but he's never been open with his feelings either, not when a small thing could mean the difference between life or death, especially on the streets. He'd long learned to shove them aside, to either deal with later, or - far more likely - never. He's not certain he knows how to ask for help either, not now, after everything he's done, not after the second chances given to him that he still thinks himself unworthy of, but he is at least trying to make himself better, since he had been given the second chance.

"Honestly, looking at those machines bothers me, especially knowing there are corpses inside of them that are being forced to continue living, just so he can have some tools that will protect him and keep away the people who would try and stop him." Mikoto grumbles, glaring at them harshly, because the corpses inside are being used, forced to continue on, and the death they had... it could've been downright horrible, but there's no way to really know.

Taotie launches two missiles, which Accelerator easily dodges, clearly having calmed down enough to stop using more of his powers than are necessary. Taotie launches more, Accelerator landing on another roof and launching off, before looking back, easily sliding to the right and letting the missiles pass him by, all 3 going into open sky. When Taotie Replaces itself in front of him, he just jumps off the wheel, the sides of it opening and launching several missiles at once. Accelerator looks annoyed now as he dodges them. "I'm guessing you're a little slow to catch on." The missiles all hit, the albino using the force to boost him forward, which he does easily, landing on Hundun and starting to punch it. "Hey, you hear me in there?" Hundun is slowly rotating, the wind hitting the Sister, who has a grimace on her face. She hits her head against the side of the coffin, disconnecting one of the cords from her head.

"Holy shit, you did it! You broke the connection that they had, they're going to have to call it back to base in order to continue the collection of her memories." Mikoto looks happy, practically vibrating in her spot, giving the albino beside her a wide grin, grateful he had managed to save her sister, especially after seeing just how much the machines truly have against him.

"I'm so damn glad you finally got the cord disconnected, but that just means they're going to get desperate, since they were so close to their goal. What the fuck are they going to do now?" Touma leans forward, well aware, after all his experience, that a desperate enemy is a truly scary one indeed, since they have no reservations about anything anymore, not about innocent life, not about casualties and damage, they no longer care, they get tunnel vision on what they're after.

"The shit? I actually did something with those hits? I guess that explains exactly why they did what the fuckin did next, as well as why they suddenly fuckin changed tactics on me. Damn bastards, acting all high and fuckin mighty, like they aren't fuckin murderers... At least they should own up to it. Assholes." Accelerator grits his teeth, he hadn't realized he managed to free the Sister at that moment or he would've gone on the offensive and removed her as soon as possible .Damn it.

"For your hits to do nothing? That thing is extremely strong and even more so, it is fuckin durable as shit. You probably weren't using your powers, for fear of hitting the Sister, but you still pack a mean hit, especially since you've actually gotten healthier since being stuck in the hospital, which I would've stuck you in sooner if I realized that was all it took!" Yoshikawa yells at him, pointing a finger as well, because she can't even recall how often she was scared he would just collapse, body weak and suffering but not getting what it needs because their son is an idiot who can not understand others emotions.

The blush that spreads across his cheeks at being called out, especially like that, is downright cute and the anger melts away, leaving just the worry she had felt back then. 

Hundun keeps going, Hishigata and Hirumi staring at the screen displaying everything going on. He lets out a sharp breath, clearly frightened. "Well that was a close one." Hirumi gets close from the side, staring at a red box on the screen. "We've got an error message." A red box, error reads on top, with the word Disconnected underneath it. "The lines disconnected?" He sounds panicked, letting out an aggressive hum and hunching forward, starting to type on his computer. The Sister, still in Hundun, but both lines are off her head, sparking at the end. "Damnit!" Hishigata runs his hands through his hair in annoyance. "That last mishap messed everything up!" He leans closer again, clearly the close call is pushing him towards an edge. "I feel like I'm losing my mind. We're so close too. Right when we'd nearly gotten our hands on the formula!" He lets out an annoyed, angry grunt, before leaning back. "Please calm down, brother." Her voice is his anchor, and he settles.

"He's really going way too far, though if I had been that close I might get frustrated and take a break, I would not have a mental break down over it, least of all considering the fact that he's literally doing all this for a corpse, which he has to know since he did research into necromancy, I doubt he'd have just trusted it without checking about it, no researcher worth their salt would trust something they can't understand, much less extensively at that." Yoshikawa explains, a hand in the air as she speaks, more than annoyed at this asshole who is just giving all sorts of bad records and thoughts for researchers everywhere. 

"To think he would honestly react like that just because the damn cords disconnected an a setback was hit, that's disturbing. Everyone should account for setbacks, but he's here complaining because he never thought you would be so damn persistent, despite knowing you are the 1st ranked and having a fairly good idea of your background as well. Either he thought you were weak mentally and honestly expected the trauma to stop you or he did not expect you, which would be surprising considering it's pretty well known that Last Order is protected by a strong Esper, even at that point in time." Yomikawa muses, honestly confused because everyone should have back up plans and plans for setbacks, bumps, and unpredicted things, anything they think can happen should have a plan, that's how Anti-Skill do it.

"I think that he's just lucky he's there. I have a feeling he's not going to be nice about whatever he chooses to do next, because now he's desperate and angry at you because you are a bigger problem than he expected you to be...What an idiot." Index mutters, staring at the scientist as if he were a disease she would love to cure.

"Fucker was such an asshole and this is how he reacts to unexpected fuckin situations? No wonder he was so fuckin stupid! God, this asshole lost his fuckin mind long before his weird ass knew about me, much less goddamn met me. Fuck, I hate fucktards like him!" Accelerator bemoans, because there's just something about those who have lost their mind and are willing to do anything, have nothing left to lose, that are downright fuckin bothersome to deal with. 

"Got a little carried away, didn't I?" Accelerator is still following, there's no way he's leaving without the Sister. "We'll just have to recover Hundun, then-" He's typing on his computer as he says this, clearly already giving the orders. "-transfer the rest of the formula data via hardwire." The girl leans a bit away from the chair, staring at the screen intently. When he gets no reply he looks at her, his fingers stopping for a moment. "Hirumi?" She gives him a smile. "I just had the most brilliant idea." She reaches out, pressing enter on the keyboard. A blimp, blaring the warning :Experiencing signal interference. Due to system interference, School District 16 is now off-limits. Please evacuate at once. People can be heard chattering, clearly curious or upset. Anti-Skill are on it, yellow police tape up, men standing around to discourage any attempts at someone trying to get by. There are several trucks as well.

"Oh my god. What the hell did that little brat just do?" Mikoto asks, staring in horror. To close down an entire district just like that, and for some plan she has? Her gut is telling her that this is not going to be a moral plan in any way, a dark place where an innocent girl and the black place where a heart used to be thought of and agreed to.

"That bitch was the one to do this?!? Are you kidding me?" Accelerator sounds exasperated and a bit horrified, because that kid, she can't be more than maybe 12 or so, maybe. For the soul inhabiting her to think of this plan and use it without hesitation, that's horrifying, because that means it has no cares for other people. The albino winces slightly, his thoughts turning dark as he recalls he used to be similar, only caring on whether he would have to kill innocent people who stumbled upon the experiments, not that they were people.

"What the hell is she planning? What could require the closing of an entire district?" Yomikawa demands, because whatever it is, it can not be good. Wait, School District 16...? Didn't this... "Is this that day...? I remember this! I saw it on the news! That was her plan?" The disbelief is clear in her voice as well, because the things these assholes are willing to do. 

"Due to system interference with the infrastructure, Academy City has deemed School district 16 off-limits. All those in said district, evacuate at once." The blimp announces in a female voice. People are gathered past the police tape, with Anti-Skill lingering in the area between. People are moving quickly, Anti-Skill leading them with glowing red sticks, a gun pointed towards the air in the other hand. The blimp repeats itself. "Keep back. The area ahead is restricted." One of the Anti-Skill men states, loud enough everyone can hear. A young girl wearing a school uniform is outside the yellow tape, clearly upset. "For real?" Another girl wearing the same uniform asks from beside her, "Then you're not going to let us go to school?" Another speaks from beside her. "Does that mean we get today off?" The first girl relaxes a bit at that. They turn with a gasp, Hundun racing overhead.

Touma muffles a bit of laughter with his hand, while Yoshikawa stares in horror at the tiny girl - does she not like learning? - and Yomikawa tries to hide her own laughter in Accelerator's shoulder, mostly succeeding. The albino is staring at the little girl, recalling having similar hopes when he was younger, because it meant not having to memorize entire books, it meant no experiments for a day, it meant a decent meal, sleep, a bit of time to himself, quiet. It meant a lot of things, but he rarely ever got them, since his schooling was literally only him.

"Holy shit... I get that so much... I love learning as much as the next person, but sometimes it's just too much, ya know? And why the hell is Hundun going over them? Are they going to involve the citizens somehow?!? How fuckin rude can they get??" Mikoto glares, because to bring innocent people, safe, normal, living their everyday life citizens into this... that's not ok.

"That soul really is messed up, to have thought of a plan like that and then done it without a second thought. She must've had this as a backup plan too, because all she had to do was hit enter, no other keys, which means she had it set up like that." Heaven shakes his head, wondering what the hell is wrong with the souls of the long dead, that they are messing with generations born long after without a second thought.

They all let out cries as the wind hits them, clutching at their clothes or hair in order to keep it out of their faces. Accelerator comes down, landing on a pole of some sort, staring after Hundun with a grin on his face, like a predator following prey. He laughs and then launches, flying past the crowd. "Was that a person?" One of the women asks, clearly uncertain if she had seen right. Accelerator lands on another building, before shoving off hard. Taotie is settled somewhere, its three cameras tracking him through the air. Qiong Qi crashes through a building, before a blue screen, lines all across it, with a single clear space in the middle. "Target Accelerator acquired." He's still going through the air, ignoring the two coffins that have not slowed him yet. "Trajectory calculated. Disregarding mission damage to surrounding area. Data sent to Taotie." The voice is coming from the coffin, clearly the charm inside can only be heard from inside. Taotie is coming in "Receiving data from Qiong Qi." and lands, settling on a street between buildings.

"Fuckin no! They're willing to destroy the building and shit now just because you are more of a nuisance than they thought you would be? That is going to fuck up so many people's homes and lives! How low can they get?!?" Index asks, recalls the pain of coming to this city, completely uncertain of anything about it, just an aching pain whenever she tried to recall home, as if she had been forced to flee, forced to leave, never to return, and the thought that someone else can so easily decide to destroy someone's home , for such a selfish reason as well? How dare they.

"The fact that they're this desperate, it bothers me. What the hell are they trying to achieve that would have them being this desperate? What could possibly be worth so much they don't care about risking other's lives? Is the end goal going to have everyone killed so they don't care if a few die early? What kind of mindset do they have here, with this plan and dream they keep mentioning?" Touma asks, pissed, because following your dreams and goals, trying to achieve them? He's all for that, but to ruin other people's lives, potentially leave someone alone and sad, begging for help despite knowing no one can do anything, that is a sort of low most villains hit but do not ever come back from, instead sinking deeper, and the thought that they are willing to go this far, for some dream that's probably no longer worth it? It's deafening, the state of mind the two are in. Neither will ever recover, and Touma hopes they at least get to die peacefully, since neither really deserves to live anymore.

"Damnit... This is that day. I recall seeing this on the news, and the way my heart stopped... I was so worried you or someone else was going to get hurt. Those damn machines aren't subtle or anything, so of course I was going to recognize them, don't bother asking! Honestly, Accelerator, how are you still like this, hmm? You try so hard to ensure no one gets hurt, but you forget that we are going to worry because we care and the fact you won't tell us when you're hurting, it hurts us too, ya know?" Yomikawa sighs, resting her head on the albino's shoulder, inhaling to get a bit of his natural scent - he smells a bit like wind after rain, as well as like a forest, - hoping they get through to him soon, because watching him struggle, suffer, deteriorate in front of them while he refuses help, it hurts, her heart aches, her lungs catch, it's horrible.

Accelerator knows he needs to breathe, but something about what Yomikawa said, it hit him hard and he's stopped breathing, trying desperately to figure out what it hurt. He knows that logically, he's hurting them, he knows that, how can he not? But, he also knows he's nor worth their help, that there are other people out there who need it more. But, if they're offering it to him, isn't that their choice? He can't force them to change it or stop, and hurting them... it bothers him, hurts him as well, so maybe accepting their help won't be too bad? A tiny bit of warmth - hope - starts in the center of his chest, barely noticeable under the self-loathing, the self hatred, the disgust and horror and anger, but he can feel it. 

It adjusts the large barrel on its side several times, before revealing a screen, with a giant circle in the middle, clearly this is how the machine is aiming and roughly where as well. It settles at the corner of a large building, before opening fire, destroying a good chunk of the building, taking out its support, sending it toppling over. Accelerator comes across it and stops, before going lower, fire, metal and all sorts of debris falling. "Well, what do you think? You like my idea?" Hirumi asks in excitement, like she hadn't just possibly killed people with damage like that to a building like that. Hishigata is staring at the screen with a small, proud grin. "Slow him down rather than fighting him directly? Why didn't I think of that?" The building is starting to collapse from the bottom as well, people still on the streets bracing themselves as best they can, knowing they likely won't survive. Screams and various shouts of 'We've got to get out of here!" are heard, as debris starts falling from where the building could no longer handle the weight. An Anti-Skill man crouched over two young school girls, prepared to protect them.

The group stare in horror, no words coming to mind for that. To be so proud and excited, happy and downright fucking gleeful at possibly just having killed thousands of people, those who were in the building and those outside it, it disturbs all of them. Not even Accelerator would've gone that far in order to kill the Sisters, killing them was wrong and horrible yes, but not even he would've dragged innocents into the mess of it, he had set rules he fought by and attacking innocents, people who live hard, honest lives, it is not something he does, takes no pleasure in. 

Glass, rocks and other debris falls towards them. Accelerator has stopped, and clicks his tongue harshly, obviously he's annoyed by their tactic, but he also hates the tactic in general. He's on the roof of a small building, before launching himself towards the collapsing building. "Imitating others... How tacky!" He yells the last part, letting his hand hit the building, creating a giant area where the glass has broken, his ability launching it the other way, where there are no people. He grunts, turning to find Qiong Qi sitting on a nearby street. "Hey heap of junk number 3, you dropped this!" He grabs a larger junk of rock and throws it at the coffin, just barely not reaching and hitting the street. He lands in the wreckage on the street, staring darkly at where Qiong Qi was. "That twisted freak ended up getting away." He gives a dark smile. "But after making such a big scene fleeing, I can guess which direction he went." He's facing towards some more large buildings. He then proceeds to turn around, and jump away, planning to follow the most important coffin. Qiong Qi is slightly damaged, missing pieces and stuck in the street just the slightest bit. Accelerator lands near it.

"Jesus christ... Accelerator, you really take the form of karma itself sometimes, ya know? But this just proves you are a good boy, saving all those people and taking out the coffin, you are so smart and kind, despite your attitude." Yomikawa coos, grinning as Accelerator squirms a bit, even more amused when Touma calmly - and casually - wraps an arm around the albino's waist, stopping him from moving at all, letting her coddle him and get him red, Last Order watching with a bright smile.

"Misaka knew you would do something, you're not the kind of person who can let innocent people get dragged into your fights! States Misaka Misaka, recalling the number of times when you would not start an experiment because there were others around the Sister, as well as the times in previous experiments, since she read as much about you as she could, all of the information hinting towards a severe disliking of drawing in innocent people." Last Order gives him a bright grin, scooting back and cuddling close as well.

"I knew there was a heart of gold, buried under all that dark, angst, teenagerness. You just have to do the right thing to get him to show it." Yoshikawa grins, petting the white hair, thoroughly amused by how resigned the teen looks, limp and a bit exasperated as he lets the lot of them cuddle, coddle and coo at him, his face, shoulders and neck all bright red.

"I'm so glad you are a good person, even if it is buried and hidden due to a lot of trauma that you have not talked to anyone about, from your childhood as well as just your life in general." Mikoto gives him a grin as well, watching the poor teenager be swamped, then thinks over her statement, wondering exactly how much of his life is just pure trauma that's been left untouched, before deadpanning, "You need a therapist."

"Fucking hell, stop it! I was just annoyed as shit by their tactics, that's a dirty, cheap, pathetic tactic used only by damn cowards, and in general I fuckin hate assholes who bring innocent people into things, they don't fuckin deserve any of that shit, they're living perfectly fine. They shouldn't be drawn into messed up shit, life and death damn situations, just because someone is impatient as shit and can't fuckin wait." Accelerator growls, starting to squirm a bit more, without giving away the fact that he's extremely ticklish, because that is not something he needs them knowing. 

"Tell them something for me." He jumps, aiming a punch at a hatch on the machine, planning to break it. "I'm on my way right now." He lashes out with a kick, sending Qiong Qi flying off into the city. Hundun is closed again, coming to a gentle rest in another location. A huge cord connects, sparks fizzling a bit, and smaller wires connected to the huge cord wrapped around her, a helmet covering her head and eyes, clearly they're doing it the hard way. There's a lot of cords. The screen of the computer, a red bar steadily filling up and up, almost completely filled. "It's true! Downloading information over cables is much faster." He gets closer to the screen, clearly desperate. "We're up to 95 %. There's 97. 99." He sounds excited, and then something crashes through the wall, grabbing his attention with a gasp. Smoke and dust rise up, before Accelerator rises from where he'd landed and levels an extremely unimpressed and angry look at the scientist.

Mikoto tries her hardest, she really does, but that fuckin look and the way he came in... she bursts into giggles, wondering how much the albino had surprised the man, all things considered.

"Did he really think you wouldn't be able to figure out his location just because he distracted you? Anyone can get a pretty good guess, but you're a villain, he even said he loved the way you killed, so why did they actually think that way of escaping was going to work?" Index asks, because clearly if the man had read so much about the teen, he should've known the albino would not be fooled, but he had still chosen to do that.

"You are really adjusting to the coffins now, aren't you? To think, you'd be able to launch one that far and with that much accuracy, as well as damage it in such a way. I continue to find the way you use your power extremely interesting, have you always used it like this or is this something new?" Heaven asks, though he's hiding a grin behind his hand because the teen really does know how to make someone feel stupid with nothing more than a look.

"They almost have the download finished! Did you get there in time to stop it? I really don't want to find out what will happen if you did not get there in time." Yoshikawa says, because she can't recall much but she thinks she has an idea of exactly what's going to happen and it's nothing good, as always. The news covered this after all, so pretty much everyone knows of it, though no one but those there know exactly why it was there or even what it was.

"Is my Sister safe? Please, she has to be. I don't want her to be too hurt from all this." Mikoto asks, recalling the set up they had her in, wondering if that or his landing had potentially hurt her, but hoping he is safe. 

They're both standing, staring at him, from where he's landed on Qiong Qi's side. "Accelerator." He sounds just the slightest bit scared, clearly he had not expected the albino to get here so quickly. He ignores them, looking around, letting out a "Hmm?" as he finds Hundun resting behind him. He stares at it, the Sister wrapped in cords, the helmet from before no longer on her, looking disheveled and perhaps unconscious. Definitely unconscious, but she appears to be unharmed. He looks at her intently, clearly double checking for himself, his eyes a bit of a blank slate, aside from anger. The concern is read in the tiny parts of his face. He starts moving towards Hundun, his back completely to the other two. He moves several steps forward and then stops right in front of it, an almost pout on his face, before reaching out a hand, which is curled into an extremely loose fist.

"Why the hell are you fuckin cute?!? And don't be so cocky, you don't know anything about them, they might have a weapon that can get through your power or mess with it, why are you like this? Can we get a refund?" Yoshikawa bemoans, though she knows Accelerator got the joke since she can feel his deadpan stare boring into her.

"I mean, she's not really wrong. I'm glad you're taking such great care of my Sisters, and that they're so well loved, but leaving yourself open to attack just because you think they have nothing and because you're so fixed on the Sisters is not going to help anyone, least of all them. You ever think of what Last Order and the Sister your saving are going to look like if you get hurt while rescuing them or caring for them?" Mikoto lectures him, giving him a pout herself, because the fact that he's risking everything for them, all sorts of troubles and issues to himself, it doesn't seem to bother him, not the way it bothers all of them. They all know, with a deep certainty, that if the albino were given the options of killing himself or any of the Sisters, he'd likely kill himself and the enemy, in order to ensure their safety.

"I wasn't trying to be open or anything, but with the stuff they equipped the coffins with, they were the bigger issue and obviously they have nothing that could even get fuckin close to me, so I prioritized the Sisters safety over any other goddamn thing. Besides, if I get hurt saving the Sisters, maybe my attempts to atone will eventually be enough for me to die content at the very least." Accelerator argues back, because he really had seen no reason to not turn his back to them, they had nothing that could honestly hurt him, they would've used it to slow him during the flight instead of waiting until he was in front of them at that point.

"You're not atoning. That is not how this works. You are not relying entirely on them, because we all know the sisters aren't capable of hating you and most of them probably won't, even after they gain emotions. You are redeeming yourself, because you are choosing to walk the path yourself, we simply give you little pushes when it looks like you're trying to give up or take the wrong way, for even the slightest bit of time. Don't get them wrong, Accelerator. We won't be the ones who ultimately forgive you. That is on you, because the Sisters will forgive you, but you have to forgive yourself as well." Yoshikawa makes it very clear, so he has no way to wiggle out of it or try to escape it. After all, she's only telling him the truth. 

He touches Hundun and his power hits it hard, shockwaves resonating through it harshly, rocking it, and the cords wrapped around the Sister snap, the girl falling, before Accelerator catches her, cradling her to his chest. He turns and jumps to the ground, crouching with her on his lap, looking over her more closely now that he has a chance. She wakes and doesn't look the least bit surprised. He turns his glare away from her. "So it was you." She gently touches his farthest check with her finger tips. "Says Misaka recognizing the face of the person who saved her, as surprise appears on her own." Last Order is laying happily in bed, a small smile on her face, and then she gasps, sitting up really quickly. "Welcome back, says Misaka Misaka, sensing your presence and springing awake." She looks around, letting out a gasp as she looks to the sides. "He's gone. Was I just... dreaming?" She takes a second, then slumps over on herself, letting out a sad groan. She cuddles with the pillow. "I'm so unbelievably bored, mutters Misaka Misaka unhappily." Something appears to catch her attention. Accelerator is still kneeling with the Sister in his lap, an arm around her shoulders to keep her close by.

"Wait, are you telling me that because Last Order is used to Accelerator's presence, she can tell whenever he's close to a Sister? That seems like a really helpful way to never lose sight of him. But also, how the hell can you tell him from just about anyone else?" Index asks, because she knows the presence the tiny girl speaks of is not quite like a human's scent or anything, so it must be something else.

"Hmmm... Well if Misaka had to describe it, she would probably say it's like a sandstorm, rough and hurting others, keeping them out, but if you manage to get through, it's all warmth, soft, gentle, kind, loving, protective, he has an extremely unique presence. Proclaims Misaka Misaka proudly, glad she was able to see the person her dad is and not just the person he projects, because nobody deserves to miss out on his presence!" Last Order tilts her head, giving a happy grin, before grabbing a thin arm and pulling it around herself, cuddling into it with a small giggle.

"You're really going the lengths for her... I'm so glad you have a reason to continue living. Those Sisters mean an awful lot to you now, don't they? Like little siblings you didn't know you wanted, a family you never thought you needed, hmm? I know this is certainly not where I saw myself being when I was young. But, I don't regret it." Yoshikawa gives a happy smile, because she had always thought she'd be a teacher, but she does not regret meeting Accelerator, or taking him as a student, then a son.

"I never thought I would be here with 2 kids, both adopted, well, 6 kids, but I have no regrets either. I don't care if you have parents, you're mine now as well and they can deal." Yomikawa says firmly, giving a small grin at all her kids, enjoying the flush that takes Mikoto's cheeks, the way Index gives her a happy grin, the giggle from Last Order, the way Touma ducks his head and poor Accelerator has buried his face in her shoulder, hiding his expression from her, but she can feel warmth on her neck, something that surprises her. She gently runs her fingers through his hair, but says nothing, offering him comfort. 

He raises his head as clapping begins, letting out a "huh?" clearly not expecting that or the sight in front of him, Hishigata moving close as he claps, with a mostly naked Hirumi - only bra and panties - at his side. " Bravo. You truly are the 1st ranked." Accelerator stands, getting equal ground as them, but both of them are smiling, not looking at all distressed or annoyed that the download was interrupted. The Sister is standing, just slightly behind the albino, who's starring at the two in front of him. "I recognize that voice. From the first moment I-" He's grinning almost sassily, clearly he's amused. "-heard it, it made me feel sick to my stomach. Now I can say the same about your face." He sounds extremely amused, like this is all a show meant for his entertainment, nothing more or less. Hirumi ducks behind Hishigata, looking frightened and just completely unnerved about the entire thing. "I don't like this guy." Hishigata raises a hand, clearly trying to be placating. "Now, now, hear me out before you overreact." The man leans closer, holding his arms out to the side, his voice getting more aggressive.

"...Oh my god. He really started clapping like you were a performer. And then you went and roasted him alive not once, but fuckin twice! I can't say I don't like watching you be sassy, especially when you really get into it, but what the hell? And then he has the balls to say you might overreact at this point?" Yomikawa can feel a vein in her head pulsing, but this asshole, he's really getting on nerves she wasn't aware were fraying.

"Was he really going to ignore the fact that he endangered a shit ton of people, has killed quite a few as well and then go and say you're overreacting to something?!? He's such an asshole..." Mikoto growls, because sure she can get destructive, with her power causing a bit of damage whenever she gets embarrassed, or angry or extremely happy, but she also is aware of that and tries her hardest to make sure the damage will be low, next to nothing when those moments happen.

"Fuckin damnit, I forgot how much I hated having to deal with his fuck ass... He was annoying as all fuckin get out. Goddamn, just hearing his voice and having to see him again, after living through this... shit, I just want to hit him!" Accelerator sighs, shifting a bit in order to help his bad leg, which is starting to ache on a muscle level, rather than a bone deep one, something he's long since used to.

"Honestly, I'm all for the way the Sister is choosing to remain behind Accelerator. I love the Sisters, they're great, but I really don't think they have much of a chance against any of the coffins, much less the scientist since we still don't know what kind of power either of them has, if at all." Yoshikawa grins, more than amused, because the fact that the girl's first choice is to stand behind him, to trust he won't hurt her, to accept that he's protecting her... it's a beautiful sight, since he was so close to killing her.

"You really do trust the Sisters, don't you? Why else would you leave your back to them like that or be so much gentler as soon as you're around them? It's because you're trying not to cause them any troubles, like you're having with your trauma. You are such a nice damn person, ya know that?" Touma huffs, giving a beaming smile to the albino trying to hide away from him, but the teen can still feel the intent and the words had still reached him. He's not even certain anymore whether he's blushing from the praise or the fact that so many people care about him enough to praise him at all.

"You've arrived at the best part! Do you know the extent of my research over the last few years?" He's clearly bragging, but Accelerator's face just screams 'I don't care' as well as 'can I kill him?' while the Sister is staring blankly, even as she remains behind the albino's shoulder. "The Espers aboard Qiong Qi and Taotie which you easily defeated were originally level 3." He holds three fingers up. Accelerator is angry, controlling his wrath and rage, but it's clear he just wants to rescue the Sister, kill the dumbasses coming after her and leave. His choker is still showing a red light. "But with my Esper boosting paired with Esther's pseudo souls, their abilities were raised all the way to level 5." He shows this with his fingers again, like the teens in front of him are idiots. He giggles a bit, the sound crazy and unstable. He gives a grin as he continues. "And yet they were still no match for you."

"... I kind of really want to hit him in the balls." Index mutters, because there's just something about this scientist that bothers her, he chose the path he's on, but he's also completely going between being sane and absolutely insane. There is no apparent trigger, he's just switching between the two on a dime, which makes it even worse.

"Accelerator, how many stupid villain rants, lectures and explanations have you been through for your immediate reaction to be that face?" Yomikawa asks through her laughter, because honestly, she can relate a bit, but he must've dealt with it far more often, seeing as how he grew up around stupid assholes who might've practiced their whole monologue before with other people.

"Way too fucking many. I refuse to have to listen to another one without amble reason, but that bastard might've been able to tell me something fuckin useful, so I let him keep fuckin talking. God, I just wanted to kick his ass every time he spoke, especially after all the shit he put the Sisters through, not even counting all the trouble he gave me and the fuckin trauma he gave to Esther. Fuckin bastard deserved to die a cold death." Accelerator grumbles. He has had to sit through several monologues by new villains who were trying to get it wrong, so he heard the many, poorly worded and incorrect ones and then the final product as well. He might as well have been the red pen used for paper corrections with how often he had to give advice or experience days of fuckin experiments, with no rest, no sleep, barely any water and anything else the damn fucktards could think of to convince him to listen.

"He's not wrong that the Esper boost is a good thing, but it would be better if he weren't using it the way he is. Besides, he's not wrong, those were no match for you, not even the slightest bit." Yoshikawa grins widely, well aware Accelerator makes an extremely difficult opponent because he can be so fuckin unpredictable sometimes.

"I think he really needed mental help before all of this and he never got it, so he was left to degrade, eventually becoming this. It's almost sad, but with the way he switches between sane and insane, there's no trigger, there's nothing, he has no control, only Hirumi offering anything and that's a small chance for him to grab sanity and stop scaring her." Heaven shakes his head, left wondering yet again what would happen if this City treated its citizens - Espers and non Espers - better, like they are actually people rather than just puppets. 

Accelerator looks tense, the Sister standing not even a foot beside and behind him, the other two several feet away, debris from the wall and everything else in between the two groups, as well as behind the younger pair. "Are you an idiot or something?" He almost sounds like he means that genuinely, his tone exasperated and completely done with the bullshit in front of him. "If you hook junk up with more junk, you still end up with junk." Accelerator is not wrong, but his definition of junk is not quite the same as most other people's. Hishigata bursts into laughter, clearly he finds the logic amusing rather than insulting. "You'd have been right... until recently." The dark shift to his tone at the end of that sentence does not sit well. "What's that supposed to mean?" Accelerator sounds like he just wants to destroy everything in the room, unexplainably done with the shit he's hearing at the moment, a hand resting on his hip. "After everything you've thrown my way, you think you can gain even a millimeter of victory over me?" The tone heavily implies that he thinks he's surrounded by idiots, as well as his desire to leave.

"... He really did get on your nerves quite a bit, didn't he? You are giving him so much sass and the faces you're making, as well as the tone you're speaking in... He pissed you off quite a bit and more than that, he disturbed even you. The way he does things, the path he's choosing, it absolutely completely bothers you, to the point you might actually want to throw up at hearing his voice." Yoshikawa says, staring at the albino in awe, she had not realized he would go that far to act normal, aside from the extra sass, towards even people that disturb him. Though, she also finds it wrong that his response is to just be more sassy instead of - say - punching them in the face.

"You were really exhausted, weren't you? You don't typically go for that tone unless you really are tired enough that the thought of simply destroying everything might just be simpler. How much pain were you in at that point?" Yomikawa turns to him and then gently grabs his chin, refusing to let him lie or avoid her. She stares into his eyes, waiting for the answer, uncaring of how it might look, because the thought that he could be in pain and still act completely normal makes her wonder if she needs to be paying closer attention to him anyway.

"... At that point, most of the pain was pretty normalized, so I was mostly just numb to it, but it originally felt like my muscles were on fire. A jarring action would've sparked the pain right back up though it'd have gone back to numbness pretty soon. It doesn't bother me, it hurt far less than when the researchers tried to actually set me on fire, they wanted to see how long before my powers activated." Accelerator tries to make it seem like it's nothing, but he has a feeling he just made it worse when she narrows her eyes.

He flails a bit as she gives a sigh and rests her head on his chest, listening to the sound of his heart, relieved to hear it beating at a normal pace, something she doubts sometimes with how much he pushes himself. Honestly, how could anyone think this poor teen is heartless?

"He's really trying his hardest... he doesn't look upset either... is it possible...?" Touma breathes, not wanting to voice it.

"The damn download is complete." Yoshikawa murmurs. 

"Well you see-" He points a finger. "-now I have the memories of 10,031 deaths I got from her." The Sister looks horrified to know she gave up something so precious and unwillingly at that, a hand raised to clutch in front of her chest. She lets out a small breathy, gasp, the noise making it clear she feels violated. "-when I install the formulas into those three, you'll finally-" He reaches into his pocket, pulling out a device with a glowing screen. "-get your wish, enemies worth fighting or rather, ones you can kneel before, opponents you'd write out as nemesis but really read as friend. Watch." He starts to reach for the button in the middle of the lower half, finger raising as if to press it. "With one press of this button-" A rock breaks the machine, a gasp escaping Hishigata as it's screen is now gone. Accelerator is standing on some of the debris, tiny shards of rock collected in a hand, easily able to be thrown and at high speeds as well.

"You really weren't messing around, but I still think he's too smart to have told you like that. Plus, with the fact he was saying all this, he was using present tense, you can kneel before, not you will kneel before. He not only finished the download, he already has it installed as well." Yoshikawa breathes, staring in horror, wondering if that means they might actually be able to hurt Accelerator or if that just means he's going to have to try harder, because the memories they got, the formula created, will include the albino when he was at his strongest. He's not too much weaker or even all that weaker, but he has definitely lost some of his power since 10,000 minds can't quite match up. Besides, he also has the 15 minute limit right now.

"Are you going to be ok?!? He used the formula that accounted for you at your old strength, not your new one, so won't those damn machines have a bit of an advantage, since they'll be expecting you to fight with more power? Please, for the love of god, don't fucking die!" Touma exclaims, wondering how the guy isn't more stressed out, or if the problem is that he has lived in such high stress situations that he no longer really feels stress for them. In Accelerator's eyes, stress would probably be managing a conversation with a person, or giving comfort or other such things, normal things people don't have to worry about. He tightens his hold on the albino a bit.

"Fuckin, that bitch was just starting to annoy me. I figured he might've already activated it, but at that point, I was not only in pain, but I was tired as fuck and trying my hardest to not fuck with the Sister as well, so I was extremely limited. Besides, it's not like I could do anything to stop the fucking install, he already had it fuckin started." Accelerator gripes, giving Touma a look at the increase of pressure but not saying anything, before giving a resigned groan, shifting a bit so he can run a hand through Yomikawa's hair, the woman not moving at all.

"He's really comfortable, isn't he?!? Asks Misaka Misaka, trying to finally prove she was right when saying Accelerator is a good pillow, his heartbeat is always so steady and he's so warm, plus his presence promises to keep you safe despite his attitude, wanting to get the 50 bucks they placed on the bet." Last Order is gently poking at Yomikawa, messing with her in order to get an answer. Yoshikawa slides in smoothly, grabbing the tiny girl's hand.

"Yes, he's an extremely good pillow, I would know seeing as I have spent a great deal of time sleeping on his lap." The woman has no shame, none at all, giving them a smirk of pure mischief.

"Give them context, you bitch! This psycho sucks at going to sleep when she should, and she was worse as a researcher, so I'd go in with a goddamn question or even just to get away from the other fuckers and settle on the couch. This asshole would plop down next to me and rest in my lap and then fall the fuck asleep! I can't tell you how many fuckin nights I spent with numb damn legs and shit, because she fell asleep on me!"

"You also completely just admitted that you never pushed her away though. I'm sure with your powers, you wouldn't have had a single problem back then in simply moving her and putting a pillow or blanket down." Index stares intently at him. The albino stammers, not really giving a response, so she presses on," Then you are also admitting that you chose to stay there, so she would actually get sleep. You're also admitting you would go in after a certain amount of time and force her to rest because you didn't want her getting sick."

"Hey, stop outing me like this, you damn fuckers! Everyone already knew that, there was no reason to say it out loud!" Accelerator groans, hiding his face as best he can, trying to ignore the blush on his skin, especially since he already is suffering right now. 

"That won't be necessary." As he speaks, he continues to toss a tiny rock in his hand up and and down, his tone exasperated and extremely annoyed. " You've caused me enough trouble already with all of your pathetic attempts at darkness." He has that controlled evil, the under wraps darkness in his tone near the end, clearly he's done playing around. Hishigata stares in horror at the broken device, looking horrified. "What have you done?!?" He lets out a grunt, before both his hands rise to clutch at his head. "You've completely destroyed our dream!" He sounds despaired at that, collapsing to his knees and then letting his face settle on the ground. He's shaking, letting out a mix between sobs and laughter. Accelerator is grinning, more than amused by this. "Looks like all it took to snap your brain was a little despair." He's grinning as he says it, clearly far too used to using mental warfare against people.

"I really don't like the fact you know how to cause someone's brain to snap, let alone that you would be so talented in it that you already have an idea of what emotion they would need in order to bring that snap." Mikoto frowns, wondering what the hell kind of experiments they did on the albino, because she's a level 5 as well, but she is not anywhere near as bad as he is trauma wise. Is it because her power is more generic, as much as that is not entirely accurate.

"Honestly, I can see why you would do that, but the fact that you're grinning like that, I don't like how often you've had to use mental warfare in your fights, that can not possibly be healthy. Mental warfare is usually something reserved for certain enemies or such, but your trash talk and sass, they're both a form of it as well and watching you use it so often, as well as so casually, really worries me to what kind of people you were around when you were little for you to think that's normal." Heaven frowns heavily at that, because there are some lines that shouldn't be crossed and mental warfare on a child in order to teach it to them is one of them, because he does not doubt that's how they chose to teach the albino.

"Not going to lie, he's a pretty good actor considering the download is probably already done. He was stalling for time in order to let it finish installing into the coffins and it actually worked simply because you had no way of knowing the download was happening, much less that it was complete. He would've had a good career as an actor or a play writer, instead he's choosing to do all this shit. Is there nothing he could've done to change his path?" Touma ponders, because he still wants to see the good, even in a guy like this as small and impossible as that might seem.

"I think there's a lot wrong and we'll definitely be talking about this, after we've finished watching everything that's ready. We will be having a lot of talks, about a lot of things, and they will all be kept between us and they will be extremely serious, so no downplaying anything, no comparing and absolutely no trying to hide anything, because you will do that." Yomikawa puts her foot down, because there is no way he - or any of them - are going to get out of those discussion, they are important and will perhaps change something within each of them, but that's for another time. 

Hishigata's sounds change, clearly becoming laughter, before he lifts his head, a sharp grin at the edge of his mouth. "I was only kidding. Actually it's already been installed." Qiong Qi raises its head, its eyes flashing blue, Hundun's flashing brown. "That's right." Taotie's flash purple. "It's up and running!" He continues to giggle crazily, slumped over as he is, Hirumi starring with a hand on her chin, clearly working out her brother's actions, since he'd had no time to tell her about them. He rises to a kneel, clutching his stomach. "I'll admit, at first when you arrived, I was feeling a little anxious inside." He stands, looking over his shoulder at Hirumi, who giggles. "You really are a genius brother." She's moved her hand, letting it rest in the air by her shoulder.

"Not even the girl was in on it? So it was literally a last second kind of plan? He was desperate, and the soul inside either had to play the act up or really did not know he started the download, both of which are extremely disturbing outcomes.  For him to be able to act like that as well... He himself is not a stable person." Yoshikawa mutters, staring at him in horror, wondering what kind of mindset the man could even have if he is so completely unhinged.

"The way he speaks has me wanting to make him a damn lightning rod. Would that be allowed? Just the fucking way he speaks like you're no threat, like he's already won, like the very thing he needs to fear is already gone, he's so fucking annoying!" Mikoto grits through her teeth, because she really does want to hurt him, after the way he treated her Sister, talked to her Sister and fucked with the albino brother she has accepted, he's looking down on them, even though the teen is clearly more than ready to fuck his shit up. 

"I don't like the way he seems to be completely shattered here. The tone of voice, the giggles, the way he speaks in general... I'm almost scared of what to think if the download really had failed, never mind if it does not do as he wants it to do. I really hope nothing goes wrong if only because he might kill everyone in his attempt to fix it." Touma stares at the man who acted well enough that a tired, in pain, Accelerator had believed his acting, had thought he might've gotten there on time. 

"There was no stopping that asshole either way. I'm fuckin ashamed that he had me fooled even for a second, but in the condition I was in, it's also not really all that surprising, though I hated every moment I had to listen to his fuckin voice, god the sound of it..." Accelerator growls, just having to recall the sound - let alone hear it again - makes him kind of want to punt the asshole to outer space, even knowing he's dead.

"He really played a gamble right then? He's far more desperate than I thought he was... or dangerous genius. I honestly can't tell which would even be worse at this point, not with the way he seems to switch between delusional, insane and mad genius in rapid succession..." Heaven grumbles, because each of those are dangerous, but together at once or even just a bit mixed together as he sometimes appears to do, they are quite formidable and might even give Accelerator a run for his money. 

"Yeah, I'd say it's just about time for them to be restarted." Taotie moves, rocks and rubble clattering to the ground around it. Accelerator turns at a high pitched noise, Qiong Qi rising to a stand behind the Esper and Sister. Debris falls as it stands, turning to look at the other two as well. "We'll leave him to you." Hirumi turns to her brother. "We should get moving brother." He turns to her, raising a finger a small 'Hmm?' escaping him. "After one last fine tuning." Accelerator grunts at hearing that, peering at them from the corner of his eyes, a 'Huuuuh?' escaping. Hishigata is explaining to Hirumi, who is slouched over a bit. "The formula was designed for Hirumi. Once installed, she will obtain perfection-" He's completely serious about this, nothing glazing his eyes or anything. He truly believes everything he's saying. '-and become an absolute Esper, a level 6." He gives a small giggle, ruining his entire serious vibe completely.

"...They're trying to make a level 6 Esper? She's dead, why do they think this is going to work?!? Besides that, the boost can up their level yes, but can it keep their level there for a long enough time for her body to get used to it in order for her to use that kind of power? They're insane, this is not going to work the way he thinks, especially not with the Esper having a pseudo soul with other plans in mind! God...." Yoshikawa runs her fingers through her hair, stressed and now actually worried, because if they manage, Accelerator might have some difficulties, since it in theory should be stronger than him, and on top of that, those damn machines now have a whole bunch of memories for how he fights, he might not be able to get any attacks in without hurting himself.

"Why is level 6 so important? Level 5 seems high enough and to want to create a level 6, knowing that the level 5's each have the power to decimate and destroy an entire nation... Why is level 6 something they want so bad? That person would just be isolated, left alone by everybody." Index points out, putting the flaw the albino had been trying to avoid looking at out in the open. After all, level 6 would have left him more lonely and people less than he is now, and that's not what he wanted, but then, he also doesn't really want to step into the light either. But, if the hands they're offering to him also happen to pull him into the light, well... who is he to fight that?

"Fucking level 6 is so damn important. Goddamnit, I can get that too, wanting that power, but level 6 really isn't the greatest thing in the world, the ranking doesn't really matter either. The fuckin system gives us our damn ranks, decides who's the strongest asshole and who's not, but I don't think we should have to follow the damn guidelines of the people. Level 6 is just a non existent level that we really don't fuckin need, those shitstains just haven't realized yet." Accelerator complains, glaring at the scientists, wondering what kind of experiments he had to do in order to think this is going to work, much less be what they need.

"The amount of time and effort he's put into this, just to make her a level 6, is not going to be anywhere near worth a damn, because that girl is not Hirumi, and is playing him like a fiddle. The deaths, the blood, it's all going to be on him and he's not even going to realize that until after she kills him or he gets arrested." Yomikawa sighs, because she knows he dies as well, but she can't say that out loud because it won't escape her, same as any other time.

"To think that a pseudo soul would be just as messed up and insane as a human, how interesting. I wonder what they did to make the souls like that, as well as what on earth they're doing to get them to listen..." Heaven mutters, because he doubts that all pseudo souls want the complete and total annihilation of a city, which is kind of where he thinks Taowu is going, the way it acts and plans.

"They're planning to use my Sister's memories, those cruel times, the bloodshed and pain they faced, just to make that bitch a level 6 Esper so she can, what? Rule the damn world? Destroy the city? What is their dream at this point? Can it even be considered worth it anymore?" Mikoto demands, because they're causing so many people to suffer for this, so they had better have a fuckin good ass reason for doing all this. 

"Meaning she'll surpass you." The blunt statement, as if it will be the truth just by being said is almost stupid. "Yeah? Go ahead and keep dreaming." Qiong Qi lands in front of him, blocking the two from his path, a red circle glowing on it's chest. The dust raised from its movement makes it hard to see where they go, and then it raises its head, locking on to him. He's grinning, clearly amused that they think this thing can block him now. "Get out of my way, you bucket of bolts." The Sister moves up next to him and he jolts a tiny bit, staring at her in horror, clearly he had thought she was getting away, escaping, not being here. She's clutching a crowbar in her hand, and she looks determined to help out, staring in determination and iron hard resolve straight at the machine. She lifts the crowbar, readying it over her shoulder. Accelerator is no longer looking at her, facing the bigger threat, but the concern can be read in his tone, his words and the faint area around his mouth. "Get out of here right now." "But..I" Her voice sounds a bit rough, like she needs a drink of water, which is not surprising considering all the panting, crying, groaning and other noises she had been making. He looks at her from the corner of his eye, anger and worry shining in his eyes. "Beat it!" He's not quite yelling, but he definitely raised his voice in order to make his point.

"Hey now, there's definitely nicer ways to say it, Accelerator. Just because you're worried, in pain and exhausted does not give you the right to yell at the sisters, especially since you are trying so damn hard to save her. Be nice, kid." Yomikawa reprimands him easily, though she gets where he's coming from, how can she not? After all, she wants to protect him in the same way, regardless of his level 5 abilities.

"Honestly, I'm wondering why the hell the Sister's had to take so much after Mikoto... She's so damn hard headed and once her mind is set on something, it's next to impossible to actually get her to change her mind without a lot of pain, some serious negotiation and quite a bit of emotions, because she refuses to think she's wrong about a lot of things, especially after she's decided her course of action." Touma groans, remembering the pain of trying to convince her that there was another way to stop the experiment involving Accelerator. The Sisters really don't need that much determination.

"I'm more surprised she wanted to help you, to be honest, though I guess I really shouldn't be. After all, the Sisters are all so close to you, it makes me wonder if perhaps they have always been able to see you as a human, a person struggling with everything, as cracked and shattered as you are, because they never seemed to show anything towards you but fear. I suppose getting memories of you being sappy or stupid or sleeping from Last Order could be influencing them as well." Mikoto grins, relieved that her sister is so brave, even if she's also worried because those machines are level 5 and her Sisters are usually about level 3.

"Fuckin, goddamn. I was trying so damn hard to keep her safe, to get her out of there, and her dumb ass not only sticks around, but tries to fuckin help?!? I just wanted the day to be over with and this damn shit kept happening again and again. Fuck!" Accelerator groans with feeling, because he is used to staying up days on end, with little time to eat, sleep or just relax, but he no longer works like that. He'd been getting decent hours of sleep, eating and drinking pretty regularly and he had definitely been doing pretty much nothing before DA showed up, so he was not quite up to par.

"That's a good thing. I don't like the fact you stayed up a whole night, or that you've yet to eat or drink anything since we first saw you, never mind the fact that you haven't been as battle active since you were submitted. You're going to be lucky if you aren't wiped out after all of this." Heaven tells him with a judging frown, because the albino had finally been on a regular eating and drinking schedule, had been getting regular sleep and he was relaxing, something he'll have trouble with, so used to fighting as he is, which reminds him, he'll need to get in contact with a masseuse, for once he really gets time to do nothing, his muscles will act up after a few days of nothing, since he's been fighting so long.

She takes two steps back, but she still has the crowbar and is clutching it to her chest like a child clutches their safety blanket. "Misaka wanted to fight alongside you, but now is worried about being a bother and has decided to give you some distance." He's clearly trying to get her out of the range of attacks, as well as out of sight, so she does not have to see him acting like this. "Nobody ever asked you to be considerate. Don't forget the damage I inflicted on all of you." It almost sounds like a threat, but the lines around his mouth and the tone suggest it is in fact regret and guilt that has him saying that, like he's reminding her so she'll get scared and flee. "Just keep quiet and hold it against me." He's back under the influence of that controlled darkness, his eyes wild and dark from the inside out. He moves his foot, sliding into a bit of a crouch, prepared.

"No! You don't get to try and force them to hate you, they won't do that! You don't get to decide their feelings for them, so stop trying to get them to build upon your guilt, regret and self-hatred, you dumbass! It's not allowed, because I won't let you get away with it! I appreciate that you're going so far to rescue her, that you're trying so damn hard to keep her safe, but you don't get to make her feel bad or build anything else up in you just because you think you aren't worth being saved! You fuckin... asshole!" Mikoto was going strong, but by the end, she just sounds sad and defeated, like she knows there's no chance he won't carry the guilt and regret with him for the rest of his life, like she knows, in an instinctual part of her, that his self-hatred might prevent them from ever saving him because he won't think he ever deserves it.

"I'm with her on this, you stupid albino. You can't force the Sisters to feel a certain way and asking them to hold damage you inflicted on them against you, that's not something they want to do, asking it will hurt them too, ya know? Besides, at this point I think we all know the guilt and regret you carry in your chest for that is so deep, you're just waiting for the word to drown in it." Index frowns at him, resting a hand on his stomach, since it's the closest part of him she can reach and because she can feel him inhaling as well, proof he's alive, right here and right in this moment.

"You carry too much on your shoulders, Accelerator. There was a reason I did what I did, and it's because I was tired of seeing kids like you carry a burden way too heavy for them by themselves. Of course, you won't give any of that burden to us, no matter how much I wish you would. Please, at the very least, don't hurt yourself and the Sisters anymore by asking them to hold a grudge against you, you dumbass." Yomikawa whacks him upside the head gently, so so tired of watching kids collapse and break under weights too heavy for them, much like the ones she's adopted will doubtlessly do.

"I may not be the one you want to hear this from, but I'm telling you anyway : the Sister's are not ever going to hold a grudge against you. Sure, you might think they do and maybe in the future, some of them will, but at that point they're going to also have more than just the memories of death to associate you with. They'll have you shopping, eating, sleeping, struggling to be a human, just like them. I think you'll find the Sisters are going to be a really large, determined family that you won't be able to escape, just like us. You're going to have to get used to affection, to praise, to all sorts of things, and I'm hoping that somewhere in there, your guilt, your regret, your self-loathing and hatred, they'll be beat back because they won't have anything to stand on." Yoshikawa makes sure he's listening, even if he looks conflicted, staring down at his lap, his hands tightening on his knees, sadness and surprise and self-hatred and so much kindness, buried under it all, trying desperately to make a choice.

"There's no way the Sisters would not forgive you. After all, aren't you trying your hardest to keep them safe, to help them, to make up for everything you've done? They are a lot like Mikoto in that way. She'll forgive as long as you've proved you're a changed person and you are putting forth effort. The Sisters are like that as well, they will surely forgive you for everything, because they know you are a good person, they know you are trying and that is worth so much in their eyes. Plus, it certainly helps that they have memories from the beginning of the experiment. I don't think you ever really wanted to kill them, it's something they convinced you of much later." Touma probes him, knows he only speaks the truth when Last Order gives him a bright smile and then turns to the albino she is sitting on.

"Misaka can not speak for the other Sisters, she will not take that freedom of thought from them, but Misaka does not hate you. How could she possibly do that, after seeing you at your weakest, your darkest, your lowest, as well as your strongest, your brightest and your highest? Misaka trusts you, loves you dad, and she won't ever change her opinion. The sisters will choose for themselves, later, but they all will love you, Misaka is almost certain of that, declares Misaka Misaka, refusing to let you deny her affections because you would if you thought it was for the better, but it's really not." Last Order forces him to look at her, watches his conflict, can see it all in his eyes which are more expressive than he realizes. She gives him a smile when he looks close to shattering.

Accelerator does not reply, too overwhelmed to answer, but they don't expect him to. He curls forward, rests his forehead on Last Order's and breathes shakily, not sure whether he's panicking or trying not to cry, his thoughts a mess. He knows he doesn't deserve happiness, knows he really doesn't, not after killing so many people, but they're so determined to make sure that he is happy, trying so hard to make him be better, be more than what he is and he's just not certain he can do it. But, they're the ones choosing to offer their hands, choosing to stand in the light and offer it to him as well, and they're choosing to try and make him happy, make him a better person, so who is he to spit on that, especially since he wants it so bad. But, then he also doesn't want to reach out, doesn't want to risk dragging them into the dark, doesn't want to taint them, but if they're choosing to be tainted in order to help him, who is he to deny them? He doesn't know what to do, he's been alone, with no support for so long, that having so many willing to help, to reach out, to help him, he's not certain what to do, not now. 

"Now that the baggage has been recovered, there's only one thing left to do." He jumps high, readying a blow to come down on Qiong Qi with. "Tear you into pieces!" He's reflected in the glass of the machine's eyes, Taotie outside in a high place, the image being sent to it. He lets out a grunt and then he's gone, replaced by a pipe. The Sister gasps, clearly worried about the teen. "He's gone. No. They removed him." She sounds extremely worried for a guy who had a hand in killing her so often, especially in some rather painful ways.

"They really were giving it their all. To be able to replace him like that without hesitation, holy shit." Mikoto blinks, well aware that he would usually be able to reflect or dodge something like that.

"Hot fuckin damn. I don't think I've ever seen you get teleported like that." Yomikawa says, trying her hardest not to laugh.

"She had every right to be concerned, the Sisters know you. Where the fuck were you sent?!?" Mikoto asks, because if the Sister was worried, they should definitely be as well.

"I was really hoping those memories might not have been too helpful, but that was obviously a really small hope to have, especially with over 10,000 memories for them to use." Heaven sighs, can feel his age as he tries to figure out whether Accelerator even has a chance, since he has probably used a good amount of his choker battery life up. 

The blue sky, the pipe from earlier, phasing out of place and being replaced by Accelerator, who appears confused and extremely annoyed for a few moments, letting out grunts as the wind goes past him. 'Aspiration, huh?' He looks over to the side, where Taotie is waiting, one of the sides opening and releasing yet more missiles, all of which head right for him. He waves an arm, all of them reflecting away in groups, a huge chunk going completely around him as he falls, his hair and the darkness he harnesses covering his face, making it hard to tell what kind of expression he has. He hits the ground with a light thud, crouching, before rising with a grunt, looking disgruntled about being taken from the targets he really wanted. Mikoto gasps as unstable giggles ring out, turning to face Qiong Qi again.

"God, they really did not want you to have a chance to follow them, did they? They went the extra damn mile just to ensure that nothing got in the way now." Touma almost whistles in awe, because he knows most villains are pretty unplanned when they do something.

"The whole giggle thing when my sister is alone there is extremely creepy or super fuckin weird, can he just not?" Mikoto asks, staring in disgust at the screen, wondering why the hell her Sister had to be the one left alone, though it's probably for the best they sent Accelerator away, after all he can at least use his powers to slow his fall, her Sister can not, not without some difficulty.

"They weren't going to risk anything. How insightful..." Yomikawa grits her teeth, annoyed. If Accelerator had been left there, he would've been able to beat the coffins without any problem and then stop the damn install on Hirumi, but with him outside, with the machines stronger with new strategies and no real idea where he is, much less where they are at the moment, he's screwed.

"Fuckin shit. He can't finish the install, he can not, because if he does, whatever comes out will not be good in any way, I can promise that!" Yoshikawa groans, because the formula for something like that, as well as the information it gives on not only the Sisters, but the city and more importantly, Accelerator puts them at an extreme disadvantage. 

"I'll bet that was pretty surprising, huh?" Qiong Qi is crouched, like a predator waiting to pounce on its prey. "Hmm. Disappearing right before your eyes. It's a new ability Taotie acquired thanks to my formula. It also allows the evolved Taotie and Qiong Qi to link with each other's vision." A flashback, Accelerator appearing reflected in Qiong Qi's sight, the screen from before showing up with him in the middle, his figure being changed into simple numbers, before the entire thing is covered by the green numbers. "Whatever Qiong Qi's camera-" Taotie, it's camera glowing purple. "-captures-" "Target acquired." The spirit inside the purple coffin speaks, definitively female. Accelerator, still in the number form from before through Qiong Qi's vision. "-gets shared with Taotie in a -" Accelerator's color and shape come back in, the numbers fading away. "-remote location, allowing him to be-" Accelerator being switched with the pipe. "-projected there." The albino falling from the sky, surprised. "Thus concludes -" A speaker, the bottom circle lit in bright blue, the top one perhaps a camera, with a small thin wire connecting it to a red glowing circle. "-my spoiler. But, describing it doesn't do it justice. Hmm." The Sister looks worried, though whether that is because Accelerator was moved from where he was or the fact that she's now facing a coffin powered to level 5 by herself, it is uncertain which is true. But, she's also determined, refusing to back down just because she might lose.

"The Sisters have guts, I'll sure as hell give them that. Little shits won't back down, not even if they might die, though with everything they know, I'm certain they won't die unless there is no way out for them." Accelerator gives a grin, but it's shaky, not at all as good at hiding his conflict as his voice was.

"Fuckin hell, the damn coffins can evolve and now they can do that? There is no reason why the villains should be allowed to get so fuckin far into their plan, let alone evolve their damn soldiers. God, I just want to see them destroyed, because maybe then those poor souls trapped inside the bodies being used can be freed, since they probably weren't before, with Hishigata likely placing the charm and having no way to free the spirits anyway." Mikoto grunts, before gritting her teeth, fingers curled, tiny sparks all around her.

"Surely the effort he's putting forth must mean something right? It has to be a good dream, right?" Index almost sounds hopeful, because honestly she can not comprehend why he would do all this for a dream that is small and easily accomplished in other ways, but if it's a big dream, one that is unobtainable - she desperately hopes the dream is not to become level 6 - then there was no point in them even trying, because it's stupid, even with all the death and blood, being level 6 will do nothing for them.

"That's how they fuckin switched you? So damn complicated, those coffins are, but it makes sense given they're boosted to level 5, they're pseudo souls and they've also just got an upgrade." Yoshikawa peers closely at the machines, wondering just how long it took to make them, all things considered, especially in order for the machine to work with an Esper, much less a dead one with a fake soul. 

"And that's not all." The Sister lets out a grunt. Taotie swings its head around, locking onto something. "Qiong Qi, identified." Its camera flashes purple, the coffin and the Sister staring each other down, before it's gone, some small piece of metal falling in its place. The Sister raises her arms to block the wind that was kicked up, before staring in horror at where the machine had previously been. A small bit of dust has been kicked up from it being moved. "By sharing vision with Taotie, the impossible becomes reality. Combine my coffin's ability boosting power, the Si-Xong talisman's I-" The Sister starts to glance around, wary and trying to find a way to escape, since she will have to get out of here, though she's mostly just trying to make sure she does not get hurt and add more guilt to Accelerator's already large pile. "-stole from Esther and-" She sees something, stops to stare at whatever it is, her entire focus on it. "-top it off with the formula-" A doorway, the entire thing dark, with no lights whatsoever. "-and I've made Qiong Qi and Taotie invincible."

"Yes, get the hell out of there. It's nice that he's explaining it to her, but it doesn't do her any good since she can not do anything to stop them." Yomikawa says, hoping the girl can find her way out of wherever the fuck that asshole had left her.

"To be able to teleport the fuckin coffins as well?! Shit, the amount of coding and other fuckin bullshit he had to have put in them, goddamn... He's been preparing this for a long damn time." Yoshikawa stares, wondering what might possibly be motivating him, since his sister is already dead and he has to know that somewhere inside himself.

"I'm so glad she's wary, if she got hurt while Accelerator was there, could've helped if he pushed himself harder or whatever shit he tried to tell himself, his guilt would only have grown and he'd have made his damn sentence longer, the fuckin idiot." Touma mutters, gently rubbing the albino's side, hoping to give him some comfort in the darkness of his mind.

"Those things are way too strong. Is he going to be able to beat them now?" Mikoto stares in horror, because she really doesn't want to see him get hurt, much less because he was trying to save her Sister in a misguided attempt for atonement or redemption, he already has their forgiveness, it's himself he must forgive now.

Accelerator stares, wondering if the Sister gets out, but he's quickly dragged back down into his thoughts, they're so dark. If he reaches out, can he truly be forgiven? Can he really remove some of the burden and relax with them? But, what if the burden becomes too much for them? What if he really doesn't deserve forgiveness? Can he ever be washed clean? Does he deserve any of this? But, it's not like he can just ignore them either, because they might step into the darkness in order to get him back. He's not certain what to do. 

He's sitting at a computer, the screen lighting him up in red, clearly being able to achieve his goal almost to completion has driven the man further into instability. "Oh, how the 1st Ranked is going to die." He sounds gleeful, excited, downright happy, a large grin on his face, as he speaks these words. The Sister starts moving, running through the doorway she had spotted, coming into a hall, with several different ways to choose from. "The body inside Taotie possesses just a humble transportation ability-" She's clearly lost and for good reason, but she keeps moving, running as fast as she can, desperately trying to escape from here in order to help in any way she can. "-allowing her to trade places with her favorite-" There are stairs in front of her, a light shining far more brightly that anything else in the area just above it. "-stuffed animal. And now, look at the kind of power it's become." She's sweating, her legs are probably hurting, she must be sore after everything. "Hmmm. Hey, are you listening?" He sounds angry, a bit insulted even, that she might not be.

"Oh my god. She's escaping, but the Esper really had a transportation power, something like this? To become this powerful, how interesting. It's sad he's twisted it this way, but for it to be this strong, how lovely." Heaven muses, wonders if they might be able to figure out what he had done and possibly apply it to living Espers as well, for cases of emergencies or such.

"He is way too happy to have you die and that bothers me. This guy's entire existence kind of bothers me, to be honest. The way he acts, the changes without much trigger, the jumps in emotion, in logic, in everything, it all points to him not even being close to sane, and his very being rubs me the wrong way. How does he end up?" At the silence Touma turns to look at the two most likely to know, only to blink as they give him shrugs. "Shit, you can't tell me? At least that means we'll get to see it."

"Yes, insult him more, Sister mine! Don't listen to his evil words, because he's pretty much just spouting useless things in the hopes of sounding smart. Come on, you can get out, I know you can!" Mikoto cheers her Sister on, none of them talking about the small sparks of electricity that are traveling along her hair, clearly she's just as angry as they are, but expressing it differently.

"I'm not going to lie, his confidence does make me wonder if Accelerator can really win, simply because he is a bit too confident." Index says with a wince, because someone has to say it and none of the others want to think about it, not that she really wants to either. 

Hirumi is in a coffin, the metal almost encasing her, red data flowing through the cords connected to her. She has her eyes closed, is completely defenseless, nothing but her brother there to protect her. "Hmm... Everything is nearly complete." He's standing by a lever, staring at his sister, as the data stops flowing. "When you awaken, you'll be a level 6." She must not have been unconscious. "I'm grateful for everything you've done for me brother." He turns to give her his attention, the screens still highlighting him in red. "It wasn't just for you. This was about both of us." He sounds reassuring, like he's telling her she'll get out of there alive. She's smiling a bit and looks happy. "Right, no one else matters." She opens her eyes - to perhaps get a last look at her brother? - and stares straight ahead. He's typing away, clearly setting everything up. "Once this is over, I'm thinking we should pay a visit to your gym." He's typing fast, keys flashing as he hits them. "I'll tag along." The letters flow across a window open on his screen, clearly this is more like hacking than previously thought.

"...What a horrible dream. And all this is likely going to be for nothing, not with her body possessed by another's soul." Yoshikawa sighs heavily.

"I almost want to tell him so he knows what's coming, but there would be no fun in that. Besides, having to face the truth probably hurt him a lot." Yomikawa mutters with a resigned air.

"Misaka just wants everyone to stop trying to reach level 6. Espers are still humans, level 6 will be reached the same way as everything else, through time, effort, and a natural evolution. Forcing it will only make things worse, comments Misaka Misaka, recalling all the books she read about evolution and forced changes, glad their knowledge is well applied." Last Order speaks a truth they all have a pretty good idea of at this point, though there will still undoubtedly be people who try. 

She's no longer smiling, she does not look happy, she looks almost blank. "What's the matter? Don't you want to go?" He's probing for an answer, making sure she really is ok, because he can not afford to mess this part up, so he can't look away. She gives a soft grunt, looking surprised almost. "Of course." The way she tilts her head a bit to the right, her smile, even the way she speaks, it all sounds fake, wrong, and the shadow created by her hair, covering her eyes does not help. "If you're there." She's still in the coffin, data flowing, all connected to the computers around the room. He turns away from the one he's working at. "Ok. Ready to start?" She gives him a nod, letting out a determined sound. He presses a single key, and glass doors start to close, preparing to seal her inside. She's grinning almost maliciously, with her mouth not quite right and a certain aura of darkness radiating off her. He's almost desperately happy, watching as everything they wanted comes true.

"I really hate that soul. It's a disgusting, disturbing, completely ruined soul that deserves to disappear." Touma deadpans, because there is nothing to redeem within the pseudo soul.

"The way she's acting, it's all so gross, so wrong, just makes me want to shudder." Yomikawa can feel the hairs on the back of her neck raising as the soul shows its true nature, so close to achieving its goal it's not trying too hard to hide it.

"If only he had been able to look..." Heaven shakes his head, because the brother would've known something was wrong if he had been able to glimpse that face, but he didn't want to mess anything up.

"Honestly, I'm not certain either of them have any ways of helping them redeem their souls, not at this point." Index says in certain, because she has a pretty good judge, though she's been wrong as well. 

The doors completely close, leaving only her vague outline to be seen. A window on the computers, reading 'Sisters Final Situation Install' with the bar below completely empty. Qiong Qi is racing towards Accelerator, coming to a rest just in front of him, wings spread out and still missing a leg. He grins, staring up at it in amusement. He lets out a grunt and turns to face Taotie, noting where both of them are. "You listening, trash lord?" The darkness is contained to his eyes and voice. "I'm gonna destroy these two rust buckets real quick then head your way, I figure when I finish you should've had long enough for your life to flash before your eyes." He's narrowed his eyes a bit, making him look angry, though it's extremely clear he's promising to end Hishigata's life. "Hmm. I can't have you coming here any time soon. Not when the second round is just beginning." He's completely calm, clearly having Hirumi in a safe place and the install started, he feels no need to despair or wait. Accelerator looks far too amused, grinning as he answers, his eyes reflecting amusement, darkness and a level headedness most people would kill for. "Really? Who do you think you're talking to?"

"Why must you rile people up? There are much better ways to keep their attention than this!!" Mikoto almost wails, downright exasperated with the amount of burning he's done to so many people, and he's not yet repeated himself, not even close, much less done a borrowed one. Where does he come up with these?

"My child, why? We want you safe, and you're over here riling up machines that might have a chance of killing you just because you want them to come to you in the hopes the battle will end quickly." Yomikawa stares blankly at the screen, wondering why this is her life.

"I can't even say I'm surprised. Though, I really liked the casual threat to Hishigata that was completely ignored. He really is getting overconfident." Touma sighs, letting his weary old soul stare out for a moment, before reining it back in.

"I just want to know where he gets all these burns, and roasts! The sass as well, he barely pauses before saying any of it. Where does he get them?" Index flails a bit as she asks, confused and hoping for an answer. 

"Ok-" The albino tips his head down, seeing no reason to have to continue looking up at the damn machine when it's the response he's listening for. "-let's begin." Accelerator grunts, turning to face Qiong Qi with a glare. It flashes away, rocks falling in its place, and reappears behind him, taking the place of a soccer goal and prepared to strike. He lets out a grunt as it appears behind him, and then it lets out a supersonic like sound, the shockwave destroying the ground under the teen, who lets it throw him and then launches himself backwards, landing in a crouch on a rooftop. Qiong Qi is level with him almost immediately, flying closer. "Surprised, hmm? That's the formula at work." Accelerator looks like he's completely calm, eyes focused and locked onto his goal at the moment, amused. "A boosted version of Replace, huh?" "Hmm. Correct!" He sounds vicious as he bites the answer out. The Sister has gotten out, emerging into sunlight and a broken building, stopping to look at a nearby hole that used to be a wall. Qiong Qi has it's back to her, before it takes off as a dust cloud appears on a nearby roof.

"She escaped from there, good." Mikoto breathes a sigh of relief, though her focus is completely on the screen, refusing to look away from the battle.

"The way you manage to figure out what the enemy is doing in the middle of battle is so useful. Must be interesting to fight an enemy like that. I just dare them to actually hurt them though. I fuckin dare them." Touma gives a grin, but it's not very nice, the corners a bit too sharp, he is more than willing to fight for the albino under his arm.

"This battle isn't going to be as easy." Heaven says as he watches.

Yomikawa and Yoshikawa just stare at the screen, the latter resting a hand on his chest and the former resting her head on his, trapping him more firmly in place. Last Order scoots back a bit as well, making sure she can tell he's alive, wrapping herself in his presence and nudging his existence in the Misaka network, relaxing a bit when he responds with a mental hug. 

It moves sideways, the ground breaking and scattering dirt everywhere, leaving a trail of dust. "I see. That's how my memories enhanced Taotie and Qiong Qi. Says Misaka, bewildered." Accelerator is tossed aside by air currents after Qiong Qi hits the building next to him, only for it to replace the little bit of debris behind him, raising up a clawed arm and bringing it down, hitting the teen who lets out a grunt of pain, slamming into the ground and making a trench as he slides along, though he manages to remain on his ass, not letting any of his upper body take the hit. He lets out an annoyed - and partially pain filled - grunt, his arms lifted from where he had prepared to block any following moves. The Sister watches from nearby, looking worried. "But, without a weapon of her own, she can only grit her teeth-" She clutches tight to her skirt in frustration. "-and watch in dismay." Qiong Qi lands, Accelerator having risen into a crouch, the machine barely even looking at him.

"Holy shit, it got a hit on you?!? Those damn memories gave them quite a big advantage against you. Damn. Are you hurt?" Yomikawa gapes at the screen before addressing the albino, because it's hard to tell when he's hurt and when he's not because he barely reacts. Blood is the only indicator for the most part, simply because he can't hide it.

"You need someone to watch your back, someone to help guard you and there's no one there, but you're still willingly protecting the Sisters, keeping them behind you... You're a lot nicer than most people would ever give you credit for." Index gives him a grin, because the man is a nice person, with a clear soul and heart, both good in the very depths, but the way he was raised has covered him in darkness, a lot like a ship in the eye of a storm.

"I really wish I could support you too. My poor Sister, she wants to help so badly, because she knows it's partially her fault, but she can not, not with no power or weapon. There has to be something she can do!" Mikoto groans, staring at her poor Sister, who so desperately wants to help but also is aware enough to know she would simply cause trouble.

"I was fuckin fine. A bit sore and definitely not a great day for my leg afterwards, but I was doing fuckin great and everything. I'm not so damn weak that I can be taken out by some shity ass piece of junk." Accelerator growls, choosing not to comment on Index's words, barely managing to not blush, while he silently reaches out, hand landing on Mikoto's hand, calming her down.

It lets out another supersonic attack, the ground shattering and breaking in the teen's direction, the albino jumping back in order to dodge, dust rising up as well. He lets out a cut off grunt, landing on the roof again, only for dirt to rise, the attack having hit the building exactly where he landed. The Sister stares in horror and worry, almost leaning out of the hole in order to see what's going on, a worried noise escaping her. Footsteps and panting, Esther and Houtou just barely glimpsed, before the Sister turns in surprise to look behind her, before her legs give out from under her. She hits the ground, Esther and Houtou looking on from by the doorway. Both are determined to do what they set out for themselves. They stare in surprise and concern. "How did you get away?" The Sister stares in response, clearly uncertain of what the girl means exactly. Dust kicks up further away, a loud sound, almost akin to a small explosion ringing out.

"Did they hit you again!? I want to hit back, get some deserved fuckin payback, they would deserve it after sending a machine that could absolutely kill you after you." Yoshikawa growls, because that is again her child being threatened, hurt, possibly even killed if they get a lucky hit in.

"Good, my Sister is safe, but they didn't get there in time, just as I thought might fuckin happen. They didn't even get anywhere near close to on time. Shit, they should've called you or something!" Mikoto tightens his grip, almost cutting the skin of her hand, before a gentle squeeze stops her, letting the warmth sooth her enough to not accidentally hurt herself in her anger.

"What can Esther possibly do now? There's no way she's going to be able to immediately find Hishigata and I imagine at this point the install is pretty much already done. What good will the dagger do?" Index asks, because honestly at this point she's not certain how easy it will be for the knife to pierce the charm, as likely needs to happen.

"Shit, that explosion didn't look good! Accelerator are you ok after this? Tell me you didn't get hurt more, for the love of all that's fuckin holy!" Touma turns to the albino at his side, blinking at finding serious, deadpan red eyes already staring at him, before a very pointed nudge against his side makes him blush, realizing injury probably did happen, but he at least lived through it, which is honestly for the best, since not having the albino in the city would suck, since he has so few friends.

Esther lets out a grunt, staring in that direction, stepping a bit closer like she plans on running to his aide. "Master!" The Sister is still on the floor, looking up at them, while Houtou is keeping a close eye on everything and Esther is trying to compartmentalize and focus on her part in all this. "Master? Misaka asks, wondering what you mean." Esther locks eyes with the girl. "I mean Accelerator. He's my Master. Where's Hishigata, the one who captured you? I have to defeat him if I'm going to help out my Master." She's determined, nothing will break her from her path this time, nothing at all. Red data flowing through cords, connected to many sections of Hirumi's back and neck, the girl motionless inside the coffin. The red bar from earlier, showing it's almost 3/4ths full, the battle outside keeping Accelerator pretty busy. Hishigata watches it, a smile on his face. "Only 20% left to go." A beeping rings out, the man letting a "huh?" escape him as two more windows pop up, both clearly camera views around the building, all of which start to go out until there are none left. "Damn. What now?" He sounds angry and annoyed, clearly the threat to his and Hirumi's dream is causing him to lose his cool.

"Goddamnit, I never agreed to be your master, stop calling me that! Fucking jesus, at least her mind's finally in the right damn place, but I don't want to be anyone's Master, goddamn...." Accelerator sighs in defeat, slumping back on the futon, he totally didn't do that in order to get loser to Yomikawa and Touma, not at all, he is just so fuckin done with trying to sit straight, honestly he wants to lay down, but probably shouldn't.

"How does she plan on beating him? He may not be physically strong or anything, but he's a smart fellow and there's no reason he doesn't have a back up plan. Also, why are installs so fast? Can't it tell the world needs it to go slower? We can not afford to have her achieve her goal, and the install should be able to tell that!" Index pouts, completely done with electronic devices and such.

"Misaka thinks if that were really the way things worked, it would be horrible! The install and downloads would be instantaneous, because the villains would win, they would have it be finished in an instant, or maybe it would mean the hero's will would slow or even stop the villains install, which means they would get more desperate, and there's so many things that could go wrong for that! Cries Misaka Misaka, the possibilities so huge and wide she can barely even think of them all." Last Order's eyes are spinning, clearly she is overwhelmed just a bit by the information.

"How are they closing the cameras like that? Is the Sister helping them out and overwhelming the cameras? Cause I can understand that, otherwise the cameras are just being fucking destroyed. It's a good plan though, have to give them credit." Yomikawa murmurs, wondering how hard it would be to get an Esper team in Anti-Skill, in order to help them with things like infiltration or such. 

Esther and Houtou enter the room with all the debris, the blonde letting out a gasp, Hundun in their way, with its outer shell closed but the tentacle cords hovering menacingly in the air. She has her teeth grit, clearly her knowledge of the charms gives her more fear than Accelerator when facing the machines. "It's Hundun." One of the cords moves, striking out in a thrust, Houtou sliding in front of Esther and casually shoulder checking it off course, before hitting it with a kick, crushing it between her and the ground. "Danger to Adonai detected. Executing action to eliminate the enemy threat." The poor thing is still clearly blank and almost monotone, staring with no emotion at the target. Hishigata watches from a screen, Houtou in a defensive position in front of Esther. "After all this time apart, you really dare to come back now Esther?" He sounds vaguely annoyed. "That's right, I'm here to keep my promise to Hirumi." Hundun does not move as they speak. She's determined to get her point across, hoping that Hishigata might see reason. "That thing walking around in her skin is actually Taowu, one of the evil spirits of the numbers." Clearly she's hoping this is something he might accept, in order to help him move on.

"She really thinks she can get through to him now, after so much of his goal is done and his dream is so close to being finished? No, the man will ignore her or say she's making things up! He's too far gone, dear. I wish she could know what we do, but I feel she might know better than us, with her having worked with him prior to this." Heaven states, staring heavily at the screen, because if it were really that easier, none of this would've happened.

"For it to be Taowu who is in control, that seems like a bad thing. Something about that one feels different then the other charms, it acts weird in comparison. And Esther has a healthy fear of the coffins in comparison to Accelerator, who's simply looking at them like they are a nuisance." Yoshikawa frowns a bit wondering what on earth the girl could know about the spirits that would scare her so badly, or maybe it's more because it's a power she uses and thus understands far better than Accelerator that has her scared.

"Dude, that Houtou is fast and strong as shit, even without going past her limits and risking her body. She's so casual about it too, like it's completely normal. It's awful to realize that girl doesn't have much emotion right now, is just trying her hardest to follow the orders that must be imprinted in the charm or something, because protecting Adonai has been something she's done since first waking up, without any previous orders." Touma stares, a tad bit curious to how the charms work simply because they are so complicated looking, as well as if the ink and paper matter or if a pen and school paper would work as well, because that could be a very dangerous power indeed.

"I just want to know, why the hell must madmen always target the tiny ones? The innocent ones who are just trying to live their lives and have done nothing but exist?" Yomikawa groans, tightening her grip around the kids, not bothering to hide a tired grin when red eyes as well as black look at her, two different sets of brown eyes peering at her from around people or from below since they are short.

No one answers, because they all already know the answer, there's no need to state it out loud, after all. 

"Instead of worrying about what you can't control, sit back and enjoy the fruits-" His eyes are hidden in shadows, from the darkness inside him that rejects the reality of Hirumi truly being gone, as well as his hair. "-of our labor." Esther grits her teeth in response to that, glaring at the coffin in front of her as if it were the man himself. "Hundun, if you'd be so kind." He's clearly unstable again, his eyes wide and wild, though it's nowhere near as bad as earlier. Houtou rises, as multiple tentacles, all bearing that arrowhead rise into the air, bracing to attack. Qiong Qi and Accelerator racing at each other, the albino jumping up as its wing starts to tear into a building. He's letting his darkness out a bit more as he gets bored, looking over his shoulder at it. "Hey third string, didn't even scratch me!" He sounds like a bit of his darkness personified, in the way only people intimate with their dark half could ever attempt to hope. Qiong Qi races up after him, Taotie following with its head. It 'blinks' twice. Accelerator lands on the ground, in a crouch, a window falling and shattering several feet away from him, which quickly turns into a bus.

"Why do you use third string as an insult? Could that end be considered an insult? And where on Earth did you get it from?!?" Mikoto asks him, honestly confused because can that be considered an insult or is it just something he heard and manages to make sound like an insult?

"I'm pretty sure it's a baseball term. 1st string are those who play in the games, 2nd string are the ones who are the backup team, where the players are switched out from if a 1st string can't play, and 3rd string are the ones who made it, but need a lot more practice, who never actually get to see a game, can only watch as people that are putting in more effort, get to play. So, pretty sure it's an insult." Index can recall watching a baseball anime once, it was pretty good, and kept everything simple enough she could understand, so she watched all of it.

"You really do get way too much fun out of riling up the enemy, don't you? You taunt every enemy like this and it's kind of concerning how well you manage to get under their skin, you know that, right?" Yoshikawa asks, because the enemy this time are machines, powered by pseudo souls placed in corpses, but he still seems to have made them angry somehow, despite all of that. It would be considered a talent, if it weren't something that could potentially get him killed.

"Holy shit, they literally threw a bus at you. It's trying everything possible to kill you, going through every motion and action it thinks might get the drop on you. That's extremely horrifying and also satisfying at the same time." Seeing the confused and slightly hurt looks, Touma hurries to explain. 'It's horrifying because he used such a wide range of attacks without his limit, as well as he was killing them and they're attacking him to kill him, but it means he was really giving his all to kill the Sisters, for all he complained about it and never seemed to take it seriously. He was really trying his hardest, giving his all even for them, despite knowing they were lower levels. He respected the Sisters, even as he was killing them." 

He stares at it surprised and a bit scared, he can only use so much of his power and he's already having a bit of a hard time. "So that's what they were up to?" The bus hits, dirt and ground flying through the air, only to reveal he had jumped up, avoiding it completely. A truck is above him, and he reaches out, touching it with his hand, sending power into it and causing it to explode, Qiong Qi bursting from the smoke and fire, arm raised, only for Accelerator to land a hit, the backlash tearing the ground and pushing Qiong Qi back. It's quickly replaced by rubble. He's high in the air, observing everything, the destroyed ground, the dust and dirt in the air, everything. He's clearly trying to think of something, even as he fights. He's relaxed and in his zone, fighting something he's been doing for ages. "I need to smash the junk pile that's popping objects in and out." He starts to fall, clearly he has changed strategy. A pile of rocks on the ground vanishes, Qiong Qi appearing in their place. Accelerator lands in front of it, and then grins, which quickly turns to laughter.

"What the hell is your plan, because landing on the ground does not really appear to be a plan that is helpful in taking out Taotie!" Yomikawa exclaims, staring at him in shock, though she also can help the goosebumps that appear on her skin, she really hates that damn laugh of his, but she can see why it's so effective, the sound is just... wrong, maniacal and clashing, sounding like it's trying to tear itself apart.

"So you have a plan, but what is it? Is there something we missed from your bird's eye view? I saw nothing totally important, but there has to be something or else you won't be risking it like this. What could you possibly be doing?" Mikoto leans forward, curious and waiting, already trying to puzzle out what his options might be, because she didn't immediately see anything. She can't help her shudder at the sound of his laughter, there's just something so wrong about it, because for a sound coming from a person to sound like it's trying to tear itself apart, it says a lot about the inner conflict the person is facing themselves.

"Hmm... They're extremely strong and powerful, as well as working together, which is hindering you a lot, so targeting Taotie is smart, but what are you thinking? Also, what the hell have we told you about that laugh? It's not allowed, and if you keep using it, we're going to find a way to get a real laugh out of you, even if it means we have to resort to extreme measures." The glint in Touma's eye is nothing but pure evil, mischief and threat wrapped together, though the noir notices the way the albino will not meet his eye, clearly nervous about them figuring something out. Interesting. 

He tips his head back, his eyes hidden by darkness, as a wind kicks up, forming into a tornado around him, Qiong Qi right there in it, his laughter echoing around, the broken sound almost amplified by the wind. The Sister has herself braced on the wall, clearly she's scared, but whether it's for him or of him, there's no way to tell. The worry however is definitely for him. He keeps laughing, the sound starting to peter into genuine laughter instead of broken emotions clattering against each other, the tornado big and almost black in color, Taotie still resting on the roof nearby. It 'blinks' twice again, before it shows that the machine has switched to heat vision or perhaps was always using it. He's standing in the center, his arms bent at the elbow, stretched to his sides. He's clearly enjoying himself as well as the challenge, the wind throwing his hair about and messing with his clothes. "Not yet. Still too soon." He laughs some more as sparks start coming off the tornado. He's grinning widely, his darkness and him practically one at this moment, with it leaking onto his face, into his stance and into the air around him, as well as from his eyes, which are leveled in a dark glare at the coffin in front of him.

"I can see why some people might be afraid of you after meeting you, but I also know you are a complete dork who uses your money to buy food for helpless people, so I can't say I fear you. That poor Sister, she's trying her hardest to not get in the way, but she's still worrying about you as well, they're just so cute!" Index grins, finding the way the Sisters interact with him to be absolutely adorable, after all, they're taking care of him in their own way, defending him mentally, as well as emotionally from attacks in those areas, as well as sometimes physically, she can recall sometimes seeing Sisters step between Accelerator and people who looked like they might mess with him, has a few of those moments on video.

"What are you trying to do with that tornado? The wind is strong, but there's not much you can do to block Taotie's sight if it's using heat vision, though that explains how it's been tracking you through buildings and shit. There's nothing for you to create fire with either, so what the hell is causing those sparks?" Yoshikawa leans forward, trying to figure out exactly what it is he's doing in that moment, wondering if he's using this tactic due to being limited in time or for another reason.

"Honestly, the level at which he thinks is so complex, I'm kind of sad he will never be at 100 completely again, but watching him have to use 50% of his power and get creative with it because he has a limit for how long he can use it, that has always excited me, especially since the Sisters like to praise him since they can all see memories as they come in. He's a smart kid, if only the dark side had not gotten to him first." Heaven watches, waiting to be amazed by whatever the teen has decided to do, because his creativity is limitless, new ideas coming from simple items.

"There was a real laugh in there, but the broken one came back pretty quickly. What the hell are you waiting for?! There's no way... are you really trying to...?" Touma stares in disbelief having a vague idea of what the albino might be trying to do, but surely there's not any chance of that happening, right?

"Misaka remembers this, but she wants to see it for herself, it looked so pretty. Exclaims Misaka Misaka, staring tentatively without giving anything away, because she does not want to be silenced." Last Order perks up as well, leaning closer, her eyes sparkling, looking delighted. 

Accelerator has shifted, placing himself sideways, an arm mostly tucked behind him, the wind only adding to his badass and scary look. "Now it's time to bust you open." The sparks become more frequent, until they're practically lines along the tornado. The Sister stares in awe, a bright light not unlike the sun starting to shine on her. "Unbelievable..." The tornado is no longer just wind, but is rather a fire tornado. "He's taking the friction of the sand colliding and releasing the heat all at once to ignite the debris." The fire pillar is tall, huge, wide, clearly able to be seen by most of the city. "It's like a whirlwind of fire, says Misaka mumbling to herself." Taotie is caught inside it as well. "The objective is Taotie's sight. By destroying the camera, he can shut down their enhanced Replace." An Error message pops up in Taotie's camera, as the ground and air, everything around Accelerator gets hot enough it can barely differentiate between anything, before it goes completely white. "Says Misaka, again mumbling to herself." The camera clicks out. The fire continues to go strong for a few more moments, before bursting from the inside.

"Hell yeah! You did it, but how are you going to take them out?" Yomikawa ponders, staring because the kid has a lot of different ways to take the machines out and he is indeed an extremely creative individual. (She has proof, several pictures as well as pieces of paper folded into her wallet of each of them, drawn as lifelike as possible, in situations she knows they'll end up in eventually.)

"You really are incredibly smart, aren't you? And this is only you at 50% power? You're so strong too, I can't believe you." Touma catches Accelerator in a headlock, ruffling his hair aggressively, ignoring the flailing and attempts to push him away, since his ability can not be activated. Last Order laughs at him, Mikoto giggling, while Index is muffling her laughter a bit. Yomikawa grins widely, while Yoshikawa watches in fondness, clearly they had hoped by putting the two closer something would eventually come along. Heaven watches, interested as both a doctor and a friend, since he knows the both have trust issues, but they're managing to get along well.

"To think the Sister would be able to actually figure out what you're doing. Is that because she's smart, because she's read so much or is it because they're literally connected to you through the Network?" Mikoto asks, tilting her head in curiosity.

"I know for a damn fact, it's a bit of all three of those. They're your Sisters and your not the 3rd because your stupid, now are you? They do indeed read a fuck ton of books, Last Order does too, and they're connected to me through the Network, so of course those assholes would know what I am doing if they peek in." Accelerator grunts, finally breaking free from the hold, not even bothering to fix his hair, because there's no way for him to get it to settle, besides he really just doesn't care. Especially not with his leg starting to ache again. 

There's fire all along the ground, Taotie shifting itself side to side as it tries to locate the threat. "Now that your camera's destroyed, you can't see anything." He comes in from above, landing with a thud, the entire chunk of roof caving in from the blow, while launching himself away, casually landing in a crouch on another rooftop nearby. He looks over his shoulder, eyes small and clearly angry. "The only question is how to finish off this remaining one." Qiong Qi glides closer from his side, and then something catches his attention, a small noise leaving him as he looks back at a partially built building, poles still uncovered. He grins, rising and spinning to face the way he's looking at the same time, a wicked grin on his face. He launches off, Qiong Qi following, wrecking through the pipes without hesitation, Accelerator moving through with ease and landing in a kneel on top of a pile of them. He looks over his shoulder again, his face similar to an angry predator's, that gleam and look they gain after being slighted and then deciding to stop holding back. "Got to say that was terrific." He sounds almost like he means it, except his voice is rough and almost emotionless, for how much he is angry. He stands. "You've given me plenty-" Qiong Qi lands, hovering a few feet off the ground, only a little bit away from him. "-to work with."

"Oh my god, are they finally going to be taken down? Please, I swear if I have to watch you be hurt more, I might actually cry, because this is just ridiculous. You don't deserve this." Touma does indeed look close to tears, though he's smiling widely because Taotie is definitely out for the moment, but it may unbury itself yet.

"For the love of god, what is your plan now? Those poles aren't exactly all that sharp, so there's only so much you're going to be able to do with it." Yomikawa stares, but she thinks she knows because she has seen the damage he can do when he really sets his mind to it and though they might not be the sharpest, he can certainly still launch them and can definitely still impale something with enough strength.

"The predatory ease you gain, the way you move and look and act, it's almost too fitting which is extremely disturbing, no one should look like they're supposed to be a predator. Misaka wishes she could do that, but she's pretty sure you would hit her for even trying. Pouts Misaka Misaka, wanting to learn something from her dad that she might actually be allowed to use at some point in her life." Last Order is indeed pouting, her arms crossed over her chest and Accelerator rolls his eyes, using his right arm to tug her back, wrapping it around her and keeping her close, grinning as she relaxes and melts into him. 

The coffin dives for him and he casually touches some of the poles with his shoe. They rise up around him. He looks maniacal, almost, grin showing off the sharp teeth he has, eyes more focused as he takes this thing down. "Care for heap of junk shish kebab?!" He raises his voice on the last two words, launching the poles through the air like spears. Qiong Qi remains unmoving, all of the poles being blocked by its psychokinesis, until some get through, hitting and sticking into the joints. Qiong Qi reels back, poles sticking from its elbows, its shoulders, its hips and legs and every joint that could be attacked. It collapses to the ground with a thud, the camera dying out, poles covering it. Accelerator lands in a crouch, on some nearby rock debris. He looks satisfied, staring darkly at the machine that had caused him so much trouble.

"Fuck yeah!" Mikoto almost jumps up in her excitement, so damn glad to watch that coffin be finished off, because it was causing all kinds of trouble and even worse than that, it had her Sister's memories, things that it has no right having.

"Whoo! Now go take care of the other problem and you're all set! Better hurry too, the install was pretty far along last we saw it." Touma grins, because watching it go down was satisfying, but having to watch them fail to stop the install, that might hurt him, because they're trying so damn hard, pushing themselves to limits they probably didn't want to test.

"You really took care of them, didn't you? At least they should be easy to destroy and get rid of." Yomikawa mutters, since it's not always easy to get rid of the evidence of one of the city's experiments, not that Anti-Skill is covering for them, they catalog all the evidence and piece together what they can for each one in the hopes of shutting it down, but they also refuse to let the public know if they don't already know. 

He glances back, his focus shifting from the finished goal to another one immediately, a satisfied grunt escaping him as he turns. Taotie's still working, a gun waving wildly around, trying to locate him, from where it's been buried in rubble. It stops, the frantic beeping gone, the large barrel aimed, and then he steps on it, clearly proving he's won as well as because he has to take his frustration out on something at this point. "Pissants like you ought to know when to call it quits." The way he looks at Taotie, is almost exactly how a predator would look at prey it knows is helpless, weak and trapped, satisfied and amused, though he also looks angry, clearly the time limit is pressuring him. "Still I got to respect that you never stop struggling. Right to the very end." He lets the darkness seep into the last sentence, as he uses his power, launching it further into the ground. Dust and a bit of debris launches from the hole they're in. There's dust in the air everywhere, blocking sight, and panting, a shape moving through it, revealed to be the Sister, her sight set on something.

"She's really moving fast, onto a battlefield that might not be over yet, because she's worried. Got to appreciate her guts and determination, because she knows exactly what Accelerator might do to her for not listening but her worry since she couldn't see most of the fight has spurred her to risk it." Heaven nods his head, glad the teen has managed to find good people to surround himself with, to help guide him out of the darkness.

"You offer your respect to so few people, that honestly it's less the people and more their determination or will that you're respecting, not so much them. It took me forever to realize that, but the fondness I felt for you once I did... there's no words for it." Yoshikawa muses, giving him a small grin, because she can still remember watching a battle with a Sister, can recall the way he's said he respected her refusal to back down, and killed her quickly. She can remember the exact moment her chest had been filled with warmth for the broken boy in front of her, choosing to respect a person's way of life, even if he was killing them.

"So that's the end of the coffins, finally? Because Misaka did not like them, the souls are trapped until the charms are broken, right? Asks Misaka Misaka, unable to imagine what it must feel like, trapped in your own body, unable to move on but also unable to control your body, your very being violated by someone trying to do something." Last Order is glaring at the coffins, because the people inside are still people, she can't imagine what they're suffering through at this moment, stuck inside their bodies with no control over anything. 

She's moving quickly, clearly worried and concerned, only to stop as she comes across Accelerator, who is standing on the broken Taotie's neck, smoke rising from it and debris all around them. He's got his right hand on his hip, staring down at the Sister with a look that asks 'why are you still here?' and he is completely unharmed. Clapping starts to ring out, Accelerator turning his head to find where the noise is coming from with a tired, completely done, "Hmm?" And the Sister letting out a sharp gasp of surprise, blinking a few times. There's a speaker, which is where the noise is coming from, Accelerator's shadow falling over it. He's glaring down at it darkly, an almost vicious aura around him as he does so, more than ready to find and kill this asshole. The frown on his face is sharp, almost looking like it was carved onto him. "I expected no less from the 1st ranked. Taking out Taotie and Qiong Qi-" The view starts to pan down, showing off how uninjured he is, as well as completely clean. "-even with the formula installed was a piece of cake for you. So much for their new abilities." His hand is still on his hip, the sass palpable from it. "I was hoping they'd prove more entertaining, but don't think I'm disappointed. Those two afforded me the perfect distraction. See, while you were chasing them around, they bought me enough time to -" Accelerator starts moving closer, clearly the sound of this fucktards voice has finally forced him to his limit.

"He has some serious balls to clap at you like that, but the only reason he's doing it is because he's so far away from you and because the install must be pretty much done by now, so you won't make it in time. Shit, what the hell is going to happen?" Yoshikawa is trying to figure out what it might do, but there's just so many possibilities and ways that that kind of information can be used.

"Damn, those coffins kept you too busy. What the hell kind of shit was he planning while you were busy? I doubt he was being idle and waiting patiently, he must have back up plans besides distance, so what on Earth could he be doing behind the scenes?" Mikoto growls, because the man is using her Sisters, treating them like they're nothing and it's not going to sit well with her, much less the albino.

"I want to know what Esther and them are doing, because surely only one of them is required in order to beat Hundun, especially since the blonde has no way of fighting it, she'd need access to the coffin inside in order to actually be of help." Heaven comments, because surely the blonde can stop the install and get rid of Taowu before anything comes to fruition.

"Damn fuckin bastard. Just the sound of his voice bothers the hell out of me, made me want to rip my eardrums out just so I wouldn't have to hear it anymore, though crushing his fuckin throat was also an option as well." Accelerator grumbles.

"-make my Hirumi perfect." He steps on it, then through it, cutting off anything else the asshole might've said. He turns, completely turning his back to the thing, clicking his tongue in annoyance and then launching off, hurrying as fast as he can in the hopes of getting there in time. The computer screen, the window still pulled up, the bar almost completely full. "No point rushing, you're too late. The count down's already begun." Accelerator lands in a kneel, among the destroyed debris and ground of the building, doors behind him, before launching again. "Just who exactly do you think you're talking to?" Debris is rising behind him; he's moving so quickly. "Doesn't matter what shortcuts you take with your powers, you won't make it in time." That likely hits a sore spot, the fact that the albino did not manage to change in time to not kill 10,000 of the Sisters, to get the virus out of Last Order without issues, with a lot of things involving the Sisters. Houtou kicking Hundun, the machine collapsing and lifting dust off the ground.

"He's really trying to hurt you, isn't he? Why do villains have to fight like this?" Touma asks tiredly, because he can recall several of them hitting sore and soft spots for him as well, trying to get him to falter or stop what he was doing. Accelerator had not done that, he had been a sounding board, had helped the teen figure out problems of his own while helping the albino at the same time, which he is grateful for.

"Hot fuckin damn, he's really trying to piss you off, isn't he? Though, that install is pretty far along, I'm not sure you can get there in time, honestly." Mikoto grits her teeth, annoyed that the man is going to succeed in what he's doing, since there's no one else to stop him at the moment. The albino is too far and Hundun is blocking the other two's path, with no openings available at the moment.

"There has to be something he's aiming for, by attacking Accelerator in that way, but what?" Yomikawa stares, trying her hardest to figure it out, because she feels like there might be something there, a hint of clue maybe, perhaps just another glimpse at the stupid kid's trauma, but it would be useful, so she continues, puzzling it out, using everything she knows.

"That pseudo soul within the girl is extremely strong and seeing her beat a coffin is just proof of that. I wonder if Esther has passed yet?" Yoshikawa mutters, because the blonde is smart and most likely wouldn't stick around unnecessarily. 

She barely looks tired, her form reflected on the camera of the coffin. "Not bad at all." He sounds intrigued, standing in front of a computer, the room full of the red screen light all over, except for the clear doors of the coffin. "But you won't make it in time either." Esther is crouched behind a large pipe, clearly making sure she's not spotted. He laughs a tad crazily. Her knife is out, the glow bright, but not enough so to be noticed. 'As head of the Rosenthall family, I can't allow-' She's clearly put aside any emotions she might've once had for the man, as a person, a calm glare on her face as she observes everything. '- him to get away with this anymore.' She lifts the knife higher. 'I need to stab Taowu-" The tip of the knife is shown, the blade sharp and easy to use. '-by using Emperor Shin's blade, I'll be able to separate the pseudo soul from Hirumi's body.' The light glints off the blade, the red glean matching the red glow of the markings. ' That's not the real Hirumi.' The outline of the girl in the coffin, the glass doors blocking her from view. ' She's no longer in this world.' Esther sounds pained to admit that, but she has and accepted it as well. She gasps as Hishigata starts talking out loud again."98%." She shifts, her knee hitting an empty can of black coffee, no sugar, a gasp escaping her as it rolls away, clearly she knows she might've given herself away. She appears to be maybe going to grab it, but changes her mind. 'Hirumi!' She gets up to start her attack, rounding the corner. "99%!" He sounds excited.

"Yes, go and get that girl! Beat her so nothing happens, for the love of god, please! Also, super proud of her, she's gotten so far, accepting that Hirumi is no more and that only Taowu remains, she's gotten stronger." Mikoto cheers, squirming in place, hoping Esther can get through and actually finish off the pseudo soul.

"So that's what this bitch was up to. Glad she had a damn plan and is more than fuckin ready to go through with it, but there's a question she hasn't answered just quite yet that might stop her yet." Seeing the curious looks he's getting the albino sighs. 'Hishi-fucking-gata is right there. You really think that bastard would let her end their dream when it's almost done? That bastard might choose to step in the way, block her in any way possible. How's the bitch going to react if she hurts him instead of the girl?" Accelerator sighs, he has a feeling this is not going to be easy, after all, he knows she did not succeed, which means something happened and the scientist was injured when he reached them, so most likely Esther stabs him.

"Misaka thinks Esther is not going to make it, because something seems wrong. Misaka is extremely bothered by how open the room is, with the red lights and the coffin in the middle, she has a bad feeling. Calmly explains Misaka Misaka, recalling the numerous books with similar settings, where the protagonist was killed or severely injured, not making it on time." Last Order looks uneasy as well, a frown on her face and her hands fidgeting with the bottom of her dress.

"Wait, no there's no way he gets there before her, right? I mean she is shorter and a bit farther away than him, but she's got a head start. Surely not...?" Yomikawa breathes, refusing to think she might fail, but she already knows the girl does, after all that thing wouldn't have existed if she had succeeded. Heaven just stares, a bad feeling in his gut, he knows this won't go the way they want.

"I think the poor girl is going to falter again, she has not managed to maintain her will yet." Index murmurs, staring at the girl. 

She pants as she races towards the coffin, Hishigata letting out a gasp and jerking his head towards her direction. She races forward, letting out a cry as she braces to stab the charm, Hishigata following after her. "I won't let you!" She's getting closer, but he reaches out, managing to loop an arm around her neck and grab her wrist, stopping her from stabbing Hirumi by spinning them, and then he hits the doors, the glass shattering, as she stabs him. Her eyes are closed, and she opens them, staring at the knife she's buried in his gut, blood already staining his clothes. He giggles, the blood leaking from the corners of his mouth and his eyes, reacting to the pain, making it look like he's completely lost his mind. "Look what you did. You murderer." The bar is full, the installation done. Esther stares in horror, stepping back and pulling the knife free, blood glistening on it's blade, she's almost shaking she's so horrified of what she's done. She lifts her gaze to him. He's hunched over on the wound, applying pressure.

"No..." Mikoto covers her mouth in horror, she had not expected this to go so bad and the poor girl is shaken up, understandably so, she would be as well. She's not certain she'd be able to keep going after stabbing someone, not knowing they'll likely die due to it.

"Damn bastard... Just couldn't let things end, could he? Damnit." Accelerator grumbles. He knows the blonde will recover, knows her resolve is still strong, now it's just a matter of getting her to where she needs to be.

"Her resolve and will are breaking again, though I don't think she can be blamed this time. She's never stabbed anyone, never directly wounded them with her own hands rather than a corpse and she's never killed anyone either, a hit like that? He'll be dead pretty quickly." Index sighs.

"That idiot.. Why can't he see that's not his sister, that it's completely wrong? Surely not even insanity can cover up the mistakes and differences between Hirumi and the soul, surely not? He knows her better than that and the soul can only act so well! Why?!?" Touma glares, because if the man would only stop protecting his broken, shattered, held together by tape illusion, he would see there's nothing he can and he's only hurting others for no reason, but he's too determined, insanity, grief and love blinding him completely.

"He's really not going to make this easy, is he?" Yoshikawa shakes her head, because the man is so close to his dream that he'd rather die than just give in and realize nothing was ever going to achieve it, the absolute idiot.

"Shit!" Yomikawa growls. 

He lets out a gasping breath as he turns, cupping the glass about where Hirumi's cheek would be. "Too bad for you Esther. Afraid you weren't fast enough to stop the process. Behold this is a level 6. Mmmm." His voice is weak, the blood loss and pain already getting to him. Esther is shaken, staring in horror, because her blade had not been meant for him, she had not been aiming for him. 

"Shit. That means the damn install finished, doesn't it?" Touma asks, resigned, before getting up, not needing an answer. He's hungry, and both the tiny girls have disappeared, already heading towards the kitchen. They all follow after, with Accelerator limping a bit more than usual, which means Yomikawa and Heaven both force him into a chair, giving him stern instructions to not move a damn muscle or they will tie him down.

He doesn't look like he believes them, but he stays put anyways, because his leg is honestly starting to hurt quite a bit and he can't wait to get some sleep, take the Vicodin tomorrow when he wakes up in order to not have to deal with it, at least that's if the pain is worse than it was today. Usually it builds up, so he's pretty sure tomorrow won't be worse. They all enjoy a hearty dinner, Accelerator and Touma both casually smacking the backs of tiny hands trying to steal their food, the tiny girls pouting sadly at the two who give them no attention whatsoever. 

Yomikawa and Yoshikawa are both trying to not choke on their food, regretting the decision to sit across from them, while Mikoto stares in amusement, having already eaten her fill and free to laugh, only her cup of water left. Heaven just stares from where he's sitting in deadpan, wondering why this is his life again. Index and Last Order finally pout and decide to use a new tactic, both grabbing a sleeve and tugging, making sure to look as pathetic as possible, just because they can. The two teenage boys share a look, long suffering and amused in equal parts, before turning to the tiny girl next to them. 

Index is pouting, giving Accelerator puppy eyes that he's far too used to. The nun starts to sweat as she wonders if it's working, since the albino's face hasn't changed at all. Touma gives in almost immediately upon seeing the look on Last Order's face, already turning to move his food closer to share. He stops to see what Accelerator does, amused.  With a sigh, the albino sets about half of his food aside and very firmly gives her a look, daring her to try for more, but Index is already digging into the stuff he's set aside, manners lost in the abyss of nothingness that is her stomach. Touma feels a bit betrayed, he can never get her to stop eating his share.

They all go to bed full and wondering about the next thing they'll be shown, but quickly putting it aside, deciding they'll know tomorrow and that will work. Accelerator sets the Vicodin on the bedside table above his head, before settling on the floor, getting as comfortable as he can, Touma's back against his. The girl's are already asleep. It doesn't take long for them all to drift to sleep, not even the night owl known as Yoshikawa lasts long against the pull. 

The room adjusts itself, screen getting lower, the table getting covered in refreshments so they can grab things without having to miss anything and the futon becoming two, the two futons across from each other, the table able to be moved so they can be pulled out and sprawled across with more room, pillows, blankets and other accessories moving themselves to fit. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 576 26
In this story I'm aging the people of a certain scientific railgun by 1 year. But touma, index, motoharu, and other characters in toumas class are th...
26.8K 851 23
Last Order and Index plan to get Accelerator and Touma together and they are determine for their plan to suceed. Will it? Will they manage to bring t...
15.2K 400 15
I have started a better version of this story so I recommend you read that instead. Thanks As soon as accelerator activated his platinum wings in his...
3.5K 85 11
Every world with loads of superpowers is bound to have an immeasurable amount of characters with powers that are useless, too powerful, or just plain...